Session 13 December 2014

This session was both surprising and shocking to me. Definitely wasn't expecting it. I started reading the transcripts and joined this forum thanks to all the references in Bernhard's work, ironically enough. Yes, I do agree that his work is more like undergrad papers citing many (valid) sources without actually coming to any personal conclusions. But I did experience something like the love bite scenario, and that's what led me to his work in the first place.

Now, in my defense, I never took the "alien" part of the love bite theory seriously. To me, it was a great opportunity to look within and find/face the narcissist and, yes, even the predator in me. I have a very dark history of being literally recruited and programmed/groomed, plus lots of childhood abuse, which primed me for said recruitment in my teen years. For that reason, a huge part of my inner work is understanding and undoing all the heavy STS influence in my personal life and psyche. However, I'm now experiencing some mental/emotional distress, because I really believed Bernhard and even Eve Lorgen (indirectly) were good sources of help and encouragement to "do the Work". But maybe not?

I'm only writing this because I do believe in what the Cs say about airing stuff out in a safe container/network as a method to release the emotional charge/doubt.

I'm only writing this because I do believe in what the Cs say about airing stuff out in a safe container/network as a method to release the emotional charge/doubt.
Hi there @jg86 !

If you're not already familiar with it, you might benefit from doing the Éiriú Eolas breathing program to get further relief of your troubles.

From Casswiki:
Éiriú Eolas is a scientific stress-control, healing, detoxing and rejuvenation program that is proven
to instantly control stress in high energy situations, detox one’s body resulting in pain relief, relax
and gently work through past emotional and psychological trauma, and regenerate and rejuvenate
one’s body/mind.

Éiriú Eolas is an Irish-Gaelic term that means ”Growth of Knowledge”. The Éiriú Eolas technique
constitutes a revival of an antediluvian – and, until now, mostly forgotten – ”techno-spirituality”
– the spiritual techniques of humankind before the ’Fall’ as revealed by the Cassiopaeans. This
is a modern revival of an ancient breathing and meditation program revealed as THE TOOL
that will help one to relax and gently work through past emotional and psychological trauma,
release repressed emotions and mental blockages that stand between an individual and True Peace,
Happiness and ultimately, a successful, fulfilling life.

The Éiriú Eolas technique grew out of research conducted by the Quantum Future Group under
the direction of Laura Knight-Jadczyk. The practice has been thoroughly researched and proven
to work by the thousands of people who are already benefiting from this unique program. The
effects are cumulative and results and benefits can be seen in only a very short time, sometimes
after just one session.

The technique is in three parts:

1. Three-stage breathing: This is the fifteen minute daily routine that can stimulate all organ
systems to detox and heal naturally. Cumulative effects of regular practice include body-mind
Health and wellness 905
balancing, regeneration of major organ systems leading to healing and rejuvenation. Results
can be noticed after just one session and repeated practice can result in actual, physical
regeneration.

2. Beatha (Life) Round Breathing: Also known as bio-energetic breathing, pioneered by Alexan-
der Lowen, a student of Carl Jung. This technique rapidly and gently accesses and releases
layers of emotional toxicity and psychological pain. Beatha can release deep stress and old
abuse trauma including PTSD. This segment of the program contributes to deep oxygenation
of all tissues and thus enhances the healing and body-rejuvenation process. Achieve Glori-
ous Freedom from old programs and hang-ups! This is for weekly or occasional use, but is
contraindicated during pregnancy or for people with any brain chemistry imbalance.

3. Prayer of the Soul Meditation: This is the centerpiece of the program and should be utilized
every night before going to sleep. Employing an initial period of Pipe Breathing that rapidly
induces a deep state of meditative relaxation, the Prayer consists of affirmations that enter
deeply into the subconscious and trigger deep body and soul level healing and rejuvenation.
The effects are cumulative and results and benefits can be experienced after only a short
period of practice, often after just a single session!

Discussion among many members of the Cassiopaea Forum has led to the creation of a larger,
informal (but quite informative) Éiriú Eolas guide/FAQ

Hope this helps a bit. :-)

Back
Top Bottom