Session 14 August 2016

dantem said:
DougEE said:
Thanks again for an interesting session (as always).

Q: (L) And they came up with these ideas of infinite time and space that far back?

A: And so much more. They were "connected".
I wonder if crystals had anything to do with this 'connectedness'?

Reminded me about rocks more than "crystals"... i.e. Dolmens, Menhirs, Stonehenge and all that.

Thanks a lot for this session!

Yup, me too. Sort of a double meaning: globalization and the stone systems.

BHelmet said:
How about this translation:

Illusion = the lies I tell myself that I believe.

Delusion = the lies the world tells me that I believe.

In a deluded state a person fails to see objective external reality.
In an illusional state, a person fabricates a false internal 'reality' in their mind.

And imagine when they compound, and how hard it then becomes to change those two unless you work on yourself and have a supporting network to point out where your blindspots are.

For example, say you were told while growing up that unless you had a degree in Engineering or became a doctor, you were a nobody. You believed that, so you have delusions about it. Then, you start incorporating that lie into your own personality, and you believe that you will never amount to anything. You add fear into the mix, fail all exams, etc. You believe that you are useless. So, "having a degree makes you a valuable person" = delusion. PLUS, "I'm a nobody because I don't have a degree" = illusion.

Well, this might not be the best example, but I'm sure everyone can think of a lot of them. The point I'm trying to make is that when both combine, it's harder, because the outside reality seems to confirm the validity of your false beliefs, or viceversa. I think that it takes a lot of Work and the network to see past that, and "reinvent" ourselves more objectively. And that's why the Work is not for everyone. Illusions and delusions, although they create suffering for oneself and others, are "comfortable" (because it's what one is used to). Going past them is not something that many people are willing to do, thus the majority being so easily manipulated and life being so mechanical.

Approaching Infinity said:
Niall said:
FWIW, my first take on it was that they meant the world was 'globalized' then too. The notion that today's civilization is the first to be 'globalized' is a myth arising from the fact that Europeans claim they 'discovered' the world from the late 15th century CE onwards. What they actually 'discovered' was a pre-existing, highly developed, integrated global civilization - what author John Hobson describes as 'the Afro-Asian civilization' - which Europeans proceeded, in stages, to claim as theirs and thus was only born thanks to them.

To what period of time did this refer? Everything pre 15th CE?

Hobson calls the millennium 500-1500 'the Afro-Asian Age of Discovery', and extends that to an Eastern-led global economy between 500–1800 (by 'Eastern', he includes the 'global south' - anything non-European, basically). I found it an astonishing work because it turns even the most recent historical era on its head. It basically reveals that the Western meta-narrative of being the 'cradle of global civilization' is complete nonsense. A whole other inter-connected reality was up-and-running while Europeans struggled to emerge from the Dark Age.

http://www.cambridge.org/catalogue/catalogue.asp?isbn=0521547245

Approaching Infinity said:
I initially thought something similar, that this simply referred to trade routes, cultural exchange, etc. But then this answer came along:

Q: (L) And they came up with these ideas of infinite time and space that far back?

Which deals with abstract concepts. Globalization can't account for the origin of an idea like that - that would just lead to an infinite regress, i.e., where did they get it.

Could it be both? Perhaps the abstract concepts related to "connectedness to higher densities" were dispersed throughout terra firma because of 'global connectedness'.

It could be that one needs the other for the 'frequency to be anchored'. Look at our "higher connectedness"; would it exist without those 'simple trade routes and cultural exchange' providing a nuts-and-bolts connectedness for it?

Laura said:
Session Date: August 14th 2016

Q: (L) This is Sunday, the 14th of August 2016. The usual crew is here. Here we are, and we say hello.

A: Jemxmakanbnz of Cassiopaea giving greetings.

Q: (L) Well, that was the strangest name I've ever seen. That it is such a very strange name provokes me to inquire about it. What is the reason for it?

A: Energetic profile of higher density attracted by the elevated discussion.

Q: (L) You mean our discussion in the kitchen earlier took us to a different level?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And we are in a realm of almost complete abstraction, and therefore we have a name that is completely abstract and unpronounceable? [laughter]

Laura said:
Session Date: April 25th 2010

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Nilennioa of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) I've often wondered when these names come up. They're just such strange things. What is it that they mean?

A: They relate to the specific vibrational frequency of the moment as expressed by the numerical frequency of the combination of vowels and consonants.

Q: (L) What is the numerical frequency of a vowel and consonant?

A: It is a science barely understood by your civilization but was once well known. Words have deeper meaning than you suspect.

Q: (Bubbles) Like in numerology?

A: Similar, but that is a dim reflection of the ancient science.
Definitely very interesting names.
Maybe some forum members do not know, here are the names of all C's:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,9504.msg306128.html#msg306128

Thanks to Laura and the others to share a very informative and interesting session :)

T.C. said:
Carl said:
As a side thought it also makes me wonder on a Star Wars vibe, surely they are not all psychopaths ('defective' OPs). I wonder if there are ever were souls just like us (including the spiritual implications), who had full knowledge of the STS/STO duality, and consciously chose STS - to be as powerful and bad as possible, like Anakin/Vader.

The impression I got from that (was it in The Wave?), was that such cases are extremely rare because of the task of having to eradicate any and all altruistic and caring traits and feelings.

In Star Wars that choice is symbolised when Anakin (the young Darth Vader) goes to the Jedi temple and slaughters the children there. It is symbolic both within and without I think.

bjorn said:
Carl said:
Then again, actually I just looked it up. Did you know that D. Rockefeller is 101 years old?

Yeah, he is pushing it, I should probably give him a break. Although, according to the C's evil takes its toll on the body.

Carl said:
I wonder if there are ever were souls just like us (including the spiritual implications), who had full knowledge of the STS/STO duality, and consciously chose STS - to be as powerful and bad as possible, like Anakin/Vader.

I have trouble tracing the exact transcript but I am fairly sure that the C's once mentioned that 4STS also abducts their 3D 'previous' reincarnations.

So from what I understand, at some point they died. Go to 5D, come in terms with their lessons, choose a life that fits their lesson profile, reincarnate, and then their future self (4STS) comes along and ruin the whole thing.

Any learning progress they make affects their future self, can't let that happening. So assuring that they remain and choose STS is essential.

It really turns the saying: ''You are your own worst enemy'' in an understatement.

Although, STO also has future selves than can assist wherever the natural course of events are followed.

This is the exact conclusion I came too when I pondered about this whole Universe/Law of One/"No time as we know it"/STO vs STS/Densities etc. thing.

It's always I with STS tendencies against I with STO tendencies(or soo I think). Like G said, there has to be conflict between tendencies, that creates spark from which serious development can emerge. Without that spark, no development will take place.

So we have that Clash between ourselves. And again we have Law Of Three here:
1. STS tendencies - Negative force
2. STO tendencies - Positive force
3. 3rd Density playground/Our life and all situations and experiences- Neutralizing force

We have that choice how to react to life situations and to learn something from it and not to repeat that same lesson over and over again.
Similar situations will continue to happen in life but our reaction to them will be different. Situations are there, same or similar, but our perception of them is different. We changed ourselves. We have needed knowledge, we are using it in same or similar situations and that equates to greater awareness (Just like Cs said: Awareness is knowledge in use)

Problem arises here....People most of the time choose between STS and STS tendencies...Those same illusions and delusions you are talking about keep them from realizing many posibillities they have, so their options field is heavilly narrowed to only STS...
Just like in Chu's example of science degree:
- Individual's options field is narrowed to:
1. Feeling depressed because you think you worth nothing without degree
2. Ok, you achieved degree...YEEEY you feel great(although you lived in fear that you want get it)...but you still identify yourself with degree. You are your degree. You feel special because you have degree. As Al Pacino said in Devil's Advocate: "Vanity...definitly my favourite sin."
3. Many other simillar options that are +/- negative because of the mindset and illusions/delusions

But anyway...it seems, if time is not linear as we percieve it, and many things on different levels of reality are simultanious, that we indeed are just one experiment.
We live to face certain expiriences and to choose how to react to them, plus watched by overseers who themselves influence us by various manipulative tehniques(STS) and overseers who have different methods(STO).
It looks like those same overseers are also "us in the future". So it's practicly one way of the thinking(STS) against other way of thinking(STO). "Ormethion" against STO way.

Alien invasion is alredy happening through us.

Like C's said:
Battle is through you

bjorn said:
It really turns the saying: ''You are your own worst enemy'' in an understatement.

P.S. Thanks for the session and hard work :)

Amazing session. So shows the importance stressed in the Work about Self lying etc. Am really appreciating all the work in Life is Religion - superbly helpful and incredibly well collated and researched - thank you. Also The Way of The Warrior by Stephan Verstappen - also great important info for us all especially where the world is heading now.

So much vital information coming thick and fast now stressing the importance of not wasting our 'time' here and fully applying everything we know as well as we are able.

Thank you so much for everyone involved. The crystal project certainly is becoming more encompassing and its crucial connecting and frequency assistance becoming more apparant every session.

Some amazing twists occuring in the research - groundbreaking for sure. Certainly bring the truth to the foreground again when it was nearly lost 'forever'.

A lovely message again from the C's determined to keep us bouyant - Help is coming! I seem to think this could mean in the shape of the kind of 'work' and STO assistance and role model that Putin is giving the world - but on an exponential scale. Just thinking cos don't want wishful thinking/illusion creeping in lol :-)

Laura said:

If I could share some words here. I interpreted "they were "connected"" as they had connection to the higher consciousness at the level on the head of their society, their "government", and they were not asleep in more Gurdjieffian meaning.

The crystals, I identified with "IT of the past". Today used materials have limited abilities, they will need something more subtle as the transistors and container of information to build faster processors for example.

I read about graphen, for example, about its potentiality, but they are not talking about the role of counsciousness in the storage and transmission of information, they are not "connected".

Today science will need turn into more "fantastic" technology if it would be develop, like crystals. I think that crystal project is run into future. And is not just creating connection between people, but also with "future" - higher realms and level of consciousness.

Niall said:
Hobson calls the millennium 500-1500 'the Afro-Asian Age of Discovery', and extends that to an Eastern-led global economy between 500–1800 (by 'Eastern', he includes the 'global south' - anything non-European, basically). I found it an astonishing work because it turns even the most recent historical era on its head. It basically reveals that the Western meta-narrative of being the 'cradle of global civilization' is complete nonsense. A whole other inter-connected reality was up-and-running while Europeans struggled to emerge from the Dark Age.

http://www.cambridge.org/catalogue/catalogue.asp?isbn=0521547245

Thanks. It would be cool to be able to visualize this kind of connectedness from 12000 years ago to the present. If the Atlantis legends are true, then 12000+ years ago, the earth probably had a similar level of globalization as we do today. After the cataclysm (and subsequent cataclysms), however, this resulted in dark age 'pockets' of regions that weren't as connected as others. So, for instance, just how 'connected' were the various regions of the world when Akhenaten lived? Which areas were relatively isolated?

Could it be both? Perhaps the abstract concepts related to "connectedness to higher densities" were dispersed throughout terra firma because of 'global connectedness'.

It could be that one needs the other for the 'frequency to be anchored'. Look at our "higher connectedness"; would it exist without those 'simple trade routes and cultural exchange' providing a nuts-and-bolts connectedness for it?

Really good point. It makes me think of those examples of 'coincidental' discoveries of the same thing by people totally unaware of the same research being done half-way across the world. If there's some kind of non-local connection going on, is it strictly non-local, or is it dependent on the more nuts-and-bolts connectedness (e.g., shared knowledge of a more basic sort that makes the further discoveries possible)? And if cultures are connected in both senses of the term, and there's a cataclysm that breaks down the physical connections, do they retain their non-local connectedness? Can this be maintained by isolated groups through something like a crystal network?

When I today read the session once again, this abstract name of which was given in session through Cassiopaea reminded me of Bizarro World and that we right now entering a world where everything is upside down.

(L) This is Sunday, the 14th of August 2016. The usual crew is here. Here we are, and we say hello.

A: Jemxmakanbnz of Cassiopaea giving greetings.

Q: (L) Well, that was the strangest name I've ever seen. That it is such a very strange name provokes me to inquire about it. What is the reason for it?

A: Energetic profile of higher density attracted by the elevated discussion.

Q: (L) You mean our discussion in the kitchen earlier took us to a different level?

Q: (L) And we are in a realm of almost complete abstraction, and therefore we have a name that is completely abstract and unpronounceable? [laughter]

https://www.sott.net/article/291441-Bizarro-World
Bizarro World was also known as 'Htrae', or 'Earth' spelled backward. It was a cube-shaped planet that was home to Bizarro and his merry men, all of whom were Bizarro versions of Superman and his entourage. In Bizarro world, society is ruled by the Bizarro Code that says: "Us do opposite of all Earthly things! Us hate beauty! Us love ugliness! Is big crime to make anything perfect on Bizarro World!" In one episode a salesman is doing a brisk trade selling Bizarro bonds: "Guaranteed to lose money for you". Later, the mayor appoints Bizarro No. 1 to investigate a crime, "Because you are stupider than the entire Bizarro police force put together". This is intended and taken as a great compliment. [see: Wikipedia] Thus, Bizarro world came to represent a place or events that were weirdly inverted or opposite of expectations.

Thanks for another fascinating session!

It made me wonder, as the Cs have referenced reaching "full tribal unit strength" in the past, if the crystal project will help us move in that direction and reach that tribal unit strength, and what kinds of possibilities might open for us if that happens.

Wow! Thank you for the session. Can't wait for Laura's latest book, and judging from the title it will indeed be "mind blowing". Looking forward without anticipation.... :rolleyes:

Thanks for another great session! Looking forward to what our crystal connectedness will bring in the future as we perceive it.

Back
Top Bottom