Session 14 January 2023

No one has seen the UAPs shot down by NORAD command, but we have to believe they were.

Then they will tell people "Oh sorry, we shot down friendly aliens who were just coming to help rescue teams in Turkey, from now on they have chosen to ask permission and communicate through world leaders."

Well...

View attachment 70983

Rumour is that the UAP didn't have the ArriveCan App, so the Trudeau government couldn't verify its gender and didn't have the option to freeze its bank account... it was safely assumed to be a racist bigot and was destroyed in the name of climate justice.

A: You are all doing well. We know it is difficult, but a bit more humor might help. Also do have some fun together! Goodbye.

From the time I discovered Johnny Clegg in middle school, until now, it's always been fun to listen and act and dance to this song.
Give it a try in your style and rythm, you don't gonna regret it!

And thank you all for this first session in this new and intrepid year.

"You have to watch yourself dance, it gives you a better idea of yourself, it's a kind of dialogue between what you are and what you think you are. Image and reality meet, we are our own audience. The Zulu warriors know that dancing gives energy, courage and strength."
_Johnny Clegg.

From the time I discovered Johnny Clegg in middle school, until now, it's always been fun to listen and act and dance to this song.
Give it a try in your style and rythm, you don't gonna regret it!

"You have to watch yourself dance, it gives you a better idea of yourself, it's a kind of dialogue between what you are and what you think you are. Image and reality meet, we are our own audience. The Zulu warriors know that dancing gives energy, courage and strength."
_Johnny Clegg.
I used to dance around with my first born listening to "Cruel Crazy Beautiful World" back in the day. Fantastic Lyrics especially for a first time father with a toddler.

You have to wash with the crocodile in the river
You have to swim with the sharks in the sea
You have to live with the crooked politician
Trust those things that you can never see

It's a cruel crazy beautiful world
Every time you wake up I hope it's under a blue sky
It's a cruel crazy beautiful world
One day when you wake up I will have to say goodbye
Goodbye, It's your world so live in it!

Beyond the door, strange cruel beautiful years lie waiting for you
It kills me to know you won't escape loneliness
Maybe you lose hope too

When I feel your small body close to mine
I feel weak and strong at the same time
So few years to give you wings to fly
Show you the stars to guide your ship by
It's your world so live in it, it's your world so live in it

Do the recent earthquakes in Türkiye have anyting to do with the aliens so that they can use the bodies for their agenda ?

What is perpendicularity

Hi aurora1, I noticed you'd never officially presented yourself in the newbie section of the forum, if you could tell us a little about how you found us and decided to join... We could welcome you as you desserve to. :-)

Smile. Ahead of a series of funny coincidences. I translated my text through Google, please forgive "my" English.

It's funny how Marvel's “Avengers” storyline, starting in 2008, predicts the future.

In 2008, the film "Iron Man" was released. Its prototype was Elon Musk, who in the same year became the CEO of Tesla (information from Wiki).

In 2012, “The Avengers. 1 part". There Loki, enlisting the support of Thanos and the strength of his army, created a portal to transfer this army to our world. But the plan failed.

In 2015, the second part of the Avengers appeared – “Age of Ultron”. The Age of Artificial Intelligence. In the same year, Elon Musk co-founded Neuralink.
Please note: the film is called not just "Ultron", but AGE, i.e. a long time of the reign of Artificial Intelligence (which, of course, was not in the film itself). Ultron (AI), by the way, planned to completely destroy humanity. But it didn't work out...

In 2016, in the next “Avengers”, there is a confrontation between Elon, i.e. Iron Man and America, Captain. And the end is reunion.

In 2018, “Avengers 4: Infinity War” was filmed. The same army that did not arrive in our world in the first part of the film is now arriving. There is a war going on. In a strange invisible place Wakanda. Thanos wins.

In 2019, in “Avengers 5: Endgame”, people use a time machine to change the present. Thanos loses and dies. Interestingly, at the end of the movie, Captain (America) gets old and passes on his power (shield) to blacks (African Americans).

And now, if each part of the "Avengers" is considered as 25 years (generational change period), we will consider "Iron Man" - Elon Musk (collective intelligence, scientists), "Captain America" - USA, "Loki" – self-servants of 4 density, "Ultron" - AI, "army of Thanos" - Elohim, "Thanos" himself - Orions (or whoever they are J), "Wakanda" - Shambhala (or something like that).

We get the following:

Until 2015, the self-servants of the 4th density wanted to bring their army into our world through the portal they created, but it did not work out. The portal (or portals) has been destroyed.

Now the era of AI (ChatGPT, etc. technologies) has come, and by 2040 this superintelligence may try to destroy us.

Further, from 2040 to 2065, Elon Musk (or whatever is behind him) will enter into a serious confrontation with the United States.

From 2065, the armies of the Orions (Elohim) will begin to arrive in our world on their ships. They will try to defeat us. Perhaps the battle will take place in a place invisible to other people of 3rd density (Shambhala or the like). But servants of other 4th density, having created a time machine, will prevent this.

America by this time (probably) will lose its power, grow old and retire.

Time around the world has accelerated, so the numbers (25 years) are arbitrary. Perhaps I missed something.

But in the end everything will be fine.

I wish you all easy changes!

The only way to do that is take control of all of Ukraine. If Russia does that, it may involve NATO troops trapped in Ukraine. If that happens, NATO may feel entitled to continue the conflict from outside Ukraine (Poland). If that happens, Russia would be entitled to respond.

Yeah, that a lot of "ifs". We'll have to wait and see.
Hi from Moscow. Russia can take Ukraine in a non-military way. But this takes time. Putin will not openly fight NATO now. He has a hidden pact with China. If Russia draws China into a war with the West, then the third world war begins.

This one also reminded me of some Ra stuff I re-read last year. They recommended cleansing a new house with salt (sprinkled with water "blessed" with intention), and burned, cut garlic, saying that salt "absorbs vibrations", water has "a magical nature", and "no service-to-self astral form will accept coexistence with the cut garlic" because it repels them. Hmm, maybe the vampire lore had something to it, after all? :-D 🧄

Thank you for the energy and for a wonderful session. ❤️ I must say that salt cleans with and without intention (always better with intention) and salt mines with special tunnels (Sol-Iletsk, in Russia, for example) where people spend short periods to cure lung or skin diseases, ("speleotherapy" ) as salt has done. Antiseptic, alkaline and anti-inflammatory properties.
I am currently using a Beurer sea salt vaporizer (MK 500) The basic principle is that it releases particles into the air to create a saline climate, it comes with a "special" sea salt but I season it with drops of oregano oil, magnesium oil, camphor and iodine, it really helps me to breathe better and control my asthma, plus I do EE with it and it works very well.... So negative ions must not like bacteria very much.

The following is a page with some places in Europe

In order for it to be seamless to us, I think it would make sense for the 'big whatever' to follow along from current trends we're seeing.

One example of the PTB "saving the world" that's come to my mind over the past few years is worldwide debt forgiveness. I don't see any way that the global debt load will be paid - either government debt or personal debts. It's just totally out of control compound interest at this point, particularly with all of the insane levels of covid money printing. What I learned in Michael Hudson's great book "...and forgive them their debts" - debts that can't be paid simply won't be paid.

In his book, Hudson writes that historically speaking, from the Bronze Age through to the Romans and even into the Middle Ages to some extent, debt relief has always been a "dramatic display of power and control". It allows the ruling classes to maintain their power, cast themselves as saviours, but it actually preserves the system itself and prevents the rabble from running amok. It's a massive pressure relief valve. One of the most prominent details of a Bronze Age sovereign's life was that he cleared the debts of the people - it was often carved into his monuments.

This idea - PTB debt relief as salvation/opportunity for increasing control - first came to me during the height of the pandemic. There was a supposedly leaked CDN Liberal Party memo that was purported to be an official 'roadmap' of increasing pandemic tyranny. The final phase of the plan was to dangle debt relief before the public in exchange for getting jabbed.

If I remember correctly, the deal was like this - you have a mortgage, and you can't pay it off? Well, your mortgage will be nullified by the gov if you simply take the jab! Or, say you have a lot of personal credit card debt. Well, we'll just wipe out all of those pesky digital numbers that keep growing and growing... so long as you get the jab!

And then those who didn't take the jab would not only stay in debt, but be barred from things like entering grocery stores, working, etc., and would be essentially abandoned by the state as worthless.

Side note, I also have been thinking that the covid handouts, like CERB in Canada, were a trial run that gather data on the public acceptance of 'free' gov't money. By now they know roughly speaking how many people would be willing to accept a handout in each country. This could be used to crunch the numbers for how many people would be willing to accept the next step, a form of Universal Basic Income. And as it's already been said all over the internet, of course UBI would only be given to those who showed a high degree of obedience.

That's the perverse thing about all this - using liberation from desperate levels of debt to do the opposite and increase subservience. It's using forgiveness as a trap. But then, I suppose that's pretty standard twisted pathological behaviour.

As it stands now, this particular leaked 'roadmap' memo mentioned above didn't actually pan out - perhaps in part due to some deplorable right-wing extremist truckers who may have caused a real crisis of soiled undergarments in the CDN establishment. Or maybe the memo was just a baseless conspiracy. But even if it wasn't real and/or didn't pan out per se, the 'roadmap' did seem to fit with what the C's had said about the Beast-VISA-666 system, for which the central theme is "belong or starve" if I remember correctly.

The C's also mentioned Schwab and Gates specifically as laying the groundwork for an invasion. So I think the "proxies" are already here, we already have a good idea of their public goons. And there's definitely something that reeks of a twisted global debt-relief in the WEF's very spiritual mantra of "You vill own nussink und be heppy".

It's not easy for me to imagine a planet ravaged by volcanic eruptions, quakes, a new plague, increasingly bitter cold, and widespread famine. But in such a context, the "proxies" who have already done the 'kingly' thing and forgiven the debts, and proven their trustworthiness, would quite easily capture the hearts and minds of many people around the world simply by offering a bit of food and warmth and the promise to not be murdered in one's sleep.

In such a situation, where everyone's daily life may have already been turned upside-down and inside-out or literally destroyed, most will be shocked to the core by all the changes, AKA transmarginally inhibited. So the "proxies" claiming divine or extra-terrestrial providence may just be taken in with a blink by the global masses, followed by, "Okay, but can I have my cup of soup now?"

Hmm. So Paul Krugman thinks aliens are needed to end the economic slump...

(L) So we have no idea what we're facing. And you can't help us out any more there?

A: To do so would violate learning directive. It is good that you know that prominent figures are already preparing the ground. Such as Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab.
So both of these guys have recently touted the benefits of Artificial Intelligence and how the people who control that will control the future. So that’s been said right along with people having conversations with Chat GPT. One long term solution for them would most likely be everyone learning from AI, fed by Wikipedia ect…. The idea being they’d totally restrict what information you have.

Anyway, it appears that they’ve taught this AI to essentially lie. Now where we stand, we can try to verify the information if it’s spit out from the Chat GPT, but things could go very sideways if the AI can say autogenerate scientific papers that look convincing enough. You enter the world of 1984 where history is constantly being rewritten, in real time by AI.

Attachments

• 638DDA93-369A-496E-89BD-25B81F038D43.jpeg
    638DDA93-369A-496E-89BD-25B81F038D43.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 34
So both of these guys have recently touted the benefits of Artificial Intelligence and how the people who control that will control the future. So that’s been said right along with people having conversations with Chat GPT. One long term solution for them would most likely be everyone learning from AI, fed by Wikipedia ect…. The idea being they’d totally restrict what information you have.

Anyway, it appears that they’ve taught this AI to essentially lie. Now where we stand, we can try to verify the information if it’s spit out from the Chat GPT, but things could go very sideways if the AI can say autogenerate scientific papers that look convincing enough. You enter the world of 1984 where history is constantly being rewritten, in real time by AI.
Uhh..mmm

Knowing all the possible causes of manipulation and understanding them helps to counteract them, but if a person imagines certain scenarios it can help to enhance it depending on the type of person they are and the point of impact they have and generate it scalably e.g. forum dissemination and networking can make a difference by quality rather than quantity productively by dominant frequency depending on the FRV.
In any case if AI can take a dystopian scenario it will be with limited margin there are always forces that balance the scales.

Another dynamic and interesting session. Thank you (everyone, involved) for that.

(Alix) What group is the closest genetically to the Denisovans in today's world?

A: Abos.

As always, I arranged all the information in a picture/collage of mine, except for this quoted part, so I'm asking for your help.

• Who are the Abos?

These are the possibilities I came up with:
  1. Abos, an offensive abbreviation of the Australian Aborigines. It bothered me that Cass. use a valuable abbreviation for Aborigines, but I assumed (as a mitigating circumstance) that it might be a familiar term for Alix, and that they were referring precisely that way.
  2. Mount Ararat, Abos in ancient Greek authors. Mount Ararat is, according to legend, the landing place of Noah's ark. Then the descendants of Noah (or at least the inhabitants of the vicinity of Ararat) are Abos.
  3. Abos, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, commune in France. It is located in French Gascony (Latin Gasconia = Basque Country). Throughout history, borders and languages change, but genetics remain. Once upon a time it was the territory of the Basque and Aquitaine people. Abos are Basque.
  4. All of the above. These are all very old peoples, and the Cass deliberately used the term Abos to include all the survivors of the last great catastrophe. I mean in terms of; (ah, I don't remember exactly again, so I'm making up numbers just for presentation), if we, today's people, are version/type 5 [Earthlings (type 3) + Kantekians (type 4) = Semites (type 5)], then Denisovans (Paranthas?, Lemuria?, Atlantis?...some other civilization unknown to me?) were version/type 3. Abos are descendants of the survivors (more or less carrying type3 genes). Perhaps as an orientation of genetic purity, we can take peoples who do not speak an Indo-European language❓
  5. None of the above. Abos is beyond the scope of my knowledge.

• Who are the Abos?

1. Abos, an offensive abbreviation of the Australian Aborigines. It bothered me that Cass. use a valuable abbreviation for Aborigines, but I assumed (as a mitigating circumstance) that it might be a familiar term for Alix and that they were referring precisely that way.

I thought it was a bit strange too. Is there any other context in which this abbreviation is used other than as slang, which can be seen as offensive because of the prejudices of some people who use it? Seems unlikely, but therein may lie the answer. Otherwise, the Basque connection with the place Abos is interesting.

Since it's an abbreviation with a clear meaning, maybe they were just taking an opportunity to save Laura's energy or her poor arm muscles in some small way!

Another dynamic and interesting session. Thank you (everyone, involved) for that.

As always, I arranged all the information in a picture/collage of mine, except for this quoted part, so I'm asking for your help.

• Who are the Abos?

1. Abos, an offensive abbreviation of the Australian Aborigines. It bothered me that Cass. use a valuable abbreviation for Aborigines, but I assumed (as a mitigating circumstance) that it might be a familiar term for Alix, and that they were referring precisely that way.
  2. Mount Ararat, Abos in ancient Greek authors. Mount Ararat is, according to legend, the landing place of Noah's ark. Then the descendants of Noah (or at least the inhabitants of the vicinity of Ararat) are Abos.
  3. Abos, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, commune in France. It is located in French Gascony (Latin Gasconia = Basque Country). Throughout history, borders and languages change, but genetics remain. Once upon a time it was the territory of the Basque and Aquitaine people. Abos are Basque.
  4. All of the above. These are all very old peoples, and the Cass deliberately used the term Abos to include all the survivors of the last great catastrophe. I mean in terms of; (ah, I don't remember exactly again, so I'm making up numbers just for presentation), if we, today's people, are version/type 5 [Earthlings (type 3) + Kantekians (type 4) = Semites (type 5)], then Denisovans (Paranthas?, Lemuria?, Atlantis?...some other civilization unknown to me?) were version/type 3. Abos are descendants of the survivors (more or less carrying type3 genes). Perhaps as an orientation of genetic purity, we can take peoples who do not speak an Indo-European language❓
  5. None of the above. Abos is beyond the scope of my knowledge.

Aeneas Post #374

It reminded me of the Australian Aboriginals also called Abos, like the C's named them. The Abos, in their cosmology believe that their ancestors (creator-beings, probable similar to the civilizers mentioned in the Hancock Netflix series) were singing in the existence of the material universe and every part of the landscape, like watering holes, hills, valleys, etc. This is what they call songlines. One wonders how such a belief came into being and what actually happened.

• Who are the Abos?
A third, no longer existing race, somewhat resembling Australian or Guinean aborigines, only lighter in complexion.
Session 31 May 1997

Q: And, that was what, 79 to 80 thousand years ago?

A: Over 80,000.

Q: As I understand it, Atlantis was already quite a developed civilization at that time, is that correct?

A: Yes, but regions change with waves of immigration, or conquest... witness your own lands.

Q: You also said once that there was a nuclear war in India and that this was what was being discussed in the Vedas when it talks about the 'blue-skinned' people who weren't really blue because they were Celts, and they were flying in aircraft, and they were engaged in this war, etc. Who were the Celts at war with?

A: The Paranthas.

Q: Now, wait a minute! Who are the Paranthas?! Do we have a new player here?

A: Not new.

Q: Do we know them by another name?

A: Choose.

Q: The Atlanteans? Were the Celts of India at war with the Atlanteans in the Atlantic?

A: Atlantis was merely a home base of an advanced civilisation of 3 races of humans occupying different sections of a huge Island empire, which, in itself, underwent 3 incarnations over a 100,000 year period as you would measure it.

Q: The 3 races were the Celts... and who were the second and third?

A: Or Kantekkians.

Q: Are the Kantekkians different from the Celts?

A: Only in the sense of long term racial and genetic blending.

Q: So, Atlantis had the Kantekkians and who else?

A: Race you would call "Native Americans," and a third, no longer existing race, somewhat resembling Australian or Guinean aborigines, only lighter in complexion.

Q: Was this third group destroyed by the other two?

A: One of the 3 cataclysms.

Q: Paranthas. Who were the Paranthas?

A: Nation of race mentioned above.

Q: So, the Paranthas were the antecedents of the Abos of Australia?

A: Yes, and compare to now existing peoples of India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Australia, and New Guinea for similarities, bearing in mind genetic mixing and dilution.

Q: Were the Vedas written by the Paranthas or written by the Celts?

A: Descendants of Parantha, as per "Divine guidance."

Q: That explains a LOT. I was just thinking about it the other day. If these people in India are related to the Celts, as philologists would have us believe due to language roots, there is no way I can understand this because they are simply NOTHING like them in any way. … Okay, I think that you said that this nuclear war happened something like 50,000 years ago. We have taken care of a couple of points; we have 3 races on Atlantis, Celts all over the place... did the Celts conquer the Atlanteans?

(Joe) But they said as well that it would be nothing like what you would expect. So, what we're expecting is like Hollywood: Independence Day, the mothership in the sky, that kind of thing. Probably it's not going to be like that. So, how would it manifest?

(L) Why would it not be like that?

A: Overt violation of free will thus generating sharp and inclusive opposition.

Q: (L) So in other words, if they came out and announced they were invading, all the people would be upset and they'd unite together. Their unification would be sufficient to fend off or reject or otherwise negate the aliens' ability to enter our reality? Is that what you're saying?

A: Close.

Q: (Joe) People wouldn't be receptive to them.

(L) So it's all gotta be done by stealth.

(Joe) How do you get around it then? How do you introduce the idea of the existence of aliens without presenting yourself...?

(Chu) By not making it look like an invasion.

(L) Here to help. Displays of power by stopping warlike activity, being the saviors of humankind or something like that...

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) They'll present themselves as benevolent.
It wasn't even that they were gonna be aggressive... It's more like how do they present themselves? Is it a ship?

(L) Well they can present themselves without presenting an invasion.

(Chu) Like miracles in the past or something like that? Angels?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) We'll just have to wait and see.

A: Weather and geological activity also involved.

Q: (Chu) That one wouldn't grow awareness in aliens. People would just think it's a weather event.

(Scottie) Unless they come and save us from weather or geological events...

(L) So we have no idea what we're facing. And you can't help us out any more there?

A: To do so would violate learning directive. It is good that you know that prominent figures are already preparing the ground. Such as Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab.

This part of the session is what made me think even before the earthquake happened in Turkey that they will used technology to create seismic catastrophe.

To present them self as benevolent, they first need a crises or many crises as in wars and natural catastrophes, it as to reach a certain level of negative emotion, despair, hopelessness etc.. to create in the population the level where a savior will be welcome.

Lately, we have heard so many contradiction coming out of US official that you wonder if there is really someone in charge over there. Blinken will say one day that they don’t approve attack or favor a push again Crimea and a few days later, Nuland say that Crimea is a legitimate target because it belong to Ukraine. General that a few week ago seeing the reality on the ground admit that a re conquest of the territories by the Ukrainians as no chance to be realise and think tank calculating that prolonging the war will only favor Russia and the best outcome should be negotiation change in a few days to red line crossing for China and ever more provocation again the eastern giant. Don’t forget Hearch is condemning article about the pipeline to enhance Russian mistrust, enlarging the gap that there could be a way out of this mess by negotiation. Everything happening seem to only push in one direction and is to enlarge the conflict and even globalise it. It makes no sense unless you know and understand and believe what is the ultimate purpose, preparing the ground to help the earth conquest by Alien.

I think that this can be explain by the sts method of compartmentalisation, most ignore the real reasons for the push for war and can only form an opinion based on their own knowledge which depend on their level in the hierarchical sts control system. As the Cs said, most at the top of our government are replacement or plug in, easily manipulated or thoroughly programmed, real puppet basically. So basically, the alien are in charge but need collaborator, intermediate to pull the event as Gate and Schwab with different agenda but same goals, facilitating or as the C’s said preparing the ground. The ground is obviously not only geopolitical or socio engineering or trans humanism but obviously refer to geology and what surprised me is that the C’s would usually use the term earth change in relation to the wave and it potential effect on our environment but this time they specify as I understand it as event created in the environment for the purpose of preparing the ground. So I see it as the NWO (Schwab) utilising there advance technologies to prepare the ground as in geological event to name one and to ensure that those controlled (government) illogically for most commentator, continue pushing their agenda. Just try to imagine how this display of power, this technology, as in Turkey can have on any government or head of state. I will let your imagination answer that.

So, to resume, for the alien to be accepted and present them self as benevolent on this planet they need first a fully chaotic environment to reach a degree where the population is ready to accept their miracle intervention. To reach that level they have to use human proxy and organisations to prepare the ground and steer humanity toward this artificially and behind the scene (Wizard of OZ) be it geopolitically, environmentally, sociologically etc... . Once this level of chaos is reach, display of power will be use in a dramatic moment to ‘’save the day`` and present them self as savior angel that have come to save humanity.

Back
Top Bottom