Session 13 September 2009

Mark said:
Did a bit of objectivity slip out among all the best efforts of the "Greek Enforcers" and others to spin and dilute the truth out of such parables?

"Weeping and gnashing of teeth" - sounds like torture.

FWIW I think it is referring to Gehenna, or the 'Valley of Hinnom'. A place where children were sacrificed to Moloch and was latter used as a rubbish dump where fires were lit to keep the rubbish down. The 'weeping and gnashing' being a reference to the dogs who would fight over scraps and 'gnash' their teeth together. Only the most vile offenders were thrown there. Dogs fighting over their flesh? The distortion I think is seeing it as some future state rather than a present reality.

Even though STS seem to have it all there own way, there is enormous drive in realising it could be your friends who are having their souls smashed. Maybe that's why the C's said they won't win, they will only go so far as it is profitable, whereas STO will fight for each other to the very end...

The topic of melodic music in this transcript reminded me of the jaw dropping harmonies of the group 'the wailin' jennys'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Y6p-BRIaU&feature=related

'One voice' seems also very well suited for the subject material, imho.

anyway, hope whoever listens to them enjoys them as much as i have.

Wow thanks so much all of you. I know I shouldn't but I always get excited when a new transcript is posted. I love being hand-fed answers from 6th density beings :/

I really enjoyed the insights from both you guys and the C's on objective music and I was especially interesting when one of you I think asked about objective movies, it certainly seems like it could be a possibility.

I am a bit confused about the soul smashing. The lizzies want to feed on us and enslave us more then we currently are, not send us back to primal matter? But maybe this is all part of the process concerning the Wave.

Laura- I would never expect you to be concerns about how you appear in video or photos!! Ark you are right she is quite selfish :) but of course your kidding she's such a busy/tired women doing so much for us all give her a break! :)

Laura- I do understand from you second post about seeing reflection vs picture. It is somewhat of an Instinctual--moving center? reaction it seems, that is hard to control. And of course you have so much to get done and so much work to do... I hope you get some good sleep and be very well rested for what is ahead :)

Thanks to all part of QFS

Thanks, again, Laura and company for this latest session.

Keit's soul smashing observations on the EE thread really got me thinking the other day. It was interesting to read the C's confirmation, along with Keit's additional commentary.

Got my EE DVD package in the mail today...more inspiration to continue on with this journey. Am looking forward to more projects from QFG in the future. Divine Cosmic Mind bless you all!

Hi realitybugll,

You've already made a few post on the forum but you have yet to make an introductory post. It's customary to give a brief introductory post in the Newbies board. Just browse through it and you'll get the idea. :)

Buddy said:
Hildegarda said:
BTW, I always wondered who did background music for the Eiriu-Eolas. It sounds wonderful.

Same here. I'm betting that's Laura on the Harp!

Allen did the music using my harp, piano, some guitar, I think, and his own voice digitally modified. (He's an excellent singer.)

Thank you for this new session, there is much for me to ponder but I feel great to get some clarity the effects of the EE program. :)

Thank you for sharing this session.
This session made me think quiet 'heavily' for some reasons thorough lots of 'key words' such as "crystallization", "split", "cosmic frequencies", "music", "(Laura's) voice" as "(Gurdjieff called) objective music", "frequency fence", "torture" and "soul smashing"!... :wow:

A: It isn't going to happen to all.

Q: (Keit) Oh, that's what I wanted to ask: Is it going to happen on an individual level, or to everyone? (L) Yeah, so it would be individual.

A: Yes

A: When energy is no longer needed to support illusion it is available for knowledge and awareness.

Again, how important Eíriú-Eolas - Breathing Program at this point in time to be able to make a such individual conscious choice! I look forward to hearing Laura's 'objective music' soon also. :thup:

Thank you again, Laura and Team for DOing hard Work to make all this 'possible'! :flowers:

truth seeker said:
Laura said:
Session Date: September 13th 2009

Laura, Ark, PL, Joe, A***, DD, Allen, Keit, C**, Scottie, G***

A: Where is your faith in your abilities to rise to the occasion?

Q: (L) [Groans!] (Scottie) Ya know what would be awesome? Offer a CD, and then use the evil iTunes to distribute the music. (Allen) Absolutely. (Scottie) I mean, we could give it for free, too. (Joe) I think you should just start talking, ya know? And do as many tapes as you need. Just start somewhere. (A***) We could always pick a topic and we could throw questions at you. (Allen) Maybe you should just start with saying "In the beginning..." and see where it leads?

A: Try it!

Q: (L) Oooh! I don't want to do that!! (Keit) Why not? (L) I look horrible on video! (Chorus) You do NOT!! (Keit) But we'll make you pretty! (PL) You already did it! (A***) You looked beautiful! (Allen) Got a special filter that will make you look like who you want to look like. (Ark) It's fixed. (L) What's fixed? (Ark) This future is fixed. [singing] You can do it! You will do it! (L) I don't want to talk to you guys any more. (Ark) You don't want kisses? (Joe) Laura? (Allen) You never saw the last video we shot!

A: Just do it! Release the last one to see response!

Q: (Allen) We filmed one that she hasn't even seen. (DD) Well, let's see it! (Allen) And that's the one we talked about that we'd just put up for free... (A***) She's never happy with them, though. (Keit) Let others decide. (Joe) We're the viewing public. (Keit) And people will be really happy! (L) I feel like a dog and pony show.

I'm never satisfied with how I appear in pictures or sound recorded but when I ask other people about it, they genuinely don't see what I perceive. I feel the same about you. There's nothing wrong with how you look or sound. There's nothing wrong with you, period. Anyone who sees or hears you and is only concerned with those trivial matters is really missing the point.

It reminds me a bit of those of us who are shy about posting. All of us are afraid of rejection in some form. What I've found here (in this forum) however, is one of the few places in this world where I can show up as I truly am and be accepted. The same goes for you. We accept and love you.

Well said Truth Seeker. I feel that I don't have much to offer the forum besides (perhaps redundant) observations of my experiences with the program (awesome! Two thumbs way up :D), and my growing commitment to the Work as I try to integrate it, but every day, you are all in my mind and heart and I look forward to having more to share. Truth Seeker your encouraging words are a wonderful example of one of the subtler ways of serving others. Sometimes, attention and acceptance is all we can give, but a precious gift it is.
When I read Laura's comments about her feelings and apprehensions, I realized that, Laura, being a lighthouse and a caretaker for all of us, giving us the added strength of will to actively seek the truth, might need tending sometimes, too! I forget that Laura is also making this journey with us. It only seems fair and natural that someone like Laura, a living example of love in motion, a veritable Prometheus who brings not only fire, but AIR and inspiration, should know every moment how epic her beauty is...you've faced so many seemingly insurmountable challenges, many of which I have and will find easier to face because of you. Because even when you were tired or scared or beleaguered in general, you did it anyway and then you shared. I want to be like you! I, too, can relate to the struggle against physical insecurities (understatement!) though I find it easier and easier lately to think "so what" at these thoughts recognizing them as the predator's booby traps along the path to freedom. Laura, you are living proof that there is a reason to care about life and the way we interact with it and each other, that "freedom" is more than a word but a possibility. Any opportunity to be in your presence is a gift and an honor. And though I know that you'll probably do the video series either way as planned (because you are who you are) I hope that you have a wonderful experience while doing it knowing that Truth Seekers words arethe truth, we love and accept you! Thanks for your honesty and courage, Laura.

Thanks to all of the QFS group and all of the forumites that keep the flames going. Here's a song that reminds me of you all and our voyage that perks me up and seemed appropriate...

I'm Yours by Jason Mraz, live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYhrYHmUPn0

Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but your so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks, now I'm tryin to get back
before the cool done run out I'll be givin it my best test
and nothin's gonna stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait
I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
Were just one big family
And it's our godforsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

So, i won't hesitate no more,
no more, it cannot wait I'm sure
there's no need to complicate our time is short
this is our fate
I'm yours

Scooch on over closer, dear
And I will nibble your ear

I've been spendin' way too long checkin' my tongue in the mirror
and bendin' over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
and so I drew a new face and I laughed
I guess what I'd be sayin' is there ain't no better reason
to rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
it's what we aim to do
our name is our virtue

But I won't hesitate no more,
no more it cannot wait
I'm yours

well open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free
look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
listen to the music of the moment come and dance with me
ah, la one big family
it's your god forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved

So please don't, there's no need
(There's no need to complicate)
There's no need to complicate
(Our time is short)
'Cause our time is short
(This is our fate)
This is, this is, this is our fate
I'm yours​

Hildegarda said:
It's getting to the point that I no longer can tell what is more thought-provoking and inspiring: the q&a with the C's or the session participants' discussion. I think that means a lot in and of itself.

Thank you all so much for the gift if knowledge!

I totally agree that the making music suggestion is great. BTW, I always wondered who did background music for the Eiriu-Eolas. It sounds wonderful.

This was something I have been wondering also. One night during the prayer all I could think about was who did the music. I had to start that section over again and force myself to focus on the prayer.

And, yes, it is beautiful.

I am looking forward to hear Laura's singing.

The other day I noticed that it has been approximately a month now that every night I am lulled to sleep with Laura's voice. Like Radio Soul broadcast which reminded me of this Queen's song - :)

I'd sit alone and watch your light
My only friend through teenage (late adolescence) nights
And everything I had to know
I heard it on my radio
(Radio)

You gave them all those old time stars
Through wars of worlds -- invaded by Mars
You made 'em laugh -- you made 'em cry
You made us feel like we could fly

So don't become some background noise
A backdrop for the girls and boys
Who just don't know or just don't care
And just complain when you're not there
You had your time, you had the power
You've yet to have your finest hour
(Radio)

thank you all for the session!

regarding the subject of music, i'm a bit worried, since i listen to A LOT of music every day - at least 9 or 10 hours :scared:
i don't listen to radio, but it's all music that i like and choose to put on - a very wide variety from the 1940's up to now.

2 things that popped into my mind while reading the session were:

- are mp3's and their lossy compression suited for laura's singing? (has been mentioned before)

- just this week i became aware of a widely used tool in mass-music production, called 'autotune'

from wikipedia:
Auto-Tune is a proprietary audio processor created by Antares Audio Technologies that uses a phase vocoder to correct pitch in vocal and instrumental performances. It is used to disguise inaccuracies and mistakes, and has allowed many artists to produce more precisely tuned recordings.
Auto-Tune was initially created by Andy Hildebrand, an engineer working for Exxon. Hildebrand developed methods for interpreting seismic data, and subsequently realized that the technology could be used to detect, analyze, and modify pitch.
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auto-Tune
here is a video about it: _http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/sciencenow/0401/03.html

not sure how this fits in here, just thought i'd mention it.

Hildegarda said:
It's getting to the point that I no longer can tell what is more thought-provoking and inspiring: the q&a with the C's or the session participants' discussion. I think that means a lot in and of itself.

I couldn't have put it better, Hildegarda!

I have noticed an increased energy or vibration on this forum over the past few weeks and it seems to be ratcheting up another notch every few days now. It is becoming increasingly obvious the increase of knowledge and awareness exhibited by the forum members here, and if I dare say, especially by the "newer" members who seem to be "getting it" at a much faster pace than say a year or two ago, imo. I mean, I can literally "feel" the increase of love and concern and hope for one another with the release of each new session by the C's, and the posts of concerned people here and their experiences, and the understanding that we are all in this together and we are here for each other. I can honestly say from my soul, (if I have one), that I have never, (NEVER!) felt such an intensity of feeling related to any aspect of my life up to this point, and it is overwhelmingly breathtaking--literally, in that, lately I've been losing my "breath" more frequently because of all the tears I have shedding!

It gives me added strength and courage to keep up with this program, seeing, feeling, and living the results of it day by day, and KNOWING that it is affecting others in much the same way. Someone gave the analogy awhile back of the mountain climbers who are growing weary by the minute as they climb the mountain; yet as they look around and see the others that are climbing along side of them, and not losing sight of them, it gives them that extra push of energy that they have inside of them that they may not be aware of to keep on going.

Thank you Laura, and the C's and everyone else here for all your efforts and for being here for all of us!

Back
Top Bottom