Session 14 August 2016

(L) Oh! There is one other question I wanted to ask. There are a number of people who have commented on crystals that have been selected for them that were flawed as they perceived it. And I would like to know why do some people get selected crystals that have these perceived flaws?

A: They are not "flaws". They are etched frequency modulators similar to the principle of computer chips, and thus can load and carry and transmit specific information.

Q: (Galatea) So basically everybody needs to stop being so shallow and superficial and love their crystal that loves them!

(L) Well, not just that, but I think they need to appreciate the fact that this is an energy-transmitting device. It's not an ornament.

A: Yes

Q: (Scottie) Can I ask a related question? I thought it was curious that several people reported that their crystals broke. They were kind of taking it as a bad thing, but I was wondering why their crystals broke?

A: Initial needed energy transmitted and signal received resulting in change of state thus response of system modulation.

Q: (Pierre) So the crystal adapts by breaking.

(L) It has transmitted something, there was a change of state in the individual, and the crystal then adapted to this new state?

Q: (L) So it's not a bad sign.

A: No

Q: (Chu) So they should NOT be replaced then?

Q: (Galatea) That's why my moonstone jumped off my necklace.

(L) I see. Very interesting.

(Scottie) I think one person dropped theirs, but the others were just carrying it in their pocket or whatever, and it broke. And I was thinking that a crystal doesn't just break into pieces for nothing, right?

(L) Okay, that clears up everything that was on everybody's mind. The state of the world is still hellacious, but I'm really sick of asking about it because we know where it's going and what's happening.

(Galatea) One last question: So, when we all finally get our crystals and do our synchronized chanting or meditation, will that be able to cut off evil beaming from the evil STS people?

A: For some.

Q: (L) In other words, we can't do anything about the rest of the world, but we can do it for ourselves.

(Galatea) Is that what that means?

Q: (L) Alright. I guess that's it, so we will say...

A: Keep the project on track. There is more to come once the receivers are ready! Help is on the way!!!!!! Goodbye.

I found this session very interesting and at the same time very revealing. Thank you for sharing this session with us.

I think the Crystal Connection Project is something bigger than what we can imagine. Thank you Laura and ladies for giving not only your time but so much of yourselves into this project. A real labor of love. Thank you so very much.

aleana said:
mkrnhr said:
Q: (L) If that's the case, how was that possible?

A: The ancient world was quite "well connected".

E. Cline calls this inter-connectedness the first Globalisation. The empires at that time where so connected, some Egyptian artefacts were found in Scandinavia. But maybe connectedness here refers to connectedness to higher densities?

I was wondering the same thing as they used the quotes both times in the responses.

It reminds me of the Tower of Babel and the spiritual unification of the masses. Perhaps such understandings were more widespread at those times because people were more unifed, thus facilitating similar understandings "at a distance".

Approaching Infinity said:
aleana said:
mkrnhr said:
Q: (L) If that's the case, how was that possible?

A: The ancient world was quite "well connected".

E. Cline calls this inter-connectedness the first Globalisation. The empires at that time where so connected, some Egyptian artefacts were found in Scandinavia. But maybe connectedness here refers to connectedness to higher densities?

I was wondering the same thing as they used the quotes both times in the responses.

It reminds me of the Tower of Babel and the spiritual unification of the masses. Perhaps such understandings were more widespread at those times because people were more unifed, thus facilitating similar understandings "at a distance".

I think that one goes hand in hand with the other.

Thanks for the session! Must have my crystal "personal communicator" one day. :)

Thanks again for an interesting session (as always).

Q: (L) And they came up with these ideas of infinite time and space that far back?

A: And so much more. They were "connected".
I wonder if crystals had anything to do with this 'connectedness'?

DougEE said:

Q: (L) And they came up with these ideas of infinite time and space that far back?

Could be! I was already pretty excited after putting in an order for crystals but now even doubly so.

Thanks for all of your hard work everyone! Hang in there!

Thanks The C's, Laura, The Chateau Crew et al... a very interesting session... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

trendsetter37 said:
DougEE said:

Could be! I was already pretty excited after putting in an order for crystals but now even doubly so.

Thanks for all of your hard work everyone! Hang in there!

When I read the "connected" bits in the transcript. Immediately what came to my mind was that it was some kind of Crystal Network

that created that 'connectedness' of the ancient world, after all Atlantis made use of them (sadly in the STS orientation...)

What a wonderfully deep session.

seek10 said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) And what had it been corrupted to?

A: The Indian Vedas will give clues.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zurvanism
Aesthetic Zurvanism
Aesthetic Zurvanism, which was apparently not as popular as the materialistic kind, viewed Zurvan as undifferentiated Time, which, under the influence of desire, divided into reason (a male principle) and concupiscence (a female principle).

According to Duchesne-Guillemin, this division is "redolent of Gnosticism or – still better – of Indian cosmology." The parallels between Zurvan and Prajapati of Rig Veda 10.129 had been taken by Widengren to be evidence of a proto-Indo-Iranian Zurvan, but these arguments have since been dismissed (Duchesne-Guillemin, 1956). Nonetheless, there is a semblance of Zurvanite elements in Vedic texts, and as Zaehner puts it "Time, for the Indians, is the raw material, the material prima of all contingent being."

The blue- bolded part struck me a little, as the word concupiscence has a somewhat narrow meaning today, namely lust and carnal desire. The Catholic church has had a fine old time railing against it for centuries, demonizing women as a danger to men because they were it's source.

However it earlier meant 'desire' in a broader sense. From google:

Middle English: via Old French from late Latin concupiscentia, from Latin concupiscent- ‘beginning to desire,’ from the verb concupiscere, from con- (expressing intensive force) + cupere ‘to desire.’

And also

concupiscence (n.) Look up concupiscence at Dictionary.com
mid-14c., from Latin concupiscentia "eager desire," from concupiscens, present participle of concupiscere, inceptive of concupere "to be very desirous of," from com-, intensive prefix (see com-), + cupere "to long for" (see cupidity).

So it could mean any strongly felt desire. But even at Zervanism's early date there seems to be an association of the feminine principle with"desire".

The oft quoted session from the C's

Session 990828 said:
Q: Okay, so this realm changed, as a part of the cycle; various choices were made: the
human race went through the door after the 'gold,' so to speak, and became aligned with the
Lizzies after the 'female energy' consorted with the wrong side, so to speak.
This is what
you have said. This resulted in a number of effects: the breaking up of the DNA, the burning
off of the first ten factors of DNA, the separation of the hemispheres of the brain...
A: Only reason for this: you play in the dirt, you're gonna get dirty.
Q: What was the motivating factor for playing in the dirt? What essential thing occurred?
You said once that it was 'desire based imbalance.' What was it a desire for?
A: Increased physicality.
Q: What was the objective sought for in this desire for increased physicality?
A: Sensate.
Q: How was sensate experienced so that these beings had an idea that they could get more
if they increased their physicality?
A: Not experienced, demonstrated.
Q: Demonstrated how, by who?
A: Do you not know?
Q: It was demonstrated by the Lizzies?
A: Basically.
Q: Demonstrated in what way? Did they say: 'here, try this!' Or did they demonstrate by
showing or doing?
A: Closer to the latter.
Q: They were doing, experimenting, playing, and saying: 'look, we are doing this, it's so
great, come here and try it?'
A: Not really. More like: "you could have this."
Q: What seemed to be so desirable about this increased physicality when they said 'you can
have this?'
A: Use your imagination!
Q: Was there any understanding, or realization of any kind, that increased physicality could
be like Osiris lured into his own coffin by Set? That they would then slam the lid shut and
nail him in?
A: Obviously, such understanding was lacking.
Q: Sounds like a pretty naive bunch! Does the lack of this understanding reflect a lack of
knowledge?
A: Of course. But more, it is desire getting in the way of...

The Zoroastrian Gathas, are sprinkled with statements that appear to view the position of men and women as fairly equal especially in Gatha 53. The link is a pdf of a simplified translation, so you'll need to scroll down.

In the later Zervanism, women it seems women are blamed in much the same way as in Judeo-Christianity, though those ideas may have crept in from elsewhere.

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
[..] classical Zurvanism's shades of Zurvan as potential and Zurvan as infinite time smells of the idea of 7th density, but of course there are other ideas not exactly corresponding to the Cs, such as some Zurvanites's denigration of women by their association with Ahriman and the Az. The way the ideas are presented though makes it appear that the anti-female ideas were a later corruption of an existing set of ideas.

Perhaps this occurred with the introduction of Aristotelian ideas which had a big effect on Zurvanism. See the new classifications of warm and moist for Ohrmazd, and dry and cold for Ahriman. With women associated with Ahriman's elements, so to flowed the idea of them as evil. This isn't to say all Zurvanism supported this idea, as there was another perspective in which women and men alike were associated with Ohrmazd, as moist and hot respectively.

I'm not really sure where I'm going with this but I thought to throw it in the mix.

Thanks a million for another interesting session Laura and the Crew :)

Many thanks as well for the amazing research Laura, and the connection between Zoroaster and Akhenathen is really interesting to ponder upon - hope your hamstring recovers soon, and warm wishes to your recovery :hug:

(L) It has transmitted something, there was a change of state in the individual, and the crystal then adapted to this new state?

Q: (L) So it's not a bad sign.
Q: (Chu) So they should NOT be replaced then?
Q: (Galatea) That's why my moonstone jumped off my necklace.
(L) I see. Very interesting.

Very interesting indeed. Not so long ago I had all my crystals set on a little tray and I was sat on my bed holding the tray, saying the evening prayer.
When I had finished I got up and walked toward the dresser to set them down there. As I was walking I thought to my self "I have to be careful one doesn't fall off" And almost instantly. I swear that one of them practically jumped off! It was bizarre to watch. It just catapulted onto the hard unforgiving marble floor. It was the long thin amber crystal "Personal Protection Crystal 2"

I was not very happy, and I thought I would have to request another one. But I just kept putting it off and putting it off.

So thank you for that information.

Thanks so very much for sharing another session with us.
I too have found myself in similar situations as that described by Galatea, and found much comfort in the explanation given by the C's. It's possible that the reality for me is just illusion and delusion, so I 'll keep on working at keeping it real, as best as I can. Again, thanks Laura and esteemed company.

Thank you for the session and all the information. Also thanks for all the work you have done and continue to do.

It's nice to hear help is on the way. I hope there will be many people who are in a state of being where they can utilize it.

Back
Top Bottom