Session 16 August 2014

Thanks for another great session!

Q: (Perceval) I think SRT is useful from a conceptual point of view, like, "This isn't really me!" It may not actually me that's thinking or acting this way.

(L) You begin to talk to it.

(Perceval) Otherwise you might tend to think that your natural traits are you. So, to have that idea that it may not be me and it might be an external influence is useful.

There's an important issue for me: how i could to find out if "it's really me" even if this is a bad characteristic? I think it's could be find out with a feeling and emotional center working, observation of light\dark of your soul, lightly or pressure :huh:

GREAT SESSION. Is interesting that the same day I had hypnosis and came out same topics about SRT...

Thanks all for a great session. It's alway interesting to see when something addresses an issue you're working on right now.

In concrete terms I've been struggling with laziness for a while. When I get home from work I can't get myself to do anything active. I can read, meditate, etc. but actually sitting down and producing something is such a struggle. The story Laura told about how she beat her evil sister regarding the shoulder pain was very inspirational and thinking about any undesirable trait in that way makes a lot of sense.

The funny thing is that I've recommended the method of John Sarno for treating back pain elsewhere on the forum. This method does exactly that and I've been very successful with it myself in treating chronic back pain and also getting rid of an 18-month concussion but I had only thought of applying it to "physical" issues.

I also really like the point about getting you head out of your a.. is the sense that awareness of the issues going on in the world at large is a necessary prerequisite for spiritual consciousness.

s-kur said:
There's an important issue for me: how i could to find out if "it's really me" even if this is a bad characteristic? I think it's could be find out with a feeling and emotional center working, observation of light\dark of your soul, lightly or pressure :huh:

This is what the Chateau group and the C's are basically saying in relation to doing spirit release work on yourself:

Session 16 August 2014

(L) Okay, well let's break that into two questions: Is it possible to do spirit release on yourself?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) How might one go about it [...]?

A: First one needs to identify the entities and various parameters surrounding the situation. This is best done via meditation or dream work, or even viewing and intuitive feedback by another who is sensitive. Once the situation is understood, one can then appeal to the entity or utilize various applications of discipline. Keep in mind that the matter of will and discipline are paramount in spiritual hygiene.
[...]

(L) [...] Say a person has issues that they're really having trouble with, and really having trouble identifying the delimitation of those issues, is it possible to do these "viewings" amongst each other, or with each other, like on the forum?

A: Yes, if a particularly sensitive individual will volunteer to devote about half an hour doing what is more or less "remote viewing". It is not necessary for them to attempt any kind of release, just reconnaissance.
[...]

A: [ ...] Warning! : Only to be resorted to if the individual is unable to make progress or get past a blockage.
[...]

(L) Yeah, because clearly there are cases where if you have pain, you need to lay down and you need to rest. You need to wear a brace or something. Not all pain would be the way mine was. So, the useful thing here was to be able to identify that, to know that what it was was this attachment. Well, of course there was some actual injury that was involved with it, but it had been long enough for the injury to heal, but the pain persisted.
[...]

(L) I think it's a useful thing IF somebody is involved in the Work, and IF they continue working and they apply the discipline that is necessary before, during, and after to change their frequency. And that's what's important about asking the attached entity “when did you come? What was I doing? How was I vulnerable?” To get that kind of information...

(Pierre) You identify the frequency, or [t]he personality state that it is the attractor...

(L) Yeah, and that's the useful thing. I think that's why they said that if you need SRT, you need to find the parameters.

(Perceval) It's almost like by definition, if you have an attachment, then you also have an issue that needs to be worked on. Just getting rid of the attachment doesn't get rid of the issue. Say you were being morose or moody or whatever, and then some attachment comes along. Just because the attachment goes away, doesn't mean the issue is gone. You already had the issue that drew in the attachment in the first place. So, just getting rid of the attachment doesn't fix the issue. You also have to continue to work on yourself.

Q: (L) What is the best way to Work on being aware? I mean, we talked about this last time, didn't we? And what did they say last time? Awareness is the key.

As stated earlier:
Session Date: July 26th 2014

Q: (L) [...] Something that's been on my mind is the difficulty so many group members have in getting themselves moving to do useful things, helpful things that help the network, help the group, help the Work, and to keep going. They sometimes get started, and then they peter out. Sometimes they try something too big, too much, too soon, too fast, and then they get discouraged. And I would like to know what is it about this group here that has made us able to put our noses to the grindstone for years and years... even under the most trying of circumstances. What is the quality that a person needs to be able to get - excuse me for saying this, but - to get their asses in gear, move, and keep moving? What is the quality?

A: Awakened conscience.

con•science

noun
noun: conscience; plural noun: consciences
1. an inner feeling or voice viewed as acting as a guide to the rightness or wrongness of one's behavior.

Q: (Perceval) It brings back that idea - I don't know where I heard it first - that for spirit release, if you've got attachments, they basically hang on to you if there's something that they get out of it. So basically, you stop doing what it is that attracts them: bad habits, bad attitudes, programs...

(L) And then they leave.

(Perceval) That's SRT.

This, in my view, is atomic gold and colloidal silver combined and multiplied by 1000 for anybody that is held back by attachments and issues.

A heartfelt and warm "Thank you" to all who have brought this new session to us :)

REALLY INTERESTING:

A)" Keep in mind that the matter of will and discipline are paramount in spiritual hygiene"

B)"Q: (L) So in order to stop the progress of Ebola and any other following pathogens, human society would have to take care of the psychopathy problem? The mind virus, the Wetiko virus...

A: Yes

C):The Misunderstanding of Laura:

A: Just work daily at becoming more aware on three levels
1. Body and immediate environment,
2. Wider world affairs,
3. Cosmos and spirit.

Q: (L) Shouldn't "spirit" go with "Body and immediate environment"?

A: No, it is via the first steps that one achieves cosmic consciousness.

Q: (L) I don't understand.

(Chu) You have to work on the body and environment, and then understand the wider world at first. And then you can develop cosmic consciousness and spirit.

(L) Oooh. So in other words, to achieve cosmic consciousness, i.e. true spiritual advancement, you have to expand your field of vision to be very wide?

A: Exactly. Those who suggest that you must look only within live in a singular bubble.

Thanks for the session, very useful for the daily life.

Happy Anniversary!.. well I'm sure seeing those UFOs was unnerving, but quite a wake up call that brought so many needed revelations!
There is so much great information in this session. Thank you!

The mention of dream work in relation to SRT is timely. I had considered an SRT session and besides feeling a little uncomfortable going that route, I really can not afford it.
Fwiw it never hurts to ask for some help from the higher ups. I think I had been working on getting rid of something for awhile, so the other night I asked for that extra push in letting whatever it was go.
As I was drifting off to sleep I had a very clear image of myself throwing up and a split second later I heard water coming from my bathroom sink. It could have been a strange coincidence but coincidence is something I'm finding harder to believe in these days.

The idea that there are an increasing number of psychopaths on the planet doesn't sound good at all nor does the relationship between psychopaths & plague. It makes me wonder just how many other ways the so above so below phenomenon can be applied. I'm glad to hear the Twitter project is making some waves and maybe with some luck and effort we can get a hold of some more life boats. We need more birds, and I for one need to learn how to use social media more effectively.

thanks for another thought provoking session, as always much to ponder and integrate :cool2:

Thanks all for the amazing great session :D

Is there any effect from our Twitter campaign?

A: Yes, and it will grow with persistence and regular infusions of energy.

Q: (L) Okay, is there any final bit of advice, or any last thing to say before we shut down for the night?

2. Wider world affairs,
3. Cosmos and spirit.

This was what really stood out for me, thanks all!

Thanks for the session, guys! Very interesting information regarding SRT and the Work, as well as psychopaths on the increase and the parallel increasing incidence and virulence of Ebola. Much to think about.

Palinurus said:
Again a very interesting and valuable session. Thanks for doing and sharing. :clap:

This part stood out for me:

Q: (L) Okay, is there any final bit of advice, or any last thing to say before we shut down for the night?

2. Wider world affairs,
3. Cosmos and spirit.

Q: (L) Shouldn't "spirit" go with "Body and immediate environment"?

A: No, it is via the first steps that one achieves cosmic consciousness.

Q: (L) I don't understand.

(Chu) You have to work on the body and environment, and then understand the wider world at first. And then you can develop cosmic consciousness and spirit.

(L) Oooh. So in other words, to achieve cosmic consciousness, i.e. true spiritual advancement, you have to expand your field of vision to be very wide?

A: Exactly. Those who suggest that you must look only within live in a singular bubble.

Thank you to all the team this is for me a special session and the above seems so personal but is also so universal. :)

Back
Top Bottom