Session 14 August 2016

Thanks to everyone for all the effort and work that went into sharing and discussing this very interesting session.

Q: (L) I thought I had checked that pretty deeply. I guess I could read some more. Now, there are those who say that Zurvanism was an attempt to deal with some of the dangling problems that Zoroaster left in terms of his dualism. One of his hymns describes Ahura Mazda and Ahriman as twins, so, they came up with Zurvanism, the ultimate god of space/time as father to the twins to explain this. Is that in fact the case?

A: No. Zurvan was the ancient god of the steppes and the Indo-Aryan peoples.

When I think of the steppes, I habitually think of the far east like the inner Mongolia. Yet if one considers the fact that we are talking about 40000 years ago, then it changes this view as pretty much all of Western Europe at that time was tundra with no real forests.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tundra
Tundra: In physical geography, tundra is a type of biome where the tree growth is hindered by low temperatures and short growing seasons. The term tundra comes through Russian тундра (tûndra) from the Kildin Sami word tūndâr "uplands", "treeless mountain tract".[1] There are three types of tundra: Arctic tundra,[2] alpine tundra,[2] and Antarctic tundra.[3] In tundra, the vegetation is composed of dwarf shrubs, sedges and grasses, mosses, and lichens. Scattered trees grow in some tundra regions. The ecotone (or ecological boundary region) between the tundra and the forest is known as the tree line or timberline.

This map shows the treelimit during the last ice age in Europe (called the Würm ice age):
icelevelstimberlines.gif

Explanation to go with the map:
Ice Age conditions in Europe

A: The position of the polar timberline in present-day Europe

B: The position of the timberline at the most severe stage of the Würm Ice Age.

C: The limits of glacial debris deposited during the Würm Ice Age.

D: The limits of glacial debris deposited during the Riss and Mindel Ice Age.

Photo: Secrets of the Ice Age by Evan Hadingham, 1980

So could one say that this vast tundra that was Western Europe also was a part of the steppes of Eurasia?

Steppes according to Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steppe
In physical geography, a steppe (Russian: степь, tr. step'; IPA: [sʲtʲepʲ] ( listen)) is an ecoregion, in the montane grasslands and shrublands and temperate grasslands, savannas, and shrublands biomes, characterized by grassland plains without trees apart from those near rivers and lakes. The prairie (especially the shortgrass and mixed prairie) is an example of a steppe, though it is not usually called such. It may be semi-desert, or covered with grass or shrubs or both, depending on the season and latitude. The term is also used to denote the climate encountered in regions too dry to support a forest, but not dry enough to be a desert. The soil is typically of chernozem type.

The words steppes and tundra are both of Russian origin. :scared:

Aeneas said:
When I think of the steppes, I habitually think of the far east like the inner Mongolia. Yet if one considers the fact that we are talking about 40000 years ago, then it changes this view as pretty much all of Western Europe at that time was tundra with no real forests.

The steppes are the origin of the Indo-European people/language. I've been searching for the latest research on genetics lately but heven't organised the papers yet. This subject is best discussed in the Zoroastrianism a Paleolithic Religion, Origin of Monotheism, Salvation Theology?

Thank you for the sharing of this great session.
In regard of "singing"to the crystals, EE, The Work, in the introduction of "les Gathas de Zoroastre" (in french) of
Carlos Bungé (only in this case), it's written:
...these texts are divided, according to a certain order, in stanzas intended to be recited each in one breath, the Breath!
This practice is, in fact, an exercise of physical and mental unparalleled, whose
the principle and the observation form the basis of the great philosopher and reformer's doctrine...

bjorn said:
lol, I tell you they all look borderline Evil

Here we have David Rockefeller, after 6 hearth transplants, he is assumed to be the Final Boss :

david-rockefeller.jpg

I am willing to bet that they can shoot lightning out of their hands just like their posterboy Emperor from Star Wars. If I could ask them one question, it would be that.

Interesting. Some animal and human studies seem to show that the higher one is in the social hierarchy, the healthier, more vibrant/virile and less stressed one is. Based on that you'd assume that these absolute top-dogs would age fairly gracefully.

Then again, actually I just looked it up. Did you know that D. Rockefeller is 101 years old? In comparison Jacob Rothschild is 'only' 80, but looks absolutely wretched. Netanyahu seems to have discovered the secret for sure - bathing in child's blood I would wager. Not an exact science of course but it is interesting to look at.

With all the strange rituals these people partake in, maybe the youth/longevity is a sign of how high on the pyramid they are. Or more likely they are consumed with wishful thinking they all wither and die along with their souls as they are sucked dry by their 4D masters.

As a side thought it also makes me wonder on a Star Wars vibe, surely they are not all psychopaths ('defective' OPs). I wonder if there are ever were souls just like us (including the spiritual implications), who had full knowledge of the STS/STO duality, and consciously chose STS - to be as powerful and bad as possible, like Anakin/Vader.

Thank you for a very interesting session! I watched the video several times of Hillary jerking around strangely and the only thing that came to my mind was that she was "malfunctioning". It's interesting to know that it was a brain glitch - I guess I wasn't that far off! Very disturbing! :O

Carl said:
As a side thought it also makes me wonder on a Star Wars vibe, surely they are not all psychopaths ('defective' OPs). I wonder if there are ever were souls just like us (including the spiritual implications), who had full knowledge of the STS/STO duality, and consciously chose STS - to be as powerful and bad as possible, like Anakin/Vader.

You know, that's a good point, Carl.

We often just assume (sometimes wrongly as seems to be the case now with Erdogan) that all politicians that act crazy are just psychopaths or characteropaths. But there is info about those graduating to 4D STS who are souled and consciously choose it.

The impression I got from that (was it in The Wave?), was that such cases are extremely rare because of the task of having to eradicate any and all altruistic and caring traits and feelings. So maybe any souled individual who is consciously choosing STS would be one of the Quorum or the secret, secret dudes who are in league with the lizzies and the 'alien plan to control humanity' and we'll never know who they are.

Approaching Infinity said:
aleana said:
mkrnhr said:
Q: (L) If that's the case, how was that possible?

A: The ancient world was quite "well connected".

E. Cline calls this inter-connectedness the first Globalisation. The empires at that time where so connected, some Egyptian artefacts were found in Scandinavia. But maybe connectedness here refers to connectedness to higher densities?

I was wondering the same thing as they used the quotes both times in the responses.

It reminds me of the Tower of Babel and the spiritual unification of the masses. Perhaps such understandings were more widespread at those times because people were more unifed, thus facilitating similar understandings "at a distance".

FWIW, my first take on it was that they meant the world was 'globalized' then too. The notion that today's civilization is the first to be 'globalized' is a myth arising from the fact that Europeans claim they 'discovered' the world from the late 15th century CE onwards. What they actually 'discovered' was a pre-existing, highly developed, integrated global civilization - what author John Hobson describes as 'the Afro-Asian civilization' - which Europeans proceeded, in stages, to claim as theirs and thus was only born thanks to them.

DougEE said:
Thanks again for an interesting session (as always).

Q: (L) And they came up with these ideas of infinite time and space that far back?

A: And so much more. They were "connected".
I wonder if crystals had anything to do with this 'connectedness'?

Reminded me about rocks more than "crystals"... i.e. Dolmens, Menhirs, Stonehenge and all that.

Thanks a lot for this session!

anarkist said:
We
Michał said:
"A: Illusion is mostly self-generated; delusion is mostly induced from without."

Anyone (native;) can confirm that isn't mistake? I would bet it is opposite...

Well, I think of it this way.
I can be under the delusion that my government is there to look out for me, and that delusion is reinforced by the media and other deluded people.
An illusion is where I am living in my own illusory world brought about by my ignoring the reality around me.

It fits! By definition:

Illusion:

an instance of a wrong or misinterpreted perception of a sensory experience.

So we're always talking about the self here as a base point of view.

Then if anyone else is to impose an illusion on you "from a distance", like on Hollywood magician ;) , you're deluded to see/feel something that do not exist in reality.

Niall said:
FWIW, my first take on it was that they meant the world was 'globalized' then too. The notion that today's civilization is the first to be 'globalized' is a myth arising from the fact that Europeans claim they 'discovered' the world from the late 15th century CE onwards. What they actually 'discovered' was a pre-existing, highly developed, integrated global civilization - what author John Hobson describes as 'the Afro-Asian civilization' - which Europeans proceeded, in stages, to claim as theirs and thus was only born thanks to them.

To what period of time did this refer? Everything pre 15th CE?

I initially thought something similar, that this simply referred to trade routes, cultural exchange, etc. But then this answer came along:
Q: (L) And they came up with these ideas of infinite time and space that far back?

A: And so much more. They were "connected".

Which deals with abstract concepts. Globalization can't account for the origin of an idea like that - that would just lead to an infinite regress, i.e., where did they get it.

[quote author= Carl]Then again, actually I just looked it up. Did you know that D. Rockefeller is 101 years old?[/quote]

Yeah, he is pushing it, I should probably give him a break. Although, according to the C's evil takes its toll on the body.

[quote author= Carl]I wonder if there are ever were souls just like us (including the spiritual implications), who had full knowledge of the STS/STO duality, and consciously chose STS - to be as powerful and bad as possible, like Anakin/Vader.[/quote]

I have trouble tracing the exact transcript but I am fairly sure that the C's once mentioned that 4STS also abducts their 3D 'previous' reincarnations.

So from what I understand, at some point they died. Go to 5D, come in terms with their lessons, choose a life that fits their lesson profile, reincarnate, and then their future self (4STS) comes along and ruin the whole thing.

Any learning progress they make affects their future self, can't let that happening. So assuring that they remain and choose STS is essential.

It really turns the saying: ''You are your own worst enemy'' in an understatement.

Although, STO also has future selves than can assist wherever the natural course of events are followed.

Back
Top Bottom