Session 13 January 2024

Thank you so much Laura & Andromeda at the board, the Chateau crew and everyone attending this marathon and incredible session.

A lot to ponder with all these great questions. 2024 is going to be wild, crazy times ahead, indeed!

I did not read all the answers, yet, but I would like to express my sincere gratitude for all this knowledge as I can't help but feel indebted to all the information that Laura, the Cs', the Chateau crew, this Forum, the Red Pill books and Sott.net, without forget all the editors and translators in different languages, and all those involved in passing on all this knowledge from which we can learn on so many subjects. :hug2:

Today it's even more important -it seems that as the months go by, this is the case, a little more each time, but we were made for these times, don't forget- to sort things out, decipher what is true from what is false, pay close attention to what is happening around us, to keep a cool head, to look to the right and to the left, taking care of those we love, and to have faith in the Cosmic Mind, who knows what it's doing.

Darkness only exists to bring out the light, and as Pierre said during the last session: "Glory for all", so we have something to hold on to while the darkness seems to be closing in!

Mike Adams from Natural News has been talking about this for the past year or so. He has many "insider contacts". So this is just confirmation that he was onto something.
Beware: it could equally be confirmation that he's being used by insiders to lay down misinformation in the alternative media scene. I'll never forget that Mike Adams, whose entire shtick had always been 'the coming NWO via bioweapons', told people in 2020 to 'trust the government science'...

Thank you for this huge session so soon, I'd only just got it together to write something that was okay ish for the last one then this got posted!
Thank you for the last session too, found it intense and emotional hearing from St Pierre! Was crying through most of it, but it was happy/sad kind of.. And I keep Pierre's words close, about how glory is coming, really helps.
Thanks to C's for Paul's letter, keeping it close to heart too.

Shocked to hear about what the tunnels were for, now in heinsight the "laughing" emoji I put after it was posted on the forum put looks totally inappropriate. Thought it was something way more innocent in my silly idealistic head and at the time found it humorous to see this surreal and weird sight of people emerging from a griddle in the street and acting in a lunatic fashion pushing all those tables around, like why!?

But In heinsight this so so sad.

Also remember reading an article here on the Cliff high thread about how Israel have planted nukes to keep us in our places, and wondered if it was true, now to find out that it may say a lot about why people in general are scared to oppose them if they are aware if it.. It will all backfire on these nut cases anyway one way or another even if it is very daunting to read about their new plans about disease X etc, just makes me more determined to stay positive, like how dare they think that they have the right away our lives and our JOY? Makes me mad.
Bunch of absolute loonies. They are a bad joke.

Trying to imagine a better world in my mind, find it kind of therapeutic. Like a place with beautiful and old fashioned buildings, cute little streets and alleyways winding around villages, hills with lovely gardens and woodlands all mixed in and stuff like that. Helps a bit! Anyway thank you again so much, all my love to you. X

told people in 2020 to 'trust the government science'...
Did he? I must have missed that one. It could have been a one-time thing because he knows how corrupt "gov science is" (or anything gov. related) and always points it out in many ways. The guy is a CEO running multiple businesses, but I found that he seems to be genuinely caring about people's health. welfare and survival.

I started skimming through that site in daily starting in December 2019. By March 2020, I was one of the rare ones who knew the truth (from an interview with Prof. Francis Boyle who had found the paper trail: it was a bioweapons that had been worked at North Carolina Univ. and had been transferred to Wuhan Lab.)
From there, I skimmed the site daily for 3 years for relevant data, and I don't remember having seen him trust those injections. It's actually from there that I found out how dangerous they were.

I don't want to seem to preach for him because he is just human and surely imperfect, but I trust there is relevant info being posted on his site, thus we shouldn't, what's the expression? Throw the baby with the water? This expression always makes me laugh.

Thank you so much for this session! Quite a lot to take in.

A: As yet unknown organic structure throughout the body carrying a different fluid other than blood or lymph that is related to light. Your ancestors glowed and transmitted light and power.
I know they're saying it's as yet unknown, but there are some systems that have been looked at that sound like they could fit the bill. Possibly they mean not made mainstream yet? Or widely known?
For example, there's the Primo Vascular system:
Traditional Eastern medicine has had a successful existence for a long time and has provided functional paths for curing disease. However, some scientists do not accept acupuncture, primarily because the meridian system lacks a physical anatomical basis. To date, scientific theories have not been able to explain the functional paths used by traditional Eastern medicine to cure disease. According to Western medicine, no known anatomical foundation exists for the meridians and unknown nervous, circulatory, endocrine, and immune mechanisms mediate the effects of acupuncture. In the early 1960s, only one hypothesis was proposed to explain the anatomical basis of the meridians. By using different experimental approaches during the past 10 years, the number of scientific papers that report the discovery of different anatomical and physiological evidence confirming the existence of an anatomical basis for the meridian system has increased. Morphological science is greatly challenged to offer a new biomedical theory that explains the possible existence of new bodily systems such as the primo vascular system (PVS). The PVS is a previously unknown system that integrates the features of the cardiovascular, nervous, immune, and hormonal systems. It also provides a physical substrate for the acupuncture points and meridians. Announcements of the morphological architectonics and the function of the PVS fundamentally changed the basic understanding of biology and medicine because the PVS is involved in the development and the functions of living organisms. We propose a new vision of the anatomical basis for the PVS and the vital energy—called “Qi”—as an electromagnetic wave that is involved very closely with the DNA in the PVS. DNA provides genetic information and it functions as a store of information that can be obtained from the electromagnetic fields of the environment. The PVS is the communication system between living organisms and the environment, and it lies at the lowest level of life. The theory of the PVS could be a good basis for forming a new point of view of Darwin's evolutionary theory. Discoveries in morphological theory—such as discoveries with respect to the PVS—have not been made since the 18th century. For that reason, the PVS needs more attention.
I suppose the EM aspect of this could have to do with the "light and power" they mentioned.

There's also others I remember reading about, but that one sounded like the best hit.

Temperance) Does spring dew have special properties as described in alchemical lore?

A: Not as you are thinking. It is a metaphor.

Q: (L) So it's not really spring dew, it's...

(Joe) Mountain Dew.

(L) So the subsequent questions are irrelevant.

(Joe) Most things in alchemy are metaphors.
The way I was thinking was along the lines of the sun charging the water with life-giving properties which cause the growth in spring, as I had understood the lore.

I'm wondering if "not as I am thinking" refers to the water collected still having some properties but more imparted by the collector, a la Masaru Emoto. Or if they're referring to the dew itself as being a metaphor altogether and I need to look deeper. Could it be referring to the fluid mentioned before, to be collected and stored for healing use?

Did he? I must have missed that one. It could have been a one-time thing because he knows how corrupt "gov science is" (or anything gov. related) and always points it out in many ways. The guy is a CEO running multiple businesses, but I found that he seems to be genuinely caring about people's health. welfare and survival.
I used to subscribe to his (Adams) "Natural News" feed until Facebook deleted it in 2020, and Wikipedia really slams it.

Natural News

"The website sells various dietary supplements, promotes alternative medicine and climate change denial, makes tendentious nutrition and health claims,[12] disseminates fake news,[20] and espouses various conspiracy theories and pro-Donald Trump propaganda.[21][22] These conspiracy theories include chemophobic claims about the purported dangers of "chemtrails",[5] fluoridated drinking water,[23] heavy metals, anti-perspirants, laundry detergent, monosodium glutamate, aspartame, and vaccines.[5][12][24] It has also spread conspiracy theories about the Zika virus allegedly being spread by genetically modified mosquitoes[25] and purported adverse effects of genetically modified crops, as well as the farming practices associated with and foods derived from them.[26]"

I'm wondering if "not as I am thinking" refers to the water collected still having some properties but more imparted by the collector, a la Masaru Emoto. Or if they're referring to the dew itself as being a metaphor altogether and I need to look deeper. Could it be referring to the fluid mentioned before, to be collected and stored for healing use?
I think you should formulate more questions about the topic.

On the link you posted, they mention the role of collagen in biophoton emissions:

Collagen is the main component of the connective tissue. The data indicate that collagen interferes with photon emissions emanating from biomolecular sources. This property of collagen facilitates the possibility of tuning photon emissions throughout an organism.

Collagen is the main component of connective tissue. Collagen interferes with photon emissions emanating from biomolecular sources. This property of collagen may facilitate tuning photon emissions throughout an organism, and it supports the hypothesis that metabolism is regulated by a photon field.

I wrote about my father's positive experience with collagen peptides. Perhaps it's also connected with this biophoton thing?

Before those peptides, the only thing that helped him was some kind of "acupuncture" treatment on his spine, with fingers, not needles. But perhaps those peptides also have a healing effect on "Qi" energy?

(Andromeda) Energy?
A: As yet unknown organic structure throughout the body carrying a different fluid other than blood or lymph that is related to light. Your ancestors glowed and transmitted light and power.

(L) Yeah, or more like...

A: Difficult to explain since you don't have the concepts.
Is it the warm invisible fluid suddenly touching the top of your head and flowing down on your neck and spine that you feel when getting Reiki or "growing out of your shoes"? ==> When you are getting a mind-expansion? I had above fluid sensation and became tele-empathic for about 60 seconds and could palpably feel & visualize the 'thoughts + emotions' of my angrily arguing colleagues in ~2003. So is it that fluid?

Gurdjieff stood by the door - recounted in the book of Women of the Rope - and her apprentice woman standing by the window at other end of room declared:
- Oh! You are touching me!
Gurdjieff standing by the door:
- No. I'm not.
This was a specific exercise / demonstration Gurdjieff proposed.

Is it that kind of fluid? A warm release flow all over the tissues - through skin and muscle mass - in your legs or spine or torso / in your side a teacupful of warm released fluid-like flowing feeling inside your body?

Last edited:
When I saw the name Grazielaia, I thought immediately of course “Thanks” in Italian, and “Grace” obviously. But the word I “felt” was Gratitude, which is sort of both, in a sense. Anyway just my gut feeling, so I figured I’d add it to the conversation.🙏

Wow, thanks again to all! I think the C's said once something like, "Sit back and enjoy the big show". Looks like we're in for a wild one in 2024. Let's all do the best we can in our knowledge, preparations, and prayers. Of course these sessions add in a big way to this.

On the link you posted, they mention the role of collagen in biophoton emissions:
Collagen is important!!
I wrote about my father's positive experience with collagen peptides. Perhaps it's also connected with this biophoton thing?
Positive confirmation on collagen. Last year I began with high quality / expensive cattle collagen (super-fine, not coagulating, Western make), but I started smelling strange, like cow-dung. Then I used fish collagen. Then I started using pig collagen. Because I also eat pig meat exclusively, I think I can't smell it now. :D :D If you decide, try using the fine powder collagen, as it doesn't coagulate in soup!

Basically chock full of essential amino acids.

Now I'm eating hydrolyzed pig collagen, fine, 100 bloom. Three teaspoons stirred into soup. Or finely pressed with a fork into solid food, so it dissolves. Major downside is this collagen needs 3x more energy to digest than normal food. So there were people, who developed diets from this - eating this almost exclusively and died.

Upside is these collagen powders give your body the ingredients to repair joint damage to max. (IIRC) 30% self-repair [?], quoted here on this forum years ago.

It also appears to give my brain more its specific type of food & energy, so I eat less snacks now and am still able to work in my high-level-creative job, where literally creating best quality product out of nothing is paramount!

DOWNSIDE of overeating collagen:
I noticed, if I ate too much of this - 3 heaped teaspoons - every day, then I get tired and unable to work and have a 'starving-shambling overall exhaustive sensation all day', indicating my body is using 3 x times more energy from my regular food intake to ingest this high amount of collagen.

Therefore I decided I only eat this thing about 4 days per week.

Also appears to give robustness of muscle performance when under high stress: Like bicycling upward a slope while also pulling a heavy package on my bike-carrier. Since I eat pig collagen, my knee, leg joints and muscles endure this physical torture much better: I don't feel the need to stop near the top of the slope, anymore. Still climbing near the top - slowly with the bike by this point - looks & feels like torture and is exhausting. :D

Watch out: Collagen is heat sensitive and is destroyed at 80 degrees Celsius! So always wait, until your hot soup cools down enough for your tongue to touch it, THEN mix the collagen in and eat. This makes sure that all the essential amino acids and the other expensive-to-buy ones are preserved intact, when you eat this collagen.

Last edited:

I know they're saying it's as yet unknown, but there are some systems that have been looked at that sound like they could fit the bill. Possibly they mean not made mainstream yet? Or widely known?

I suppose the EM aspect of this could have to do with the "light and power" they mentioned.

There's also others I remember reading about, but that one sounded like the best hit.

The way I was thinking was along the lines of the sun charging the water with life-giving properties which cause the growth in spring, as I had understood the lore.

The way I see it, the Emoto material that shows water as an amplifier and materializer of intention has been known by many cultures inn many times and places. Emoto is translating ancient practice into our modern context.

There is the Native American saying 'water is life'. I heard one story from a friend of mine that by charging water in a very specific way, with prayer and song and unbending intent throughout the night, a young child was cured of Downes syndrome.

In fairy tales, there is the fabled 'water of life' - the special liquid that can resurrect the dead. In one of my favourite Russian fairy tales, Ivan and the Grey Wolf, Ivan is murdered, and cut into many pieces by his brothers - a powerful image of the disintegration of the personality that can occur with betrayal. The Wolf, the image of the Wild Soul or our non-domesticated instinctive nature, manages to get this water of life, sprinkles it on his corpse, and restores him to wholeness so that he can continue on his quest.

There's an entire book about myth, water, and masculinity written by Michael Meade called Men and the Water of Life, which is a really fascinating read.

The similar sounds of 'dew' and 'dieu', from Deus, may be a Green Language clue.

There is also the Christian tradition of Holy Water, which I think effects the same change - causing a healing information signal to arrange itself in the geometry of the water. This is then passed into the body, and works in a similar way to homeopathy, although instead of plants, the water is structured by human intent. There is much untapped mystery in plain old water that us moderns are quite unaware of - and probably spiritual technologies in ages past that can open up these hidden potentials.

About dew, there is this bit from SHOTW:

In Snorri’s Gylfaginning, there is a prediction for the future given in the Song of the Sybyl, followed by a dialogue between King Gylfi and the Aesir, disguised as men. King Gylfi asks, “What happens when the whole world has burned up, the gods are dead, and all of mankind is gone? You have said earlier that each human being would go on living in this or that world.” The answer is that there are several worlds for the good and the bad. Then Gylfi asks, “Shall any gods be alive, and shall there be something of earth and heaven?” And the answer is:

“The earth rises up from the sea again, and is green and beautiful and things grow without sowing. Vidar and Vali are alive, for neither the sea nor the flames of Surt have hurt them and they dwell on the Eddyfield, where once stood Asgard. There come also the sons of Thor, Modi, and Magni, and bring along his hammer. There come also Balder and Hoder from the other world. All sit down and converse together. They rehearse their runes and talk of events of old days. Then they find in the grass the golden tablets that the Aesir once played with. Two children of men will also be found safe from the great flames of Surt. Their names, Lif and Lifthrasir, and they feed on the morning dew and from this human pair will come a great population which will fill the earth. And strange to say, the sun, before being devoured by Fenrir, will have borne a daughter, no less beautiful and going the same ways as her mother.”

Again, the authors of Hamlet’s Mill take a prosaic view of these matters, pronouncing sagely that it is “just a metaphor”. And again, I have to disagree.

I think Laura is saying that this account is not metaphor, as we have come to realize - there will be a great reckoning, in which there are some few human survivors. But there will be survivors. And there will be 'gods' with them. I think Dew within this tale is a metaphor, yes, and also maybe a kind of goddess - maybe we could say one of the Faces of God.

I think it gestures to that life-giving principle of water, that there after the disintegration of the times ahead, the water of life will be accessible to those who have made it through the cataclysms. Just like Ivan was cut apart, and reconstituted with the help of his wild, intuitive, and abundant nature, so too will this be available to the world that seems to be torn apart. The catalyst for this is the aqua vitae, or water of life. So dew in this story above sounds quite similar to what Paul talks about - faith, hope, and love as something to look forward to after a 'global initiation rite'.

Dew is a specific kind of water - the water that appears in sunlight, condensing from the atmosphere, dressing all the leaves and flowers, catching the sun's rays and making the meadows sparkle, bringing some joy and glory to the dawn. I know that when I see a field shining like that, it fills me up with a good feeling. It's one of life's everyday miracles. This condensation from water vapor to liquid stands for alchemical potential that occurs when the sun of our Soul rises - we can condense the water vapor (or spiritual energy, knowledge, goodness, truth) onto this 3D plane, and our 'fields' sparkle with it, bringing joy and beauty and the water of life to a world in need of healing.

Back
Top Bottom