Session 13 May 2017

It would be nice to hear about the results of this treatment:

MS patient reveals he may 'defer' assisted suicide to undergo stem cell therapy in Serbia

A Scot with crippling multiple sclerosis who planned to end his life at a Swiss suicide clinic has revealed he is applying to undergo an experimental stem cell treatment abroad in a last ditch attempt to reverse his symptoms and prolong his life.

Colin Campbell, from Inverness, said he would postpone his appointment at the LifeCircle clinic in Basel, where he had expected to end his life on June 15, if he was accepted for the pioneering therapy by medical chain, Swiss Medica. A 12-day course at its facility in Belgrade, Serbia costs around £15-16,000 and floods patients with up to 300 million stem cells which have been shown to restore myelin - a fatty coating around nerve cells destroyed by multiple sclerosis - leading to improved brain function and mobility.

Several clinical trials worldwide are exploring stem cell therapy as a means of "pausing" the degeneration associated with MS, but it cannot cure the condition and the treatment is not available on the NHS or privately in Britain.

Former IT consultant Mr Campbell praised his "very kind" landlord, Robert More, for persuading him to try out the procedure.

Mr Campbell, 56, said: "Robert said 'I don't want you to die - you can go abroad and try this. If it works, great; if it doesn't, it doesn't. There's nothing to lose'. So I would say I've moved into a new territory where I'm a 'deferred' suicide, but not a cancelled suicide.

"I will hopefully get onto the treatment programme, but if not then June 15 goes ahead as planned. So I'm in a limbo situation. I'm still holding on to June 15 because I don't want to knock that back and find that the time passes and I'm thinking 'why didn't I get out when I could?'. I've got no desire to spend another winter in the UK with MS - death would be preferable for me.

"That's the thing about not having [voluntary assisted suicide] in Scotland though. If I could do it here I wouldn't have to be too concerned about a date because it would be available to me whenever I choose, whereas when you have the travel to Switzerland and you've got a progressive illness you probably don't want to plan it too far ahead because you might not be up to the journey."

He added that MS patients were also let down because doctors did not routinely highlight the options for treatment outside the NHS.

He said: “It would be nice after a diagnosis if a neurologist would go through your options - if they said ‘look, you can’t get this on the NHS at the moment, but you can get this abroad’, but they don’t even have this discussion with you. You get nothing, and that’s the experience I hear from talking to other MS sufferers."MS

Mr Campbell was a keen footballer, swimmer and tennis player before being diagnosed aged 34 with primary progressive MS, a rarer form of the disease which results in a steady deterioration without any periods of remission. He now relies on walking aids to move around his first-floor flat and a wheelchair outdoors.

He revealed his plan to end his life in Switzerland to the Herald's sister paper, the Sunday Herald, in April as part of a campaign calling on MSPs to bring a new Bill on assisted dying to Holyrood. The proposed Bill would bring Scotland into line with Canada and parts of the US and Australia by allowing terminally ill people with less than six months to live the right to be prescribed a lethal dose of medication which they can then self-administer.

Mr More, who has rented a flat to Mr Campbell for three years, said: "He's a decent man and, quite frankly, he was depressed with his condition and all he was getting was tea and sympathy. There's nobody doing anything to really help him. Nobody is giving him options and in those situations there are always options.

"There was a 36-year-old woman that was at this [Swiss Medica] clinic and she went in in a wheelchair and when she came out her only complaint was she got tired after long walks. Stem cell therapy doesn't offer a cure, but it might make his life better and that's what I want for the man."

Mr More said he felt compelled to help after his own experience 32 years ago when his youngest daughter was diagnosed with spina bifida and the family were told she would never walk again.

He said: "If someone tells me that I try to do something about it so I took her to the Peto Institute in Budapest. I took her there for four years running and when she came out she could walk. So just because people tell you it's a death sentence, I don't believe it. She's alive and well - the Hungarians did a magnificent job with her."

Mr Campbell said he had also been boosted after being contacted by a fellow MDS sufferer, Rona Tynan, who encouraged him to test out a mobility scooter after seeing reports about his plans to end his life.

He said: "This has given me some kind of optimism which I definitely didn't have - so I owe that to Rona."

Mrs Tynan said: "What alarmed me about Colin was, I felt he was more able than myself."

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15292068.MS_patient_may___39_defer__39__assisted_suicide_to_undergo_stem_cell_therapy_in_Serbia/

nature said:
IronFloyd, just being thankfull as you are, having thoughts and praying for her during these 12 days is contributing :)
And about money, it's not the amount that is important but the intention ;)
So, by your words, you do a lot :hug2: . Some of us have enough money to help financially, others have not but can support spiritually. Words, spiritual presence, are very important as long they are sincere and from the bottom of the heart. :flowers:

A Jay said:
IronFloyd said:
I want to tell you that of course your image will be next to my home protection cristal, along with of many more to join forces pro of her recovery.

I think that is a very good way to give back, IronFloyd. :)

Thank you very much for your words nature and A Jay, I'm sure that your words give a lot of strength to the intention of those who for now we can't contribute in monetary form to Laura's recovery. A big hug to everyone! :flowers: :flowers:

Recently I was thinking about the timing of this session, and thinking of any events in the world that might be a mirror of what took place as a result of or in connection to the session.

Well, the big thing that came to my mind was of course the "One Belt, One Road" forum hosted by China that weekend.

So there's this group working on a new silk road, and we were talking about getting Laura on the road to recovery. The summit having economics as a major theme in order to bolster political power against the powers in the West, and we were raising the funds necessary for Laura's treatments so she can counter the attacks from 4DSTS.

https://www.sott.net/article/351105-China-One-Belt-One-Road-forum-welcomes-heads-of-state
https://www.sott.net/article/351158-Jack-Ma-highlights-difference-between-One-Belt-One-Road-and-western-trade-schemes
https://www.sott.net/article/351115-Spreading-peace-harmony-and-happiness-Xi-speech-outlines-how-One-Belt-One-Road-initiative-will-change-the-world

Thought it was an interesting coincidence that was worth mentioning.

Dear Laura, I wish you a quick healing. greetings from Croatia.
My donation number: Confirmation number: 9GV59773K7784880N

Belated thank you for this session, Laura and Chateau Team! :flowers: I sent another donation on the way. Hopefully this stem cell therapy will really make a considerable difference for you, Laura :hug2:

Also interesting discussion about the number 12 in this thread. The comments about it's connection to the two rounds of the 12 hour clock make me think about time as one constraint of the illusion which was, according to the Cs, imposed on the human species while The Fall occurred. Which also, again according to the Cs, coincided with the reduction of DNA from 12 strands to 2, by use of light waves.

The mentioning of sound and light as means for stem cell therapy in the session made me to look up articles on SOTT and I found this one about the discovery of a class of new sound waves. They are emphasized as being useful for drug delivery, but also hoped to be revolutionary for stem cell treatment.

article said:
The first new class of sound wave discovered in decades, the powerful waves are gentle enough to use in biomedical devices to manipulate highly fragile stem cells without causing damage or affecting their integrity, opening new possibilities in stem cell treatment.

[...]

"But our work also opens up the possibility of using stem cells more efficiently for treating lung disease, enabling us to nebulise stem cells straight into a specific site within the lung to repair damaged tissue. {which might go for any other kinds of tissue as well}

Maybe this treatment can lead to one of the keys to help getting of the prison of 3D, the illusion / matrix constrained to matter - also, eventually "stepping out of time" or also, reversing 'time' like 'rejuvenating? Just a flow of my thoughts added to some ideas here, fwiw.

All the best with the stem cell therapy, I hope it makes all the difference to Laura and that others may have success with the therapy as well. :)

Thanks also for the session.

Very interesting about the French election, I thought the result would have been a lot closer. The upcoming UK election is surely one to watch.

What a wonderful session :) & yes, the stem cells research / therapy is worth exploring. Anything we can do as a group to help, we will do. Really interesting!

As for hope & unicorns, both exist somewhere :D

Between this session being carried out / posted & my reading this session, unicorns, the theme of Hope & biotechnologies / genetic engineering have been popping up in life around me somewhere, somehow - enough to have a recollectable impact as the impressions were strong & lasting / resonated deeply.

To Moscow, Russia (potentionally), Laura! & if you bump into Putin, you will probably have plenty to discuss / cover :)

Also, US' plan for the EU is an obvious & plausible yet frightening thought :/ The PTB in their 'reality blindness' could cook up a mess in France rather quickly with the new president / puppet Emmanuel & the rest of Eurasia, & globally - considering those documents from the aforementioned NATO/CIA allied foundation re: immigration & mosques.

Thank you all so much, once again! :flowers: :rockon: :hug2:

I just finished reading all the posts (hard for me, I have to digest little by little). Regarding the presidential elections in France, perhaps what the C's wanted to highlight is that if the French people had not undergone any influence (blaming the media, various inluences that we do not know, ... ) Then the score would have been as close as the numbers they gave. Perhaps they have exaggerated these figures to protect Laura and her family, as some have suggested; It is well seen.
Clearly, the political, social and natural chaos is intensifying. As suggested by the C's:
A: What's important is what comes after.
My contribution 7V3302645P104482A in USD, I forgot to put in message "Mother's day Fund".

The story about the man who wants to go for a stem cells treatment for his MS got a little twist:

"The stem cell procedure is part of the regenerative therapy for multiple sclerosis in the Moscow Medical School, but the aforementioned gentleman did not contact our hospital, and according to our knowledge, nor did the Swiss Medical Clinic in Moscow, so obviously there is some error in the original "Herald' text".

- None of that story is correct. We did not even hear from this gentleman, nor in Belgrade there is any possibility of treatment with the stem cells. Only what is possible in our clinic is diagnosis and possible sending to Moscow - says Boljbuh, who was even more confused when we showed him the story of Scot on their official website.

- Honestly, I have no idea what it is, because we do not edit the site and the administrators were probably "hoked" for this story and have not checked it - says this doctor.

http://www.vesti-online.com/Vesti/Drustvo/652017/Vesti-otkrivaju-Nema-cuda-u-Zemunu

But it seems that this man is lying, perhaps because they are not working quite legally, because on their YT videos people are obviously talking about getting their stem cells treatments in Belgrade?! These two people, for example, specifically went for MS treatment in Belgrade:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXYa3DHI3lE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbJNO-XS208

I also found that they are banned in Switzerland:

In Switzerland, investigations led in recent months by the Swiss Agency for Therapeutic Products (Swissmedic) led to authorities to ban two clinics, Med Cell Europe and Swiss Medica, from offering these treatments, and to identification of Intercare as a brokering service. While Stem Cell Europe has ceased all activity in Switzerland, Swiss Medica continues to recruit patients in its premises in Saint Gall, whence they are sent to affiliated centers in Serbia or Russia to undergo treatments banned in Switzerland.

https://www.worldcrunch.com/tech-science/the-shady-business-of-experimental-stem-cell-treatments

Well, at least we now know that Moscow is the best choice for this clinic.

June 21st 2014

(Gawan) Okay, I have another question here. About Type 1 diabetes... With the ketogenic diet, I'm doing really well. What I'm wondering is, if a child gets diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, would the ketogenic diet from the beginning heal it?

A: Yes.

Q: (Gawan) Okay, and next one: Do I have a chance to heal my diabetes?

A: Look into stem cells.

Q: (Gawan) Stem cells.

They just uploaded a video about a woman who who went for her second treatment for her Type 1 diabetes in this clinic. She is not yet healed after the first treatment, but she is improving: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE1k2xzbPHE

The following text is a translation from Serbian to English, Google translation.
Tekst koji slijedi je prevod sa srpskog jezika na engleski, Gugle prevod.
Greetings!

Contribution to the translation from Serbian language, Google translator!

Maybe a little late writing this comment, j problem was technical.
As for writing comments in a part of the presentation, it'll ask later.

About Ms. Laura and Article IV groups have very high regard and respect, I believe that
Laura is one of the persons that are very important for this planet.
Ms. Laura as well as other members of the team deserve all this attention and help.

The reason I'm writing this comment is the suggestion of a most unusual drug which, to my knowledge, cures most problems related or similar to the problem that Laura has.

Although I am not familiar in detail that the disease in question, just know that the problem of foot, and that Laura has unbearable pain.

Mrs. Laura, please do not lightly to discard the drug that follows, because it is the powerful combination of three components that are purely natural origin, which do not leave any effect after treatment.

Also it is noted, this therapy or cure teretman, certainly when used properly and long enough.
If you accept to try medicine that follows you please literally follow the additional instructions because the medicine strong and powerful.

Remedy:

Apple vinegar,

it is desirable to obtain the original very with quality vinegar as true in the countryside.

Clay (clay), it is soft clay from nature usually gray in color, it should be What greater purity.

Linen cloths, better a little thicker.

A few words about the ingredients:

Apple cider vinegar is made from tiny apple savage has the strongest effect in
all areas of use, typically are subsequently diluted with water.

Apple cider vinegar can only be to make a permutation or convert mercury into gold.
If drunk in reasonable quantities in the day, be diluted diluted blood and breaks
thrombi in the circulatory system.

In this case, vinegar is extracted from the patient places on the body everything is free
said excess and deposited into the clay.

Flax cloth is in this case a neutral natural substance that holds the lining.

Clay (loam).

Clay can be found at every turn, of different colors, you need to what are known as
Clay-loam. dough as it is, is soft and can be shaped, it has a substantially dense structure and purified in a way, in the shortest amount of usually less sand in it.

You need to find such clay, slightly larger amount, because after making every coverings
clay old coverings throw, the new coating puts a new clay and new vinegar.

Procedure:

Clay dry well, that can crush into powder.
Do not use soft clay without drying effect is much weaker, be sure the clay dry well
and grind into powder, if you have a pestle can it, then sieved on a sieve.
Sieve which should be finer structures can be one used for the preparation sifted flour
bread.

Sifting removes small stones that can cause problems when set lining they would make small wounds on the body.

Use as many clay powder and vinegar as you need for a liner,
Others look out for the next powder coating.

Be sure to wrap it says on the linen cloth, or canvas, the cloth, you can use
more than once, only the one that is used well wash and dry them.

The mixture you make of clay and vinegar set on linen cloth, which should be
large enough to cover the place to be treated, thickness should be
at least 5 millimeters, and may be more.

When making the mixture look that is viscous, it is not much rare that it does not leak liquid from Coverings.
Certainly around coverings can to put extra cloth that would strengthen the lining
where the set.

The coating should be well-fitting, that has a good blend with the skin.
The coating is removed when the notice that the mixture in the dry coating.

Apple cider vinegar is a very strong and powerful substance, there should be careful not to damage skin.
Otherwise, with the use of these coverings is normal to slightly burns the skin, itching, etc.
If it happens that more baked or very itchy then remove the liner, take a break.

For the safety of your skin, use sheeting on following way, if you do not bake much
itchy skin and if the covering tolerable hold until a dry mixture, the maximum
for two days, then remove the coating, where the coating should be washed with water,
water that is purified, it is best that you buy in stores.

Washing make a soft cloth that does not damage the skin, pressing cloths, do not pull
cloth over the place where the coat, skin after weeding is very sensitive.
When removing the covering, initially, pause a maximum of 24 hours and set a new
coating.

If you notice that the treatment gives good results after 10-15 days you can
pause between coating one day.

Everything over again time progresses in therapy that can increase the gaps between tiles.
Average one treatment is two to three months.

Otherwise effects of therapy should have already seen first-second day.
The drug has been tested in practice, personally know of many cases.
A few days ago I went to a man who is healed leg, said she was
diagnosis of the disease tuberculosis legs, bones in knees so told me.
Here's what he told me, he had a very severe pain, hard and with unbearable pain moved,
he could not sleep from the pain.

Specializing in that field in then the best clinic in BiH told him that for him there is no
a medicament that can be put only to deaden (unusable) to a leg or amputation.

Next
,, says, I'm going to train in Sarajevo, enter the coupe, grind their teeth because of severe pain, thinking about suicide ... when will an old woman, my man I see you got a problem with foot, I to her as angry wife let me not feel well and she will me:should I listen let your doctrine they do not know anything.

I say good elect talk, and she told him the same recipe as I stated above,
He did not mention the linen cloth but from other experiences I know that there is a desirable flax tag. ,,
As for the stem cell treatment, I do not want to discourage you, think to you better and safer to try this treatment.

If you want to be to put the text in this topic, the text that deals with the issue
treatment with stem cells.

Certainly if you read the text, which I recommend, can bring in a great dilemma,
they will not talk about, possible, the bad side of this treatment.
I want to completely heal and to smoothly proceed with the mission you
took over.

I would add something else very important.
Being the sixth awareness that you call the C's say that over the place
on your body work beings fourth level of awareness and to prevent progress
Healing same.

Being the sixth level of awareness they tell you in one session that can protect you silk,
silk fabric.

Since I'm sure you're a very smart woman, intelligent enormous knowledge,
I think it is not necessary that you give some instructions on how to protect yourself.
The only thing I would add, if you do not mind, ... I stated canvas silk.?

Being fourth-level work for you waves, all kinds of waves are collectively put
electromagnetic waves, and waves of sound are electromagnetic waves, in a word
all around us are electromagnetic particles vibrate.

No difference what technique they used is reduced to the same electromagnetic waves,
is that they go through everything, literally right through everything, but if you use a barrier of pure natural materials, you these electromagnetic particles changing characteristics and minimize or incapacitate their action.

Physicists say that this problem is solved by a Faraday cage, do not trust in it, it's not the way
How Physics says.
If you take as an option this proposal without hesitation ask someone from the forum that you make better translation.

Below the usual greetings I put the sentence, as when information is translated text
with the Serbian language.

If someone wants to make a better translation of some at this place put your name
used now.
Originalan tekst na srpskom jeziku.
The original text in Serbian.

Pozdrav!

Prilog je prevod sa srpskog jezika, Gugle prevodilac!

Možda malo kasnim sa pisanjem ovog komentara, problem j bio tehničke prirode.
Što se tiče pisanja komentara u dijelu za predstavljanje, to ću da postavim kasnije.
O Gospođi Lauri i članivima grupe imam veoma visoko mišljenje i poštovanje, smatram da
je Laura jedna od osoba koje su veoma važne za ovu planetu.
Gospođa Laura kao i ostali članovi tima zaslužuju svu moguću pažnju i pomoć.
Razlog mog pisanja ovog komentara je prijedlog jednog veoma neobičnog lijeka
koji,prema mom saznanju, liječi većinu problema srodnih ili sličnih problemu koji
ima Laura.
Mada nisam detaljno upoznat koja je bolest u pitanju, samo znam da je problem noga,
i da Laura ima nesnosne bolove.
Gospođi Lauri, molim Vas nemojte olako da odbacijete lijek koji slijedi, jer se radi
o moćnoj kombinaciji tri komponenete koje su čisto prirodnog porijekla, koje ne ostavljaju
nikakve posljedice nakon tretmana.
Takođe treba da napomenem, ova terapija ili teretman izliječi, svakako ako se koristi
pravilno i dovoljno dugo.
Ako prihvatite da probate lijek koji slijedi molim Vas doslovno pratite dodatne instrukcije
jer je lijek jak i moćan.
Lijek:
Jabukovo sirće,
poželjno je da nabavite original veoma kvalitno sirće kakva prave na selu.
Glina (ilovača), to je meka glina iz prirode najčešće sive boje, ona treba da je
što veće čistoće.
Lanene krpe, bolje malo deblje.
Nekoliko riječi o sastojcima:
Jabukovo sirće napravljeno od sitnih jabuka divljaka ima najjače dejstvo u
svim segmentima upotrebe, obično se naknadno razređuje vodom.
Jabukovo sirće jedino može da izvrši permutaciju ili pretvaranje žive u zlato.
Ako se pije u razumnoj količini na dan, svakako razrijeđeno razrijedi krv i razbija
trombove u sistemu krvotoka.
U ovom slučaju jabukovo sirće izvlaći iz obolelog mesta na tijelu sve što je slobodno
rečeno višak i deponuje u glinu.
Lanena krpa je u ovom slučaju neutralna prirodna materija koja drži oblogu.
Glina (ilovača),
Glinu možete naći na svakom koraku, raznih boja, Vama treba ono što kod nas nazivaju
Glina-ilovača. ona je kao plastelin, meka je i može da se oblikuje, u suštini ona ima
gušću strukturu i na neki način pročišćena je, u najkraćem obično ima manju količinu
pijeska u sebi.
Treba da nađete takvu glinu, malo veću količinu, jer nakon pravljenja svake obloge
glinu stare obloge bacate, u novu oblogu stavljete novu glinu i novo sirće.
Postupak:
Glinu dobro osušite, da je možete zdrobiti u prah.
Ne koristite meku glinu bez sušenja efekat je puno slabiji, obavezno glinu dobro osušite
i sameljite u prah, ako imate tučak možete njime, zatim je prosijete na sito.
Sito treba da što sitnije strukture, može ono kojim se prosijava brašno za pripremu
hljeba.
Prosijavanjem odstranjujeta sitne kamenčiće koji mogu da prave probleme u
kad postavite oblogu oni bi pravili ranice na tijelu.
Koristite onoliko praha gline i sirćeta koliko Vam je potrebno za jednu oblogu,
ostalo čuvajte u prahu za sljedeću oblogu.
Svakako obloga se pravi na lanenoj krpi, ili platnu, tu krpu možete da koristite
više puta, samo onu koja je korištena dobro operete i osušite.
Smjesu koju napravite od gline i sirćeta postavite na lanenu krpu, koja treba da je
dovoljno velika da pokrije mjesto koje treba da liječite, debljina sloja treba da je
bar 5 milimetara, može i više.
Kad pravite smjesu gledajte da je žitka, da nije puno rijetka, da ne curi tečnost iz
ologe.
Svakako oko obloge možete da stavite dodatno platno koje bi učvrstilo oblogu
na mjestu gdje je postavljena.
Obloga treba da je dobro priljubljena, da ima dobar spoj sa kožom.
Obloga se skida kada primijetite da je smjesa u oblozi suva.
Jabukovo sirće je veoma jaka i moćna supstanca, tu treba da pazite da ne ošteti
kožu.
Inače kod upotrebe ovakvih obloga normalno je da malo peče kožu, svrbi i slično
Ako se desi da više peče ili jako svrbi tada skinite oblogu, napravite pauzu.
Radi sigurnosti Vaše kože koristite obloge na saljedeći način, ako ne peče puno
i ako svrbi koža da je podnošljivo oblogu držite dok se ne osuši smjesa, maksimalno
dva dana, tada skinite oblogu, mjesto gdje je bila obloga operite čistom vodom,
vodom koja je proćišćena, najbilje je onom koju kupuju u prodavnicama.
Pranje obavite mekom krpom da ne oštetite kožu.
Kad skinete oblogu, u početku, pauzirajte maksimalno 24 sata i postavite novu
oblogu.
Ako primijetite da tretman daje dobre rezultate nakon 10 do 15 dana možete
da pravite pauzu između obloga jedan dan.
Sve što više vrijme odmiče u terapiji možete da povećavate pauze između obloga.
Prosjek jedne terapije je 2 do tri mjeseca.
Inače efekti terapije treba da su vidni već prvi do drugi dan.
Lijek je isproban u praksi, lično znam za dosta slučajeva.
Prije nekoliko dana sam otišao kod čovjeka koji je izijećio nogu, kaže da je bila
dijagnoza bolesti tuberkoloza noge, kosti u kojenu tako mi je rakao.
Evo šta mi je rekao, imao je veoma jake bolove, teško i uz nesnosne bolove se kretao,
nije mogao da spava od bolova.
Specijalista za tu oblast u tada najboljoj klinicu u BiH mu je rekao da za njega nema
lijeka, da može jedini da mu umrtvi (učini neupotrebljivom) nogu ili da je amputira.
Dalje kaže, ulazim ja u voz u Sarajevu, ulazim u kupe, škripim zubima zbog jakih bolova,
razmišljam o samoubistvu...kad će jedna stara žena, ljudino vidim da imaš problema
sa nogom, ja njoj onako ljut pusti me ženo nije mi dobro a ona će meni: treba da mene
poslušaš pusti ti doktre oni ništa neznaju.
Kažem ja dobro izvoli pričaj, i ona mu ispriča isti recept kao što sam naveo gore u tekstu,
on nije pomenuo lanenu krpu no iz drugih iskustava znam da je tu poželjna lanena
krpa.
Što se tiče tretmana matičnim ćelijama, ne želim da Vas obeshrabrim, smatram
da Vam je bolje i sigurnije da probate ovaj tretman.
Ako želite mogu da postavim tekst u ovu temu, tekst koji se bavi problematikom
liječenja matičnim ćelijama.
Svakako ako pročite tekst koji preporučujem, može Vas dovesti u veliku dilemu,
oni neće da pričaju o , mogućoj, lošoj strani tog tretmana.
Želim da potpuno ozdravite i da nesmetano nastavite sa misijom koju ste
preuzeli na sebe.
Dodao bih još nešto veoma važno.
Bića šestog nivoa svijesti koje Vi nazivate Kasiopejci kažu da na bolesno mjesto
na vašem tijelu djeluju bića ćetvrtog nivoa svijesti i da onemogućavaju napredak
ozdravljenja istog.
Bića šestog nivoa svijesti su Vam rekli u jednoj seansi da može da Vas zaštiti svila,
platno svile.
Pošto sam siguran da ste veoma pametna žena , inteligentna enormnog znanja,
mislim da nije potrebno da Vam dajem neke instrukcije kako da se zaštitite.
Jedino bih dodao, ako Vam ne smeta, što sam naveo platno svile.
Bića četvrtog nivoa djeluju na Vas talasima, sve vrste talasa su zbirno rečeno
elektromagnetni talasi, i talasi zvuka su elektromagnetni talasi, jednom riječju
sve što nas okružuje su elektromagnetne čestice koje vibriraju.
Bez razlike koju tehniku oni koriste svodi se na isto, elektromagnetne talase,
jeste da oni prolaze kroz sve, ama baš sve, ali ako upotrijebite barijeru od čiste prirodne materije, Vi tim elektromagnetnim česticama mijenjate karakteristike i umanjujete ili
onesposobljavate njihovo dejstvo.
Fizičari kažu da taj problem rješava Faradejev kavez, ne uzdajte se u to nije to baš onako
kako Fizika kaže.

The Scottish guy in his newest post mentions the treatment of 'immune system reboot' by first destroying it with chemotherapy and then rebuilding it with stem cells:

Whilst my thoughts remain on what method of stem cell treatment is best I had the good fortune to meet with a woman, Lucy, who two years ago had ‘immune system reboot’ treatment in Moscow.

Her being a graduate in chemistry gave credibility for me to her choice of the use of chemotherapy to eradicate her faulty immune system. After that process was completed she had the peace of mind to begin stell cem treatment without fear of the faulty immune system presenting again with multiple sclerosis.

[...]

The treatment costs vary considerably and treatment is presently available in Belgrade, Moscow, Mexico and India.

Options are for inpatient or outpatient, stem cell therapy only or chemotherapy followed by stem cell therapy.

The most aggressive treatment was the choice Lucy made which required many months of recuperation.

Even after two years, recovery is not complete but the dread of multiple sclerosis returning is removed.

And contradictions make choices even more difficult. Lucy has the same neurologist as I do and he advised her against travelling abroad for the purpose of ‘immune system reboot’.

Now that she is back in Scotland he is very supportive of her and yet his NHS official stance is “there is presently no proven or accepted evidence base for the safe and effective use of stem cell transplantation in your condition and for this reason this treatment is not offered in standard medical practice”.

Also worthy of note is that many clinics offering stem cell treatment do not use chemotherapy as it is considered too invasive. And the qualifier is that the treatment is not a cure but will variably restore the patient’s mobility.

It is clear then that I have many unresolved issues to deal with as the intended voluntary assisted suicide on June 15 draws ever closer.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/opinion/15314026._Welcome_to_my_Catch_22__where_a_simple_ground_floor_flat_might_save_my_life_/?ref=rss

Hello Mile20

Yesterday you have made your first post to this forum. Can you please share some more information about yourself and how you found this forum in a newbie section like all other members. You can write some short intro about yourself so everybody can know more about you.
It's a common rule for all new members.

Here is my donation Confirmation number: 3BJ937277E9599202.

Love and thanks for everything. :flowers:

Hi All,
I will be making my donation next week. I had to get a new bank account, cards, and phone from a recent theft of my back pack. Life goes on. I want to say again, my priority is to support FOTCM, Laura and all the chateau family and this forum that is the resonance of human cosmic mind energy that feeds me. I am increasing my time commitment to network here in order to keep me growing via listening by reading the thread conversations. This process for me is a powerful way for me to give to others by responding to their questions, comments and personal concerns. It reminds me of the human essential need to be heard in order to feel loved and truly cared about by others. I have come to this realization after my 10 years involved with all of you here. I have always felt kindness and a genuine effort to provide guidance to me even if the responses were uncomfortable for me to hear and acknowledge.
Thank you, I am so grateful for this virtual community to be available in this very disturbing time in our world.
Knowledge Protects and networking here gives me the hope that my life on earth will help tip the light and dark scale to the light because of my commitment and actions.

Konstantin said:
Hello Mile20

Yesterday you have made your first post to this forum. Can you please share some more information about yourself and how you found this forum in a newbie section like all other members. You can write some short intro about yourself so everybody can know more about you.
It's a common rule for all new members.

Hi Mile20, the link for the newbies section to write an intro you can find here: Newbies section.

Back
Top Bottom