Session 12 June 2008

Cs explained but I couldn't get the point of "bodily resonance". Is it something creatures without emotional center make on people's body? When this kind of creatures comes near of people do they change the people's chemical in negative way and maybe trigger the chemical and make people have bad feelings?

Cs explained but I couldn't get the point of "bodily resonance". Is it something creatures without emotional center make on people's body? When this kind of creatures comes near of people do they change the people's chemical in negative way and maybe trigger the chemical and make people have bad feelings?

ever met a person who's pure ego??
sth that pulls you through authority by exploiting your basic needs and even "reading your mind"
yeah i think it starts from matter/chemistry but unconsciously

@motherofrsd ,

Often the surrounded text adds to the explaination.

Q: (L) Okay, well, what we want to ask about are the recent events. Just exactly what was operating in or through {name deleted} during the last - well, since he's been here?

A: (L) What has always run him: sheer mechanical chemistry.

Q: (L) What was operating in {name deleted}?

A: Much the same. However, it is not normal for her.

Q: (L) If it's not normal for her, what is it about someone like {name deleted}, who apparently it IS normal for, that can trigger or stimulate that [non-normal energy in {name deleted}]?

A: Something like bodily resonance.

Q: (L) So, it's not what I thought, which was drawing out or hooking into deep emotional nature?

A: Oh indeed, emotional center is activated by chemistry, but that generally is supposed to work the other way.

Q: (L) You mean the emotions are supposed to trigger the chemicals, is that correct? Rather than chemicals triggering emotions?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Was I correct in my assessment of {name deleted} as the chimerical type?

A: Yes, only he does not have an emotional center.

Q: (L) So I was wrong saying it [his emotional center] was just stupefied.

A: Yes. Strange creatures, yes?

Q: (L) Does that mean that we should not have {name deleted} working with our projects?

A: Not necessarily, but he must be watched closely.

Q: (L) So what makes any one us susceptible to that kind of resonance so that chemistry can completely overwhelm or trigger emotions that have no matching response? How can we protect ourselves against that?

A: It is indeed difficult because such creatures are amazing mimics, yes?

Q: (L) How many people are born without emotional centers? Are they born that way?

Q: (L) How many people like that are on the planet?

A: Many. Quite often authoritarian types.

Q: (Ark) What is the advantage for someone having no emotions, some not evident advantage?

A: Easily become tools of intrigue.

Q: (L) Well that's not good. (Perceval) Was there any sense of {name deleted} being used as a tool against us in some way?

A: Oh, indeed. The intent was however to subvert {name deleted}.

The chemical vibrations induced by those with no normal emotional centers/vibrations can be felt by people with normal true emotions. Because they are born without emotions these non-normal creatures born without an emotional center can only "mimic" others' emotions chemically so to speak.

Thesel types of "creatures" are what I think the Cs describe as "organic portals".

Session 13 July 2002:
Q: Mouravieff says that the "pre-Adamic" humans do not have the higher centers, nor the possibility of developing them in this cycle - which we assume to be the Grand Cycle you have previously described, the length of which is around 300,000 years. Is this an accurate representation of "pre-Adamic" beings?

A: Yes, they are "organic" portals between levels of density.

Q: Based on what Mouravieff has said, it seems to be so that any efforts to try to raise the consciousness of such individuals is doomed to fail.

A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures." The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.

Q: (V) Have I, or anyone in this room, ever encountered any, and if so, can you give us an example for reference?

A: If you consider that the population is equally distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary "souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as many organic portals as souled individuals. BUT, when someone is in the process of "growing" and strengthening the soul, the Control System will seek to insert even more "units" into that person's life. Now, think of all the people you have ever met and particularly those with whom you have been, or are, intimate. Which half of this number would YOU designate as being organic portals? Hard to tell, eh?

Q: (BT) Is this the original meaning of the "pollution of the bloodline" that the Bible talks about?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) This certainly gives a whole new meaning to all the experiences we have had with people like "Frank" and Vincent Bridges and Terri Burns, Olga and the rest of the gang! What this means is that the work of discerning these organic portals from souled human beings is CRUCIAL to the so-called ascension process. Without the basic understanding of transformation of, and conservation of energies, there is no possibility of fusing a magnetic center. No wonder the Bridges gang and the COINTELPRO types went bananas while I was publishing the Adventures Series! And sheesh! They will go bonkers with this organic portal stuff! (V) In thinking back over my life, it seems to me that my father is certainly one of these organic portals.

A: Now, do not start labeling without due consideration. Remember that very often the individual who displays contradictory behavior may be a souled being in struggle.

{We may assume that this remark can refer to all individuals mentioned in the question paragraph.}

Q: (L) I would say that the chief thing they are saying is that the really good ones - you could never tell except by long observation. The one key we discovered from studying psychopaths was that their actions do not match their words. But what if that is a symptom of just being weak and having no will? (A) How can I know if I have a soul?

A: Do you ever hurt for another?

Q: (V) I think they are talking about empathy. These soulless humans simply don't care what happens to another person. If another person is in pain or misery, they don't know how to care.

A: The only pain they experience is "withdrawal" of "food" or comfort, or what they want. They are also masters of twisting perception of others so as to seem to be empathetic. But, in general, such actions are simply to retain control.

Q: (A) What does having a soul or not having a soul have to do with bloodline?

A: Genetics marry with soul if present.

Q: Do "organic portals" go to fifth density when they die?

A: Only temporarily until the "second death."

{This refers to an esoteric tradition teaching that some consciousness units dissipate over a period of 40 days after death unless the individual has crystallized an individuated soul.}

Q: (V) What is the "origin" of these organic portal human types? In the scheme of creation, where did they come from?

A: They were originally part of the bridge between 2nd density and 3rd density. Review transcripts on the subject of short wave cycles and long wave cycles.

ever met a person who's pure ego??
sth that pulls you through authority by exploiting your basic needs and even "reading your mind"
yeah i think it starts from matter/chemistry but unconsciously
I think I met. They always talk about themselves and dont care about others. But It is not clear for me indeed difficult if they are organic portals or not. Sometimes I feel that my whole energy is emptied after meeting someone like that. Can it be a clue? Or else, do some conjoined souls or creatures on possessed souled people absorbs my energy? Maybe, just watching and being aware of them is enough.

Thesel types of "creatures" are what I think the Cs describe as "organic portals".
Thanks for other example sessions goyacobol. So now I see, organic portals do not have emotional centers. And they can make bodily resonance.
"Feeling hurt for others" is a great lesson!!!

I suspect there's significant subtlety on the question of what these creatures without an emotional centre are. For instance, the C's described Mouravieff's description of organic portals as "accurate", and that they produce the higher centres "in effect" by attracting the required energy from human beings. Mouravieff described "preadamics" as missing the "higher" centres only - that they possess an otherwise normal set of lower centres. Yet we also know from Laura's work that the lower emotional centre is essentially a metaphor for "chemical" type emotions that need to be discerned from higher, genuine emotions that have a non-material nature.

So, it seems we have two types of "chemical" emotions - emotions that are "mimicked" by creatures without an emotional centre, and emotions that are natural to human organic portals and human beings.

Now, there is mentioned something "like bodily resonance". This seems to indicate an emphasis on the moving centre, the basic autonomic and some consciously controlled functions of the body. Perhaps what these creatures experience as "emotion" is simply an arousal of their sympathetic nervous system as a reaction to the emotions of others - various levels of "fight or flight" response, depending on the degree of activation.

Thus, their ability to feel pleasure, desire or suffering is somewhat "muted" compared to a human organic portal, yet not so attenuated as that of an essential psychopath, which appears to have a genetic inability to experience emotions yet, according to the literature, can generate an extremely strong 'pseudo-bodily resonance' that is commonly described as sexual magnetism.

There is also this:
Session 22nd March 2014 said:
(L) Yeah, I guess we better ask about LG and what's-her-face. Is it true as we suspect that we encountered in LG a true and complete example of a real genuine female psychopath?

A: If you mean a damaged organic portal, yes. But not exactly a "born psychopath".

Additionally, the C's described psychopaths as failed OPs. So it seems that these 'emotionless portal' creatures without an emotional centre are sort of "halfway" beings on the spectrum of 'failure/damage' between psychopaths and organic portals, or at least, that's how I see it at the moment.

It's also possible that psychopathic, 'emotionless portal', and organic portal types all have in common a sexual centre that is connected directly to 1D. Whether the sexual centre connects to 1D or 7D may be the truest differentiating factor between the different types amongst what Mouravieff describes as the "two races". OSIT.

@Ryan, you are asking interesting questions with distinctions between OPs and what sounds like "psychopaths" who are the failed/damaged OPs.

So, it seems we have two types of "chemical" emotions - emotions that are "mimicked" by creatures without an emotional centre, and emotions that are natural to human organic portals and human beings.

The Cs do talk about "chemical emotions" in answer to questions phrased that way in this same session here:

Session 12 June 2008:
Q: (L) Okay, well, what we want to ask about are the recent events. Just exactly what was operating in or through {name deleted} during the last - well, since he's been here?

A: (L) What has always run him: sheer mechanical chemistry.

Q: (L) What was operating in {name deleted}?

A: Much the same. However, it is not normal for her.

Q: (L) If it's not normal for her, what is it about someone like {name deleted}, who apparently it IS normal for, that can trigger or stimulate that [non-normal energy in {name deleted}]?

A: Something like bodily resonance.

Q: (L) So, it's not what I thought, which was drawing out or hooking into deep emotional nature?

A: Oh indeed, emotional center is activated by chemistry, but that generally is supposed to work the other way.

Q: (L) You mean the emotions are supposed to trigger the chemicals, is that correct? Rather than chemicals triggering emotions?

Q: (L) Was I correct in my assessment of {name deleted} as the chimerical type?

A: Yes, only he does not have an emotional center.

Q: (L) So I was wrong saying it [his emotional center] was just stupefied.

A: Yes. Strange creatures, yes?

Q: (L) Does that mean that we should not have {name deleted} working with our projects?

A: Not necessarily, but he must be watched closely.

Q: (L) So what makes any one us susceptible to that kind of resonance so that chemistry can completely overwhelm or trigger emotions that have no matching response? How can we protect ourselves against that?

A: It is indeed difficult because such creatures are amazing mimics, yes?

Q: (L) How many people are born without emotional centers? Are they born that way?

Q: (L) How many people like that are on the planet?

A: Many. Quite often authoritarian types.

Q: (Ark) What is the advantage for someone having no emotions, some not evident advantage?

A: Easily become tools of intrigue.

I think it is interesting to note that emotions (I think the higher non-physical thoughts) are supposed to activate "chemical" emotions rather than the other way around.

The only thing I would say is that the "sexual center" is probably more a function of 2D and 3D rather than 1D (unless rocks can mate).

It makes one wonder if "psychopaths" may act as 4D STS feeding tubes much like the function of the grays.

I notice some strange resemblances to many government leaders these days as "authoritarian types". Very "intrigue"ing.

The only thing I would say is that the "sexual center" is probably more a function of 2D and 3D rather than 1D (unless rocks can mate).
I think that's overly "physicalizing" the function of the sexual center. From later in the Session:
Session 12th June 2008 said:
(Andromeda) What drives them, then?

A: Pure "nature". That's why there is so strong a bodily resonance. In a strange way they are more closely connected to the "divine stuff" of creation than you are. The sex center is directly connected with that heavy sleeping matter that just "loves to be loved" and creative. [ie. 1D]

Then, regarding "Adamic" humans:
Q: (A) Now, I was reading in the transcripts that sleep is necessary for human beings because it was a period of rest and recharging. You also said that the SOUL rests while the body is sleeping. So, the question is: what source of energy is tapped to recharge both the body and the soul?

A: The question needs to be separated. What happens to a souled individual is different from an organic portal unit.

Q: (L) I guess that means that the life force energy that is embodied in Organic Portals is something like the soul pool that is theorized to exist for flora and fauna. This would, of course, explain the striking and inexplicable similarity of psychopaths, that is so well defined that they only differ from one another in the way that different species of trees are different in the overall class of Tree-ness. So, if they don't have souls, where does the energy come from that recharges Organic Portals?

A: The pool you have described.

Q: Does the recharging of the souled being come from a similar pool, only maybe the "human" pool?

A: No - it recharges from the so-called sexual center which is a higher center of creative energy. During sleep, the emotional center, not being blocked by the lower intellectual center and the moving center, transduces the energy from the sexual center. It is also the time during which the higher emotional and intellectual centers can rest from the "drain" of the lower centers' interaction with those pesky organic portals so much loved by the lower centers. This respite alone is sufficient to make a difference. But, more than that, the energy of the sexual center is also more available to the other higher centers.

Q: (L) Well, the next logical question was: where does the so-called "sexual center" get ITS energy?

A: The sexual center is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.

I think that's overly "physicalizing" the function of the sexual center. From later in the Session:
That may be true. Back in 1975, there was a fad called "Pet Rocks" and they became very popular. :-)

I do tend to oversimplify sometimes.

The concept of "soul" is a deep subject.

The Cs say that even computers can develop "faint" soul imprints.

Session 9 September 1995:
Q: (L) Well, if the Grays are cyber-genetic probes of the Lizard Beings, and, in effect soulless, does this mean that some of the Lizard beings are also STO?

A: Well, first, no being that is given intelligence to think on its own is, in fact, completely soul-less. It does have some soul imprint; or what could be loosely referred to as soul imprint. This may be a collection of psychic energies that are available in the general vicinity. And this is stretching somewhat so that you can understand the basic ideas, even though in reality it is all far more complex than that. But, in any case, there is really no such thing as being completely soul-less, whether it be a natural intelligence or an artificially constructed intelligence. And, one of the very most interesting things about that from your perspective, is that your technology on 3rd density, which we might add, has been aided somewhat by interactions with those that you might refer to as "aliens," is now reaching a level whereby the artificially created intelligences can, in fact, begin to develop, or attract some soul imprint energy. If you follow what we are saying. For example: your computers, which are now on the verge of reaching the level whereby they can think by themselves, will begin to develop faint soul imprint.

Back
Top Bottom