Session 13 May 2017

Persej said:
Well, at least we now know that Moscow is the best choice for this clinic.

June 21st 2014

(Gawan) Okay, I have another question here. About Type 1 diabetes... With the ketogenic diet, I'm doing really well. What I'm wondering is, if a child gets diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, would the ketogenic diet from the beginning heal it?

A: Yes.

Q: (Gawan) Okay, and next one: Do I have a chance to heal my diabetes?

A: Look into stem cells.

Q: (Gawan) Stem cells.

They just uploaded a video about a woman who who went for her second treatment for her Type 1 diabetes in this clinic. She is not yet healed after the first treatment, but she is improving: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE1k2xzbPHE

Thanks for sharing. I cannot remember what the number of the C-peptide would need to be to live without any external insulin. It could be about 20, but I may be wrong. Overall it sounds like a long process, but every step is helpful and as explained in the video, plus other factors like diet could make things easier too. That means less to no inflammatory food may be of help. Further thinking about it, if the diet consists of less carbs too, you also would need less insulin. In the video she talks just about the insulin (lantus) she needs to come over the day without any additional insulin to cover normal food.

Funny, I haven't been singing for the past three years, due to where I was living. I have been trying to sing since April but I seem to have lost my voice.

Last night I was doing some Karaoke and my voice wasn't cooperating very well. After about 45 Minutes my voice came back to that sweet spot. Just as it did, I developed a loud whistling noise in my head. It was so loud that I found it very difficult to sing. The noise went away as soon as I stopped.

Strange!

I do get a milder version of the noise whenever I am on SOTT or the forum.

WIN 52 said:
Funny, I haven't been singing for the past three years, due to where I was living. I have been trying to sing since April but I seem to have lost my voice.

Last night I was doing some Karaoke and my voice wasn't cooperating very well. After about 45 Minutes my voice came back to that sweet spot. Just as it did, I developed a loud whistling noise in my head. It was so loud that I found it very difficult to sing. The noise went away as soon as I stopped.

Strange!

WIN 52,

I think when you don't sing after a few years you notice that it is not the same as before. I lost 2 sisters due to health issues in 2006 within less than 1 month apart. I have one surviving sister and it makes you appreciate what you still have. We all used to sing together and I really miss the harmony we used put together. It was just for fun and we used to sing some of the popular songs of the day. But since then I don't sing much so when I do I notice that it is not like it used to be. I now mostly play the guitar to express the music but it is not quite the same as using your voice.

The whistling noise is a surprising phenomena. If I get back to singing I'll think about your experience to see what I notice. I hope you get back to your old voice and enjoy the goodness of music and singing.

Thanks for sharing. :)

WIN 52 said:

Strange!

Interesting. The whistling you mention. Is it centered between your ears or mostly off to either side? (left or right?)

I get an ear ringing constantly at many different times of the day. Sometimes i find the ringing intensifies on days when I post here. Or often times I'll get a ring from the direction of my cat when she's looking for me to ask me to fill her dish or water bowl, or my son when he is on his approach to take me away from what I'm doing to play with him. I also get it when I sing (which ive been doing lately, mainly Chris Cornell/Soundgarden sings, RIP).

So yea - again, is the whistle centered in your mind or off to either ear?

EDIT: right after posting this. right ear ringing/tone/whistle intensifies and stays steady.

Laura said:
November 24, 1994
Frank and Laura

[...]

Q: (L) My husband wants to know why his ears have been ringing constantly?

A: Lizard move.

Q: (L) Why is this Lizard move causing his ears to ring?

A: They concentrate on those who are not protected or less protected by knowledge.

Q: (L) What can he do to stop this?

A: Open mind then learn.

Q: (L) And if he doesn't, what would be the result?

A: Further attack.

Q: (L) The other night when Terry and Jan were here and we were getting ready to sit down at the board, I had a sudden sharp pain in my left ear unlike anything I have ever had. It was three sharp jabs. What was that?

A: Electrical nerve surge.

Q: (L) What caused that?

A: DNA changing.

Q: (L) Well, A__ now has the ubiquitous pain in the shoulder. Is this because her DNA is changing?

[...]

Laura said:
December 1, 1994
Frank, Laura, J__ and A__ (Two of Laura's children)
[...]

Q: (L) If they leave the room will you be better able to communicate?

A: Thought patterns show static.

Q: (L) My thought patterns show static?

A: Someone's.

Q: (L) Is it someone in this room?

A: Possibly, but not clear. It's someone apart from channel.

Q: (L) What are M__ and S__ doing at this moment?

A: Unreadable.

Q: (L) Why is that?

A: Static energy field.

Q: (L) Is that possibly where the static is coming from?

A: Possible.

Q: (L) {J__ leaves and goes to bed} Okay, did that help?

A: Remember, children most vulnerable when attack underway. You are currently under psychic onslaught.

Q: (L) Okay. {A__ leaves and goes to bed} Is that better?

A: Better, but you are definitely being deliberately assaulted by some source right now.

Q: (L) Well, my ears are ringing to beat the band. What is this source?

A: Earth bound.

Q: (L) Is the originator of this negative energy Ms. S__ H__ who claims to have practiced witchcraft in her youth?

A: Maybe.

[...]
End of Session

Laura said:
December 31, 1994 Frank, Laura, Terry, Jan, DM, V, and many others... New Year's Eve Party in progress as we sit at the board.

[...]

Q: (L) Did they put an implant in him?

Q: (L) And what do they do with that implant?

A: Is monitor. Frequent ringing in ear signifies monitoring activity.

Q: (Frank) Do you have frequent ringing in your ear?
(M) Yes. (L) One ear more than another? (M) Yes. It is kind of a tone. (T) Last session when I was here you were giving us information on how to calculate when the wave is going to reach Earth. I was able to plot two of the four for distance, but two were constellations. I cannot plot those distances.

A: Check third most distant star in Cassiopaea and middle "belt" star in Orion, closest star in Leo. Welcome M to the board.

[...]

That's what I found about ear ringing, I don't know if it's related though. I have myself experienced this ringing during these past two months. I even ear telephone ringing and electronic device type glitch between the eyes in the head. As if Lizzies are contacting me, I've felt responses if I answer, the connection is clearly messy if I let them influenced/played with my mind.

One thing is too noticed what emotions is stuck inside, it improves a lot when you open to "what you truly feel" (on any topics), it improves singing as well ! And another thing is to not respond anymore, the last "call" was so obvious, maybe my mind is protecting me by letting me choose if I want to answer or not instead of just be fully attacked without warnings. It seems completely insane by the way.

Good finds Nico! Although I must say I was quite surprised when I read the session quotes because I too have had recurring ringing in my ears for a while now and I've been wondering what this is. I even thought this may be some mild form of tinnitus but I doubt that: based on the descriptions of it and forum reports it's too gentle and not annoying enough. It's just a steady and high pitched sound that I occasionally notice, especially when I'm tired. And it tends to go away fairly quickly after I notice it.

Well, I guess I'm going to pay a bit more attention to it next time it happens!

Nico said:
(...)

That's what I found about ear ringing, I don't know if it's related though. I have myself experienced this ringing during these past two months. I even ear telephone ringing and electronic device type glitch between the eyes in the head. As if Lizzies are contacting me, I've felt responses if I answer, the connection is clearly messy if I let them influenced/played with my mind.

I'm not sure what you mean by that, is this related to the ringing in your ears? Or do mean you actually hear voices that you respond to? And what kind of responses / influence on your mind do you mean?

Nico said:
One thing is too noticed what emotions is stuck inside, it improves a lot when you open to "what you truly feel" (on any topics), it improves singing as well ! And another thing is to not respond anymore, the last "call" was so obvious, maybe my mind is protecting me by letting me choose if I want to answer or not instead of just be fully attacked without warnings. It seems completely insane by the way.

And what do you mean by the "call"?

In regards to ear ringing/tinnitus, I've been doing a manuever that usually helps. What I do is bring the palm of my hand to the affected ear such that an airtight space forms between my hand and my ear, and then remove my hand quickly such that negative pressure is placed on the eardrum. Repeat as many times as you want, but if you do it too many times in one setting you'll feel discomfort and possibly pain on your eardrum. I've been doing this as long as I can remember, and most of the time it results in the tinnitus stopping within three to five minutes.

Edit: There are other techniques that may help, such as the Valsalva maneuver among others. _https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ear_clearing

zin said:
WIN 52 said:

Strange!

Interesting. The whistling you mention. Is it centered between your ears or mostly off to either side? (left or right?)

I get an ear ringing constantly at many different times of the day. Sometimes i find the ringing intensifies on days when I post here. Or often times I'll get a ring from the direction of my cat when she's looking for me to ask me to fill her dish or water bowl, or my son when he is on his approach to take me away from what I'm doing to play with him. I also get it when I sing (which ive been doing lately, mainly Chris Cornell/Soundgarden sings, RIP).

EDIT: right after posting this. right ear ringing/tone/whistle intensifies and stays steady.

It is in the center of my forehead.

WIN 52 said:
zin said:
WIN 52 said:

Strange!

It is in the center of my forehead.

It is a "whistling noise" more in the head not the ears so I don't think the "ringing" part is the same. Also I have noticed different odd pains and discomforts are sometimes attributed to DNA changes by the Cs such as the previous quote mentions:

Session 1 December 1994
Q: (L) The other night when Terry and Jan were here and we were getting ready to sit down at the board, I had a sudden sharp pain in my left ear unlike anything I have ever had. It was three sharp jabs. What was that?

A: Electrical nerve surge.

Q: (L) What caused that?

A: DNA changing.

Q: (L) Well, A__ now has the ubiquitous pain in the shoulder. Is this because her DNA is changing?

I see, for me there is two kinds of ear ringing, one is only heard when there is no sound around but it's not uncomfortable and it is fading quickly with some relaxation. Another kind of sound is like tinnitus and it lasts just a few second with weird variations. I heard also in the left lobe under the ear the kind of sound we call "sky trumpet", several sounds singing in a cacophonic way. I have some emotional releases that are shaky like earthquakes, as the C's told Joe when he was struggling after iodine supplementation. We are like little earth :rolleyes:.

Ant22 said:
Nico said:
(...)

I'm not sure what you mean by that, is this related to the ringing in your ears? Or do mean you actually hear voices that you respond to? And what kind of responses / influence on your mind do you mean?

I have begun to deeply meditate and felt this light in my solar plexus which seems to sort out very quickly negative and positive emotions, it's like a fast clean up procedure and this lead to more balance, I felt being connected to "the source" in this state. Unfortunately the logical mind is not willing to make this happening at will ^^. One night I felt a presence and a seeming electromagnetic attack, and some voice in my head with some emotional turmoils, it's the tone of the voices that made me suspicious, it was more "charged" than my usually inner head talking. It made me think about the exchange in the early time of the cassiopaean experiment :

Laura said:
November 26, 1994
Frank and Laura, Terry and Jan

[...]

Q: (T) Who talks to me when I am having conversations with myself in my head?

A: You.

Q: Am I talking to other beings?

A: Have.

Q: Do we all do this?

A: No.

Q: (T) Does Laura communicate like this.

A: Has.

Q: (T) Does Frank?

A: Ditto.

Q: (T) Should I continue communicating with whoever it is?

A: Up to you.

Q: (T) Are they connected to you?

Q: (T) Do you know who I am talking about?

Q: (T) Can you tell me who they are?

A: Lizards.

Q: (T) Why are they talking to me?

A: Trying to convert you. Remember, Terry, your chronic depression represents a "battle" zone.

Q: (T) I no longer am depressed and they are talking to me more. (J) They are trying to get you back into it. (T) but they are not doing anything to convince me to be depressed.

A: Watch out!

Q: (T) Can I turn them off?

Q: (T) Who is "Sing."

A: Leader of forces assigned to influence you.

Q: (T) Forces, as in many are assigned to me personally?

Q: (T) How many are in this force?

A: Seven.

Q: (T) Do they do this because of the implants that are in me?

A: All part of process.

Q: (T) Do I have implants?

Q: (T) These implants are what they use to control my emotions and amplify them so that they can feed off of them?

A: Not control, influence.

Q: (T) No, not to control; influence. But when, say, I get angry, then I'm angry for a short time but then I'm angry for a long time because they have used this technology to amplify and extend this; is this what they do?

A: Yes. Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

Q: (T) Can I feed back through their equipment what I choose?

A: Not necessary.

Q: (T) In other words, if I get angry and realize that I am being more angry than I should be, and I change that to something positive, and feed that back to them while they have their amplifiers wide open, will that affect them? Sour their milk, so to speak?

A: Now you are "fighting fire with fire."

Q: (T) Well, is that something that we are supposed to be doing?

A: Open. But what does phrase imply?

Q: (L) If you feed it back at them, in other words, what they are saying is, I think, when you feel yourself getting angry, the only way to stop the whole thing is to stop being angry and be happy or at peace. When you are happy and at peace there is not in you the desire to send anything back.

A: Bingo.

Q: (J) Redirect the energy into something positive. (F) You can't fight fire with fire. (LM) Well, actually you can in reality. (T) What I am getting at is, is it possible to do that, to change the emotional state to something more positive than what they are expecting and feed that back to them. Is that a possibility?

A: Why.

Q: (T) Just to give them a taste of their own for a change. (J) Do you want to antagonize them? You are still feeding them your energy. (L) The only change you could really have would be the opposite emotion which would be peace and if you are truly feeling peace...

A: 4th density STSers feed off negative energy.

Q: (J) So, give them nothing. (T) But what I am thinking about is the energy... I have a natural... They are feeding off negative energy. They put something in me, some technological thing, because they come into 3rd density to mess with us...

Q: (T) ...that will amplify this for them. Make it even stronger.

A: Analogy follows: How effective is a light socket without a plug in it?

Q: (T) Well, how effective is a light socket without a socket in it... I'm trying to learn here so you guys give me some latitude.

A: What?

Q: (T) If you take a light socket and pull the socket... pull the plug on the light socket you no longer have light. (L) Well, the Lizzies are the light bulb and you are the power source so you just pull out their plug. (J) Unplug yourself. (T) Am I the socket?

A: How effective is a motor that is never turned on?

Q: (J) Do not be their source. If they feed off negative energy, starve them.

A: Implants are ineffective if not used.

Q: (J) The power source has to be on for the implant to work for them to get the juice and the power is negative thoughts and emotions. (T) But I am still a 3rd density being. I have all the emotions of a 3rd density being, the whole gamut, and that is part of what makes me a 3rd density being. Therefore I can't turn one emotion off without upsetting the balance of the other emotions, emotions are almost an analogy to the light and the dark.

Q: (T) I have positive emotions and I have negative emotions; they both make up who I am.

A: If you choose, you may have only positive emotions.

Q: (T) Now, if I have only positive emotions, which is a nice thing to have and I'd like to have that, what does that do to the sensor equipment of the Lizzies?

A: Cancels them.

Q: (T) So they are tuned to negative frequencies?

Q: (T) Having positive feelings cuts off the implants. If I cut off the sensors by having positive feelings, what will the Lizards do?

A: Go elsewhere.

Q: (L) Am I correct in my thought that when you first start turning this off that they may increase their efforts for a period and then finally they realize that you are really in charge here and then they go away?

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) So, when you first get a clue and you start getting a grip on your emotions and dealing with everything that happens to you with acceptance and knowledge that all is a manifestation of your own creation and for your ultimate good, for a period of time they may try ten times harder to get you back as a food source, but then once they realize they can't, then they do finally let loose?

A: You and Frank are experiencing this right now.

Q: (L) This is true. (F) We have both been under massive attack. Just doing this work has been a struggle to keep at it with everything coming from every direction. (L) The hardest has been to stay in a frame of mind to do it. (J) Am I under attack?

A: Not yet.

Q: (T) Is what I have been under the past few months the first assault?

Q: (T) Now they are trying to sweet talk me?

A: Only first assault.

Q: (T) So, the more positive I become, the more they are going to continue trying, and I am assuming that because you said I have seven beings of some kind assigned to me, that they find something interesting in me that they want to keep?

A: Close.

Q: (T) Should it make me happy that they think I am important enough to have seven beings assigned to me personally? Should I take that as a complement?

Q: (J) Is Terry's level of negativity what makes him attractive to them? His capability for strong negativity?

A: Vice versa.

Q: (J) Please explain. (L) Well, what did they say, is his negativity what makes him attractive, No. He has attracted them and that is what makes him negative? So what makes him attractive to them?

A: Not attractive, a threat.

Q: (L) Now, that is a point. I think there are a lot of people they start working on very early in life because they do like an aura reading or aura scan and determine, and know that a person has potential for great light so they start working on them when they are young and defenseless to try and take them out of the game, so to speak. (F) Not only great good, but also potential for knowledge. (L) Is this the case here?

Q: (L) There you go. It isn't your potential for negativity, it is your potential for good.

(F) Right. If you look around you, you will see the mainstream of society, and they just seem to move through life and enjoy wallowing in materiality, these people don't seem to suffer as much.

(L) There seems to be two classes of people the Lizzies like to go after, extremely weak ones and those they haul off and eat or experiment on; and those who have potential strength and positivity.

(F) To give you an example is, the people they don't attack are those who they already have and they don't have to work on them. If you have the potential to rise above the service to self orientation, then you are a threat. And, if you look around at most of the people who are "making it" in this world, those are the ones that are usually the most viciously service to self.

(T) Very true.

[...]

Ant22 said:
Nico said:

And what do you mean by the "call"?

The call was just a clear telephone ringing sound "bip bip bip", I have heard it maybe two or three time in my life :(. Thinking that our bodies are communication interfaces I am not surprised that such thing happen. Need more knowledge and connection with my emotional center.

Thanks for the post nico.

I am continuing to sing. I have found that by focusing on the noise with my frontal lobe, kinda like blocking, it goes quiet. No emotional exchange, just blocking it. Since I have been using the technique, my voice has improved quite a bit.

Whether it is DNA changes or whatever, something has changed.

Interesting that you mentionned frontal lob, I had an experience were I felt a memory coming from this zone going through the head and go down through the spine to the solar plexus where it have been "treated" with several points of view and recollection of the entirety of the scene from the feeling center.

So you're right, by mental blocking we should keep our energy to be used more properly. And this leak might be due to anything, from wi-fi and HAARP to delusion and emotional loop...

Since I was young I always had that ability to hear the light high pitch humming sound in my ears. Despite that, my hearing tests at work always come out great.

I read a bit ago that the way the brain works, you can get ringing based on how the lobes communicate. In some stories of schizophrenia or epilepsy, ear ringing comes with an experience of the symptoms.

It may be that when certain parts of the brain interact with others that don't normally do, you get this "interference". In some cases, people have synasthesia- where touch induces sound, vice versa.

I also read that blood pressure changes can cause this, like when yawning - the movement of the muscles changes the pressure in the head sometimes and causes an ear ring for me.

Nico, my advice based on reading I did for my little belief thread is to not be overly concerned. If the ringing comes randomly, just relax, and think if maybe you are ignoring something. It's better to be cautious and open first than to assume it is beaming or remote control. Even if it was remote control, what better way to fight the fear response than to not believe in something that you are not sure of.
Sometimes I think that the fear itself is what causes more of the damage than the beaming...

It's the joke of the horror movie where people are being chased by ghosts only to hurt themselves in the process of trying to escape instead of getting damaged by the ghost!

Thank you Divide By Zero, I am not so concern as I am learning emotions are the way to learn from within, I get slow and relax. I just made connections, that are maybe not relevant at all, but for what it worth it explained some weird stuffs.

If we wish to make more donations can we still use the Mother Day's Fund? Thanks for your answer. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom