Session 14 August 2016

Thank you fore one more excellent session.

Quote:session 14 august 2016
Q: (L) I noticed you used the words "illusion" and "delusion". What's the difference between an illusion and a delusion, aside from our normal dictionary definitions?

A: Illusion is mostly self-generated; delusion is mostly induced from without.

So simply,clear and direct,we just need to look inside ourselves and pull out that weed.

Ghostdoghaku my condolences for your father let him rest in peace.

Thanks all for another great session - informative and intriguing as well as hopeful transmission. It would seem that not only is more and more coming into focus, but w/ time, work, & persistence, all will become CRYSTAL clear! (Already have clear channel w/o Sinclair broadcasting!)

Certainly Killary's brain glitch episode came across as a malfunctioning fembot! At first I thought the vid had been maliciously doctored to make her appear goofy - more so than usual. I also thought perhaps the stress of her situation and all the controversies was causing her to melt down - she had reached the limit of her ability to cope/handle it. I seriously wonder if she's going to be able to last till November.

images

images

zurvan.jpg

I couldn't help but notice the plasma-thunderbolt device depicted on the chest of the figure to the far left, along w/ the rod/staff and other presumed technical devices being held by all three. How all these things are going to eventually tie into what is being discovered and learned here will be more than interesting.

1177 B.C.: The Year Civilization Collapsed book by Eric H. Cline.
You gotta wonder about numerical dates & whether it's just coincidence.

I too feel that the connectedness has a double meaning, with the first occurrence leaning more toward the "Globalization" aspect and the second occurrence (in the transcript) more towards the higher "realms" aspect.

Did the pyramids enable the global and/or higher realms connectedness since we now know pyramids exist in multiple sites around the globe?

A: Jemxmakanbnz of Cassiopaea giving greetings.

Jemxmakanbnz > gem > gemstone > crystal > :D

Crystal Gems > :(

Thanks for the session. It's interesting what is happening in the world now. As css told us, help is on the way. In a way I think we all are hope for the world.! STSers will not win this game. See you

Laura said:
dantem said:
DougEE said:
Thanks again for an interesting session (as always).

Q: (L) And they came up with these ideas of infinite time and space that far back?

A: And so much more. They were "connected".
I wonder if crystals had anything to do with this 'connectedness'?

Reminded me about rocks more than "crystals"... i.e. Dolmens, Menhirs, Stonehenge and all that.

Thanks a lot for this session!

Yup, me too. Sort of a double meaning: globalization and the stone systems.
At this new light, it would be interesting to read again these passages:
Citation de: Cs 15 April 2000
Q: (T) Everything we have been doing here is all about gaining knowledge and increasing frequency in order to transit from 3rd to 4th density. In ancient times, they would have had to do the same things. But, there may not have been as many experiences available. In order to get experiences, they may have had to travel. So, by going to the stones, they might have increased their frequencies to transit from 3rd to 4th density.

(L) Or they used them as a direct machine or device to do it. Archaeologists say that the people who erected the megaliths were barbarians. They are defined as barbarians because they didn't build cities, they didn't have the wheel, they didn't have organized agriculture, and they left no written records. Those are the defined elements of civilization. Yet, this group of people, whoever they were, did things that we cannot duplicate today, and they did it all over the globe. The groups who came along after them who DID have all the hallmarks of what we call civilization, also could not erect these gargantuan stones. I thought about this for a long time. Archaeologists say they must have erected them as monuments to their gods, or heroes or whatever. Some of them think they were calendars to tell them when to plant the corn. Well, I think that is stretching it a bit. If you can't cross off the days on the wall and look outside and see that it is time to plant the corn, you're in pretty sad shape. You hardly need to haul stones as big as buildings across hills and valleys to set them up in special places to tell you to do that! The psychology of the human being cannot have changed all that much over the many thousands of years from then to now, and it is true that people do not do anything without a powerful motivation; what I call the "payoff." What could be the payoff to haul these things around on greased logs as they are depicted? To create a monument or to bury their kings? To get naked and dance in the moonlight?

(A) Like they had a lot of time to do this while struggling to live the barbarian existence, too!

(L) Yeah. They are supposed to be howling savages who must constantly hunt to get food, yet they are spending all their time, occupying all their strongest men, to push rocks around! Meanwhile, according to the archaeologists and paleontologists, these folks only live to about 40 years at max!

(T) They got a lot of mileage out of those 40 years!

(L) Exactly! But, we are supposed to be thinking about the things they didn't have: cities, wheels, agriculture, and writing.

(F) Maybe they didn't need it.

(L) And why would that be? Because the stones did it all!

(T) Maybe they were 4th density STO beings who planted all those stones all over the place.

(L) Well, if you think about a group of people who are setting up these massive stones like they were pieces of styrofoam. The stones collect energy and information. They then transduce the energy or amplify it. These people know things about movement, dances or spinning or something, that enables them to behave in concert with the stones so that they all become part of a grand machine that does things! All of the legends talk about stylized dances and the oldest things about Stonehenge say that it was the Temple of Apollo and that Apollo danced there all night at certain periods of time. Every 19 years, I believe. When you think about that, and the other places Apollo appeared, the inversions and redactions of the legends, and we come to these magical stones that produce things. Then we come to the head of Bran the Blessed which supposedly produced endless supplies of bread and fish or whatever else was desired. Bran's head was the giver of all good things. But more than that, it was an oracle. It could speak. And here we have the idea of a similar function for Stonehenge: both an oracle as well as a giver of blessings and bounty. Anything you wanted or needed it provided for you. If you wanted to go somewhere, it transported you as in the legends of the flying carpets. It was magic transportation. All of these things are associated, when you track them back far enough, with a stone. The stones did everything.

... This is what I have always thought about these megaliths. They DID things. All of the things we think are the "signs" of civilization were done by the stones. Maybe Terry is right; these people were at some level of density where they could make this work. At some point, something happened, the ability was lost, and then people had to build cities, engage in agriculture, invent the wheel, and develop writing - because they could no longer do it the "easy" way. ...

A: ...Stones were once utilized to provide for all needs, as the energies transmitted connected directly with the pituitary gland to connect spiritual realities with the material realms of 3rd and 4th densities. So you see, the "stone" was viewed as Matriarchal indeed!

Q: (L) Were the beings involved in this type of activity 3rd density, 4th density or bi-density?

A: Originally 4th when home was in other locators.

Q: (L) Could it be said that the pituitary gland itself is the body's own "mother stone?"

A: If you prefer. ...

Q: (J) What exactly is the function of the pituitary gland in your references to Stonehenge?

A: This gland is your uplink.

Q: (L) Is it possible that the pituitary can be stimulated by external sources such as radio waves, waves from a supernova, or other frequencies in the environment?

A: Yes and experiments have ensued.

Q: (L) Would it be beneficial for us to experiment with such things?

A: Not wise. You could fry yourself in your zeal.

Q: (J) Are you guys actually channelling through your pituitary via radio waves?

A: This channeling process is comprehensive. Spiritual/psychic/physical.

Q: (L) I guess we aren't supposed to do any experimentation with it though.

A: You can experiment, but not technologically.
And

Citation de: Cs 21 December 1996

Q: (A) Which part of a human extends into 4th density?

A: That which is effected by pituitary gland.

Q: (L) And what is that?

A: Psychic.

Q: (A) Are there some particular DNA sequences that
facilitate transmission between densities?

A: Addition of strands.

Q: (L) How do you get added strands?

A: You don't get, you receive.

Q: (L) Where are they received from?

A: Interaction with upcoming wave, if vibration is aligned.

Q: (L) How do you know if this is happening?

A: Psychophysiological changes manifest.
Also an other thing about the double meaning of the "connectedness".
Can it have something with the double loop too??
The Cassiopaea material discusses hyperdimensional physics in the form of various clues but these are difficult to understand without much background. In general the material favors the existence of a 4th space dimension forming a double loop. This 4th dimension becomes perceptible from the 4th density onwards and allows a sort of simultaneous viewing of objects from the outside in as well as inside out.
https://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Hyperdimensional_physics
With
This corresponds roughly to the Cassiopaean notion of consciousness energy director. This is the factor determining the binding between the entity and the realm the entity occupies. This corresponds to both density as well as to the service to others/service to self duality.

At the level of human psychology, such a nature can be seen in one's basic disposition towards either being giving, empathic, and honoring reality, or on the other hand selfish and submerged in wishful thinking.
https://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Intrinsic_nature

(T) Maybe they were 4th density STO beings who planted all those stones all over the place.

I recall that in one of the early transcripts there was a discussion as to how we came to be 3dSTS and that the Cs explained that they - 6D - more or less 'lost' the battle w/ the STS factions. Did they then decide to do what they could to mitigate what they knew was going to be a really bad reality by collaborating w/ 4dSTO to set up these stones for humanity's benefit (even tho they knew it would be short lived) - or had they already been set up by people before things really went south? Was the time of the Golden Age 3dSTO that transitioned to 3dSTS along w/ catastrophic cosmic calamity? Is this addressed in Pierre's Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection book (haven't gotten it yet but on my list of wants)? I would really like to have a clearer understanding of this.

Thanks for the quote on the pituitary gland.
The pineal gland also connects to similar things as was in an earlier session about the iodine therapy cleaning up the chemicals that slow/stop it's use.

In our last NE meetup we expanded on Joy and what is it.
Jerry mentioned Taoism, where they see chi as a line. In life we have ups and downs, which "shorten" this chi line.
The ups are balanced out with a down, and vice versa... meaning to avoid extremes in life, which avoids the addictive highs and lows which are part of the dopamine reward system.

Someone asked how it related to frequency and FRV.
A thought popped into my head.
In control systems of machinery, you have intelligence which adjusts the machine to get to the set point (or aim/goal). It can go up and down, (undershoot and overshoot in control terminology). The magnitude of these ups and downs depends on how close the programming/consciousness of the system can handle the data coming in. It also requires proper readings of the instruments (senses, emotions in humans). This is done to match the frequency of the system, when it is balanced, the ups and downs are minimized and there is a smooth response to conditions.

So we aim to be balanced, the middle line in the Taoist explanation. That requires reading our sensors (senses/emotions) to find out our current state. We adjust ourselves in order to stay on the aim/goal of the middle line. Sometimes we swing wildly and have over corrections.
If we see objectivitely with the senses/emotions we can better balance this line. If we are in tune with objective reality, we can match the frequency of the system, reality!

Of course our senses are far from objective as we learn in psychology and science. That is why the network is key and constant learning, which expands the context of what is objective.

So in reading that about physiological changes and the glands, it seems like by tuning into reality as it is, we are "recording" what is, tuning into that frequency. Perhaps that is exactly what breaks the cycle of 3-5-3-5 (reincarnation) as the C's mentioned?

Frequency as a function of harmony with the system.

Nienna said:
Alada said:
Ghostdoghaiku said:
My dad was 93 and led a good life, right up to the end. He was all about other people. He touched a lot of people and left things a little better. I'm sure he's ok and 5th density isn't very far away. And I'm ok, though I'm missing him a lot.

My condolences too Ghostdoghaiku. Sounds like he was a good man and led a full life. :hug2:

Ditto. Please accept my condolences, Ghostdoghaiku. Very glad that he had such a long and fruitful life. He's, now, getting ready for a new adventure. :hug:
My sincerest condolences Ghostdoghaiku, I'm very sorry for your loss and hope your father is safe and happy in 5th D. :hug2:

Ghostdoghaiku said:
My dad was 93 and led a good life, right up to the end. He was all about other people. He touched a lot of people and left things a little better. I'm sure he's ok and 5th density isn't very far away. And I'm ok, though I'm missing him a lot. Thank you again; your thoughts have cheered me up.

Sounds like he was a lovely dad, Ghostdoghaiku. I'm glad you are OK, give yourself lots of time, and you are right, he is not far away when you need comfort of thought. :hug2:

voyageur said:
Ghostdoghaiku said:
My dad was 93 and led a good life, right up to the end. He was all about other people. He touched a lot of people and left things a little better. I'm sure he's ok and 5th density isn't very far away. And I'm ok, though I'm missing him a lot. Thank you again; your thoughts have cheered me up.

Sounds like he was a lovely dad, Ghostdoghaiku. I'm glad you are OK, give yourself lots of time, and you are right, he is not far away when you need comfort of thought. :hug2:

Ditto! I'm sorry for your loss, Ghostdoghaiku. Please accept my condolences and may he rest in peace :hug:

Chu said:
BHelmet said:
How about this translation:

Illusion = the lies I tell myself that I believe.

Delusion = the lies the world tells me that I believe.

In a deluded state a person fails to see objective external reality.
In an illusional state, a person fabricates a false internal 'reality' in their mind.

And imagine when they compound, and how hard it then becomes to change those two unless you work on yourself and have a supporting network to point out where your blindspots are.

For example, say you were told while growing up that unless you had a degree in Engineering or became a doctor, you were a nobody. You believed that, so you have delusions about it. Then, you start incorporating that lie into your own personality, and you believe that you will never amount to anything. You add fear into the mix, fail all exams, etc. You believe that you are useless. So, "having a degree makes you a valuable person" = delusion. PLUS, "I'm a nobody because I don't have a degree" = illusion.

Well, this might not be the best example, but I'm sure everyone can think of a lot of them. The point I'm trying to make is that when both combine, it's harder, because the outside reality seems to confirm the validity of your false beliefs, or viceversa. I think that it takes a lot of Work and the network to see past that, and "reinvent" ourselves more objectively. And that's why the Work is not for everyone. Illusions and delusions, although they create suffering for oneself and others, are "comfortable" (because it's what one is used to). Going past them is not something that many people are willing to do, thus the majority being so easily manipulated and life being so mechanical.

I think this is very true. And adding this comment by Balance:

Balance said:
It's always I with STS tendencies against I with STO tendencies(or soo I think). Like G said, there has to be conflict between tendencies, that creates spark from which serious development can emerge. Without that spark, no development will take place.

So we have that Clash between ourselves. And again we have Law Of Three here:
1. STS tendencies - Negative force
2. STO tendencies - Positive force
3. 3rd Density playground/Our life and all situations and experiences- Neutralizing force

We have that choice how to react to life situations and to learn something from it and not to repeat that same lesson over and over again.
Similar situations will continue to happen in life but our reaction to them will be different. Situations are there, same or similar, but our perception of them is different. We changed ourselves. We have needed knowledge, we are using it in same or similar situations and that equates to greater awareness (Just like Cs said: Awareness is knowledge in use)

I think that the what you said, Chu, the part of us that dwells in the comfort of remaining where we are used to be can give us the material from which this friction is generated.

From what I understand we will always have this inner struggle, a challenge to go beyond what feels good, to what is familiar, and to force ourselves little by little outside of that comfort zone, so that we can "reinvent" ourselves with the help of other who give us a more objective perspective. This, of course, implies suffering, because, lets face it, it is painful to see our illusions and delusions.

What I see sometimes is that we can tend to expect that the road will be a happy one, that there will be no suffering in it and that we just have to "love ourselves" and follow our hearts, etc... I know there is a great deal of learning to love ourselves sincerely and following our hearts, but sometimes that can be misunderstood and we can forget that in order to truly love ourselves and follow our hearts, we have to be "attuned", so to say, we have to be able to see ourselves as we are and to discern what is it that our "heart" wants. And that means looking at our illusions and delusions in order to see past them, which will be painful because we lose the sense of comfort.

So there is where this necessary friction is generated and it opens up the potential of an inner struggling that can bring growth, or so I think. If one does not feel the struggle, the friction, then it is hard to think that one will do whatever effort to change. But then, some people can feel the friction and be terrified by it (I've been there I believe), some people may feel such a dread of loosing comfort that it may be very difficult to overcome that fear and move forward in this work.

I am reading Gurdjieff's "Life Is Real Only Then, When 'I Am'" and what I get from it so far is a different side of Gurdjieff I didn't know (of course I haven't really read much of his work). What I see is his humanity, his inner struggle in the same terms of the various struggles that many people here are facing. And what I'm seeing is that this inner suffering never goes away as we might expect it to do (or maybe it does after a really looooooong time), but actually, the aim isn't to make it go away, but to walk towards what we want in spite of that suffering, we do not fight it, it's there, it hurts, yet we continue to walk and maybe it can be a fuel as well... as one factor that can give a deeper understanding of life and our "human condition", as well as the spark necessary to light the fire within.

Well, I'm sorry if I got carried away with my thoughts on your remarks... :-[

I just want to thank you for the interesting and informative session :flowers: Haven't finished reading the ensuing discussion, therefore holding back on further comments.

Also want to add my condolences to the loss of your father, ghostdoghaiku. I can imagine how much you miss him, especially as he seemed to be a very lovely person. And, after all, as long as you remember him and what you learned from him, he may still be with you in sense. Many :hug2:

From what I understand we will always have this inner struggle, a challenge to go beyond what feels good, to what is familiar, and to force ourselves little by little outside of that comfort zone, so that we can "reinvent" ourselves with the help of other who give us a more objective perspective. This, of course, implies suffering, because, lets face it, it is painful to see our illusions and delusions.

What I see sometimes is that we can tend to expect that the road will be a happy one, that there will be no suffering in it and that we just have to "love ourselves" and follow our hearts, etc... I know there is a great deal of learning to love ourselves sincerely and following our hearts, but sometimes that can be misunderstood and we can forget that in order to truly love ourselves and follow our hearts, we have to be "attuned", so to say, we have to be able to see ourselves as we are and to discern what is it that our "heart" wants. And that means looking at our illusions and delusions in order to see past them, which will be painful because we lose the sense of comfort.

So there is where this necessary friction is generated and it opens up the potential of an inner struggling that can bring growth, or so I think. If one does not feel the struggle, the friction, then it is hard to think that one will do whatever effort to change. But then, some people can feel the friction and be terrified by it (I've been there I believe), some people may feel such a dread of loosing comfort that it may be very difficult to overcome that fear and move forward in this work.

Thank you for your replay Yas.

IMO your remarks are very important, especially what you said in the 2nd paragraph, simply because that's where whole New Age movement and all people that relay only on faith fail this exam called Life. I think that right now in our reality, which is filled with this spirituality/life-coaching/only positivity no negativity(I'm implying here, there's nothing wrong in only positive thinking as long as you accept and see the whole picture, but these people tend to NEGATE negative side of life: "It's not happening, I just have to think positive" etc. , that's the catch i think), that one of the most wickedly twisted thoughts is "Love yourself". There's a whole new meaning to it these days. "Love and accept yourself and don't care what other people think/say whatever" etc, yeah but if you are egocentric, arrogant and manipulative person, then what?

How can you "Love yourself" if you don't "Know thyself"? But how can you "Know thyself" if you don't see yourself?
If we do not see ourselves objectively can we really choose? We don't even know the options and we still want to choose...(Paraphrasing Cs again: Most of the options are behind the veil for 3rd density human)

And we are back, again, to the same oool' G: Observation.

After long and painfull but objective observation people suddenly realize that their options spectrum is widened and they arrive at Yas 3rd paragraph. Here is the first problem as Yas said:
- They are afraid and go back. Illusions/buffers/dellusions are more comfortable.

But here lies the another problem:
- Can they fully go back? They have seen, they know other options...even a little, but enough to torment them and to generate first friction.

I think they can't go back fully once they saw the path(many refuse to even see it and there are also those who sidetrack, but that's the other topic).

Anyway...this is just mine mumbling on your remarks in 3:30AM and if you find it usefull I'm happy with that :bacon:

Chu said:
Well, this might not be the best example, but I'm sure everyone can think of a lot of them. The point I'm trying to make is that when both combine, it's harder, because the outside reality seems to confirm the validity of your false beliefs, or viceversa. I think that it takes a lot of Work and the network to see past that, and "reinvent" ourselves more objectively. And that's why the Work is not for everyone. Illusions and delusions, although they create suffering for oneself and others, are "comfortable" (because it's what one is used to). Going past them is not something that many people are willing to do, thus the majority being so easily manipulated and life being so mechanical.

Thank you Yas and Chu again. :)

Yas said:

Indeed! And don't get me started about the whole idea of "you must hug yourself and you'll be fine!" :P What little I is one supposed to "hug", if one doesn't know his or her machine? That's just BS if you ask me. It's loving oneself more objectively, during and after those moments of friction, deciding to do our best even when it hurts the false parts, applying "tough love", etc. that's the challenge, IMO. That requires more love than "hugging oneself".

I am reading Gurdjieff's "Life Is Real Only Then, When 'I Am'" and what I get from it so far is a different side of Gurdjieff I didn't know (of course I haven't really read much of his work). What I see is his humanity, his inner struggle in the same terms of the various struggles that many people here are facing. And what I'm seeing is that this inner suffering never goes away as we might expect it to do (or maybe it does after a really looooooong time), but actually, the aim isn't to make it go away, but to walk towards what we want in spite of that suffering, we do not fight it, it's there, it hurts, yet we continue to walk and maybe it can be a fuel as well... as one factor that can give a deeper understanding of life and our "human condition", as well as the spark necessary to light the fire within.

Thanks for putting it like that. It is horrifying to realize how mechanical and selfish we are, but until we do, why want to change? I agree with you, it never becomes easy (in fact, sometimes it gets harder depending on the realizations one has), and there may not be any "reward" in the end. At least not in the way we thought or were programmed to believe there might be one. But when we stop and look, there are always many things to also feel grateful for, like the stoics would recommend doing regularly. Sometimes I think that, had I not learned anything at all, or having not kept trying at least, I would not have much to be grateful for either. So, in a sense, that brings "love for oneself", because we do have a part to play regarding where we are at in life. Just as we can see how our mistakes and mechanicalness led us astray/make us stupid/manipulative, etc. many times, we can also find a bit of solace in the fact that, through efforts and thanks to this wonderful network, even being able to See that, is something to be grateful for. Because from that comes the force to change, to give back to the Universe, to Be as best as you can be, no matter how many lives it takes. And we can find short instants of happiness in the present, without the illusion of eternal "rainbows and unicorns", or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom