Session 14 June 2014

Laura said:
Session Date: June 14th 2014

Laura and Andromeda at the board
Pierre, Perceval, Possibility of Being, Chu, Kniall, Data, Mr. Scott

oining via Skype:
Mimimari, 1984, Shijing, Tempo

(L) There is no time! Okay. Hello? Is anybody out there? Jesus Christ, what a world we live in...

A: Not Jesus Christ, only Korilla of Cassiopaea. However, we understand the sentiment! Things are rather chaotic in some places, yes? Just wait! Much more to come!

Q: (L) Well. That tunes in to my initial question. We've got Ukraine going to hell in a hand basket. Now all of a sudden, out of the blue seemingly, Iraq is being "re-invaded" and there have been suggestions that this is all being done by forces that have been armed by the US and/or NATO. Is that in fact the case? Is the West behind this re-invasion of Iraq?

A: Indeed. However, as has happened before, the "Allies" are strange bedfellows and the alliance will not last. This situation signals great danger because it reflects the cosmic situation. Many of those in "power" do not realize how controlled they actually are nor why.

Q: (L) Okay, so let's ask the obvious question: Why are they controlled and being driven to act in these warmongering ways?

A: Cosmic justice is coming.

Q: (L) Alright then. Um...

A: They feel it like the hound of hell.

[Pause for fixing mic problems on the remote end since they were talking, but we couldn't hear anything]

(L) Okay, where were we?

(Chu) The Hound of Hell...

A: As the changes approach, they feel the pressure but do not understand what it is. They only feel an insatiable hunger and fear that they will be left with nothing. Thus the drive to grab and destroy.

END OF SESSION

O.k. TPTB gave today one more show of their "drive to grab and destroy".

The invasion of Gaza has started and "Malaysian Airlines MH17 plane was travelling almost the same route as Russia’s President Vladimir Putin’s jet...

http://rt.com/news/173672-malaysia-plane-crash-putin/

it´s like the answer to the disappearance of the other Malaysia the MH370 :cry:

Puma1974 said:
Is this real??

:huh:

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=ffc_1405644832

it may be ..

Here is a video from the event, it can be seen the smoke from the blast site
gray smoke in the sky from the "fragments" (as they say eyewitnesses over)

Witnesses also said in the video. they saw the incident plane, then someone could write on camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48YlDSVFVMI

Alvalsen said:
Puma1974 said:
Is this real??

:huh:

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=ffc_1405644832

it may be ..

Here is a video from the event, it can be seen the smoke from the blast site
gray smoke in the sky from the "fragments" (as they say eyewitnesses over)

Witnesses also said in the video. they saw the incident plane, then someone could write on camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48YlDSVFVMI

Remember this?

Laura said:
Session Date: March 22nd 2014

Laura, Ark, Pierre, Perceval, Andromeda, PoB, Kniall, Chu, Data, Alana, Timotheos, Mr. Scott

Q: (L) Alright, I think that's enough on that topic. I think the topic on everybody's mind is The Plane [Malaysian Airlines Flight 370]. The plane, the plane! {Fantasy Island.}(Pierre) Where is it?

A: In well of space/time lock.

Q: (L) Well, the Chinese are certain that they have located some wreckage.

A: Any "wreckage" located under the circumstances must be seen as highly questionable.

Q: (Pierre) Was it deliberate, or was it an accident?

A: Happens when bleedthrough causes confusion.

Q: (L) Confusion of what?

A: Realms and all within.

What if the MH17 is really the MH370? Imagine the surprise around the world...so the MH17 had to be brought down. :O

Puma1974 said:
What if the MH17 is really the MH370? Imagine the surprise around the world...so the MH17 had to be brought down. :O

There's no evidence even suggesting this. Have you been following the news coverage?

Approaching Infinity said:
Puma1974 said:

There's no evidence even suggesting this. Have you been following the news coverage?

Yeah i´m speculating, it´s quite a coincidence of two Malaysia´s planes.

:whistle:
Laura said:
Session Date: June 14th 2014
... So the whole thing was very suspicious. So, right after the problem with the radars was detected, and that would have been on June 5th, the organizing party was made aware and the exercises were stopped. But it just said that it went on for five days!
(Perceval) Over a period of five days in a few different countries, and at different times planes "disappeared" for a few seconds.
(L) Well, I know that.
(Perceval) It was NATO exercises, probably. And they don't want to talk about it.
(L) And it says the first disappearance problems coincided with NATO conducting electronic warfare exercises in Hungary. And they reported that on June 7th. During the exercises, NATO was reportedly using devices that can interfere with enemy radar according to the Telegraph. German air traffic control stated they were trying to identify the cause of the outages... So there's a little bit of confusion with these stories here, and I'm wondering is this actually what was going on? That NATO was conducting planned military exercises, whose goal was the interruption of radio communication frequencies? Is that actually what they were doing?
A: No, not even close!
Q: (Pierre) Was it some density glitch?
(L) Were these hyperdimensional or 4D bleedthrough glitches?
A: Yes. Just like Flight 370.
Q: (Pierre) So, was it like for Flight 370, was it a not-so-subtle message to the PTB?
A: Not a message, but a "sign." Notice how quickly the Iraq problem exploded.
Q: (Pierre) So MH370 was a sign related to the third world war, like these radar glitches were signs of this Iraq invasion?
(L) I don't think you have to bring 370 into it, because they're not saying 370 was a sign. They're saying that these glitches were a sign.
(Perceval) They said Flight 370 was interpreted as something weird going on...
(L) Yeah...
(Perceval) And maybe it's part of the pressure put on them: they feel that fear, the pressure, and these just make it worse. And they see it again happening, and they go, "Holy shit! What's going on?! Let's set Iraq on fire. That'd be a good solution!"
(L) Fits with their modus operandi.
A: Works for us!
Q: (L) Alright. Very, very interesting.
A: Expect more and more such glitches!
Q: (Data) Are such phenomena only limited to flights?
A: Of course not! Have you been paying attention?
Q: (L) I think they mean that there's all kinds of stuff going on. There's probably lots of stuff disappearing and going weird that we can't even find because we can't...
(Pierre) With the plane, it's visible because there are tracking devices...
(L) That just happens to be something that attracts a lot of attention. And they couldn't cover it up because there were so many air traffic controllers watching and witnessing.
(Perceval) It also depends on what the source of this phenomenon is. It's bleedthrough, or some kind of electromagnetic weirdness, or whatever... And that might not just have the effect of making an airplane disappear, but...
A: Bleedthroughs are EM phenomena.

Updated: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 10:19:35 GMT | By CBC News, cbc.ca
Francois Brodeur's mysterious Cape Breton disappearance investigated
_http://news.ca.msn.com/local/novascotia/francois-brodeurs-mysterious-cape-breton-disappearance-investigated-2

RCMP are continuing their search for a Quebec motorcyclist who seemingly disappeared without a trace while travelling on Cape Breton's Cabot Trail in Nova Scotia on Thursday.

Francois Brodeur, 55, an experienced rider, was travelling with another rider on the Cabot Trail who was on a different motorcycle ahead of him.

"In my many years of policing, I have never actually seen an incident like this," said RCMP Sgt. Alain LeBlanc.

"It’s my understanding that there were two riders riding together, and that the lead rider was keeping an eye on [Brodeur], and then a few minutes later, she looked back and then the man was no longer there. Of course, we patrolled the area extensively to look for him or the bike, and so far, it’s been negative."

Brodeur was last seen around 12:30 p.m. in the North Mountain area while travelling south from Pleasant Bay to Ingonish.

A Department of Natural Resources Helicopter is helping with the search Friday, LeBlanc said.

Brodeur is six feet tall and 240 pounds, and has grey hair. He was last seen wearing a black motorcycle helmet and a black jacket.

Brodeur is riding a purple Harley-Davidson motorcycle, and speaks French and limited English.

Police are asking motorists who were travelling through the North Mountain, Big Intervale and Cape North areas and who may have seen Brodeur to contact them at (902) 295-2350.

Past "Bleed through" situations involving Shag Harbor
The Shag Harbour UFO Incident [FULL DOCUMENTARY]
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=264GMGps6Uk

Attachments

• Quebec Disaperance-8-15-14.jpg
    Quebec Disaperance-8-15-14.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 290
  • Cape Breton Island NS..jpg
    Cape Breton Island NS..jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 291
  • Shag Harbor 10-7-1967.jpg
    Shag Harbor 10-7-1967.jpg
    796.5 KB · Views: 287
Prometeo said:
Is George Fox the author of The Book of Miracles?

The answer seems to be affirmative: _http://www.amazon.com/George-Foxs-Book-Miracles-Fox/dp/1888305169

EDITED to add: on second thought I think another book was meant, namely this one:

_http://www.amazon.com/The-Book-Miracles-Till-Holger-Borchert/dp/3836542854

I seem to remember this one has been mentioned by Laura on several other occasions as well, which I couldn't easily locate as of yet. :-[

Palinurus said:
Prometeo said:
Is George Fox the author of The Book of Miracles?

The answer seems to be affirmative: _http://www.amazon.com/George-Foxs-Book-Miracles-Fox/dp/1888305169

I am wondering if you might be talking about a book that Laura mentioned under the Historical Database topic.

One of the historians she looked at was Gregory of Tours (sometimes abreviated as GoT). He talked about "my Book of Miracles" in this post.

Or most likely she is referring to an art book with pictures of the strange plague related events.

There is a Renaissance art book called The Book of Miracles sold by Taschen Books (_http://www.taschen.com/pages/en/catalogue/classics/all/03107/facts.the_book_of_miracles.htm) which is the book I think Laura is referring to in this session but I might be mistaken. FWIW

There is a Renaissance art book called The Book of Miracles sold by Taschen Books (_http://www.taschen.com/pages/en/catalogue/classics/all/03107/facts.the_book_of_miracles.htm) which is the book I think Laura is referring to in this session but I might be mistaken. FWIW

Yes, you're right. That's the one I referred to when I edited my previous post. Thanks for your confirmation. :cool:

A: You are an experiment! It was necessary for evolutionary progress to proceed, so the dinosaurs had to go!

So, it has taken us roughly a million years to get here. There is a native North American Indian legend that tells of a flower in the forest becoming a shining star.

We are volunteers for an experiment!

In terms of the objective, how are we doing?

WIN 52 said:
A: You are an experiment! It was necessary for evolutionary progress to proceed, so the dinosaurs had to go!

So, it has taken us roughly a million years to get here. There is a native North American Indian legend that tells of a flower in the forest becoming a shining star.

We are volunteers for an experiment!

In terms of the objective, how are we doing?

WIN 52,

Since we probably don't know the "objective" for the big experiment I would think we will have to "wait and see". As for the forum's objective I think we have a long way to go and we should keep "flapping" the "butterfly wings". What do you think? :/

Back
Top Bottom