Session 12 July 2014

Wow, an outstanding session!!! So informative and inspirational, a wonderful surprise to see Caesar on the line! Thank you very much, truly amazing :D

Happy belated birthday, Caesar! :flowers:

Ave folks at the chateaux

Thanks for all the sessions, and this one just got me inspired: one has to stand for their beliefs, as "religion" tries to take your energy and keep you from searching and seeking. and building-on and knowing one's self.....

Thank YOU ALL for your energies on this and in all that you do.

Ave to ALL

SMA

Thank you so much for the amazing session! :flowers: The fact that you were being able to connect with Caesar has blown my mind, and I couldn't help being moved by this.

I'm glad that the issue about the answers on Jesus from the early sessions has been cleared up, as it's been on my mind lately, and it used to confuse me a bit. And finally, thank you Laura for taking the time to write that explanation on page 11. Really put a lot things into perspective.

What a great session! Thanks everyone! :bacon: :perfect:

I couldn't believe it when the C's said they would step aside and let Caesar speak! I wonder who will be on the next edition of 'Chatting with the C's'. ;D

Also, I really Approaching Infinity's idea of producing an accurate FOTCM calendar once the dates are all sorted out. Ave Caesar!

Thank you so much for this amazing session. I like the words of Cesar: "Fear nothing."

To be here, with you,learning with all of you helps to take out many fears.

Thank you! :clap: :thup:

Nienna said:
HumbertoLVX said:
It's a good reminder that the Cs have never been a source of necessarily accurate information, but instead rather a source of inspiration for research.

I know that Laura has dealt with this in her great explanation of channeling here, but I just have to say how humorous that bolded part is for me. Mostly because of how many things that were given in these sessions that were very accurate.

Humberto, have you even read the Cassiopaean's Track Record thread?

Yeah, I have to agree, in an overall context, the Cs have provided extremely profound and startling truths about the essence of human nature, the world, the cosmos etc. I'm amazing anyone familiar with the sessions could come to the conclusion that they were "never a source of necessarily accurate information" :jawdrop:

I also agree, and was shocked that anyone here for 6 yrs. would post such a remark considering the amount of good information given by the Cs.

Thank you for this session, but the session was the most boring so far, sorry but that's the only word that fits.
No question there was about wave. No question about, how to disconnect from the matrix. No question the current time. No question about the current economy and so on.

The last few sessions have turned into questions like, yahoo Caesar have on line. Even cassiopean themselves at the beginning of the session tell you that it does not matter. But you continued with questions about Caesar. Totally unnecessary questions for me.

But for you maybe this was the best session so far, I do not know.

If Caesar is at 5th density, then he's not a "dead dude". (What is 5th density inhabited by? Thought forms, archetypes?) Perhaps more apt to say that Laura tuned into "Caesar", just as Jane Roberts tuned into "William James" and thus penned a book by "him". Not the historical figures themselves, but their likenesses etched in the invisible yet all-encompassing information field.

That is to say: not William James, but "William James"-ness. Not Caesar, but "Caesar"-ness.

If an infinite number of people access and read the same packet of information, is the information being "replicated ad infinitum" from one point of view? That I want to know.

I've been a fan of Coleen McCoullough's books "First Man of Rome", "Fortune's Favorite", etc. ( mostly about Marius and Sulla, but later Caesar. This is a most fascinating session. Thank you, all.

Lamadu said:
Thank you for this session, but the session was the most boring so far, sorry but that's the only word that fits.

Too bad you feel that way. Interesting that most of the other members here think the total opposite. Any guess as to why that may be?

No question there was about wave. No question about, how to disconnect from the matrix. No question the current time. No question about the current economy and so on.

All the above subjects have been dealt with repeatedly in previous sessions. What else would like them to say? And even if such questions weren't directly asked, there was still info in this session regarding the wave, disconnecting from the matrix, and current times. You just have to read attentively.

The last few sessions have turned into questions like, yahoo Caesar have on line.

What's not to love about Caesar?? :P

Even cassiopean themselves at the beginning of the session tell you that it does not matter. But you continued with questions about Caesar.

Where did they say this? You may wish to read this thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35393.0.html

Totally unnecessary questions for me.

That's a fairly selfish way to look at it, IMO. You may want to reread this: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35214.0.html

Thanks for transcribing and sharing this session. One part that I found interesting, among others is:

A: I was wrong to think I could change the masses by example. Humans are fickle and self-centered for the most part. Thus, if you wish to really effect changes, it can only be done by early education, and even then it is fragile and will not last. In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing. If you do that you may make a difference after you are gone. That is not exactly what you are looking for, but there are no 3 pieces of advice that serve all events.

I think, this response is really inspiring to do work on the self and discover your own nature so you can act in accordance with that. Part of doing work on the self is seeking knowledge and self observation in order to overcome fears you have.

[Approaching Infinity]

Off-the-wall suggestion: FOTCM should adopt a new calendar (once we've got it all figured out). It could start with "45 BC", the year Caesar introduced the Julian calendar, which could be Year Zero. Then "44 BC", the year of Caesar's death, can be our "1 AC" (Anno Caesaris).

1635 YA - Caesar's birth (assuming 100 BC) - 55 BC [Before Caesar?]
1580 YA - introduction of the Julian Calendar - 0 AC
432 YA - introduction of Gregorian Calendar - 1148 AC
Current Year - 1580 AC

Having a year zero means you don't get that annoying -1/1 jump (e.g., 5 BC to 5 AD is 9 years). And it divides the chronology nicely: Pre-Julian Calendar (1 BC is 1 year before the new calendar, 1 AC is 1 year after the new calendar), Julian Calendar (1148 years), and then the Gregorian Calendar for the last 432 years.

I really like this idea! Creating a new calendar based on ya'll findings sounds awesome, OSIT.

Thanks again for the great sessions and everyone's hard work.

Perceval said:
AnotherIdiot said:
I'm having a problem reconciling two statements made by the C's in this latest session.

1) "By his death he was glorified and remembered for over 2000 years even if only under a fake legend."

2) "In reality, how many years ago was Caesar born?

A: 1635. {Difference of 479 years}"

If he was born 1635 years ago how could he be glorified for over 2000 years?

Am I missing something?

The 2000 years comment was made before we asked how many years since his birth. As the Cs mentioned previously in the session, when a question is asked with prejudice or belief, the answer given conforms to that belief. In this case, we all assumed that the dating we had was correct. Then came the question about the dating.

I think it makes a lot of sense in this way. If they would have said "he was remembered for 1635 years" it wouldn't have made much sense, and the C's would have been prodding you to ask a follow up question to that, which they don't really do. So they put things in terms that would be understood within what was already accepted/believed.

Strange session indeed!

Also still working in mind the idea of this time difference. If our history is so wrong with dates for fairly recent incidents, then how can we trust any dates in history? Especially dates pre 500 "AC" will be suspect and could have huge implications for event recorded in the Jewish History and Old Testament.

Also this section:

"(Perceval) Does he answer Jesus' e-mail? [laughter] Does he answer Jesus' prayers?

A: Yes when the packets arrive!"

Sound a bit like a typical IT reply, almost sarcastic. Sending and arriving packets relates to data transfer, as if that email will never arrive...

Back
Top Bottom