Session 13 December 2014

SAO said:
But maybe this is why they don't participate as much here and value their own physical "network" between the 2 of them more than the virtual network of the online forum that they seem to dramatically underestimate.

This is a weird thread for me. I found SoTT through Facebook. A friend shared something from Bernhard, I liked it and followed Bernhard, I replied from my limited information, was accused of being non-objective, though that was his projection because being non-objective is not the same as not having all the information. I did research his post, but did not have alternative sources to consider, such as SoTT. So, I found SoTT, looked and learned. After a while I stopped following Bernhard (and just about everybody else...Facebook signal to noise ratio is outrageously negative). What I came away with, and this is also me projecting my own subjective BS back on him, is that he was more interested in teaching than learning. He had it all figured out and I didn't. Perhaps that's why he's not here - guru disease. Why would on need to network when they have perfected the self so such a degree? Why would one be just another forum member when you can be the star of your own show?

For me, I want to contribute here by learning as much as sharing. What I find great about networking in this way, is that writing a post here is like a real-time look into my own subjectivity. I've been called on it and appreciated it already in my limited time here. I have a tendency to be direct. When mindful (aka objective) that's fine, but when not so it's arrogant. This is a good a place as any to network, but one has to be interested in the process of sharing, which is not to be confused with teaching, as that mode of communication is dominating and feeds the ego, and mine is already full of it.

Great session! Thanks Team. It is very personal and still universal. Actually I was holding my breath when I saw in the beginning of it the quote of Svetlana- that's the name of my former wife and the issue she started describing in her letter to Laura was the same as in my case, apart from the children part (we did not have any). We or better say I several years ago (almost exactly as i found this site) started to see and understand that she is not my soul mate. We had even and comfortable relationship but without so to say feeling togetherness, emotional ties. Most of my friends and relatives heavily criticized me for my idea of breaking up because they saw no rational reason for doing so. But I felt emptiness and loneliness at home. It took some time to get along with that idea (lot's of energy needed to be accumulated to do internal preparation work required) and to make a decisive step to move apart. It was always and still is difficult for me to be able to define what kind of person she is (from radically thinking of her being an OP and later doubting it when i saw her empathy and kind feelings towards others. But strangely enough when together i often felt physically and emotionally drained). When I was getting the knowledge I made many "soft" (non-persuasive) attempts to interest her in the Work. Sveta read some material/sessions and I thought that she would also at least try to "choose" that path. But a bit later my hopes collapsed. When I tried to talk to her on various "topics of the topics" I was ignored. I thought fair enough, it is her choice and I can live with that. But as the time passed the gap between us grew rapidly. We started speaking different "languages", looking at the same issue but seeing others etc. So we lost the basic mutual understanding. That predefined the outcome. From her side she tried to pull my relatives/friends to her position by telling them that I have gone too far away from "normal" life, thinking about "Transition events" and that I did not want to have a baby (that seriously disappointed my parents as they understandably want to have grandchildren). But through the process of breaking up I managed to convince them that if I would want to have children i will with a "right" woman.
Anyway, imo, she is a good person and I truly felt guilty for doing that to her.
The Cs reply to that issue answered to my earlier doubts on the validity of my decision. Big hugs guys!

Antony said:
Great session! Thanks Team. It is very personal and still universal. Actually I was holding my breath when I saw in the beginning of it the quote of Svetlana- that's the name of my former wife and the issue she started describing in her letter to Laura was the same as in my case, apart from the children part (we did not have any). We or better say I several years ago (almost exactly as i found this site) started to see and understand that she is not my soul mate. We had even and comfortable relationship but without so to say feeling togetherness, emotional ties. Most of my friends and relatives heavily criticized me for my idea of breaking up because they saw no rational reason for doing so. But I felt emptiness and loneliness at home. It took some time to get along with that idea (lot's of energy needed to be accumulated to do internal preparation work required) and to make a decisive step to move apart. It was always and still is difficult for me to be able to define what kind of person she is (from radically thinking of her being an OP and later doubting it when i saw her empathy and kind feelings towards others. But strangely enough when together i often felt physically and emotionally drained). When I was getting the knowledge I made many "soft" (non-persuasive) attempts to interest her in the Work. Sveta read some material/sessions and I thought that she would also at least try to "choose" that path. But a bit later my hopes collapsed. When I tried to talk to her on various "topics of the topics" I was ignored. I thought fair enough, it is her choice and I can live with that. But as the time passed the gap between us grew rapidly. We started speaking different "languages", looking at the same issue but seeing others etc. So we lost the basic mutual understanding. That predefined the outcome. From her side she tried to pull my relatives/friends to her position by telling them that I have gone too far away from "normal" life, thinking about "Transition events" and that I did not want to have a baby (that seriously disappointed my parents as they understandably want to have grandchildren). But through the process of breaking up I managed to convince them that if I would want to have children i will with a "right" woman.
Anyway, imo, she is a good person and I truly felt guilty for doing that to her.
The Cs reply to that issue answered to my earlier doubts on the validity of my decision. Big hugs guys!

Anthony thank you for your clarification.
My marriage ended after 11 years, in the last week we signed divorce papers, the marriage collapse process starts four years ago, during the four years I kept thinking that it somehow pass and things will work out, but it was only worse I fell into a depression and suicide thoughts. We still live together, I am looking now for an apartment, but financial instability complicates everything. We have 4,5 years old son and he still isn't talking, I tried the ketogenic diet on him but the more I tried to apply the diet the greater was resisted by the whole family and ex-wife, and I just stop. I feel like I was at the bottom, and the feeling of loneliness.
Good luck Anthony on the new road.

Thank you for the session Laura and the Team

marek760 said:
Antony said:

Anthony thank you for your clarification.
My marriage ended after 11 years, in the last week we signed divorce papers, the marriage collapse process starts four years ago, during the four years I kept thinking that it somehow pass and things will work out, but it was only worse I fell into a depression and suicide thoughts. We still live together, I am looking now for an apartment, but financial instability complicates everything. We have 4,5 years old son and he still isn't talking, I tried the ketogenic diet on him but the more I tried to apply the diet the greater was resisted by the whole family and ex-wife, and I just stop. I feel like I was at the bottom, and the feeling of loneliness.
Good luck Anthony on the new road.

Thank you for the session Laura and the Team
Hello marek760, what a difficult position to be in. I feel for you. The general law sure is in action here. http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=29
If it were me I would fight till the bitter end to give my son the best possible chance of health in this life till he is old enough to decide for himself. It must be hard because your ex wife isn't on side but remember it is your son so it is none of the rest of the families business how you raise him. Obviously I don't know your story or what you have tried however I would suggest giving your ex wife Gaby's excellent [future] book on the ketogenic diet: [to be published]
I wish you all the best with your struggles.

Obviously I don't know your story or what you have tried however I would suggest giving your ex wife Gaby's excellent [future] book on the ketogenic diet: [to be published]

lainey,

I don't think that this ebook should be distributed outside the forum at this stage, as it is still being worked on.

However Emmerich's Keto-Adapted is a good primer. Although I don't see how Sveta is going to implement it, given the current circumstances.

Remember, give only when asked ...
:)

nicklebleu said:

Thank you for this reminder nicklebleu. I was at a holiday gathering last night and I'm in the process of reviewing how well I did with strategic enclosure and external consideration by pulling the whole evening apart from beginning to end in segments. Although it wasn't a total train wreck, I have a whole lot to work on. Positive thing is I find I'm reviewing my behavior more often and the implications of my behavior and it isn't at all what I buffered it to be.

nicklebleu said:
Obviously I don't know your story or what you have tried however I would suggest giving your ex wife Gaby's excellent [future] book on the ketogenic diet: [to be published]

lainey,

I don't think that this ebook should be distributed outside the forum at this stage, as it is still being worked on.

However Emmerich's Keto-Adapted is a good primer. Although I don't see how Sveta is going to implement it, given the current circumstances.

oops, you're absolutely right. Apologies for sticking my oar in!

I was reading chapter 24 of The Wave and I thought it was very related to what was being discussed here so I wanted to quote a part of it although it is worth reading it completely. :)

http://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/18/the-wave-chapter-24-the-bacchantes-meet-apollo-at-stonehenge-and-play-the-third-man-theme/

Well, this brings us back to the remarks made by don Juan to Carlos Castaneda in The Active Side of Infinity:

[...]

Don Juan explained that sorcerers see infant human beings as strange, luminous balls of energy, covered from the top to the bottom with a glowing coat, something like a plastic cover that is adjusted tightly over their cocoon of energy. He said that that glowing coat of awareness was what the predators consumed, and that when a human being reached adulthood, all that was left of that glowing coat of awareness was a narrow fringe that went from the ground to the top of the toes. That fringe permitted mankind to continue living, but only barely. … To his knowledge, man was the only species that had the glowing coat of awareness outside that luminous cocoon. Therefore, man becomes easy prey for an awareness of a different order, such as the heavy awareness of the predator.

Is the “heavy awareness of the predator” the “imaginary beliefs of mankind” that are thrust upon us by our state of reduced knowledge?

…this narrow fringe of awareness was the epicenter of self-reflection, where man is irremediably caught. By playing on our self-reflection, which is the only point of awareness left to us, the predators create flares of awareness that they proceed to consume in a ruthless, predatory fashion. They give us inane problems that force those flares of awareness to rise, and in this manner they keep us alive in order for them to be fed with the energetic flare of our pseudoconcerns. … what we have against us is not a simple predator. It is very smart, and organized. It follows a methodical system to render us useless. Man, the magical being that he is destined to be, is no longer magical. … There are no more dreams for man but the dreams of an animal who is being raised to become a piece of meat: trite, conventional, and imbecilic. …

All we can do is discipline ourselves to the point where they will not touch us. How can you ask your fellow men to go through those rigors of discipline? They’ll laugh and make fun of you, and the more aggressive ones will beat the shit out of you. And not so much because they don’t believe it. Down in the depths of every human being, there’s an ancestral, visceral knowledge about the predators’ existence.

… Discipline is the only deterrent. But by discipline I don’t mean harsh routines. I don’t mean waking up every morning at five-thirty and throwing cold water on yourself until you’re blue. Sorcerers understand discipline as the capacity to face with serenity odds that are not included in our expectations. For them, discipline is an art: the art of facing infinity without flinching, not because they are strong and tough but because they are filled with awe.

Sorcerers say that discipline makes the glowing coat of awareness unpalatable to the flyer [predator]. The result is that the predators become bewildered. An inedible glowing coat of awareness is not part of their cognition, I suppose. After being bewildered, they don’t have any recourse other than refraining from continuing their nefarious task.

If the predators don’t eat our glowing coat of awareness for a while, it’ll keep on growing. …
The sorcerers of ancient Mexico used to say that the glowing coat of awareness is like a tree. If it is not pruned, it grows to its natural size and volume. As awareness reaches levels higher than the toes, tremendous maneuvers of perception become a matter of course.

The grand trick of those sorcerers of ancient times was to burden the flyers’ mind with discipline. They found out that if they taxed the flyers’ mind with inner silence, the foreign installation would flee; giving to any one of the practitioners involved in this maneuver the total certainty of the mind’s foreign origin. The foreign installation comes back, I assure you, but not as strong, and a process begins in which the fleeing of the flyers’ mind becomes routine, until one day if flees permanently. A sad day indeed! That’s the day when you have to rely on your own devices, which are nearly zero. There’s no one to tell you what to do. There’s no mind of foreign origin to dictate the imbecilities you’re accustomed to. This is the toughest day in a sorcerer’s life, for the real mind that belongs to us, the sum total of our experience, after a lifetime of domination has been rendered shy, insecure, and shifty. Personally, I would say that the real battle of sorcerers begins at that moment. The rest is merely preparation. …

When one is torn by internal struggle, it is because down in the depths one knows that one is incapable of refusing the agreement that an indispensable part of the self, the glowing coat of awareness, is going to serve as an incomprehensible source of nourishment to incomprehensible entities. And, another part of one will stand against this situation with all its might.

The sorcerers’ revolution is that they refuse to honor agreements in which they did not participate. Nobody ever asked me if I would consent to be eaten by beings of a different kind of awareness. My parents just brought me into this world to be food, like themselves, and that’s the end of the story.” (Castaneda, 1998)

The Cassiopaeans say that it is awareness that protects, but awareness is only possible with knowledge of the truth of our reality. I am not talking about your reality as opposed to my reality, or your illusion as opposed to my illusion or any such thing. It is that sort of nonsense that is referred to by don Juan as “the epicenter of self-reflection, where man is irremediably caught”. Most of the propagation of the you-create-your-own-reality ideas amount to the Predator “playing on our self-reflection, which is the only point of awareness left to us”. If your reality is significantly different from mine, then one or both of us is not seeing the objective reality. The truth.

What is the objective reality?

Well, we cannot know without a full field of awareness; we cannot have a full field of awareness without bringing to a halt the process of our awareness being devoured; we cannot bring this to an end without knowledge; and we cannot have knowledge without discipline. With discipline, knowledge and awareness, we become unpalatable to the Predator
. The Cassiopaeans have said it this way:

Q: (A) There are those who are happy in the STS mode; and there are those who are trying to get out of the STS mode…

A: STO candidate.

Q: (A) These STO candidates cannot just simply BE, even theoretically, because then, STS would eat them.

A: No.

Q: (L) Why not?

A: STS does not eat according to protocol. STS “eats” whatever it wants to, if it is able.

Q: (L) That’s what we said. If you are STO in an STS world, you are basically defenseless and they eat you.

A: No.

Q: (L) Why? What makes STO unavailable or “inedible”?

A: Frequency resonance not in sync.

So. .. We make ourselves unpalatable to those entities when we Work on ourselves.

Some of the phenomena might be very real in physicality and some might be psychological phenomena, either way, the only thing we can do to become free of those manipulations, coming from inside or outside, is the Work. OSIT...

Edited: spelling

SAO said:
And everything I just advised you to do Bernhard applies to me as well - I make really really stupid decisions in my life, very naive decisions, and instead of networking about it, I just keep it all inside and sit there feeling guilty about not talking on the forum like an idiot. And it gets to the point that I'm quite frankly embarrassed to talk about the absolutely foolish decisions I've made in my life on the forum, so that makes me hesitate even further. So no I'm not at all exempt from the very same criticism, and frankly may need a very harsh mirror as well. Preferably a mirror pretty much smashed right over my head like someone means it.

You seem to be a little to hard on yourself. I have often come across your posts on different threads through the years and usually found them helpful, detailed, almost erudite, but a little wordy...lol. The Work is difficult, and everyone tries to handle things as the world spins out of control. Not an easy task. For simplicity sake, concerning the big picture according to the Cassiopaeans, you want to be a little more than 50% STO. Not necessarily the the next Gurdjieff.

SAO, thanks for sharing.

SAO said:
Anyway, this forum came up in our chat, and I don't remember the context but it was probably me apologetically stating that I kinda wasn't participating as much as I used to, tho I really wanna change that. And the immediate response was "we all have our problems with the forum". Now, this was not my actual reason for not participating, I'm just weak willed, lazy, and make bad life decisions for senseless and self-compromising reasons, but always hold this group and forum in the highest regard so I always feel pretty shitty not actually actively participating. But I was kinda surprised by that comment cuz they kinda looked at each other and smiled as they said it (one of the few details that totally imprinted itself on me from that night).

Now I admit, it's stupid to take offense to such a comment but I have a personal attachment to this forum and those who run it and long time members and I've seen it grow from inception to today and I kinda felt a bit defensive at that moment, and almost wanted to say "your next sentence better be that it doesn't have enough background color customizations". Still, I was really curious at this point so I asked "what kind of problems"? They said for one it doesn't seem to be the most helpful medium for self development and that you really need a face to face group to truly be able to do the Work in a meaningful way. That the online interaction is just too limiting.

I can't say I'm surprised about this. What some people don't understand is that, with little or distorted knowledge, "teaching" is a disservice. Berhnard seems to think that he is helping more people this way. The problem is that it looks like a total illusion. It's not about teaching by example (which is what he probably thought he was doing with this article about the Love Bite Scenario). It is that by "admitting" his flaws (while in fact it was more of a "I'm speshul, aliens made me do it, and she is and agent" kind of thing), what he does is remove the blame and responsibility from his own actions, and therefore some people will be attracted to that, because it's self-calming and it makes them feel special too. But there is no real teaching in that, if you ask me. In fact, it could be contrary: it has the potential of leading people astray.

But maybe this is why they don't participate as much here and value their own physical "network" between the 2 of them more than the virtual network of the online forum that they seem to dramatically underestimate. And perhaps this lack of faith in the productivity and usefulness of their interaction here is why Bernhard seems to easily fall under the sway of his own programs and thought loops. And maybe why Humberto is so defensive of Bernhard that he will split any hair to defend it. They have a close friendship and while friendships aren't a bad thing, if they start getting in the way of real progress because they feed each other's illusions and devalue the one thing that can truly help them progress - a larger network of people, many of whom having "been there done that", then it can be a problem.

I think you have nailed it, here. It comes down to loving one's illusions and ego more than truth, doesn't it?

And everything I just advised you to do Bernhard applies to me as well - I make really really stupid decisions in my life, very naive decisions, and instead of networking about it, I just keep it all inside and sit there feeling guilty about not talking on the forum like an idiot. And it gets to the point that I'm quite frankly embarrassed to talk about the absolutely foolish decisions I've made in my life on the forum, so that makes me hesitate even further. So no I'm not at all exempt from the very same criticism, and frankly may need a very harsh mirror as well. Preferably a mirror pretty much smashed right over my head like someone means it.

But I think there's a big difference here. From reading Bernhard's article, it doesn't seem like he sees it as "stupid decisions" in his life, or naive decisions, etc. He seems to think that it happened to him because he's the target of hyperdimensional forces (hence, not his own responsibility). You, on the contrary, are saying something different. If you have learned from those decisions, there is nothing to feel embarrassed about. If you have the insight to see where you went wrong, and which mistakes you made and why, then I think you've taken quite an important step, and you could be helping others thanks to sharing those experiences.

I agree with Chu, SAO. There's a big difference between taking responsibility for your mistakes/actions, etc., and spinning tales about common (not very admirable) behavior and claiming that you are being attacked/interfered with because of "spiritual advancement", etc. There's nothing worse than leading others' astray, except lying to the self - THAT is the biggest obstacle to any progress in the Work/spiritual advancement.

If one doesn't throw away their false beliefs (including, perhaps especially, about oneself), there's no room for new knowledge and understanding. While we work on increasing our BEing as we gather knowledge so that we may assimilate more of it and progress to greater understanding (and awareness), it really helps to dump as many false beliefs and assumptions as possible. This way, even when Working on Being (as the process goes on and the results aren't so apparent yet), there's more room to accumulate more knowledge. The narratives spun by the likes of Bernhard and Humberto are very detrimental to achieving anything at all in the Work.

I also wanted to say, thanks SAO.

Chu said:
I can't say I'm surprised about this. What some people don't understand is that, with little or distorted knowledge, "teaching" is a disservice. Berhnard seems to think that he is helping more people this way. The problem is that it looks like a total illusion. It's not about teaching by example (which is what he probably thought he was doing with this article about the Love Bite Scenario). It is that by "admitting" his flaws (while in fact it was more of a "I'm speshul, aliens made me do it, and she is and agent" kind of thing), what he does is remove the blame and responsibility from his own actions, and therefore some people will be attracted to that, because it's self-calming and it makes them feel special too. But there is no real teaching in that, if you ask me. In fact, it could be contrary: it has the potential of leading people astray.

Think this is an important reminder.

Came across an introduction in a book (Buddhist - Shamar Rinpoche), and although I don't follow that path, he makes mention of "teachers" in the following way:

He describes four types with keys. There are the scholars with no keys, there are those with keys without scholarly training or ability, and then types that combine both, followed by those that have neither key nor scholarly training.

The fourth type of teacher, the one with neither scholarly training nor key instructions, is in fact for nobody. Ironically, it is also the type of teacher that many may be tempted to follow!

In a general sense, the prior three have been just as susceptible to the process of ponerology, unless looked upon with vigilance for corruption. The latter teacher; although given proper objective filters and self examination with feedback, it may be possible, osit, however, it is likely very rare. What appears to be seen in the main, especially within the love and light crowd, is that so many people are willing to follow without ever making critical examinations of the path they have entered upon, not to mention who the pied piper might be, including any indicative signs of a teachers own motivations and psychological hygiene.

Thanks for the session and comments from Laura, Percie and others. I agree on the whole point of blaming the alien bite.

This is something I have found with the recent demonic posession stuff and spirit attachments, is not just the demons or aliens, or even psychopaths, let's see our actions and how it is our responsability the direction our life takes. It's also like these folks who study agriculture, they blame the planet state on it, but they don't take into account those moments when they eat a burguer without knowing the whole resources taken to produce that burger, or that withour agriculture (with all its cons and pros) is one way to sustain civilization. It comes to a point where the members of a particular or the whole society blames on everything, instead of acknowledgin their faults or the results of their action. I think hence that the importance of Laura's videos about the informational field is incredible high, because every action has a purpose but in conjuction with the actions of others, they may end in a good result or bad result, the origin of a movement determines the result of it, if it is isolated, but none of our actions are isolated. Pretty shocking when I think of it, pretty... depressing.

Back
Top Bottom