Session 14 March 2015

Well this has certainly changed my morning in a dramatic way! I am also not prepared for myself or family in any physical way. Do I take my small savings and buy food? I am a fringe dweller when it comes to $. I do not know what my plan of action is right now. Predictions have come and gone over the years and I always had a good "feel" for it and mainly that nothing was going to happen, Y2K being an example. But no real feel for this one. Its very peaceful right now where I live and always has been.

In the years 2002/03 I was a member of a community service group and I suggested devising a plan to take care of the community incase we where cut off without outside resources. The proposal was immediately shut down because it would cause to much fear... :shock: So hind sight being what it is, it would have been good to have been involved in that all these years.

If anyone has any suggestions for others such as myself in how last minute prep could be done please pip up.

Nice job Galatea, its wonderful you have the opportunity to follow this inspiration you have.

I did feel Putin was fine, hadn't heard this rumor on his health. An example of my "feelings" being more often then not correct....but I'm fuzzy for sure on this US situation. There are a lot of good people in this country you know. Even though the wool has been pulled over peoples eyes so affectively. Time for shock and wake up call? Sh_t...! I was hoping for a peaceful life, where have I heard that before?

I've had a lot of practice over the years in remaining calm and focused in stressful situations so hopefully that is some preparation. I'm not freaking out at this time and hopefully I can retain that focus if things get hairy(monster).... ;)

Laura said:
(Perceval) The other thing about the Missing 411 book is that the people who are disappeared and found again, it usually happens near berry bushes. I was wondering what the...

(Andromeda) Yeah, what's the connection with berries? They're either near berry bushes, or picking berries, or they reappear with berries.

(Galatea) Why berries?

A: Convenient markers for TDARM type technology due to sound frequency.

Congratulations Galatea! You're an "inspiration" to hard work and devotion.

It's a relief to hear that Mr. Putin is OK. With his sudden "disappearance," I hope more people become aware of the significance this individual represents, in keeping our world "intact" - even though there are others, that prefer to destroy it and just about everything within it.

In reference to the berry bushes, established wild berry bushes generally grow in patches, where there is an underground water source.
Many survival sites instruct to dig down near the base of the bush, past the roots until you feel soft clay and the hole you dig, begins to fill with water.

The water and the current associated with it, might be the marker, much like what is found at Crop Circle sites?

http://geomancy.org/index.php/mag-e-zine/mag-e-zine-1998/no-12-winter-solstice/crop-circles-the-underground-connection

All sacred sites across the world, to our knowledge, are located above underground water- every stone circle, pyramid, temple etc. It is also our contention that our ancestors who built these sites knew this very well and consciously utilised the associated energy. There is a well (now in the 'pool' room of the pub) at the centre of Avebury henge, seismic surveying has recently discovered a previously unknown well near the centre of Stonehenge, and underground water has even been detected in the desert underneath the Great Pyramid. Earth energy currents are also associated with underground water.

It appears that a combination of underground water and Earth energy currents is what attracts or allows crop formations to occur in any particular location.

Why should this be so? The answer only becomes apparent when we think in terms of energy. "Pure water will not transmit an electric current...the greater the content of dissolved and suspended matter in the water the greater its capacity to carry an electric current." (see "Living Energies" by Callum Coates.) The water contained in the major aquifers of England are heavily-laden with minerals thus making them highly-conductive conduits for the energy currents coursing through the Earth. Electromagnetic energy, just like electricity, will rapidly make its way to the best conductor around.

Thanks very much for posting this so quickly -- there's quite a bit packed into a fairly short session. It was good to see Galatea at the board -- good job, and looking forward to seeing more in the future :)

Regarding the etymology of 'berry', there's also a deeper etymology at the following link that relates specifically to English 'mulberry', if anyone wants to brainstorm about associations:

http://starling.rinet.ru/cgi-bin/etymology.cgi?single=1&basename=%2Fdata%2Fnostr%2Fnostret&text_number=+614&root=config

Borean (approx.) : MVRV
Sino-Caucasian : *HmV́rV
Eurasiatic : *mVrV
Indo-European: *mor-
Altaic: *méra
Uralic: *marja (cf. also *mura )
Kartvelian: *marc̣q̇w-

I'm also encouraged to hear about Putin -- we'll have to wait and see what happens next.

To those or you who are saying that you are not prepared:

First of all, we cannot possibly be prepared for ALL eventualities, as you know. But we CAN act based on the signs we notice nowadays. Likely economic collapse, for example. What resources do you have right now, and what can you do with them? Think in practical terms. Canning, buying canned food, stocking up on medicine and drugs you may need (specially if you suffer from a disease that requires constant medication), on essential goods, having a single place in your house where everything that you hold most valuable or that you would need to take with you in case of an emergency is "ready to go" (important documents, something you would never want to leave behind, etc.). If you can and haven't done it, take as much money out of your bank and buy gold or other metals (even cash is better under your mattress for as long as money is worth anything;-)). There are just some examples, but you would have to think about your specific situation, and what you can do NOW, before you get the "NOW!" signal. It's better not to count on your ability to think clearly at times of crisis. In fact, I think that you have a waaay better chance of thinking clearly if you have done all you could, learned all you could, and applied that knowledge before that time comes. Everything you do now, is one less thing to stress about later. OSIT.

Another thing is that when you prepare in small ways every day, your mind imagines many different scenarios. That is also good practice, and less stress were those situations to become the new reality.

And, anything you do now is not wasted. If, say, nothing happens (I doubt it, but let's say it doesn't, or that it takes a lot of time to happen), then you haven't lost anything. In the best case scenario, prices increase just a bit, but you've got food in storage and save money. If you don't need to take your important documents in a hurry, at least you always know where they are when you need them. Etc, etc. Nothing is wasted. The point it to ACT on the knowledge you have now, and you will at least have taken many steps and be as ready as you can be for other challenges.

Thank you Laura and team for the new session and quick posting!

Good to hear that Putin is alright. Hope he comes up with something to kick PTB in the butt !!! :D

Ynna said:
you receive the signal that the time is "NOW!"

What will the signal be? Is this the sound connected to "berry"?

I don't think so. You may want to re-read the session. The "berry" sound was about another topic.

Q: (L) What was that article we read a week ago where somebody was writing that the reason everything is falling apart is because that's what they want it to do?

(Perceval) Dmitry Orlov. He was basically just saying that chaos and destruction was on purpose or intentional. ISIS and all that business is intentional, according to him. They didn't bring freedom and democracy to Afghanistan or Iraq; they brought worse than before. But that's all intentional. That was his point.

(L) But that doesn't make any sense.

A: It makes sense only from a 4D STS perspective.

Q: (Perceval) That's what we've been saying. Orlov was saying it was deliberate... He was saying they want to remake things after they destroy it first, and it's not a mistake.

(L) I think it's just the nature of psychopaths.

(Perceval) That's what I wrote on his blog: that it's even worse than that, because they don't have any plan. They're just nutjobs let loose on the planet, and this is what they do. There's no rhyme or reason to it.

(L) It's like infecting like a body with a virus. The virus just does what it does, which is destroy.

(Perceval) Right, and nobody wants to accept that because it's the scariest proposition at all. It's a runaway train, and nobody's driving.

This reminded me of a great article that was on SOTT a few years ago.

It's devolution baby! Destination nowhere under the stewardship of psychopaths

http://www.sott.net/article/270248-Its-devolution-baby-Destination-nowhere-under-the-stewardship-of-psychopaths

The fact is, the more you think the planet is under the conscious control and direction of the elite, the less control you believe you have, and are likely to assume you have, in and for your own life and the collective life of all normal people on this planet. In reality, the scariest thing is not that the elite are steering us towards a horrible future, it's that we're heading for that horrible future fast, and there's actually no one at the wheel who gives a damn about the future, because they don't know what a fact is and think they can 'create their own reality'.

Thanks for the new session !!

(L) Yeah, there's that sound thing. There were several cases of spontaneous human combustion where they had name similarities. So, there's something about this transdimensional business locating itself via words or names which have frequency relating to sound or something.

(Galatea) Does it have something to do with numerology and the frequency?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So it's similar. It has to do with objects and sounds.

Makes me think of 3:33 AM, when apparitions, abductions and strange events are often noticed.

Maybe like "access points" in the matrix, as the telephone booths in the movie.

Thank you Chu, THAT is very helpful. I like the way you've brought a down to earth and practical viewpoint to the whole affair. This does help tremendously with commencing a plan of action at my end and inspires me. Things have been a bit boring around here lately anyway. You have brought much focus to my fuzzy mindedness and lack of intuition(which cant be relied on it seems).

Chu said:
To those or you who are saying that you are not prepared:

First of all, we cannot possibly be prepared for ALL eventualities, as you know. But we CAN act based on the signs we notice nowadays. Likely economic collapse, for example. What resources do you have right now, and what can you do with them? Think in practical terms. Canning, buying canned food, stocking up on medicine and drugs you may need (specially if you suffer from a disease that requires constant medication), on essential goods, having a single place in your house where everything that you hold most valuable or that you would need to take with you in case of an emergency is "ready to go" (important documents, something you would never want to leave behind, etc.). If you can and haven't done it, take as much money out of your bank and buy gold or other metals (even cash is better under your mattress for as long as money is worth anything;-)). There are just some examples, but you would have to think about your specific situation, and what you can do NOW, before you get the "NOW!" signal. It's better not to count on your ability to think clearly at times of crisis. In fact, I think that you have a waaay better chance of thinking clearly if you have done all you could, learned all you could, and applied that knowledge before that time comes. Everything you do now, is one less thing to stress about later. OSIT.

Another thing is that when you prepare in small ways every day, your mind imagines many different scenarios. That is also good practice, and less stress were those situations to become the new reality.

And, anything you do now is not wasted. If, say, nothing happens (I doubt it, but let's say it doesn't, or that it takes a lot of time to happen), then you haven't lost anything. In the best case scenario, prices increase just a bit, but you've got food in storage and save money. If you don't need to take your important documents in a hurry, at least you always know where they are when you need them. Etc, etc. Nothing is wasted. The point it to ACT on the knowledge you have now, and you will at least have taken many steps and be as ready as you can be for other challenges.

Back
Top Bottom