Session 14 June 2014

Thanks for sharing another informative session. This one gives a great perspective of the PTB's reactions to the cosmic changes. Very interesting, indeed!

You are an experiment! It was necessary for evolutionary progress to proceed, so the dinosaurs had to go!
You can cross-reference this to what the P's said more extensively in Bringers of the Dawn. The more improbable our existence, the more reason to suspect an Intelligent Designer. Perhaps the dinosaurs were here to terraform Earth and pave the way for the next phase, perhaps dinosaurs were just the ruling species best suited to Earth's environment at that time, perhaps both. The Great Extinctions were like updates to our planet. Is it not wonderful that all those aeons have culminated in Homo sapiens sapiens, classified third density by channeled sources, who uses language to communicate with his kind, who creates machines to serve him, and is capable of "quantum" thought?

Put in mystical terms: Prime Creator loves for itself to be known, or something along those lines. To this end the hypothesized Intelligent Designer aims to create more intelligence. For inanimate matter to give rise to consciousness, let alone consciousness advanced enough to know and conceive of Prime Creator, is a victory. From Bringers of the Dawn:
"Go out and create and bring all things back to me."

And now it seems we are due for the next Great Extinction. What an exciting time to be alive - how will it be for us? We are not mere trilobites bowing out; we are more sentient, so surely what is to come will meet us at our level, I hope?

or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead.
Someone here was wondering what the Flight 370 passengers experienced... if you ask me, it's this. The other time the C's mentioned time lock was regarding a UFO:
It exits and enters via a "time lock".
Take the words "time lock" literally and you get idea of time being frozen in order that something may slip into our reality. This is the stuff of fiction, where a "time quake" sends a beautiful girl to another time (which is really another reality). Not too hard to grant this line of thought to Flight 370. On one hand, you could say "no time has passed at all for the passengers," but that would be speaking from our point of view. If they are no longer in our reality, then they are in a different reality. How does this hyperdimensional transmigration work? Is it like in novels where the heroes find themselves in a strange time and wearing different clothing? Or do a bunch of people in another time and place find themselves with alien memories of having been in a plane cabin? Does the universe do a "frequency match" and the relocated people find themselves transplanted into local counterparts of their former selves? All fun speculation.

Thanks again, of coarse! I just want the t-shirt with regular experiments such as ourselves riding big Russian bears and Putin riding a snazzy spaceship. I think that may bring a tad of comic relief to an insane series of unfortunate events.

casper said:
For Qoyacobol

I just think that what I wrote:
One that is stronger,that oppresses,he is oppressor,he is vicious

Yes, Casper that is what I thought you meant to say. And I agree that is the strategy of the psychopaths that we all face. So I hope you realize that all of us on the forum have to stick together so to speak to get through this tough time ahead.

Also, I think we all might benefit from your sharing the war-time experience you went through.

goyacobol :)

I don´t know if this is a joke or part of the weird that is going on what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQa2a1TsvUc

:huh:

There are almost no details given, except for a link to a page about the "angel hair" falling from the sky that has been connected to UFOs. Apparently that is what the youtube poster thinks this stuff is. However I don't see a way of verifying or finding out more.

piliangie said:
I just saw theres a new session june 21 but I can"t get in... :)

I think it just means it hasn't been transcribed yet but is on it's way.

lainey said:
piliangie said:
I just saw theres a new session june 21 but I can"t get in... :)

I think it just means it hasn't been transcribed yet but is on it's way.
It is on the open forum, already transcribed, here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35207.0.html

Laura said:
Session Date: June 14th 2014

A: The ancient records speak of such things and much more. Just wait and see. You think you have seen weird?!?

Q: (Perceval) You know what? When I saw that, and I figured it may have been a meteorite doing that kind of thing, then I understood why people in the past like those reported in Baillie's book, why people could ascribe some kind of intelligence to those things.

(L) Of course.

(Perceval) But there's no evidence of them. I mean, WE haven't seen things like that. So why would anybody say it's a god, or it's alive?

(L) What about my book, “The Book of Miracles”? That book is full of some of the weirdest things!

(Andromeda) Yeah!

(L) Are we going to see things like are included in “The Book of Miracles” that I have?

A: Yes indeed!

Q: (Andromeda) Oh boy.

(L) Well that's going to be fun.

(Perceval) I can't wait to hear what the official explanation for them is...

(L) It's gonna get WILD...

GIGANTIC SPRITES OVER THE USA: With the arrival of summer, thunderstorm activity is underway across the USA. We all know what comes out of the bottom of thunderstorms: lightning. Lesser known is what comes out of the top: sprites. "Lately there has been a bumper crop of sprites," reports Thomas Ashcraft, a longtime observer of the phenomenon. "Here is one of the largest' 'jellyfish' sprites I have captured in the last four years." The cluster shot up from western Oklahoma on June 23, so large that it was visible from Ashcraft's observatory in New Mexico 289 miles away.

"According to my measurements, it was 40 miles tall and 46 miles wide. This sprite would dwarf Mt. Everest!" he exclaims.

http://spaceweather.com/

Puma1974 said:
Laura said:
Session Date: June 14th 2014

A: The ancient records speak of such things and much more. Just wait and see. You think you have seen weird?!?

Q: (Perceval) You know what? When I saw that, and I figured it may have been a meteorite doing that kind of thing, then I understood why people in the past like those reported in Baillie's book, why people could ascribe some kind of intelligence to those things.

(L) Of course.

(Perceval) But there's no evidence of them. I mean, WE haven't seen things like that. So why would anybody say it's a god, or it's alive?

(L) What about my book, “The Book of Miracles”? That book is full of some of the weirdest things!

(Andromeda) Yeah!

(L) Are we going to see things like are included in “The Book of Miracles” that I have?

A: Yes indeed!

Q: (Andromeda) Oh boy.

(L) Well that's going to be fun.

(Perceval) I can't wait to hear what the official explanation for them is...

(L) It's gonna get WILD...

GIGANTIC SPRITES OVER THE USA: With the arrival of summer, thunderstorm activity is underway across the USA. We all know what comes out of the bottom of thunderstorms: lightning. Lesser known is what comes out of the top: sprites. "Lately there has been a bumper crop of sprites," reports Thomas Ashcraft, a longtime observer of the phenomenon. "Here is one of the largest' 'jellyfish' sprites I have captured in the last four years." The cluster shot up from western Oklahoma on June 23, so large that it was visible from Ashcraft's observatory in New Mexico 289 miles away.

"According to my measurements, it was 40 miles tall and 46 miles wide. This sprite would dwarf Mt. Everest!" he exclaims.

http://spaceweather.com/

Here are some noteworthy articles re: same from SOTT:
http://www.sott.net/article/270860-Upper-atmospheric-electrical-discharge-phenomena-sprites-and-jets-photographed-above-Chandler-Arizona-13-November-2013
http://www.sott.net/article/238725-Mysterious-Energy-Bursts-Recorded-High-Above-US-Midwest-Lightning-Sprites-Elves-Caught-on-Camera
http://www.sott.net/article/177099-UFOs-or-High-Altitude-Lightning
http://www.sott.net/article/238012-Could-Electrical-Sprites-Hold-the-Key-to-Extraterrestrial-Life

(L) Oh, okay. Shijing wants any advice about his daughter?

[The pointer spirals a bit... frequent squeaks and whistles from Skype connection]

(L) Oh... They're thinking.

A: Your daughter needs her space, life, and a healthy emotional environment.

Q: (Shijing) Okay. I don't know if it's worth asking what is within my control. Given what...

A: That's the problem: your control. It is lacking when it comes to yourself, and excessive when it comes to her.

Sometimes it is a painfull topic for us too. Who's gonna to tell where are the limits of kid's "need for space" not breaching his/her/parent's free will at the same time. We have been told that all there is is lessons. But if we likely know how one or another activity is going to end with (or what are potential consequences of kid's actions) which would affects us in one or another way as well, as we are the parents, should we repeat these lessons once again in order to allow our kids to experience the outcome...

Thanks for the session as always!

Back
Top Bottom