Session 16 July 2009

Carcosa said:
Shar said:
Well as I thought about it, that is exactly probably been my biggest problem for years: I seem to want a real purpose for dancing, at least beyond what I was used to seeing others doing it - they just seemed to do it for enjoyment. That was fine for them, but not for me. I also got some religious programming mixed in there that dancing was "worldly" and fed the flesh, and so was merely a tool of the enemy of souls. However, religious teachings probably have a point, even if they do not know the real reason why: so much dancing has been corrupted into unwholesome STS feeding situations in certain bars, discos and raves and whatnot.

However, give me a purpose, like accessing useful ancient technology: then move over John Travolta while I light up the dance floor! :cool:
(and hopefully don't kill myself, or others in the process)

What's wrong with dancing for enjoyment? Do you run, skip, play tennis, (any sport actually) do aerobics, etc., for enjoyment? To me, dancing is using movement to express rhythm. Yeah, there are some forms of "dancing" (in clubs) that can be rather obscene, but I'm not referring to that.

I just don't get the idea that dancing is somehow self-indulgent and "bad." :huh:

I had the same reaction as Shar. Well, maybe it depends on the type of dancing. Dancing as a means of seduction and swelling the ego (in bars, night clubs, a la Saturday night fever) or to disconnect from reality (raves), as opposed to dancing as a means of self-expression. Or just because you, well... like music and rhythm :)
A lot of dances bring joy to others, because they're beautiful to look at and gracious. It can even be a mystical experience. Of course, I'm thinking of whirling dervishes here, but not only: oriental dances, belly dance, flamenco. I don't see them as indulging the self but as artistic expression, which requires technique and mastering of the body. And of course, there are sacred dances, war dances,... these had a purpose.
Well, this is my opinion anyway.

Then there's Maypole dancing where you wind and unwind the helix on the pole. I remember doing a lot of folk dancing at school and enjoying it immensely. I never did the Maypole dance but remember being fascinated by the weaving of the pole.

Maypole Dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eMg3cjYuiM&feature=related

Dancing in modern western societies seems to have been relegated to the role of a mating ritual - like birds in the springtime. This is evident even in ballet and other performance dance forms - it is most often a male/female couple involved and romance is often the focus.

Contrast this with other societies - such as North American aboriginal dance that is largely ceremonial, or Greek dances or folk dances from many Asian countries that are performed by same-sex groups. I am thinking that this is perhaps closer to the origins of dance - not for seduction or self-aggrandizement, but for ceremony and production of beneficial energies. Perhaps a good example of this would be the dervish "turning" ceremony.

Personally I see nothing inherently "wrong" with dancing for a good cause, and besides it's good exercise.

Hello,

This is my first post and I promise I'll have one in newbie section.

At the beginning of 2008 I was very low with my energy and my friend recommended me visit to bioenergist.
I have visited her in January 2008. She told me close my eyes, relax and to let the body do what it wants to do no matter how weird it look like.
So she started the session and I began to move. These were the moves which my body wanted not my mind.
After the sessions ( I had 3) she advised me to stand in position which was beginning of every session and to move how my body wants.

I have been doing that in my home for several months. My moves were more complex with the time and it turned to some kind dance or practice.
During the practices in which I succeeded shut down my mind I performed this dance/practice and some kind of energy led my moves.
When ever mind kicked in I felt that the move is wrong and after turning the mind off body fine tuned it self to proper position.

While I was performing this dance/practice I had positive feeling/energy in my life.

I'll visit this lady again for new sessions with bioenergy so I can start to dance/practice again.

So, if I'm correct, we gonna need some of awaken positively oriented "bloodline" persons to dance for good sake of humanity, otherwise our dancing wouldn't be effective?
And how can one tell if he/she is of the "blood" (cleft chin and fair skin is property but not necessarily) and know he/she is awake? And that implies that at some point in near future they have to gather at same place (8 of them at least) and do "dancing". From where I am I can hardly find single person or two to talk about what we are discussing here.

What about wanderers from Ra? Could this be lead too?
From Ra:The Law of One, Book I, Session 12January 28, 1981
Questioner: You spoke of Wanderers. Who are Wanderers? Where do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Imagine, if you will, the sands of your shores. As countless as the grains of sand are the sources of intelligent infinity. When a social memory complex has achieved its complete understanding of its desire, it may conclude that its desire is service to others with the distortion towards reaching their hand, figuratively, to any entities who call for aid. These entities whom you may call the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow move toward this calling of sorrow. These entities are from all reaches of the infinite creation and are bound together by the desire to serve in this distortion.
Questioner: Are most of these from the fourth density? Or what density do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Few there are of fourth density. The largest number of Wanderers, as you call them, are of the sixth density. The desire to serve must be distorted towards a great deal of purity of mind and what you may call foolhardiness or bravery, depending upon your distortion complex judgment. The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom of which it had incarnated to avert the destruction.
Questioner: Do many of these Wanderers have physical ailments in this third-density situation?

Ra: I am Ra. Due to the extreme variance between the vibratory distortions of third density and those of the more dense densities, if you will, Wanderers have as a general rule some form of handicap, difficulty, or feeling of alienation which is severe. The most common of these difficulties are alienation, the reaction against the planetary vibration by personality disorders, as you would call them, and body complex ailments indicating difficulty in adjustment to the planetary vibrations such as allergies, as you would call them.
Questioner: Are the many Wanderers who have and are coming to our planet subject to the Orion thoughts?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have said before, Wanderers become completely the creature of third density in mind/body complex. There is just as much chance of such influence to a Wanderer entity as to a mind/body/spirit complex of this planetary sphere. The only difference occurs in the spirit complex which, if it wishes, has an armor of light, if you will, which enables it to recognize more clearly that which is not as it would appropriately be desired by the mind/body/spirit complex. This is not more than bias and cannot be called an understanding.

Furthermore, the Wanderer is, in its own mind/body/spirit, less distorted toward the, shall we say, deviousness of third density positive/negative confusions. Thus, it often does not recognize as easily as a more negative individual the negative nature of thoughts or beings.

Questioner: Then would the Wanderers, as they incarnate here, be high-priority targets of the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Just thinking out loud.

that was interesting I will be looking forward to seeing the dance. I think that their is all kinds of ways to connect yourself with higher density's. And they obviously found one technic to use so I will be looking forward to seeing this.

Q: (Ark) Yeah, you know, someone has to do this (squatting down and jumping up maneuvers that looked very difficult)... (L) Well, the thing is that it's nothing that could really hurt you. It's not strenuous. (DD) Except those knee drops. (Ark) Okay, I start exercising tomorrow! (C) And all the 200 people, don't need to be in the same place, or do they?

A: It is good to have at least seven in one group. 8 is better.

Then that 200 people can be at other place on earth ? dancing with music ( I suppose Laura Team :) will record some;) with steps and Video )

ah and not 1 person but 7-8 person ( It will be Hard to Find people who Know what they are doing ( C'S Idea ) )

at this point Going to bed :) after Breathing and Pray...

Bye.

Wow!

Amazing session!

A number of things jumped out at me.

1. After my brush with some TM people several weeks back, and seeing their approach to group sound-actuated meditation to "Bring peace to the world" and all of their studies on how crime dropped significantly during a gathering of several thousand TM practitioners in Washington some years ago, I am struck by the stark difference in intention between what they were all about and what is being discussed here.

--After consenting to attend one of their introductory meetings to hear a speaker and watch a couple of their videos, I came away feeling well informed but also rather creeped out. It seemed very clear to me that the TM approach was all about turning inward, shutting out the world, while attempting to change people's minds and perceptions in a very selfish way. --When crime rates dropped in Washington, I think, "But the government of Washington defines what a 'crime' is! I don't approve of violence, but still. . , sometimes the urge to fight can also be a natural desire to escape bondage." The ultimate goal of TM appeared to be achieving a unified, planet-wide state of zoned-out happy, not just in the TM practitioners, but in EVERYBODY. The notion of the whole globe being dragged, (drugged?) into such a state WITHOUT BEING ASKED seemed like CYOR in a most extreme, invasive manner all while wearing the mask of New Age 'Love'.

The dance and voice-work and meditations being discussed in this forum, however are VERY different! --It's not about putting people to sleep. It's not about forcing perceptive/behavioral changes upon the planet's population without asking. Not at all!!! --The C's put it well in the July 4th transcript when they said, "The method has been used nefariously for millennia so what is wrong with FRV in a positive context?!"

Basically, working to fizzle out walls and thus let in Light doesn't violate Free Will. --If a person still wants to follow a strictly wishful, STS path, then they can simply choose to ignore the light. (I also find it very telling that such a small group, (200), can have such a large impact, while the TM approach requires so many tens of thousands.)

2. My reaction to the Prayer of the Soul a few weeks back was a watershed moment for me. --I had a STRONG negative reaction to it, but I was able to work through that here in forum. (Thank-you to Laura and others who allowed me the space and time to do that.) It felt like a large block shifting into place, and I could feel things moving inside me as I fought with my argumentative/fear-based side.

3. The Yoga practice I've been involved with, all starting around the same time a couple of months back, was focusing heavily on how to breathe in the last session and I have been finding it quite powerful in everyday activities. It's like the Universe has been handing me the various lego-bricks to work with, but it's up to me to assemble them

Closely related to all of this, but in an indirect way, I am also involved in other work, primarily in the media, and it is filled with conflicts and problems. Trying to weed through my motivations and the various messages I can transmit is very difficult. I don't want to make any mistakes. Comments the C's made about passion are often in my mind.

As well. . , I know a number of people in my community who are well inclined towards some of these practices, and who I would like to work with in terms of mediation, voice work and dance. At one gathering, we formed an impromptu circle on my kitchen floor and began a kind of humming/voice meditation, and it was really amazing. But I find that I am the only one who reads any of the works here or who follows the goings on with the C's, though I often talk about it quite openly. Every time a promising number of people have gathered together in the past, social forces act to pull it all apart just as amazing things start to happen. I suspect others have experienced this.

Anyway, those are my reactions to this latest.

Thanks again!

Johnno said:
Then there's Maypole dancing where you wind and unwind the helix on the pole. I remember doing a lot of folk dancing at school and enjoying it immensely. I never did the Maypole dance but remember being fascinated by the weaving of the pole.

I don't know why, but I've always been fascinated by the Maypole dance - perhaps all those colored ribbons? At any rate, the beginning discussion and videos of folk dancing enthralled me. I even tried doing the repetitive steps as seen in the videos while in my backyard to walk the dog including the ones with the hop. I didn't quite have it, but felt like laughing anyhow. Dancing likes this feels like pure joy! It's impossible for me to not smile and feel lighthearted! I also thought about the dearth of folk dances in the United States. The only original dance of this type that I can think of is square dancing/Virginia reels. They are so much fun, too, although few people overall engage in them. Lessons in the school system regarding the pioneers sometimes incorporate these dances, but I doubt any of the students decide to take these dances up on a long-term basis. Just like the Maypole dance, they are soon forgotten. There is a film on the public TV station here featuring a year in 1960 of a local private college. One of the scenes in the spring is of the female students (in 1960 mind you) doing the Maypole dance on campus. Of course, to a lot of the more younger readers, 1960 must seem like ancient history! I always remember it as the year JFK ran for and won the Presidency. My dad took homemade movies and filmed my younger cousin holding a homemade Vote Kennedy sign. I can see that image in my mind as I write this - the wind blew the poster and my cousin straightened it flat again. Funny what you remember. :rolleyes:

That's interesting that you mention the dearth of maypole type dances in the U.S. It's not an accident. There is a fascinating incident in colonial New England history regarding Thomas Morton who had an alternative vision from the Puritans for what New England should be:

Wikipedia said:
Morton spent three months on an exploratory trip to America in 1622, but was back in England by early 1623 complaining of the intolerance of certain elements of the Puritan community. He returned in 1624 as a senior partner in a Crown-sponsored trading venture, onboard the ship the Unity with his associate Captain Wollaston and 30 indentured young men. They settled and began trading for furs on a spit of land given them by the native Algonquin tribes, whose culture Morton is said to have to admired as far more ‘civilized and humanitarian’ than that of his ‘intolerant European neighbours’. The Puritans of the New England colony of Plymouth in turn accused them of selling guns and liquor to the natives in exchange for furs and provisions, which at that time was technically illegal (although almost everyone was doing it). The weapons undoubtedly acquired by the Algonquin were used to defend themselves against raids from the Northern Tribes, however, and not against the fearful colonists. The trading post set up by the two men soon expanded into an agrarian colony which became known as Mount Wollaston (now Quincy, Massachusetts).

Morton fell out with Wollaston after he discovered he had been selling indentured servants into slavery on the Virginian tobacco plantations. Powerless to prevent him, he encouraged the remaining servants to rebel against his harsh rule and organise themselves into a free community. Wollaston fled with his supporters to Virginia in 1626, leaving Morton in sole command of the colony, or its 'host' as he preferred to be called, which was renamed Mount Ma-re (a play on ‘merry’ and ‘the sea’) or simply Merrymount. Under Morton’s 'hostship' an almost utopian project was embarked upon, in which the colonists were declared free men or ‘consociates’, and a certain degree of integration into the local Algonquin culture was attempted. However, it was Morton’s long-term plan to ‘further civilize’ the native population by converting them to his liberal form of Christianity, and by providing them with free salt for food preservation, thus enabling them to give up hunting and settle permanently. He also considered himself a ‘loyal subject’ of the British monarchy throughout this period, and his agenda remained a colonial one, referring to Book 3 of his New English Canaan memoirs as a manual on ‘how not to colonize’, in reference to the Puritans.

Morton’s ‘Christianity’, however, was strongly condemned by the Puritans of the nearby Plymouth Colony as little more than a thinly disguised heathenism, and they suspected him of essentially ‘going native’. Scandalous rumours were spread of the debauchery at Merrymount, which they claimed included immoral sexual liaisons with native women during what amounted to drunken pagan orgies in honour of Bacchus and Aphrodite. Or as the Puritan Gov. William Bradford wrote with horror in his history Of Plymouth Plantation: "They ... set up a May-pole, drinking and dancing about it many days together, inviting the Indian women, for their consorts, dancing and frisking together (like so many fairies, or furies rather) and worse practices. As if they had anew revived & celebrated the feasts of ye Roman Goddess Flora, or ye beastly practices of ye mad Bacchanalians." In truth Morton had merely transplanted traditional West Country May Day customs to the colony, and combined them with fashionable classical myth, couched according to his own libertine tastes, and fuelled by the enthusiasm of his newly-freed fellow colonists. On a practical level the annual May Day festival was not only a reward for his hardworking colonists but also a joint celebration with the Native Tribes who also marked the day, and a chance for the mostly male colonists to find brides amongst the native population. Puritan ire was no doubt also fueled by the fact that Merrymount was the fastest-growing colony in New England and rapidly becoming the most prosperous, both as an agricultural producer and in the fur trade in which the Plymouth Colony was trying to build a monopoly. The Puritan account of this was very different, regarding the colony as a decadent nest of good-for-nothings that annually attracted “all the scum of the country” to the area. Or as Peter Lamborn Wilson more romantically puts it, ‘a Comus-crew of disaffected fur traders, antinomians, loose women, Indians and bon-vivants’. The reality as ever was probably somewhere between the two.

But it was the second 1628 Mayday ‘Revels of New Canaan’, inspired by ‘Cupid’s mother’, with its ‘pagan odes’ to Neptune and Triton, as well as Venus and her lustful children, Cupid, Hymen and Priapus, its drinking song, and its erection of a huge 80 ft. Maypole, topped with deer antlers, that proved too much for the ‘Princes of Limbo’, as Morton referred to his Puritan neighbours. The Plymouth Militia under Myles Standish took the town the following June with little resistance, chopped down the Maypole and arrested Morton for ‘supplying guns to the Indians’. He was put in stocks in Plymouth, given a mock trial and finally marooned on the deserted Isles of Shoals, off the coast of New Hampshire, until an ‘English ship could take him home’, apparently as he was believed too well connected to be imprisoned or executed (as later became the penalty for ‘blasphemy’ in the colony). He was essentially starved on the island, but was supplied with food by friendly natives from the mainland, who were said to be bemused by the events, and eventually gained enough strength to escape to England under his own volition. The Merry Mount community survived without Morton for another year, but was renamed Mount Dagon by the Puritans, after the 'evil' Semitic Sea God, and they pledged to make it a place of woe. During the terrible winter famine of 1629 residents of New Salem under John Endecott raided Mount Dagon’s plentiful corn supplies and destroyed what was left of the Maypole, calling it the ‘Calf of Horeb’ and denouncing it as a pagan idol. Morton returned to the colony soon after and, after finding most of the inhabitants had been scattered, was rearrested, again put on trial and banished from the colonies without legal process. The following year the colony of Mount Dagon was burnt to the ground and Morton shipped back to England.

Barely surviving his harsh treatment during his journey into exile, he regained his strength in 1631 and following a short spell in an Essex jail was released and began a lawsuit against the Massachusetts Bay Company, the political power behind the Puritans. To the surprise of the Protestant English supporters of ‘Plymouther Separatists’, Morton won influential backing for his cause and was treated as a champion of liberty. With the help of his original backer Ferdinando Gorges he became the attorney of the Council of New England against the Massachusetts Bay Company. The real political force behind his good fortune, however, was the hostility of Charles I to the Puritan colonists. In 1635 Morton’s efforts were successful, and the Company's charter was revoked. Major political rearrangements occurred in New England after this, though these were primarily due to the colonial rejection of the court decision, subsequent isolation, lack of supplies and overpopulation, and increased conflict with foreign colonists and natives. Nonetheless, Plymouth became a place of woe, and many left Massachusetts for the relative safety of Connecticut.

In 1637 Morton became a political celebrity with the publication of his three-volumed New English Canaan, based on the notes of his legal campaign. With the probable assistance of Ben Jonson and his other literary friends at the Mermaid Tavern[citation needed], Morton produced in these three books an inspired denunciation of the Puritan regime in the colonies and their policy of land enclosure and near genocide of the Native population. In contrast, the latter were described as a far nobler culture, and defined as a Canaan under attack from the 'New Israel' of the Puritans. He summed up his magnum opus with a call for the 'demartialising' of the colonies and the creation of a multicultural New Canaan along the lines of Merrymount, as well as tantalisingly describing the commercial worth of North America, though something very different would begin to emerge with the reorganisation of New England and the beginning of the Triangular Trade rooted in slavery.

At this time Gorges was declared the new Governor of the Colonies by King Charles I, though he would never set foot in America. Morton’s victory, however, was cut short by the beginning of the English Civil War, triggered by both reaction to Charles’ absolutism and agitation from the Puritans. In 1642 Morton planned to flee to New England with Gorges, but his aged mentor failed to make the trip, and he returned alone as Gorges’ agent in Maine.

Following an ill-considered triumphal return to the Plymouth Colony he was arrested and accused of being a Royalist “agitator”, and put on trial for his role in the revocation of the colony's charter, as well as charges of sedition. By September he was imprisoned in Boston, but his trial was delayed, “so evidence could be sought” through winter, but none ever arrived. As his health began to fail, his petition for clemency and release was granted. Isolated from his English supporters during the English Civil War, he ended his days amidst the West Country planters of Maine, under the protection of Gorges’ supporters. He died at the age of 71 in 1647.

Boston's first "criminal" was English outdoorsman, attorney, man of letters, and colonial adventurer Thomas Morton (c. 1588–1647), whose prosperous 1620s fur-trading post at "Ma-Re Mount" or Merrymount, near Wollaston Beach in Quincy, was a non-Puritan commercial plantation centered around an English Maypole. Morton, a "Renaissance man" with respect for Native Americans already abused by Plimoth Colony, with passion for its natural landscapes and belief in its trade potentials, plus a scathing sense of satirical humor, raised a Maypole there in May 1627, inviting "all comers" to celebrate spring and in the process improve their trade connections, which included guns. After his arrest by Plimoth's Myles Standish and his return to New England in 1629, Boston's magistrates took over Morton's removal by arresting him, burning his plantation to the ground, and exiling him (the summary-judgment transcript of these proceedings, which were not a trial, constitute the first entry for Mass. Bay Colony's prosecutions of religious, economic, and cultural rivals and "troublemakers"). Historians generally confirmed the Puritans' "moral" cursing of Morton the man, his ways, and his 1637 book "New English Canaan," until the late 20th century began to see a marked turn in historians' opinions of Morton and Merrymount's place in colonial history. Scholarly research indicates that Morton was America's first poet in English.[2] Maypole raisings, feasting, drumming, music, song, and dance celebrate Morton's Merrymount adventures today at the site of his plantation.

The record of Thomas Morton's Merry Mount comes principally from two sources: Morton's own account in Book III, Chapter 4 of The New English Canaan, and William Bradford's very different account in his Of Plymouth Plantation. John Winthrop also has an account in his History of New England. Nathaniel Hawthorne wrote about the episode in The Maypole of Merrymount, and other dramatizations exist, notably Howard Hanson and R. L. Stokes's opera Merry Mount (1934) and John Lothrop Motley's Merry-mount, A Romance of the Massachusetts Colony (1949). More recently, L.F. Davidson's 1964 novel The Disturber explored Morton's life, and Donald F. Connors' Thomas Morton (Twayne, 1969) examines his life in more detail. Peter Lamborn Wilson gives an up-to-date if somewhat romantic account of the Merrymount affair in his Caliban's Mask essay, in Gone To Croatan (Sakolsky and Koehnline, Autonomedia 1993). The conservative historian A. C. Adams dismissed Morton as "a vulgar royalist libertine, thrown by accident into the midst of a Puritan Community, an extremely reckless but highly amusing debauchee and tippler", but more recently Morton’s reputation has begun to be restored.

Today there is a 1 1/2 mile long wall surrounding Mount Wollaston Cemetery in Quincy MA. erected by the WPA in 1934-35 and dedicated to the memory of Thomas Morton.

JEEP said:
Johnno said:

I don't know why, but I've always been fascinated by the Maypole dance - perhaps all those colored ribbons? At any rate, the beginning discussion and videos of folk dancing enthralled me. I even tried doing the repetitive steps as seen in the videos while in my backyard to walk the dog including the ones with the hop. I didn't quite have it, but felt like laughing anyhow. Dancing likes this feels like pure joy! It's impossible for me to not smile and feel lighthearted! I also thought about the dearth of folk dances in the United States. The only original dance of this type that I can think of is square dancing/Virginia reels. They are so much fun, too, although few people overall engage in them. Lessons in the school system regarding the pioneers sometimes incorporate these dances, but I doubt any of the students decide to take these dances up on a long-term basis. Just like the Maypole dance, they are soon forgotten. There is a film on the public TV station here featuring a year in 1960 of a local private college. One of the scenes in the spring is of the female students (in 1960 mind you) doing the Maypole dance on campus. Of course, to a lot of the more younger readers, 1960 must seem like ancient history! I always remember it as the year JFK ran for and won the Presidency. My dad took homemade movies and filmed my younger cousin holding a homemade Vote Kennedy sign. I can see that image in my mind as I write this - the wind blew the poster and my cousin straightened it flat again. Funny what you remember. :rolleyes:

Thanks, Mr. Premise, for all that historical background! I would never have guessed the Maypole played any part in that time period. I really always thought it was a European tradition and that was another reason I was surprised to see the coeds performing it on campus in Ohio at that time. I also wouldn't have thought it could be associated with any kind of paganism. I guess you can read evil into anything if you are so inclined.

Something that may be of use (in reference to dancing)...or not (as it may just be a reference to neutrinos dancing in the context of the session).
I was searching for a quote by Ark and came across a C's session about soul memory (among other things).

May 27 said:
(L) Moving along to the next question: we have been discussing memories and how memories of, say, past lives are stored, and that leads to the question of what is the structure and composition of the soul? How does the soul remember? How does it carry its memories from lifetime to lifetime, from body to body, whether simultaneous or sequential? How does the soul “store” them?
A: Has to do with atomic principles. These with gravity present the borderland for the material and the nonmaterial. Which theoretical atomic particulates would you think form the basis here?

Q: (L) How about tachyons?
A: Maybe neutrons?

Q: (A) Neutrons? Or neutrinos?
A: Neutrinos.

Q: (A) Well, first they say neutrons, then neutrinos. Or “maybe neutrons.” I say “neutrinos” and they say “yes.” So a “maybe” is only a pointer. Neutrinos are funny particles because they are massless. But, some people don’t believe that neutrinos exist. My guess would be neutrinos. Do they exist?
A: Okay, we are going to throw caution to the “winds,” and say yes. [Laughter.]

Q: (L) In terms of these neutrinos and soul composition, how are memories formed or held or patterned with these neutrinos?
A: Contained within for release when and if suitable.

Q: (L) Memories are contained within the neutrinos?
A: Sort of.

Q: (L) Are they contained within patterns formed by the neutrinos?
A: Closer.

Q: (L) So, that means that if one “consciousness unit,” or soul, has more memories or experiences than another consciousness unit, it would have more neutrinos?
A: No.

Q: (B) Different patterns?

Q: (L) What’s the difference?
A: More data per unit, sort of.

Q: (L) Does that mean that an individual neutrino can be, in and of itself, more “dense” in data, so to speak?
A: So to speak.

Q: (L) Does this increased density of data change the nature or function of the individual neutrino?
A: Maybe it changes the function of the awareness, thus the environs.

Q: (L) Is there a specific number of neutrinos that constitutes a consciousness unit, or soul?
A: Number is not quite the right concept. Orientation is closer.

Q: (L) What are the orientational options?
A: Vibrational frequencies.

Q: (L) Do the vibrational frequencies increase or decrease with density of data?
A: Change; better not to quantify.

Q: (A) We are talking about soul. Soul is what density, in concept?
A: Ark, are neutrinos related to the concept of a bridge into pure energy in some way?

Q: (A) Yes. I was going in that direction. I was wondering why you speak about neutrinos and not photons, because photons are also a bridge to pure energy, I would say. The difference between photons and neutrinos is that photons are bosons and neutrinos are fermions. Neutrinos have to dance so that they don’t touch each other. Bosons are like pairs of neutrinos and photons, as bosons, are free to move in space any way they want.
A: We would mention photons in terms of this discussion, but for the tendency of some reading the WebPages to misinterpret in terms of the “love and light” fantastic.

Q: (L) Well, the “light fantastic” was a dance around the turn of the century, so that refers back to the remark about “dancing.”
(A) Are neutrinos the fundamental building blocks of everything? The most fundamental particle, so to speak?
A: More like a midpoint with spherical outward expansive quality. Tetrahedron, pentagon, hexagon.

Thanks, RedFox, I had completely forgotten about that curious remark about the "Light Fantastic." For all we know, when we dance, the "light particles" in our bodies are interacting with the field in which we move in a very particular way. I keep thinking of this:

5 April 97

Q: A little change of subject. Last night I had a bizarre
experience, I don't think I would call it a dream, but it
was similar to what happened a couple of weeks ago. Out of
this experience, I was only able to bring up two words: Three
dominoes", which seemed to be extremely important. But now,
they make no sense at all. Could you give me some clue as
to what the 3 dominos means and what these experiences are
that I am having?

A: One possible meaning: 3 Dominos pizza outlets in
Gainesville!

Q: Alright, what is another possible meaning?

A: Three dominos missing from your dominos set.

Q: Okay, another one?

A: Your turn!

Q: Whatever it was, it was from a very deep level of the
subconscious and I knew that if I did not get it out, I
would lose it. Okay, when these events occur...

A: Not an important dream, Laura.

Q: Well, maybe it was not an important dream, but it was
accompanied by some very serious ... what was I doing? (A)
You were fighting. (L) And that was what I was doing
before. Struggling and fighting. And, to my knowledge, I
have never done this before in my life. I am considered a
monophasic sleeper.

21 May 97

Q: Okay, some time ago when I had the '3 dominos' dream, or
experience. I asked you about this, and you said it was
not an important dream. Yet, it led to an incredible
series of discoveries. Why did you say it was not
important?

A: What was important, the dream or the discoveries?

Q: Well, of course the discoveries... and there really were
no dominos... but it gave me a teensy idea that helped
with all the rest... and one thing led to another to
another...

A: Dream was not important until fulfilled.

Q: Anyway, I found at the same longitude as Oak Island, a
place with the name "Percee." This led to Fontainebleau,
Chartres, and Coll du Perche and Moulins la Marche. Then,
the 'blue waters and white skies' led to lake Geneva and
Point Perce. And this was the third 'Percy'...

A: Devour newspapers for any recent news re: Percy.

Q: Okay. So, then I had the thought that 'Percy' was the
center of an incredibly complex web. It was like what you
had described for me before: mosaic consciousness. I
could see connections no matter which way I looked. I
mean, literally everything connects... alchemy,
Rosicrucians, Masons, physics, genetics, eschatology,
Cassiopaea, prime numbers, Medusa, Perseus... I mean, it
is the most incredible thing I have ever seen in my
life...

A: So far...

Q: Okay. But, that led to the idea of the universe being
like a sort of spider web, with the spider being at the
center... kind of an expanded and more complex
'perpendicular reality' idea. All the levels connected by
the threads, or conduits... the gravity binder from the
spider in the center... am I onto something here?

A: Stay tuned...

Q: I hate it when you do that!

A: But you love it when you discover!

Q: Well, that is certainly true. But, one of the things I
was thinking about was: If one were to stand on some spot
on this mountain, Point Perce, near Geneva, and faced in
the direction of Coll du Perche and Moulins la Marche, the
compass heading would be 315. And, a day or so after I
had thought this and mentioned it, Ark found a paper in a
journal, and the number was 33, page 315, I believe. So,
I am wondering if this is another clue that has been
confirmed this way and what would I see if I did such a
thing?

A: Discover?

Q: Does it have anything to do with the Frankenstein dream,
which seemed to contain all the basic elements of the
following weeks' discoveries. Does it have something to
do with putting something in a particular place in one
life to come back for it in another? Or, is it that all
the clues...

A: You should know by now that all this will be revealed as
appropriate.

14 June 97

Q: (Chloe) Probably so. How many people are in this
particular group that Laura and I are in, for the purpose
of this work?
A: Up to you to discover.
Q: (Chloe) Well, I thought I'd give it a shot! (Laura) Does
it have anything to do with the three dominos, the three
slices of pizza, the three dominos missing from the set?
A: Not really, but we do understand that Dominos does make
good pizza!
Q: (Laura) Why do you keep referring to the pizzas. Is there
something in Italy? [pause] You aren't going to answer
me, are you?
Q: (Laura) Well, I wasn't being facetious!
A: But we were! Mirth!
Q: (Chloe) Happy to be of service! (Laura) Yes! We are
going crazy down here trying to figure all this out and
you guys are just joking around up there on 6th density!
A: No need to "go crazy."
Q: (Chloe) Did the window explode just to get our attention?
A: What about the mosaic?
Q: (Laura) Are you saying that she needs to start gathering
the pieces and putting the mosaic together?
A: Close. Or memorize concept and actualize.
{...}

Q: (C) Thinking is electrical. Does a person leave an
electrical echo and can certain combinations produce
harmony which is cumulative and exponential, thereby
certain groups thinking can produce more than others, or
individually?

A: Close. Now, for C***. Suggestion: Combine frequencies to
witness the development of a directed wave effect; packs a
potent "punch."

Q: (C***) And is this related to the group of seven? Seven
pieces of pizza?

A: Certainly! See what letting it flow does, C***?

Q: [Question as to whether dominos is an acronym for___]

A: Could be... And if so, be on the lookout for others.

Q: (C***) Can we make good pizza?

A: If you use the right ingredients.

Q: (C***) What does that mean?

A: Recipes.

I should mention that the "Frankenstein dream" that I reference was a dream about a superman being assembled from parts and once he was "together" he was able to "mow down" all the "weeds" of opposition (in the dream he was actually using a lawn mower). It was clear from the dream that his "assembly" was like a past life pact because he had hidden a supply of a special drink that made him strong so that when he came together, finally, he would have the proper nourishment to do his work.

That he was a "Frankenstein" was not at all scary. Thing is, Ark and I had just watched the movie "Young Frankenstein" (comedy) and this dream was about a genial "get things done" kind of individual. He was powerful and full of life and fun once he finally got re-connected and had a drink of his special fluid.

Anyway, consider the above in relation to the following:

13 July 97

Q: Okay. I have been looking for a "Percy" in the paper, but the only one I have found was the attorney for the Shabazz kid who killed his grandmother by setting fire to their apartment.

A: Keep eyes and mind open.

Q: What was the Eleusinian mystery? Is this what we are supposed to be tracking back to? I mean, this is sort of where I have ended up?

A: One leg of the table.

Q: Okay, what is this P-S related to that appears on the stone slab from the Rennes le Chateau churchyard? Everybody is talking about the "Priory of Sion." But, what does this P-S mean? Is that it?

A: Look into ancient tongues...

Q: Ancient tongues? Get me a little closer to it!

A: Swords, daggers pierce...

Q: Is this P-S something about "Percy?" Swords, daggers, pierce... Damascus? Damascus steel?

A: Search for learning.

Q: Okay. Now, I have got this "Et in Arcadia ego" rearranged to "Tiena arca Ida geo." Am I onto something here, or am I nowhere near it?

A: Close.

Q: And we have the Rho-Chi for Rosy Cross, and we have the Ida, which is Tejeda on Tenerife, and we have the REDDIS, which I am interpreting as Rhedae, or Rhea, which is another name for Ceres or Demeter, and REGIS as Dionysus, one being the earth and the other being the spirit, and the CELLIS being the feminine principle, and the Arcis being the masculin principle... and then we have this Prae-cum which is above the spider image. Why is the arrow pointing from the P-S down to the spider? What is the spider?

A: You know of the spider!

Q: Well, yes, but I know what I know, but I don't know if I am getting anywhere!

A: You will when you connect "the dots."

Q: Connect the dots... My God! Swords, daggers.... I GET IT!

A: It is the "destiny!"

Q: Yeah! I just got the image of the "Piercing of the spider," rather like pinning it to a piece of paper as a specimen where it can no longer spin its web and entrap!!!

Okay, that piercing of the spider goes back to "packs a potent punch" and the requirement for a group that incarnated for a certain purpose to get together. I think that "recipe" can refer to dancing. (Ought to mention that the individual attending that session, "C***", was/is a dancer.

Next, let's look at a piece from the cass site intro and then the final bit of the last quoted session:

As it happens, Ark had a number of ideas about the "mission." He had written a little synopsis - what he called a "Bird's Eye View" of the situation - as follows:

Some thoughts:

[L]et me try to formulate my present view of the situation. It will be a kind of a bird's eye view; from a distance when details are unimportant. So I will pick up SOME themes that seem to me important. There will be several of these themes and they will be discussed separately.

1. I take it as a hypothesis which perhaps is true and perhaps not, but I take it to be true unless proven otherwise: that for you and for me nothing happens by mere accident. All that happens has a meaning and purpose. It is hard work for us to find out what is this purpose exactly and to an extent we are also the creators of this purpose.

Thus it is not an accident that you are who you are. It is not an accident that I am a physicist. It is not an accident that we are separated for a while. It is not an accident that we have had our lives the way we had. It could be little bit different, or it is a little bit different in some parallel realities, but we are now concerned about our reality, our present and our future.

2. Thus every book that you ever read was not an accident and every conversation that you ever had; even those silly books and conversations were lessons. The same with me.

3. We are both searching for something and it was clear that we would never find it in this lifetime while alone. There was ONE who you saw somehow in your imagination. There was also my thoroughly repressed idea of having an "American wife". Somehow it was coming to my head, but I was instantly repelling it as a completely silly thought. But it was knocking. This way I was being "prepared" because otherwise I was/am very conservative.

Anyhow we have found each other and there is purpose in that. I take it as possible that you/me -we are connected to the Creator and are distant parts of it so that we are His tools and we are responsible for something, this something being the whole universe and its fate.

This is not a crazy idea. It can be explained in completely plain terms.

You/me - we can discover something, a formula or an idea that will change the future development of humanity - even if a little, it will magnify after years and years so that world will be "saved" by it. This is what we learn from the concepts of chaotic mechanics. There are systems, if sufficiently complex, such that a little change now leads to a dramatic change after a time.

Now the universe is not only a complex system but also it has intelligence in it. It may well be that an "intelligent" change that we do now will change completely the fate of the universe. Instead of dying a thermal death it will flourish forever....

My whole life I have lived with this feeling of responsibility. It was a recurring theme in my journal. If we accept the hypothesis that nothing happens to US by chance then there is a purpose in this feeling too.

4. So we you/me are responsible. We accept it. That is clear.

Now, from C's we know you have "all the keys". In a sense we find it in Pleiadians or in the Bible that everybody has the keys. But in too many these keys are broken, destroyed, desynchronized, detuned and hard or impossible to make them work. We do not know how many people there are on this earth who have keys and how many of them are already using these keys or assisting other people in using them. And for a while it does not matter. All is lesson - we accept it - and we have our homework. Neither you nor me have a wish "to be told".

5. So you have the keys and we were brought together. Now, I am a physicist and know the math which is the universal language. On the other hand you know and like all these funny stories that merge history/alchemy/whatever. These are all words while math is all logic. While physics is testable and helps us to build technologies, this stuff of grail and Templars and Rennes-le-Chateau is somewhat unsharp and for those who have no math, can lead nowhere...

But NO! If nothing with us happens accidentally, then the fact that you are interested in what you are interested is also not an accident.

So what can be a purpose of all that?

A purpose can be that the KNOWLEDGE is not just math and equations but it is also intelligence and consciousness and mind and idea. Because equations DO NOTHING alone. So we need both.

There were many that perhaps followed the path of technology and are working underground doing "great physics" or "great math". But this is not what we are about. We do not want to sell our souls like Faustus. We do not serve the darkness.

Therefore we need knowledge. And the more knowledge we have the more protected we are. This point is again easily understood in plain terms. Once we play not only with TDARM's and time machines and gold making but also with ouija boards and history and templars and Arcadian shepherds and all this funny stuff - we are not considered as dangerous because we clearly are not after power. Neither do we want to take power FROM somebody.

Our goal is all different. We have our personal mission to fulfill: External dark forces being dispersed by multiplicity of our frequencies - so to say.

6. But why ARE all these Templars and Rosicrucians important?

Because it is all knowledge. Pieces of knowledge from here and there. We are not gonna use or try to use this knowledge. But somehow it is necessary for us to know this so as to find out the best possible use of this knowledge.

7. I think this IS true that the only limits that we find are those imposed by our own minds and thinking habits. Thus we must be more and more bold in our thinking. On the other hand we need always to go step by step. Otherwise there is danger.

8. Is the life sufficiently long? We take it as a working hypothesis that yes, it is. Because it depends only on us how long it is gonna be.

There is a great work that is in front of us and this work includes rethinking and rearranging our cellular structure. We believe it can be done even with the presently known (secret) technology. The fountain of youth, and such things, but also what we know from C's and alchemical texts etc. all point to it. It is possible.

But the point is of course what purpose one is using it for? If just for prolonging one's own life - well....

But we have something different in mind because we are service-men here for the Creator, to whom we return.

8. So we continue. I do my math but also I have to learn a lot of stuff. Not only I NEED TO LEARN, BUT ALSO I NEED TO HELP YOU AND WE ARE SUPPOSED TO ACT TOGETHER!

Now, the final part of that last quoted session:

Q: Okay, here is Ark's first question: if the general view of the situation that I wrote you, "bird's view" is correct?

A: Why not? The thought would not be so "nagging" if were not so!

Q: Or, perhaps, I am missing some important point(s), and if so what is(are) this point(s)?

A: When one is on a quest for true learning and higher knowledge, there are no "missing points," only those not yet discovered!

Q: How "long" will they still be able to use the Cassiopaean transmitter, should we start to take some steps thinking of the future when the transmission point will have to be moved? Or, perhaps, this is not something we have to worry about in advance? I would like to know.... I do not like to be taken by surprise....

A: No need to worry!

Q: Is there anything that you can say to help him with his worries? He is probably gonna worry anyway...

A: "If one has the will of a Lion, one does not have the fate of a mouse!"

Q: Very cute! I liked that one! But, now, you took the wind out of my sails with the answer about the destiny. But, in my perception of this arrangement on this stone, is it that the two sides need to be united, is that correct? Or is the Arrow from the P-S pointing at the spider a divider of two opposing groups?

A: Open for your discovery!

Q: Oh, you guys are BAD to me tonight!

A: No, we be berry berry goood to Lawra! {...}

Q: What was the influence that caused our little "event" of the past few days?
{This was a psychic/telepathic event between me and Ark, details not necessary here.}

A: S waves.

Q: What is an S wave?

A: Look it up.

Q: Who was being subjected to the S waves?

A: Ark.

Q: Was this having an effect because of the events in Dijon?
{Ark had been in Dijon, the "event" occurred after he left Dijon and traveled to Florence.}

A: Semi.

Q: Well, what other factor is involved?

A: Arkadiusz is strong willed. Must be to be seeker of worlds. To paraphrase: "I am become ONE... Creator of worlds." And, on that contemplative note, good night.

So, all the clues from all those years past seem to be finally falling into place... it is, at least, a beginning.

From Regulator
So, if I'm correct, we gonna need some of awaken positively oriented "bloodline" persons to dance for good sake of humanity, otherwise our dancing wouldn't be effective?
And how can one tell if he/she is of the "blood" (cleft chin and fair skin is property but not necessarily) and know he/she is awake? And that implies that at some point in near future they have to gather at same place (8 of them at least) and do "dancing". From where I am I can hardly find single person or two to talk about what we are discussing here.

I was thinking the same thing - I know NO ONE at the moment who is remotely interested in this Work. I made mistakes in the early days of learning about the C's and blabbering in my excitement to friends and family- and then being the recipient of many a strange look if not outright annoyance :cry:!

Since then I have kept my thought to myself. So I have been wondering how i will find a group of people to dance with or work with the Ouija Board when the video is produced. I am assuming that if I continue to do the Work, the breathing program / meditation and am not an OP, then eventually I will meet others of like mind. But I am really getting tired of the wait :(

One other thought has crossed my mind lately. I am not wild about living in the heart of the Bible Belt (never have been, but moved back for family reasons, etc.) and have really wanted to move elsewhere. However, financial considerations, really having no idea where i would go, and being more pragmatic as I have aged is keeping me in place. However it came to mind a day or so ago that my location is a frequency fence - and if making an effort to live in a place more conducive to my progress might be the key to unlock some doors - even if unable to leave the US - perhaps just moving to back to a coast - always felt better there..

I keep waiting for the "go light" to come on inside - and since it has not - I wait! Anyway, thought I would bring that up to see if anyone else has had some of the same thoughts - maybe geography is keeping some of us from progressing and a little "push" against that might help. How to know though....not the best time economically to move!

annp said:
I know NO ONE at the moment who is remotely interested in this Work.

That is not a hindrance to doing the Work; nor is it "necessary" to be in physical proximity to others also involved in the Work (as opposed to the "electronic" proximity provided by this forum) to progress and increase your STO alignment. In fact, your current situation could be considered ideal for doing the Work.

annp said:
I made mistakes in the early days of learning about the C's and blabbering in my excitement to friends and family- and then being the recipient of many a strange look if not outright annoyance :cry:! Since then I have kept my thought to myself.

Sounds as though you have learned something about respecting the Free Will of others and maintaining a Strategic Enclosure while pursuing esoteric knowledge. That is certainly progression.

annp said:
So I have been wondering how i will find a group of people to dance with or work with the Ouija Board when the video is produced. I am assuming that if I continue to do the Work, the breathing program / meditation and am not an OP, then eventually I will meet others of like mind.

I would not "assume" that you will eventually meet "others of like mind" in person, as a consequence of doing the Work. Meeting such people will happen if it is meant to happen, it will not happen as some kind of "reward" or natural consequence of pursuing the Work and practising Laura's breathing and meditation techniques. The key to the Work (and the STO-leaning "mindset") is working and acting without expectation of outcome -- especially any outcome related to our own wants and desires.

annp said:
But I am really getting tired of the wait.

Are you "waiting" for others to arrive in order to progress in the Work? What if they never arrive? What if your lessons in this life are to be found exactly in the situation you are in now -- surrounded by others who are "asleep" in one way or another? What if you are meant to pursue the Work within that context? What if some of us are meant to work within an in-person group context for certain specific purposes, and others of us are meant to eventually be solitary "beacons" or "teachers" within our communities?

annp said:
...it came to mind a day or so ago that my location is a frequency fence - and if making an effort to live in a place more conducive to my progress might be the key to unlock some doors - even if unable to leave the US - perhaps just moving to back to a coast - always felt better there..

It would be beneficial for you to read the thread titled Location, Location, Location, where you will be reminded of what the C's have repeatedly emphasized: "It is not WHERE you are, but WHO YOU ARE and what you SEE". One could extrapolate from that and also say "It's not WHO YOU'RE WITH, but...."

Could you explain what you mean by "a frequency fence"?

PepperFritz said:
Could you explain what you mean by "a frequency fence"?

I thinks she is referring to the C's statement that people in the US are under the effect of a 'frequency fence', being held for food, later.

Back
Top Bottom