Session 12 November 2016

Obi said:
BHelmet said:
I've actually been tuning in to Fox News for about a month now. Its the only place on mainstream TV news, that is supportive of Trump and appears to be "Fair and Balanced" at the moment.. Decent coverage and calling out of "the corrupt liberal media" and its attacks and propaganda. Joe said on a recent Sott radio show, hell must have frozen over since he's been agreeing with Bill O' Riley lately, same here. Bill has been talking about Soros for years.

Yeah, that was bizarre. I found myself watching Fox Friends feed on Youtube and was amazed how much they were pro-Trump and where exposing Clinton dirt over and over again, including interviews with pro Trump people. I was feeling like I am in a different reality. Fox hosts even criticized other MSM outlets for the Clinton bias. I almost choked when Fox, a key MSM player, was pointing the bias in other MSM distancing themselves from it. Like they saw the writing on the wall and now they can say, you see, we supported Trump and gave him a bit more balanced coverage, so continue watching us. Truly bizarre.

What a world where Fox is "balanced". I guess I gotta go on their website to see the news now. I sure won't tell anybody.

DianaRose94 said:
What a world where Fox is "balanced". I guess I gotta go on their website to see the news now. I sure won't tell anybody.

Yeah, just watched their current feed and oh boy they are like a cheer leader to Trump now. Still very much showing people who are Trump supporters and showing documentaries where Trump is shown in a positive light despite admitting he is not perfect. It gets better, guess who was even a Trump supporter? Carl Rove was giving his opinion where he clearly supported Trump, I mean, Carl Rove, the neocon-in-chief supports Trump!!!!

I would never ever expect to live in a world where Fox is actually showing relatively balanced reporting. Is it just self-preservation strategy or there is more to it?

Here is the link to the documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEUAU926H4o

Pizzagate update: James Alefantis answers questions about Pizzagate and video is posten on youtube. For those that don't watch it, a quick run-down:

He denies everything, appears very jovial and like he's trying to seem chilled out and cool.
The way he answers the questions does kind of make pizzagate seem like a crazy conspiracy theory, however IF it was going on, he probably would want to portray that image wouldn't he. He appears to hang around outside the restaurant with the protesters and buys them coffee and encourages them to come inside. They then go inside and film what they see. To conclude, no new info apart from the protestor asks him where the rest of the artwork is, that there was more, Alefantis replies that the murals have been gone for about 5 years. What artwork he's referring to isn't clear, could it be the explicit stuff?

https://youtu.be/gKTiUaloDDA

Obi said:
DianaRose94 said:

Thanks.

Yeah, just watched their current feed and oh boy they are like a cheer leader to Trump now. Still very much showing people who are Trump supporters and showing documentaries where Trump is shown in a positive light despite admitting he is not perfect. It gets better, guess who was even a Trump supporter? Carl Rove was giving his opinion where he clearly supported Trump, I mean, Carl Rove, the neocon-in-chief supports Trump!!!!

I would never ever expect to live in a world where Fox is actually showing relatively balanced reporting. Is it just self-preservation strategy or there is more to it?

Here is the link to the documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEUAU926H4o

A correlation of trends on Google that should be of interest:

https://www.google.ca/trends/explore?q=Pizzagate,Fake%20News

I attached a screen shot for quick and easy visual reference.

Attachments

• IMG_4938.JPG
    IMG_4938.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 567
First time I watched Fox News was a long time ago at my mother's house. I was kind of hooked then because it was 'fair and balanced', relative to the other stations with their Leftist bias. It was like having a long drink of water in the desert. I think now this was a (good!) business decision as about half the country leans at least a bit to the Right.
Now I see it as keeping the pot stirred up, keeping people fighting.
My preference is to avoid TV altogether. It is kind of unbearable for me to be in the same room as a broadcast TV now. But I'm glad they are playing nice to Trump.

My father watches Fox news. Before, when Cruz and some other R candidates were still in the running, Trump was getting bashed by the idiots like O'Reilly and Hannity. My father seemed to forget that Trump was labeled crazy by them and now he's "good".

Sheesh guys, Fox News to learn about Clinton, when we have this Internet that makes them look like a crayon board?

Like Yupo, I avoid all TV news.
It pisses me off to hear constant twisting of reality.

But the times I listen to radio news, like Democracy Now (argh) and BBC world service (barf), I can get pretty steamed at seeing the agendas out in the open. But because it's not on TV it has less of a numbing effect and no crappy commercials (which tend to be horrible pharmaceutical commercials during news!)

I listen to them at work, along with the much better shows that come afterward, like Guns and Butter, some legal rights show, and Economic Update (my favorite on exposing wall aka shill street :) )

I honestly don't care if they are nice to Trump or not. It's just a stupid soap opera, except soap operas have more empathy, LOL!

Yupo said:
First time I watched Fox News was a long time ago at my mother's house. I was kind of hooked then because it was 'fair and balanced', relative to the other stations with their Leftist bias. It was like having a long drink of water in the desert. I think now this was a (good!) business decision as about half the country leans at least a bit to the Right.
Now I see it as keeping the pot stirred up, keeping people fighting.
My preference is to avoid TV altogether. It is kind of unbearable for me to be in the same room as a broadcast TV now. But I'm glad they are playing nice to Trump.

As far as I can see, Fox news is just as corrupt and biased as the rest of them. If you watch it because they agree with you on one thing, they'll be slipping other stuff past you in a truth/lie sandwich.

They all really try to keep the democrat/republican, right/left, liberal/conservative divide going. It's pretty obvious that the Clintons and the Bushes were in the same club but Fox supported Bush and dissed Clinton because it was the "party line". Fox supported the illegal war on Iraq because it was a Bush initiative, but Clinton voted for it and was as anxious to pursue it as the neocons.

It's all a game show.

Laura said:
As far as I can see, Fox news is just as corrupt and biased as the rest of them. If you watch it because they agree with you on one thing, they'll be slipping other stuff past you in a truth/lie sandwich.

They all really try to keep the democrat/republican, right/left, liberal/conservative divide going. It's pretty obvious that the Clintons and the Bushes were in the same club but Fox supported Bush and dissed Clinton because it was the "party line". Fox supported the illegal war on Iraq because it was a Bush initiative, but Clinton voted for it and was as anxious to pursue it as the neocons.

It's all a game show.

Totally. I still can't stand Fox or any of them. I'd tune in every once in a while to see what kind of bs they were spewing and sometimes there'd actually be something true or accurate. It would surprise for a moment but then come to my senses and think, well, they gotta throw some bits of actual news in there or it wouldn't be as effective. The lie is best swallowed with a bit of truth in it or something like that.

Well, I've been watching Fox recently, as I said but just because things have gone topsy turvy for the moment doesn't mean they're any different then the heavy propaganda machine I've always considered them to be. So I keep that in mind. I bet their ratings are very high right now. They have their motives. I'm pretty limited on what I can watch for news on TV and I'm actually live streaming that channel from YouTube. I've been checking out Alex Jones a little also. He's something of a mad man I think and does mention his conversations with Trump a lot, which makes one wonder. At times he looks a little like Alfred Hitchcock I've noticed He rants and raves, on and on, can't watch for to long.

Laura said:

It's all a game show.

Well said. :cool2:

I would like to just briefly draw attention to some interesting things related to Fox, Trump and Hillary.
The leader of the Republicans on Fox News that Trump has not gone through the initiation of a secret society:
https://youtu.be/Z8LJVDM9xVc?t=47
Revelation 17:4 "She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries."
Reminding on this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY

Seems this whole 'pizzagate' is just as expected with the transition... the 'coming out of the closet'... a story or 'gift' that keeps giving... every little pull on the string reveals more... wait till the photos/vids start showing up. No wonder the establishment wants to shut down all naysayers, mostly found on the net.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsH5_nUFS70
OMG: PIZZAGATE JUST GOT EVEN DARKER THAN ''EYES WIDE SHUT'
SGTreport.com
Published on Nov 30, 2016

WARNING: THIS WILL DEEPLY DISTURB YOU.

The PIZZAGATE pedo ring just got darker and more evil than what Stanley Kubrick showed us in his film 'Eyes Wide Shut'. Thanks to Joe Biggs for helping get this information out.

SGTreport.com1 day ago
UPDATE: About the document in this video which Joe Biggs reads in this video:

I have a copy of the original which was captured from a Dodo cell account. I received an email from someone whose name I will not disclose here with additional information (some of which I will share below) that leads me to believe the document is likely genuine. HOWEVER, I hope the document is a fake. BECAUSE if it’s real it speaks directly to just how deep the depravity of this elite pedo ring goes: All the way to the murder of children.

—————-

This is the Original Doc Gleaned from (name redacted by SGT) who was actively Hacking the app they were using on twitter. He went private as soon as he found a list of 110 names and said the names were a pretty big deal. But yes I posted this doc many times on Gab and Gab only. there are still many LARGE pics in the wikileaks with large data packets that don’t belong and the cracking does continue. I will send an example. But here is what (name redacted by SGT) originally had on his twitter.

**There is more but that’s all I’m shearing here. SGT out.**

The unusual statement. Putin informs us that we are in another dimension (already):
"Attempts to create a unipolar world have not succeeded. We are living in a different dimension."
https://www.rt.com/news/369143-putin-trump-smart-responsibility/

Merci, partagé sur ma page Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/PERLOU55

Thank you, shared on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PERLOU55

Back
Top Bottom