Session 12 November 2016

He said we are living in a different dimension, because of his point of view. This is the key for all of us. To live in another dimension we have to see the world like it really is .. Because we are group we need to work on that together :)

Thank you cass crew for making this info available! The mirror box and brain flexibility idea enabled me to help somebody, as well as broadened my own mind..

Mandrak said:
The unusual statement. Putin informs us that we are in another dimension (already):
"Attempts to create a unipolar world have not succeeded. We are living in a different dimension."
https://www.rt.com/news/369143-putin-trump-smart-responsibility/

I kind of wonder if he was joking about the west's idea of reality creation.

Despite that, this different dimension still is garbage. Sorry Putin, but I'm not happy about it.

I read this session again today when I first woke up. Last night I watched the the first interview with President Trump on ABC. He was pressed hard on the voter fraud issue and the claimed lack of proof which makes him look like he cannot accept the claimed loss of the popular vote because of his ego. He said he will launch an investigation so who knows what may be found. After the interview I felt myself becoming emotional and buying into the narrative of him denying the reality of "no proof" of voter fraud.

So I remembered the Cs said he actually won the popular vote and that brings me to a question. What is the understanding of the answer given "vote manipulation ex eventu"?

I looked up ex eventu and it is defined https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaticinium_ex_eventu "Vaticinium ex eventu ("Prophecy from the event") is a technical theological or historiographical term referring to a prophecy written after the author already had information about the events he was "foretelling". The text is written so as to appear that the prophecy had taken place before the event, when in fact it was written after the events supposedly predicted. Vaticinium ex eventu is a form of hindsight bias. The concept is similar but distinct from postdiction, where prophecies that were genuinely written or spoken before the event are reinterpreted after the event to fit the facts as they occurred."

Does this mean votes manipulated before the results, i.e. voter fraud as Trump is claiming?

i looked at it again with your point in mind, seeker2seer.
A: Vote manipulation ex eventu.
[...]
Q: (Joe) Did they give her the popular vote in an attempt to secure a win for her?

A: They are trying to foment revolution.
i read it as manipulation afterwards (ex eventu), after the real vote using riot and using the popular vote as a prophecy about how things are supposed to be right.

Thanks mrtn. Your explanation fits the definition better. It seems the votes were manipulated after the election somehow for the reasons explained. We will see if an investigation finds anything.

Laura said:
Session Date: November 12th 2016

Q: (L) Well, I guess the only question is: Will Trump make any kind of decent president considering he's so loaded with ego?

A: Wait and see!

Q: (L) Well he's already picking some people that I consider to be quite questionable. His attitude towards Israel and the Palestinians is completely delusional.

A: Yes... It seems...

Q: (Galatea) He's playing everybody, I think. My impression is that everything he's been doing has just been an act, and he's secretly, covertly doing some good things. He's just being evil to be good.

A: Close. He knows what he is up against!

Q: (Joe) You don't just walk into a system like that that's very entrenched and start knocking things over and throwing people around the place and cutting ties. If you wanna do anything, you have to ingratiate yourself and make like you're part of the team, ya know? And THEN gather your forces...

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) When you've gathered your forces, then you can do something.

(Pierre) That's a smart move. I mean he's not even president and now he can't go against Israel full blown. It's too powerful. Apparently, he has plans in his head but he cannot disclose it because he knows it's too early. So there is hope.

(Data) He learned all that doing business.

(Pierre) Yeah. You don't disclose your information.

(Joe) Even though he's a businessman, he's been in political circles as well. He would know the way Washington works.

(Pierre) You know in this video about Trump over the past 30 years, what keeps coming back is this guy has been sticking to his ideas. He seems to...

A: Keep in mind that he is not a "green horn".

Q: (Pierre) In those videos, he keeps coming back to talking about ordinary people suffering, about Americans losing their jobs. Is the man - despite his success and money - really driven by empathy or a deep desire to make the life of Americans better?

A: He sees the waste of human resources as bad business.

After Trumps acts yesterday and today I'm 'little' bit confused with this part of session. Somehow I fought that he really knows what he is doing, and now, I don't know what to think?

Dakota said:
Laura said:
Session Date: November 12th 2016

Q: (L) Well, I guess the only question is: Will Trump make any kind of decent president considering he's so loaded with ego?

A: Wait and see!

Q: (L) Well he's already picking some people that I consider to be quite questionable. His attitude towards Israel and the Palestinians is completely delusional.

A: Yes... It seems...

Q: (Galatea) He's playing everybody, I think. My impression is that everything he's been doing has just been an act, and he's secretly, covertly doing some good things. He's just being evil to be good.

A: Close. He knows what he is up against!

Q: (Joe) You don't just walk into a system like that that's very entrenched and start knocking things over and throwing people around the place and cutting ties. If you wanna do anything, you have to ingratiate yourself and make like you're part of the team, ya know? And THEN gather your forces...

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) When you've gathered your forces, then you can do something.

(Pierre) That's a smart move. I mean he's not even president and now he can't go against Israel full blown. It's too powerful. Apparently, he has plans in his head but he cannot disclose it because he knows it's too early. So there is hope.

(Data) He learned all that doing business.

(Pierre) Yeah. You don't disclose your information.

(Joe) Even though he's a businessman, he's been in political circles as well. He would know the way Washington works.

(Pierre) You know in this video about Trump over the past 30 years, what keeps coming back is this guy has been sticking to his ideas. He seems to...

A: Keep in mind that he is not a "green horn".

Q: (Pierre) In those videos, he keeps coming back to talking about ordinary people suffering, about Americans losing their jobs. Is the man - despite his success and money - really driven by empathy or a deep desire to make the life of Americans better?

A: He sees the waste of human resources as bad business.

After Trumps acts yesterday and today I'm 'little' bit confused with this part of session. Somehow I fought that he really knows what he is doing, and now, I don't know what to think?

I've been thinking about that "not a "green horn"" part too. It leaves me hoping against hope that somewhere inside of Trump there is a good part that just can't get out because he is completely boxed into a corner. I guess only "time" will tell and we need to be even more alert to any subtle clues that come out as to why he seems to be only going with the flow. His latest "I can be flexible" stance is worrying to the point of seeming like a complete failure so far.

He has confronted the settlement expansion of Israel but will he just be "flexible" on that issue as well? Who can say, I am as clueless as you for now.

goyacobol said:
I've been thinking about that "not a "green horn"" part too. It leaves me hoping against hope that somewhere inside of Trump there is a good part that just can't get out because he is completely boxed into a corner. I guess only "time" will tell and we need to be even more alert to any subtle clues that come out as to why he seems to be only going with the flow. His latest "I can be flexible" stance is worrying to the point of seeming like a complete failure so far.

He has confronted the settlement expansion of Israel but will he just be "flexible" on that issue as well? Who can say, I am as clueless as you for now.

I honestly cannot figure this guy out. He sends such contradictory signals that it is hard to figure out where he is going. Unless there is a plan in this madness and this is his way of keeping the Deep State actors on their tiptoes.

Obi said:
goyacobol said:

I honestly cannot figure this guy out. He sends such contradictory signals that it is hard to figure out where he is going. Unless there is a plan in this madness and this is his way of keeping the Deep State actors on their tiptoes.

I also honestly find Trump "inscrutable". I have read that he does not drink alcohol but his actions remind me of a Kung Fu technique called Drunken Master.

This is a bit over the top like Trump. Here is one brief depiction:

https://youtu.be/HfFTMZ9TyCM

A Jay said:
Keyhole said:
Approaching Infinity said:
focus said:
just finished reading the article at:
Vigilant Citizen has an article highlighting what is going on in those circles...

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/pizzagate-4chan-uncovered-sick-world-washingtons-occult-elite/

Absolutely disturbing and bizarre.

Might want to check out the SOTT Focus on the topic: https://www.sott.net/article/334002-Progressive-liberal-values-Tony-Podestas-creepy-taste-in-art-the-creepy-people-he-hangs-out-with-and-Pizzagate

Yes, there's some sick and shady stuff going on, but 4Chan tends to exaggerate and speculate beyond what the evidence indicates.

Thanks for putting together this article, Approaching Infinity. To read about this kind of stuff is fascinating, gross, and downright creepy at the same time. Not quite sure what to make of it all. I agree that perhaps many of the intricate details linked together are "pattern-recognition run amok" as stated in the article, however a lot of it seems plausible to me. Honestly, what the heck could be meant by a pizza-related handkerchief map!? Who knows, whether it related to paedophillia or simply just some other shady stuff, this code-type language placed in context with all of the other surrounding information paints a very dark and disturbing picture of the activities these elites partake in in their spare time.

I agree, thank you AI! The article was stomach churning in some places, but a necessary read I think. I have no doubt that these people are into some very sick things (as evidenced by their 'taste' in 'art'), but the pizza-code business, while strange, doesn't have the smoking gun to point to it being much more than pattern recognition run amok.

In any case, seeing who all the Clintons have connections to and the type of 'art' they're into, as Keyhole says, paints a really disturbing picture of the type of people that run the US government. The 'liberal' agenda really seems to be a co-opted movement being used as a cover for and way to normalize their pedophilia and sexually deviant natures. Just disgusting.

P.S. - Thanks for the session!

John Podesta (aka Skippy) Link to Sister Cathy Cesnik’s Murder?

Thank you for this session.

About Trump, that's true it's difficult to really see what's is his mind. If you simply refer to medias, he looks so dumb but we know for sure that we have to be careful with what we read, see and hear... For many years I have said that 1 man alone cannot do anything especially in this kind of position. If he really wants to defy a system he knows he has to be extremely careful and connected to some important people.

Wait and see...

I agree Elohir.

Also what bothered me about Trump is that he came in as an outsider, but he appointed a lot of insiders. Of course he may not have a choice, but I am a bit more angry that if this is the case, to pretend like you are an outsider who can drain the swamp is fooling people who believe this can be done.

It might have been better to get another bush type, who is obviously a thief of money and freedoms than someone who pretended like Obama and now Trump, who I also think is pretending. If he isn't pretending, he might be naive and still- misleading people that our government can be changed by a president when in fact it is deeper than that.

[quote author= DBZ]It might have been better to get another bush type, who is obviously a thief of money and freedoms than someone who pretended like Obama and now Trump, who I also think is pretending. If he isn't pretending, he might be naive and still- misleading people that our government can be changed by a president when in fact it is deeper than that.[/quote]

Another way to look at it is this. The MSM is basically committing 'social suicide' for all to see in their totally baseless witch-hunt against Trump.

On top of that, them trying to discredit Trump, shows the PTB still consider him a risk

And most of all, what would have happened if Killary was president right now. Wouldn't she had fired hundreds of tomahawks missiles inside Syria last April, instead of the mere 59 Trump did, half of them reaching their targets, while even informing the Russians beforehand.

Sure things aren't perfect, but we may have dodged the bullet with Killary. Or at least, this alternative may be better.

But yeah, I understand your frustrations that Trump isn't draining the swamp, but how realistic was that from the start? Is that even possible, in the way many people expected him to do that, and is Trump even capable? I was enthusiastic and hopefull to. But I directed my possible hope for better outcomes on other things. We have to wait and see. :)

In a sense, Trump doesn't have to be kind or really anti-system to serve his purpose...
He might play his rule as well and add his own stone to the final firework even if he does stupid things.

Honestly, I don't think that he's a samaritan who can help things improving in the right sense. But since the beggining, 1 thing made me think deeply about him as the brexit or Poutine : the way the international medias treat them. Generally, if medias tell you to look to the left, just look to the right ;)
If they all hate Trump and didn't want him to be the next president, somewhere it could be good for us. This is why I enjoyed so much his election :P

Anyway, I don't know if someone has already fixed it but there is little mistake in the following sentence :

Q: (Joe) It's interesting that it comes out as the same time as this thing in South Korea. There are hundreds of thousands of people in the streets in South Korea today protesting for the sitting prime minister to resign because she let a best friend of hers, who is basically into black magic, make policy decisions for the country. It came out in the press.

Mrs PARK was the president at this time and not the prime minister. In fact, I was in South Korea at this time and it was completely awesome to see so many people in the streets (1 million they said) each saturday during months until she was fired in last march by the constitutionnal council. By the way, despite there were so many people gathered in a same area, ni accident, no battles have been seen during this sensible period. Korean people are really similar to japanese people about the discipline :D
Anyway, we don't know much about her friend, Mrs CHOI, but she's the kind of woman to rule from the shadow. Many things were revealed in the news and she really ruled the country. Many authorities felt with her after this scandal. The korean policy knew many troubles the first trimester and a kind of cleansing has been made.

Back
Top Bottom