Session 16 July 1994

Thanks Laura, I remember this session in your books, but I haven't read it completely until now. :)

Just finished reading "Soul Hackers", glad to have been able to read the transcript in its entirety. Interesting anomaly i noticed was that the amount of abductions for Laura was listed as 12, but on page 269 of the "Soul Hackers" book it was listed as 5, the ones for Frank and Candy are the same on both.

XRz said:
Just finished reading "Soul Hackers", glad to have been able to read the transcript in its entirety. Interesting anomaly i noticed was that the amount of abductions for Laura was listed as 12, but on page 269 of the "Soul Hackers" book it was listed as 5, the ones for Frank and Candy are the same on both.
Yes, I think this is a known fact that there are some discrepancies with numbers of abductions throughout the sessions.
For example:

1994-07-16 said:
Q: (L) Have any of us been abducted?
A: All.
Q: (L) How many times?
A: F***-57; S***-56; Laura-12.
This is what you probably read. It is the first session by the way.

1994-10-09 said:
Q: (L) How many times have I been abducted?
A: 17 (This is five more than previously stated)
Q: (L) How many times have they abducted F**?
A: 53
Q: (L) Why have they abducted F** more than me?
A: You fight it.
Q: (L) When was the last time they abducted me?
A: Age 22
Q: (L) When was the last time F**?
A: Age 23
Q: (L) So they haven’t been abducting us for quite some time, is that it?
A: So far.
Q: (L) Do they have any plans to abduct either of us again?
A: Maybe.

1994-11-02 said:
Q: (V) How many times have I been abducted?
A: 55
Q: (L) Laura
A: 12
Q: A***
A: None.
Q: (L) J***
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Can I protect them from abduction?
A: Maybe. Tried A***.
Q: (L) What stopped it?
A: You.

But I could not find any mention of five abductions, especially not at page 269 or thereabouts of Soul Hackers.

Odd, I'm looking at it right now and it clearly says 5, the session is the same as this one so the numbers should be identical. I have the 3rd edition of Soul Hackers with the purple cover so maybe that's why you're unable to find it, different editions.

XRz said:
Odd, I'm looking at it right now and it clearly says 5, the session is the same as this one so the numbers should be identical. I have the 3rd edition of Soul Hackers with the purple cover so maybe that's why you're unable to find it, different editions.

I don't have the text myself - it goes through several editors and I'm lucky if I get a copy of my own! I suspect it is a typo/editing error.

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd like to share my 2-cents worth here in regards to the twice quoted "sun in libra" phrase by the Cs (the second time during which the Cs said, "Japan will buckle").

According to Transits of Planets and Planetary Events according to Vedic Astrology, 'sun in libra' correlates with the period 17 October 2011 (IST 23:35) till 28 October 2011 (IST 18:54) after which the next transit is 'Venus in Scorpio'.

This is the time period during when a couple of events should've taken place, such Elenin's closest approach, the debris from its tail, etc etc....

But I suppose the new mindsets of 'Occupy' - which interestingly began on 17 Sept 2011, just days after Elenin's path nearest to Sol - has raised vibrations to such levels that cataclysms have been allayed? Or are we looking at the next 'sun in libra' transit, a mere 2 months from 'doomsday' 21 December 2012? hmmmmm....

Stay well...

ps.
I sometimes wish we were still privy to current and frequent consultations with the Cs as things seem to be really boiling up these days and might it not be grand to have a few more pointers ;)

Yes, I'm afraid I've been awaiting a message from the Cs, but I think Laura and the team have a lot on their plate right now, so I guess it will happen when it happens.
No complaints, you are doing a grand job without the Cs' help.

Hi Cassandra,

Great to hear from you here. I have to agree on the part of Laura having too much on her plate and I was delighted to learn that she
has just uploaded the first video from the Conference on youtube not many hours ago... can't wait to watch it.

As for my doing a grand job well I am sure I share similar pastimes such as most members here reading SOTT daily plus some quality sites such as Al-Jazeera. But it was almost as if in response to my posting here that on the same night Harrison Koehli on SOTT published 'The Cs Hit List' and for the first time I was made to realize that in the actual science of astronomy (as opposed to the 'cultivated beliefs' of astrology) the real date when Sol is seen in the background of Libra Constellation is from 31 October thru 22 November! The whole/real slew can be read here:

http://astronomyonline.org/observation/zodiac.asp

Enjoy and stay enlightened with Divine Cosmic Mind :)

I am looking forward to the day when Laura has the time to post a transcript /day as was planned. ;D

FWIW, this session posted, also appears in :
  • Amazing Grace - Chapter 44 Comets and Cassiopaeans

• Wave 2 - Soul Hackers - Chapter 10 or The Truth Is Out There, But Trust No One!
    Mentioned in the book related to Rituals

• Wave 2 - Soul Hackers - Chapter 17 or Wandering Around in Third Density Can Be Hazardous to Your Health

• Wave 5 - Petty Tyrants - Chapter 34 The Channel
    Mentioned in the book related to Abductions

• Wave 7 - Almost Human - Chapter 62 Secret Games at Princeton
    Mentioned in the book related to Karma

• Wave 8 - Debbuging the Universe - Chapter 68 As Above, So Below

Questions:

1.- Why when the C's were asked 'what knowledge specifically gives defense' say 'Don't ask that its not important' and then 'Knowing about it gives psychic defense'?
The question is why they say to not ask that its not important in response to what knowledge.

Which reminds me of the session 23 May 2013 in the context of the parable of virgins, to be prepared. Like 'What kind of knowledge do we need to apply to prepare ourselves? Or is there a particular knowledge to apply to be prepared?

2.-There's a part that is missing in this session posted:
Q: (L) Do any of the rituals we perform provide protection against further abduction?
A: Don't need protection if you have knowledge.

Whereas, for example, in
Amazing Grace page 600
Soul hackers page 231 and 35
It says

Q: (L) Do any of the rituals we perform provide protection against further abduction?
A: Maybe. Some crystals with energy fields. Don’t need protection if you have knowledge.

The bolded part is what is missing in this thread. Though it may not be that important, just wondering.

Thanks for sharing!

1.- Why when the C's were asked 'what knowledge specifically gives defense' say 'Don't ask that its not important' and then 'Knowing about it gives psychic defense'?
The question is why they say to not ask that its not important in response to what knowledge.

Hi Str!ke,

Although I cannot answer your question directly, it so happened that I was involved recently in a discussion about this subject in another thread called Inter-dimensional windows and Seth's co-ordinate points which starts here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31376.0.html

This specific discussion I mentioned starts here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31376.msg425029.html#msg425029

Be sure to catch the following and take it from there:
Q: (J) I think they just slapped your hand. (A) I want to ask if there is something that we can and should do about this grid for ourselves?
A: Why? To know was all you need.
Q: (A) Well, it was said that this was for the purpose of control and manipulation. So, knowing is all that we need. Or, we could try to shield... (L) But, to know IS the shield. I don't know how that works, but it seems to be so.
A: Yes.

It may give further insights into this matter, I hope. ;)

Which reminds me of the session 23 May 2013 in the context of the parable of virgins, to be prepared. Like 'What kind of knowledge do we need to apply to prepare ourselves? Or is there a particular knowledge to apply to be prepared?

Just in case you might have missed it, that discussion has resulted in a publication which is available via amazon.com as was signaled here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31560.0.html

The amazon link is:
http://www.amazon.com/Life-Religion-Daily-Exercises-Mind/dp/1897244894/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1371181607&sr=1-1&keywords=quantum+future+group

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Je viens de lire ce premier contact dans ces mondes qui nous gouvernent, tout cela est tellement extraordinaire...
Encore un grand merci à Laura, ses compagnons et bien sûr aux Cassiopéens pour tout leur travail et ce forum...

I just read this first contact in these worlds that govern us, this is all so extraordinary ...
Another big thank you to Laura, his companions and of course the Cassiopaeans for all their work and this forum ...

Q: (L) Bob Lazar[5] referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Later use.
Q: (L) Use by who? How many:
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent use.

If humans were put here in base 'container' form's by Lizzies and made in 'God's image - do Lizzies think we're attractive? Haha. Why would they pick our particular human form? Or did they take a base model and modify it only based on brain function/restrictions that have nothing to do with our overall outer shell of a form? But they love physicality and sex/attraction stuff so they intentionally made us 'beautiful'? Based on descriptions of 'living things' on other worlds/dimensions, we seem to look pretty ok (and I can hear the C's saying - 'that's your perception'). Haha

Back
Top Bottom