Session 12 July 2014

Another WOW! It would be great to hear from Caesar again.

Also, it felt like a longer session than usual, loaded with great questions. You guys must have been full of energy! Did you do (or eat) something special before the session? ;)

Thank you so, so much for this incredible session! Me too, I felt an intense sensation when you were "patched through" to JC. Amazing.

Laura said:
Session Date: June 12th 2014

Shouldn't it be 12th July?

Laura said:
Q: (L) Anything else? (Andromeda) Is today really your birthday?

A: Yes.

Q: (Everyone) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

A: Ave People of Cassiopaea, farewell! Goodbye.

I'm totally amazed, especially since it was my own birthday on the 12th...

Thanks again!

Really amazing session!!, and thank you so much to all and Laura!!... and to see if thereabouts appear Castaneda or Juan Matus :P

I'm confused.

Here the C's appear to be saying the Biblical stories about a guy named Jesus are really about Caesar. But in a earlier session, they say Jesus was an advanced soul whose real name is Jesinavarah.

Could someone please clear this up for me?

l apprenti de forgeron said:
It is very interesting. Thanks Alana and Keit.
There also is the example of Socrates, who participated in many battles and perhaps killed many people as well. This question about morality is interesting, and in many ways dangerous. But perhaps the truth itself is dangerous. "Thou shalt not kill" this also depends on the situation and, again, the law of three that make up all phenomena. Perhaps this is the only group that could give birth to an objective morality, if such a thing exists.

I don't think is matter of morality or ethic, but doing the right thing or having an aim, either as an individual or as a group. One of the best quotes from Andrew in the forum, or a part in his book, is when he mentions what you said. It goes something like, if you try to base your actions on the subjective morality of your culture or whatever morality you've taken as yours, it may just produce more evil as vengeance usually does, he says that is better to just realize the biological nature of things, it sounds like he tried to say that the only way to avoid evil is acting through knowledge.

A clear example of this is when someone cheats on the other, if people would know that the body is vulnerable to chemical reactions and such, and accept it, then they wouldn't get mad and do hurtful things to others.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :thup: :cheer: :perfect: I have no words I was in my job when I was reading the session, I was in the middle of a test and when the crew began to talk with Caesar I was smiling and smiling :P :P silly, thanks Laura and the crew it is really WOW!!! very interesting all the information and the reaction from Ark, thanks again ;D

Thank you all for the extraordinary lesson/session!
It is amazing to read the conversation with the man of the millenias and actually you were amazing too, who did not get emotional and asked very good questions.
It becomes more clear now, what the Vatican is hiding from the people.
The missing 500 or so years in the timeline (history year 15..?)
That Jesus was someone else but the truth figure the last 1500 years is Julius Ceasar.
This are two pillars of the Christain religion. If this get public enough then all start to falling apart.

m said:
Ennio said:
Just an amazing session, thank you! So if I understand correctly we now have both Gurdjieff and Caeser who are waiting until the Wave arrives to be born into 4D, or the new world.

Imagine those 2 having a chat which each other - I bet that'd be incredibly interesting!

To do so, do you need two boards for communication?

Laura said:
Q: (Atriedes) If you could give 3 pieces of advice to the world, what would they be?

A: I was wrong to think I could change the masses by example. Humans are fickle and self-centered for the most part. Thus, if you wish to really effect changes, it can only be done by early education, and even then it is fragile and will not last. In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing. If you do that you may make a difference after you are gone. That is not exactly what you are looking for, but there are no 3 pieces of advice that serve all events.

Thank you Laura, Ark and all at the chateau for this new and for me eye opening session. I've quoted the above because a couple of hours before i read this session , my parents and I had a conversation about the world we live in. We basically came to the conclusion that it's on fire and almost impossible to save it. We can indeed only be true to our own nature and if some cosmic catastrophe comes it's OK. after all we are not our body.

Thank you again Laura and crew, thank you C's and thank you Caesar.

Dragon Snacks said:
I'm confused.

Here the C's appear to be saying the Biblical stories about a guy named Jesus are really about Caesar. But in a earlier session, they say Jesus was an advanced soul whose real name is Jesinavarah.

Could someone answer to this?

I was very excited when Jesus/Julius entered on the links. Repeatedly petitioned to him in my life at prayers yet through Catholic Church times and now I read his words, if indeed, he was he. I wonder if contact with Caesar will be reiterated I am curious about what would have to say. Thank you for the session.

PabloAngello said:
Dragon Snacks said:
I'm confused.

Could someone answer to this?

Re-read transcripts carefully there's answer. To my understanding, these discrepancies arose because of the prejudices and the variety of people that match to the profile of Jesus Christ, based on assumptions and asker expectations. But due to the fact that most of the myth of Jesus corresponds to the life of Julius Caesar, I think that we can safely say that Jesus Christ is Julius Caesar.

Chu said:
Echo Blue said:
I found myself becoming very emotional as I read Caesar's remarks.

You're not the only one, and for me it was specially in this part:
Caesar said:
I was wrong to think I could change the masses by example. Humans are fickle and self-centered for the most part. Thus, if you wish to really effect changes, it can only be done by early education, and even then it is fragile and will not last. In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing. If you do that you may make a difference after you are gone. That is not exactly what you are looking for, but there are no 3 pieces of advice that serve all events.

First, supposedly the "greatest man that ever lived" admits that he was wrong before anything else. How many of us have trouble admitting even small mistakes?

Second, his analysis about the masses and humanity: As "pessimistic" as it may seem to most, not sending a message of hope or salvation or whatever, well, it is WAY better than what religion has been saying for centuries. And it is the truth. We have been seeing it for some time now. We can only do what is right, and see.

Third, "be true to your own nature": And we know how hard that one is!

Fourth: "fear nothing". That man knew he was going to be assassinated and still didn't fear it. Compare that with fears that rule everyone's lives, every day.

This doesn't even start to describe how these words felt.

It reminds me of John F. Kennedy, and Bobby Kennedy's efforts to educate the masses. In the possibility's of teaching the population to accepting what peoples responsibility's were in order to make change within the power structure. Holding all accountable, whom trespass against morals, whom foster discrimination, freedom, freewill, to promote fear, hate, war, aggression, violence, discrimination, division, greed, and go against the universal laws that govern us all.

After the assassination of JFK, BFK, and MLK, humanity's decline accelerated, and is reminiscent of Julius Caesar efforts to be the beckon of hope in a world governed by psychopaths. At a cost to them self's, with "no fear".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fArgCaFb1c

Back
Top Bottom