Session 14 March 2015

Thanks for another informative session!! And good groovin', Galatea!! :cool2:

[quote author= nicklebleu]
Had to look up what TDARM means: Trans Dimensional Atomic ReMolecularization ...
Also means "friend" in Persian
[/quote]

Thanks for looking that up! I couldn't remember the exact words for the life of me. Kind of ironic that Tdarm means friend in Persian! {Note to self: steer clear of berry bushes in the wilderness. :P }

Laura said:
(L) Yeah, there's that sound thing. There were several cases of spontaneous human combustion where they had name similarities. So, there's something about this transdimensional business locating itself via words or names which have frequency relating to sound or something.

Charles Fort wondered if someone was "collecting Ambroses" after the unexplained disappearences six years apart of two Ambroses:

Before I looked into the case of Ambrose Small, I was attracted to it by another seeming coincidence. That there could be any meaning in it seems so preposterous that, as influenced by much experience, I gave it serious thought. About six years before the disappearance of Ambrose Small, Ambrose Bierce had disappeared. Newspapers all over the world had made much of the mystery of Ambrose Bierce. But what could the disappearance of one Ambrose, in Texas, have to do with the disappearance of another Ambrose, in Canada? Was somebody collecting Ambroses? There was in these questions an appearance of childishness that attracted my respectful attention.
[. . .]
And I’d not say that my question, as to what the disappearance of one Ambrose could have to do with the disappearance of another Ambrose, is so senseless. The idea of causing Ambrose Small to disappear may have had origin in somebody’s mind, by suggestion from the disappearance of Ambrose Bierce. If in no terms of physical abduction can the disappeance of Ambrose Small be explained, I’ll not say that that has any meaning, until the physicists intelligibly define what they mean by physical terms.
Charles Fort, Wild Talents. London: John Brown Publishing, 1998, pp. 5-7 (originally published 1932).

Thank you so much, everyone! Great session, great grooving, Galatea!!

You all rock (such a fast transcription, too ~ wow!) :rockon: :hug2: :flowers:

Ave, Caesar! Ave, VP!

"Love to all of the group. Do not be fearful! You are armed with much knowledge! You will be amazed how well you can

think once you receive the signal that the time is "NOW!".

This message on the ides of March (depending on time zone :P ) is perfect. Caesar's fearlessness is an example for all to emulate.

Thank you for the session!

Carl said:
Thanks for the session :). Great to hear that Putin is in good health, and this news of impending chaos has me quite excited.

A: Love to all of the group. Do not be fearful! You are armed with much knowledge! You will be amazed how well you can think once you receive the signal that the time is "NOW!". Goodbye.

This was a rather welcome message of hope in these dark times!
There is no doubt that they are quite aware of how we are feeling considering that things are now confirmed to be pretty close and it looks like they are doing their best to help us keep calm amidst all the crazyness to come.

It also reminds me that the have previously told us that we would begin to think in absolutely unlimited terms just before or right at the time the Wave arrives. Maybe they are referring to this in their statement in this session?

Thank you for this great session!

Mix of fear and confidence for the coming months, but my curiosity is more important. :rolleyes:

Trytofly said:
Thank you for this great session!

Mix of fear and confidence for the coming months, but my curiosity is more important. :rolleyes:

Try to not fear something like this, but rather welcome the changes this represents. It seems changes are scheduled for all, even the ones who are feeding on us now. Both fear and confidence can be consumed. Become like a "Grey rock".

Thank you Laura, Andromeda, and Galatea for making this great session with the Cassiopaeans possible!

A: Love to all of the group. Do not be fearful! You are armed with much knowledge! You will be amazed how well you can think once you receive the signal that the time is "NOW!". Goodbye.

Very inspiring!

Thanks for energy you've put, guys, to provide the session. Very exciting and much to ponder about.

Being living in Russia I feel safety now apropos possible future economic events. But what disturbs me is area surrounded with ocean and A LOT of volcanoes. That's not the place where you can go away fast. I would be very glad to enjoy the show and meet "hard times" with all FOTCM peeps, so, I don't give up a hope to implement this. Also I realize that the place where we are might become a place where we will be the only who could provide some help for those who open their eyes to see and ears to hear. Anyway, I don't know (as the most of us) what EXACTLY we should expect, so, it's not the time for dreaming but the time for Work on our being, health, connecting chakras , gathering knowledge to get a "teacher" role in the right moment.

Once more, immense appreciating your efforts!
Special for Galatea :clap: :flowers:

I've be expecting a session for the longest time, and for the past 3 days something was telling me to just look everyday. It wasn't until today that it finally arrived ! Thank You :D

Appreciate the new session!! Many thanks for getting it transcribed super dooper quickly!! :)

2015 was always going to be a good year for something, so it may as well be all this!!

It's nice to see the kids getting in on the channeling. The flavor of what the C's said did seem a tad different but all in all, same old C's.
You must have a knack for this Galatea. :D

I'd read a bit about Putin's disappearance and it made me worry but I wasn't convinced of anything.
It's time to bring the balance back and he'll probably play a role in that so it's no surprise he is doing well.

Thanks for the session!

Awesome, a young protégé in the wings! Great to see. Thanks for the session by the way!

I have only ever done one successful Ouija board session, with my loving partner, interesting experience. Of course all info received taken with a grain of salt at that time. Still slightly curious to see what the year 2032 holds for us.

Being under the very best experience there, and of course your Mum so an absolute vested interest in your complete safety and success! Congrats Galatea!

Mr. Premise said:
BHelmet, you're right about 1968. What a year. I was 11 at the time and just starting to pay attention to the news. I thought all years had that much happening! To your list I would add the assassination of Martin Luther King a couple of months before the assassination of Bobby Kennedy. The MLK assassination was followed my many riots. The massive police brutality riot in Chicago for the Democratic National Convention. Pretty much a revolution in Paris with barricades and everything. The Olympics in Mexico City where hundreds of student protesters were shot by the government. The Soviet invasion of Czechoslovakia. The last phase of the insane Cultural Revolution in China. The Tet Offensive in Vietnam which basically ended up defeating the United States. And much more. Just an insane year. And it ended up traumatizing people in the U.S. so much they fell into the arms of the right wing reaction, prepared in advance, and elected Nixon.

So true, I just glossed over SO much stuff - And yes, it was a worldwide phenomenon - I tried to condense it - it was an unbelievably over-the-top of a year for a stupefyingly gigantic amount of SHTF. eg. I was going to UCSD as a freshman and a kid doused himself with gasoline and lit himself on fire in the main school plaza - and his dad was a marine corps colonel. Cripes - that is the kind of crazy, divisive, tragic insanity that was everywhere. So much major stress 7/24 almost the whole year. Personally, I became pretty dysfunctional. But somehow life went on. I have to admit, I developed a very cynical view of things during that time. Not sure why. I am the guy that cringes and sneers every time I hear Bobby McFerrin's "Don't Worry Be Happy" or the so-called Dali Lama issue some inane feel-good, refrigerator-magnet sound bite.

I guess I am anticipating something similar coming up...kind of thinking all the negative stuff going on 'over there' is coming home to roost. Basic karma. But... I have faith it will all work out somehow. Nature will throw a few curve balls at the controllers who are playing at god. Going to be very interesting. I suppose living through 1968 was some kind of preparation for this.

Back
Top Bottom