Session 14 August 2016

Approaching Infinity said:
Niall said:
FWIW, my first take on it was that they meant the world was 'globalized' then too. The notion that today's civilization is the first to be 'globalized' is a myth arising from the fact that Europeans claim they 'discovered' the world from the late 15th century CE onwards. What they actually 'discovered' was a pre-existing, highly developed, integrated global civilization - what author John Hobson describes as 'the Afro-Asian civilization' - which Europeans proceeded, in stages, to claim as theirs and thus was only born thanks to them.

To what period of time did this refer? Everything pre 15th CE?

I initially thought something similar, that this simply referred to trade routes, cultural exchange, etc. But then this answer came along:
Q: (L) And they came up with these ideas of infinite time and space that far back?

A: And so much more. They were "connected".

Which deals with abstract concepts. Globalization can't account for the origin of an idea like that - that would just lead to an infinite regress, i.e., where did they get it.

I too feel that the connectedness has a double meaning, with the first occurrence leaning more toward the "Globalization" aspect and the second occurrence (in the transcript) more towards the higher "realms" aspect.

In the The great global change game: Our civilization is headed for the fate of the Bronze Age - destruction article there is a mention of the 1177 B.C.: The Year Civilization Collapsed book by Eric H. Cline.

For those who haven't read the book, here is a fun presentation by the author about a part of the late Bronze Age Globalization, keeping in mind that ordinary people were far more mobile than official diplomatic relationships:

https://youtu.be/hyry8mgXiTk

Thanks for the session and the energetic work on the interpretation of the contents. Such a lot of hard work and brainpower being applied. So much appreciated.

Thank you for another interesting session.

Are there any restrictions to being issued these crystals, and how do I apply?

A very, very interesting session. Thank you everyone! I see its from last week. I've been off line a lot, because my dad passed away a few days ago and was hospitalized prior to that. So I'm just catching up.

One interesting item is that my recent readings have been leading to Zoroasterism and I realized I knew so little about it. But, I'd had an intuition that there was a bit to be gained by looking into it. That was followed by the episode I've gone through ending in my dad's passing on. So I think I'll follow through with that research.

The crystal information is quite interesting, as well.

Anyway, as usual, there's a whole lot of interesting information to work with. Thanks.

Ghostdoghaiku said:
A very, very interesting session. Thank you everyone! I see its from last week. I've been off line a lot, because my dad passed away a few days ago and was hospitalized prior to that. So I'm just catching up.

One interesting item is that my recent readings have been leading to Zoroasterism and I realized I knew so little about it. But, I'd had an intuition that there was a bit to be gained by looking into it. That was followed by the episode I've gone through ending in my dad's passing on. So I think I'll follow through with that research.

Anyway, as usual, there's a whole lot of interesting information to work with. Thanks.

Ghostdoghaiku, my condolences for the passing of your dad, may he now rest in peace :hug2:

marek760 said:
Ghostdoghaiku, my condolences for the passing of your dad, may he now rest in peace :hug2:

Thank you, marek760. My dad was 93 and led a good life, right up to the end. He was all about other people. He touched a lot of people and left things a little better. I'm sure he's ok and 5th density isn't very far away. And I'm ok, though I'm missing him a lot. Thank you again; your thoughts have cheered me up.

ankhepiphan said:
Thank you for another interesting session.

Are there any restrictions to being issued these crystals, and how do I apply?

Here are the instructions for ordering crystals:

Chu said:
IMPORTANT IF YOU HAVEN'T ORDERED CRYSTALS YET

It seems that a few of you might not have caught up with the last discussions on the 7 May session, so for those who are wondering if it's too late to order crystals, the answer is no, it's not too late. And here is what we need from you plus details about the crystal package:

For those of you who haven't read the Cassiopaean Session from May 7th, 2016, we invite you to do so. In there you will find out about what the purpose of these crystals is, and you can learn about the process.

After having done that, if you wish to make a request, you can write to info@paleochristianity.org, with:

a) Your full name
b) Your date of birth
c) Your shipping address
d) Your current location (city and country) IF different from your shipping address.
e) Any special remarks or requests you may wish to be charged into your crystals (e.g. a specific health issue)
f) Your forum name

We would also appreciate it if you could send a donation together with your request, for the amount that is comfortable to you and at least enough to cover shipping costs and the purchasing of the crystals (20.00 USD). We hope that those who are comfortable with it, can donate a little extra in order to cover for those who aren't in a financial position to help us with funds. We don't want anyone who is interested to go without crystals! So, if you are in that category, don't hesitate to request your crystals too.

For donations, you can go here and select either the French Facility or the US one (for tax-exemption if you are in the US).

We want to see that everyone gets:

- A water charging crystal which can also act for health issues.
- Personal protection crystal for carrying in pocket or pouch
- One to set on a table in a room for space protection.
- A dream stone for under the pillow.

So, the basic "package" includes four pieces. The main difference for the healing requests are that the water charging and personal protection crystals will be taken aside and additional, personal charging done with them. But please read the session thread for more details.

In the hopes that this project will strengthen our connection with each of you, and protect you and help you in your path, we would appreciate it if those of you who are interested could place their request sooner rather than later, so that we can know how many crystals are needed. The entire process takes about a month to complete.

My condolences, Ghostdoghaiku, on your father's passing. It sounds like he was a wonderful person. :flowers:

Condolences on your fathers passing Ghostdoghaiku, may he rest in peace. Many thanks to Laura and team for a very interesting and informative session!

Ghostdoghaiku said:

So sorry to hear of your father passing...please accept my condolences

Ghostdoghaiku said:
marek760 said:

Thank you, marek760. My dad was 93 and led a good life, right up to the end. He was all about other people. He touched a lot of people and left things a little better. I'm sure he's ok and 5th density isn't very far away. And I'm ok, though I'm missing him a lot. Thank you again; your thoughts have cheered me up.
I'm also sorry to hear about your Dad also. He sounds like a lovely man who will be in your heart for ever.

Thank you for the session, I just got caught up with this thread. What was particularly interesting for me was the reference to being robotic and lacking in joy. I can be quite robotic and OCD at times, stuck in my same old routines. And actually some weeks before the session I had stopped and realized that I did not really experience much real joy. Not much real smiling, laughing, and enjoying the simple things in life. This thought was prompted when I read something I found funny and had a decent laugh.

But I think I have had a few introspective spiritual episodes that could be described as joyful. I think they can come with tears and a bit of sadness too, as in "bittersweet". But more laughing and experiencing positive emotions I certainly could benefit from.

Ghostdoghaiku, my condolences to you! :flowers:

mkrnhr said:
Approaching Infinity said:
Niall said:
FWIW, my first take on it was that they meant the world was 'globalized' then too. The notion that today's civilization is the first to be 'globalized' is a myth arising from the fact that Europeans claim they 'discovered' the world from the late 15th century CE onwards. What they actually 'discovered' was a pre-existing, highly developed, integrated global civilization - what author John Hobson describes as 'the Afro-Asian civilization' - which Europeans proceeded, in stages, to claim as theirs and thus was only born thanks to them.

To what period of time did this refer? Everything pre 15th CE?

I initially thought something similar, that this simply referred to trade routes, cultural exchange, etc. But then this answer came along:
Q: (L) And they came up with these ideas of infinite time and space that far back?

A: And so much more. They were "connected".

Which deals with abstract concepts. Globalization can't account for the origin of an idea like that - that would just lead to an infinite regress, i.e., where did they get it.

I too feel that the connectedness has a double meaning, with the first occurrence leaning more toward the "Globalization" aspect and the second occurrence (in the transcript) more towards the higher "realms" aspect.

In the The great global change game: Our civilization is headed for the fate of the Bronze Age - destruction article there is a mention of the 1177 B.C.: The Year Civilization Collapsed book by Eric H. Cline.

For those who haven't read the book, here is a fun presentation by the author about a part of the late Bronze Age Globalization, keeping in mind that ordinary people were far more mobile than official diplomatic relationships:

https://youtu.be/hyry8mgXiTk

Thanks for this fantastic session.

By the way, very interesting video and explanations to get an idea about what happened with the civilizations (globalized systems) that collapsed in the past.

I'm sorry for your loss, Ghostdoghaiku
Please accept my condolences.

Back
Top Bottom