Session 14 March 2015

Laura said:
Ya'll ought not to forget one of the top five threats: epidemic/pandemic. Sometimes when we have FOTCM members here, we play "let's pretend thus and so has happened/is happening, what do we do?" It's an interesting exercise and I think some of the other FOTCM groups do it too.

Thanks Laura.

Putting my application into FOTCM has been put on my short list of things to do now.

aleana said:
Thanks for getting this posted - quite an interesting session as always.

(L) Yeah, there's that sound thing. There were several cases of spontaneous human combustion where they had name similarities. So, there's something about this transdimensional business locating itself via words or names which have frequency relating to sound or something.

(Galatea) Does it have something to do with numerology and the frequency?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So it's similar. It has to do with objects and sounds.

(Perceval) It's the location at that level... a locating device.

(L) It's a locator.

I have been reading the compilation of John Keel's UFO lectures and this reminded me of the coincidences with the names of contactees. People with certain names seem to have paranormal experiences with UFO's much more often, and common names like Smith rarely seem to be in the contactee reports. I believe Allen and Hall were two of the names commonly found in UFO reports, but don't have the book handy right now.

Good connection, that greatly adds to my understanding of this passage. Interestingly, the subject of carving and moving huge blocks of stone with sound has been coming up around me just recently also, in books, Lee Skalin, pyrimids, etc., the forum here. A recent, brief spat of synchronicities. Dimensional exchanges....good to keep this in mind also.

Many thanks to the Chateau team for the session. Short and to the point and packed with valuable information. Clearly the C's were keen to impart this particular wisdom, so thanks for also running training sessions for Galatea.

It was interesting to hear that the focus of the coming collapse and chaos is the USA. Not surprising considering the level of ponerology in the US and the violence and brutality we have witnessed for a long time now.

It does make me wonder how much effect we who live in antipodean regions - e.g. Australia and New Zealand - will feel. We are a long way from anywhere here, but there are strong ties with the US, from a political and economic perspective. There is a strong sense of practicality in the national psyche and the politicians have not managed to grab as much power and control as they have in other countries, at least not overtly. Politicians in general are held in low regard and viewed with some suspicion. Also for New Zealand in particular, being a small country population wise, there is a good sense of community.

We currently live in a rural area, we are self sufficient for water, we have solar power, a large generator to run the house during our frequent blackouts, we have hens and a few cattle and the community is pretty close knit.

At this stage it is unclear to me what extra precautions we should take. Certainly the purchase of gold and silver sounds sensible. Open to comments and suggestions here

Thank you for another excellent session! I've been trying to hone those reflexes for when "the time is "NOW!"". Part of me is looking forward to it but I also know I've slacked in so many areas where I could be better prepared than I am. True, there is no way to prepare for anything/everything but that can be used as an excuse to become complacent. I still trust the universe/DCM that things will happen as they need to, be they in 3D, 4D, and/or 5D.

Regarding renting, I think the kind of relationship you have with your landlord could make a lot of difference. If money becomes worthless, what are they going to want from you? Food/supplies? If you have a few to barter with them, that could help. Gold/silver? Maybe. If it's a situation where there is steep inflation before all hell breaks loose, chances are you could work something out during the interim months or at least have enough renter's/squatter's rights to remain before they can physically "kick you out". And if they can kick you out, what are they going to want with the property? To live there themselves? To have other tenants who can pay them with food/supplies? To somehow use the property as another resource? Are they "mom & pop" landlords with a few properties, a big faceless corporation, or somewhere in between? Could you work out something where they could live in the property with you if wherever they normally live has become untenable? Not to mention, if they are paying a mortgage on the property themselves, how much more of a right to it than you do they really have? All questions important to ask before, during and after the rule of law breaks down. You may not seem to be in quite as stable of a position as a homeowner as far as accumulating supplies, but you may need them every bit as much or more depending on how it all goes down.

Good job Galatea! Thanks for another interesting session :rockon: :clap:! Looks like this might become an interesting year.

Thanks for the session!

Alvalsen said:
You will be amazed how well you can think once you receive the signal that the time is "NOW!"

This seemed to resonate with a lot of people. (me too) The key seems to be receiving the signal: things will happen that will trigger an awareness within. A special major light bulb will go on. There will not be any doubt it is 'go time'. Perhaps messages or pre-programming we imbedded in our selves or the subconscious prior to this existence. Perhaps an opening gateway to the cosmic mind or 4D STO transmissions. Lights, camera, action! The connection between all the dots becomes clear - a veil lifted. A major survival gut-check.

As for the color revolution - assuming such a thing unfolds - my guess: it is going to become painfully obvious to a whole lot of folks what is going on and not just conspiracy buffs.

Here is a little story: My kids wonder why I seem so cynical about 'changing the world/making the world a better place'. They asked about my past. I shared that I turned 17 in 1968. I realized this did not mean much to them, so I compiled a little video for them of the events of that year. It was a great catharsis for me and it brought back so much. It is one thing to describe events and quite another to see the videos of riots in 100's of cities, stormtroopers wading into peaceful protesters and cracking skulls, Bobby Kennedy being gunned down, the Viet Nam insanity like the famous police chief in Saigon blowing a guys brains out right on TV. (they now restrict this kind of incendiary real time imagery, I think, so as not to stir people up) anyway it seemed like a kind of a simultaneous impromptu uprising - a kind of unexpected grassroots, sudden frontal assault on the establishment (as we called the PTB then). I would say the PTB got caught off guard before they went into 'suppression mode'. A key point is that it all revolved around civl rights and Viet Nam war: very focused locus of polarization.

So, if a color revolution occurs or waves of ordinary citizens in the streets being crushed by militarized high-tech jackboots on the ground materializes - there will be no doubt what is going on and that the PTB have no real interest in protecting anybody but themselves. It will catalyze events and awareness. Back in 1968-1972, maybe 1/3 of the student/youth population and some labor unions aligned and the blowback was fierce. This time, the coalition of protestors could be VASTLY more varied and consequently huge. Many strange bedfellows indeed! Youth/unemployed/Christian right/anti-NWO/green/labor/seniors and then some. While the PTB believe they have humanity largely 'cowed', an over-the-top event could bring about resistance on a massive scale unanticipated by the STS controllers. Especially if it is a one-big-issue kind of thing that effects almost everybody. (like an economic implosion)

I think people pull together and unite in times of mass stress more than the psychopaths anticipate. I also think people are more heroic than they get credit for especially when there is seemingly nothing left to live for.

Mass suffering trigger-point?

Thank you for a great session everyone. Currently reading the Missing 411 book-really interesting to read what was written about this topic in the session.

Keyhole said:
A: Love to all of the group. Do not be fearful! You are armed with much knowledge! You will be amazed how well you can think once you receive the signal that the time is "NOW!". Goodbye.

A confidence boosting message! I must admit however, I am a little fearful of what is to come. Not being physically prepared and all that.

Similar feeling here as well, I live on the West Coast of the U.S and I don't feel physically prepared. Majority of my family hasn't been preparing either, although I do have a cousin who a few years ago seemed to be taking this topic more seriously. I could start talking to him again about preparations and actually follow through on taking certain steps. What you wrote below Chu has been helpful as well so thank you. Will be keeping this in mind.

Chu said:
To those or you who are saying that you are not prepared

First of all, we cannot possibly be prepared for ALL eventualities, as you know. But we CAN act based on the signs we notice nowadays. Likely economic collapse, for example. What resources do you have right now, and what can you do with them? Think in practical terms. Canning, buying canned food, stocking up on medicine and drugs you may need (specially if you suffer from a disease that requires constant medication), on essential goods, having a single place in your house where everything that you hold most valuable or that you would need to take with you in case of an emergency is "ready to go" (important documents, something you would never want to leave behind, etc.). If you can and haven't done it, take as much money out of your bank and buy gold or other metals (even cash is better under your mattress for as long as money is worth anything;-)). There are just some examples, but you would have to think about your specific situation, and what you can do NOW, before you get the "NOW!" signal. It's better not to count on your ability to think clearly at times of crisis. In fact, I think that you have a waaay better chance of thinking clearly if you have done all you could, learned all you could, and applied that knowledge before that time comes. Everything you do now, is one less thing to stress about later. OSIT.

Another thing is that when you prepare in small ways every day, your mind imagines many different scenarios. That is also good practice, and less stress were those situations to become the new reality.

And, anything you do now is not wasted. If, say, nothing happens (I doubt it, but let's say it doesn't, or that it takes a lot of time to happen), then you haven't lost anything. In the best case scenario, prices increase just a bit, but you've got food in storage and save money. If you don't need to take your important documents in a hurry, at least you always know where they are when you need them. Etc, etc. Nothing is wasted. The point it to ACT on the knowledge you have now, and you will at least have taken many steps and be as ready as you can be for other challenges.

I thank you for posting this session. Kinda gets me to keep my eyes open a tad wider, keep more alert than usual as to what is going on around this world. Keep trying to dig up news events as to what is "really" going on. Amazing how the usa media omits current news events as to what is really going on. Yep, they keep trying to keep a fence around us. A protective fence, but protective for whom? And the sound frequency/vibrations of the word derivative of "berries" does stick a chord. Something has me to continue to contemplate this. Thank You for allowing me to hang out...

Galatea) Why berries?

A: Convenient markers for TDARM type technology due to sound frequency.

Q: (L) Sound frequency of the word "berries"?

Q: (Perceval) That's how they mark places.

In reference to the berry bushes, established wild berry bushes generally grow in patches, where there is an underground water source.

"Pure water will not transmit an electric current...the greater the content of dissolved and suspended matter in the water the greater its capacity to carry an electric current." (see "Living Energies" by Callum Coates.) The water contained in the major aquifers of England are heavily-laden with minerals thus making them highly-conductive conduits for the energy currents coursing through the Earth. Electromagnetic energy, just like electricity, will rapidly make its way to the best conductor around.

Well that sure explains my extremely weird childhood! Flying rocks and all!
I grew up right on a muddy pond, in an area surrounded by swamp and filled with blueberry bushes.
Thank you all for the quick session and for the good news of Putin.

Everything is indicating that`s it`s about to get very interesting, soon.

Congratulations, Galatea on the maiden voyage. :rockon:

I'd wondered about the berries and missing clothes in the Missing 411 books. They are very bizarre cases.

Putin, forever the clever Statesman. Good for him! It's going to interesting to see what he does.

Thanks for the session and quick transcription :flowers:

Please excuse the interruption here. I must correct an error in my last post:

Should have been Leedskalnin not Lee Skalin! I believe Lee Skalin was a character in the tv series "Medium" :huh:

Thanks for the unexpected session - well done, Galatea!

Had to look up what TDARM means: Trans Dimensional Atomic ReMolecularization ...
Also means "friend" in Persian!
:)

Regarding the feet washing up onshore....pretty sure the C's, in a previous session, said they were just from psychopaths playing silly games, and the feet were from people who had already died...nothing to do with trandimensional travel..IIRC.

I'm certain that's what I read in a previous session.

BHelmet said:
As for the color revolution - assuming such a thing unfolds - my guess: it is going to become painfully obvious to a whole lot of folks what is going on and not just conspiracy buffs.

Here is a little story: My kids wonder why I seem so cynical about 'changing the world/making the world a better place'. They asked about my past. I shared that I turned 17 in 1968. I realized this did not mean much to them, so I compiled a little video for them of the events of that year. It was a great catharsis for me and it brought back so much. It is one thing to describe events and quite another to see the videos of riots in 100's of cities, stormtroopers wading into peaceful protesters and cracking skulls, Bobby Kennedy being gunned down, the Viet Nam insanity like the famous police chief in Saigon blowing a guys brains out right on TV. (they now restrict this kind of incendiary real time imagery, I think, so as not to stir people up) anyway it seemed like a kind of a simultaneous impromptu uprising - a kind of unexpected grassroots, sudden frontal assault on the establishment (as we called the PTB then). I would say the PTB got caught off guard before they went into 'suppression mode'. A key point is that it all revolved around civl rights and Viet Nam war: very focused locus of polarization.

So, if a color revolution occurs or waves of ordinary citizens in the streets being crushed by militarized high-tech jackboots on the ground materializes - there will be no doubt what is going on and that the PTB have no real interest in protecting anybody but themselves. It will catalyze events and awareness. Back in 1968-1972, maybe 1/3 of the student/youth population and some labor unions aligned and the blowback was fierce. This time, the coalition of protestors could be VASTLY more varied and consequently huge. Many strange bedfellows indeed! Youth/unemployed/Christian right/anti-NWO/green/labor/seniors and then some. While the PTB believe they have humanity largely 'cowed', an over-the-top event could bring about resistance on a massive scale unanticipated by the STS controllers. Especially if it is a one-big-issue kind of thing that effects almost everybody. (like an economic implosion)

I think people pull together and unite in times of mass stress more than the psychopaths anticipate. I also think people are more heroic than they get credit for especially when there is seemingly nothing left to live for.

Mass suffering trigger-point?
BHelmet, you're right about 1968. What a year. I was 11 at the time and just starting to pay attention to the news. I thought all years had that much happening! To your list I would add the assassination of Martin Luther King a couple of months before the assassination of Bobby Kennedy. The MLK assassination was followed my many riots. The massive police brutality riot in Chicago for the Democratic National Convention. Pretty much a revolution in Paris with barricades and everything. The Olympics in Mexico City where hundreds of student protesters were shot by the government. The Soviet invasion of Czechoslovakia. The last phase of the insane Cultural Revolution in China. The Tet Offensive in Vietnam which basically ended up defeating the United States. And much more. Just an insane year. And it ended up traumatizing people in the U.S. so much they fell into the arms of the right wing reaction, prepared in advance, and elected Nixon.

Thank you Laura and crew for the very speedy transcription. In view of what the Cs have said and the recent emphasis with the FOTCM, do you think some of us FOTCM members, no matter how obscure and small in collection in distant places like where we are should start corresponding to each other or something as a form of preparation for the drastic changes coming up?

Back
Top Bottom