Session 12 July 2014

A real kind thing all of you did there putting this session together. A very earnest effort, indeed. Even better, now I know I'm 479 years younger than I thought I was. :) Double thanks for Laura and the crew for all the fascinating historical information that has provided me a journey that is much richer and wider and more truthful and inspirational. Just terrific!

Laura said:
Q: (Atriedes) Is the bust over there a correct likeness of you?

A: When I was younger.

Q: (L) "Younger" as in how old?

A: 43

Assuming this is the Arles bust, that would mean it's about 10 years older than archaeologists think (_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arles_bust#cite_note-9). And when Caesar was 43, he was in Gaul, which makes sense if it was found in a French river.

Also, didn't Laura post an article sometime about the year Caesar was born? Was it 100 or 102 BC? In other words, did he live till he was almost 56, or almost 58?

Off-the-wall suggestion: FOTCM should adopt a new calendar (once we've got it all figured out). It could start with "45 BC", the year Caesar introduced the Julian calendar, which could be Year Zero. Then "44 BC", the year of Caesar's death, can be our "1 AC" (Anno Caesaris).

1635 YA - Caesar's birth (assuming 100 BC) - 55 BC [Before Caesar?]
1580 YA - introduction of the Julian Calendar - 0 AC
432 YA - introduction of Gregorian Calendar - 1148 AC
Current Year - 1580 AC

Having a year zero means you don't get that annoying -1/1 jump (e.g., 5 BC to 5 AD is 9 years). And it divides the chronology nicely: Pre-Julian Calendar (1 BC is 1 year before the new calendar, 1 AC is 1 year after the new calendar), Julian Calendar (1148 years), and then the Gregorian Calendar for the last 432 years.

Gawan said:
Many thanks for sharing :flowers: and it was again a very fascinating session.

Nienna said:
Added: BTW, I, too, have thought that Thornhill and his throwing out basic astronomy totally was off base so it's nice to see the Cs agreeing with this. More interesting information from the Cs.

These remarks where also interesting in general that the electric guys invest too much energy in one direction and try to explain everything with it, which as of always does not work that way.

amazing session! How many times have we seen people operating this way? I always remember the C's saying that balance is very important and I think this apply in this case.

Caius Iulius or not, THIS IS great insight:

I was wrong to think I could change the masses by example. Humans are fickle and self-centered for the most part. Thus, if you wish to really effect changes, it can only be done by early education, and even then it is fragile and will not last. In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing. If you do that you may make a difference after you are gone. That is not exactly what you are looking for, but there are no 3 pieces of advice that serve all events.

I think it was really him.

HumbertoLVX said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) [...] I'm reading back over these previous answers we received on the topic of Jesus, and I would like to ask if, in fact, Julius Caesar is Jesus, or was the model for Jesus, why were you giving me answers that sometimes could have been applied to Caesar, but other times could not?

A: You would not have been able to receive. When you ask a question with strong prejudice, we cannot violate your will to believe.

That's a bit of a red flag. Why couldn't have the C's just said, "You are not ready to receive the truth", or something similar like they have before, instead of espousing disinformation? :huh:

Regardless, I appreciate the honesty. It's a good reminder that the Cs have never been a source of necessarily accurate information, but instead rather a source of inspiration for research.

Thank you all for the great candid and inspiring work! :flowers:

I could only guess because people who are not ready to receive the truth, are also not ready to understand the same statement. They WANTED the answer they got, and they couldn't (or want to) understand any other.

Like how they often say in the movies 'it's so unreal!'.

The approaching Wave really does open up channels of creativity and you have just proven it, Laura and team!

Ave!

Extraordinary session thanks ... But if I had been there had asked.
If the story of Jesus is a myth, tale, story or lie, then it was made by one or more SAS minds. One of the things they say is that "Jesus gave his life for us." Sentence I never fully understood until I could be in Nirvana where I felt I could destroy my soul only to have all been there, so understood and felt the previous sentence.
The question is a highly SAS mind can know the core of an SAO mind?. Are the SAS can experience being in heaven?

OMG! THIS WAS GREAT!

Btw, this last sunday 13, I don't remember if it was before or after meditating, I actually felt very much like ark as I was on my bed thinking. I think it was after, because I tried to sleep but then I couldn't and they were showing the Matrix movie on tv and got distracted by it.

The half of my head felt like electricity, I also thought my hair was moving by itself and no it wasn't, I touched my head and felt the sensation below the skin. I was also feeling a lot of heat on certain parts of my body. Could it be that maybe what happened to ark was something related to the glasses, and a sudden change of visibility when his glasses fell? though I don't know if this is possible.

But again, this session was way too cool, way too cool people !!!!

I have the idea that what motivated Caesar wasn't necessarily love and pity, but his knowledge about human nature plus his love for humanity.

;) Thanks for the session, I've been feeling pretty lonely since 2013 and sorry if it sounds a little bit cruel, but reading that Caesar the golden man was lonely, well it sort of makes me feel better you know.

Laura said:
Assuming it was he. I can only say that the "taste" was different, and the connection was slow and laborious as though interesting things were happening in the concept transducing stage of the contact. Ark had a profound reaction to it, more than me, so I thought that was interesting. Also notice that we had three at the board this time; I thought it might be necessary for this type of experiment. I would like to talk with Caesar again. It was so astonishing to do it that we did not have our full wits about us.

I have to admit the same, even if the communication is limited and I wasn't there, reading him felt more like reading a member of the forum born in a different time than the cs'. But one never knows.

Thank you all at the Chateau for a new session!
Lots to think about... need to read about Caius Iulius... So, the story of Jesus Christ is a lie based on the story of a great man.
When humans pray to Jesus as the character in the popular story, the prayer is lost because there is no reality to that character.
All the love sent to that entity is going nowhere. And this is probably something that most are not ready to even hear.
Peace to all :)

That's a bit of a red flag. Why couldn't have the C's just said, "You are not ready to receive the truth", or something similar like they have before, instead of espousing disinformation?

Why would you think that answer is espousing disinformation? If anything this tells us more about how to interact with others considering them, yourself and the universe. I read their answer as truth.

Thank you so much, I feel a great relief with something that stands above all the misinformation in my life. Knowledge is truly the key here, without the great work of Laura and the team and all those that felt that truth must arise,this awareness is a new direction for humanity.
My joy is full and I am hopeful our path is open for those whom desire to know truth.
I also am aware that me must always remain diligent and keep finding these paths that will allow us enter into a new world.
I have struggled many years with this issue and now see the efforts following this research was well worth the tears, sleepless nights, pain and ridicule of mine and the multitude of others.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom