Session 16 July 2009

transdimensional said:
A: If you consider that the population is equally
distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary
"souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as
many organic portals as souled individuals.

Why does everybody think that "50% of the human population are not OPs" ?

As I understand the calculation

- one third are organic portals
- two thirds are souled individuals

Now the quote makes sense that - given an equally distributed population - a person will encounter half as many
organic portals as souled individuals. If they wanted to express 50% of the population the sentence would have been:
"... that person will encounter as many organic portals as souled individuals."

Am I totally off track ??
Mountain Crown said:
The mention of encountering individuals at those ratios was in light of reincarnating in groups, not as describing the populaltion, of which the C's did say was 50/50.

From session in which it is clarified:
020914 said:
Q: (L) The question came up about the remark as to the numbers of OPs and you said something about encountering half as many OP's as souled humans. It was pointed out that, in mathematical terms, that would work out to encountering or interacting with more souled humans than OPs. So, you said the population was evenly distributed, when you say the population was evenly distributed does that mean that there are half organic portals and half souled humans, more or less?
A: Yes
Q: (L) So when you say encountering 'half as many,' what does that mean?
A: It means that "souls" run in families for the most part. Thus a souled, and we mean "potentially fully souled", individual is likely to encounter and interact more with other souled humans. However, when awakening, they may encounter even more OP's.

Q: (L) So they tend to run in families, or there can be aberrations. Or a family that's mostly OP's could have an occasional souled human, which they don't know what to do with. And, in the same way, a family of mostly souled people could have an occasional OP, or a line of them that pops up in the family every now and then. But for the most part, people with souls marry people with souls unless there is some danger of them awakening in which case there's special situation where they insert OP's into their lives. But I would say that in a general sense what they're saying, and y'all can correct me if I'm wrong here, is that, what, water seeks its own level, so to speak?
A: More or less.
Q: (L) So in other words, the people who noticed that remark were right, and the way I took it was wrong. But it still means that the overall population is split about equally between the two "races."

seek10 said:
Approaching Infinity said:
seek10 said:
Now C's say all 'souled' persons are part of fragmented 6D being. my understanding ( I could be wrong) is that wanderer group is different from the 'Fallen', of course both are capable of making connection to higher centers.

As I understand it, the C's use the term "souled" to refer to the 50% of the human population who are not OPs. According to their cosmology, the Fall can be interpreted in several ways: the fall of 7D consciousness, through 6D (i.e. the plenum of names of god), into any density of matter, 1D, 2D, 3D, or 4D. Evolution can the progress from any of these densities. So, some members of this soul group chose to incarnate into mineral matter, some into animals life, and some into human bodies. Probably only the latter would be termed "wanderers" as used by Ra.
I was using the word Fall that happened 309000 years back from 4D to 3D .

so we are talking about 3 billion souled people. Origin of my question came from bringers of the dawn where they say millions of wanderers not billions

Maybe we should be thinking about "souled beings" in terms of different levels of souled beings. From a "spark" of independent soul to an "embryo" to a fully sovereign soul. Maybe only more advanced souls will progress at the alleged coming juncture.

I'm excited about the dancing. For me, in my isolation and the respective programming blocks associated with that, it will be a challenge to find others to dance with--but a good challenge. I will have to go to the library to see the Breath of Life video as my computer does play windows media; but I have been doing the Bah Hah and the Prayer of the Soul sometimes with a pipe and sometimes not.
A few years back I joined a Native American group led by Grandmother Pathweaver, who was a prominent student of Sun Bear. From her I learned how to be a pipe carrier, which I use as a focusing tool. But I am very careful of the prayers I say with it and I don't send energy to anybody as this can violate free will. Now I just say The Prayer of the Soul (in my mind) and Bah Hah when smoking the pipe. It's not something I talk to Pathweaver of any of her friends about. People in the group have not been particularly interested in anything Cassiopeia, and as a group really don't communicate much with me or each other.

Forgive me for pulling the conversation back a few pages to a post that Laura KJ made which refers back to Nov 22, 1997. I did in fact go searching for the archive for that date, but could not locate it, and possibly, that would have been a more appropriate place for this post (???):

Re: Session 16 July 2009
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2009, 03:44:31 AM »
"...Also, notice that the Cs said that the dance would only be effective when performed by members of "the blood." Let's have a look at a few remarks the Cs made about blood in the past to see if anything becomes clear here:

{...}
...22 Nov 97

Q: What is the 'prime matter' of the alchemical process?
A: H2O.
Q: What? (Ark) Water can be in different states.
A: Heavy water.
Q: What is heavy water? (Ark) Instead of normal hydrogen, you
have hydrogen atoms with two neutrons. It is used in
atomic plants. (L) Okay, if that is the prime matter,
what is the philosophical mercury that goes with it?
A: Wrong "track."
Q: What is the right track?
A: See several answers back.
Q: It is not etherally correct to answer this?
A: No, sound, Laura, sound! See Leed Skallen.
Q: How does one produce this sound?
A: We have given you the pieces, now "fit them in."
Q: Well, they say that prime matter is that which is created
by God and is firmly captured within you, yourself, and
that any creature of God deprived of it will die. So, I
have come to the idea that this prime matter is blood,
which is connected to the hemoglobin molecule, which is...
A: What is the human body composed of? 77 per cent... what?
Q: Well, water...
A: Bingo!
Q: Well, how does one change the water in one's body to
heavy water, and what kind of effect does that have on the
system?
A: See previous responses!
Q: How does one make the water in the body into heavy water?
Q: Is it as simple as going into a trance an humming 'ooom?'
A: On the right track, but short of destination.
Q: Does it have something to do with the bones... using the
bones in the body as resonators?
A: Just review when convenient. Guessing will derail you.
Q: I need a clue about this sound...
A: You have been given this.
Q: Well, I thought about the DNA, marrow, blood, hemoglobin,
magnetite, and the fact that blood is manufactured in the
marrow of the bones, and the symbolism of the skull and
crossbones which is also the symbol of the Rosie Cross,
and the image of the blood of the pelican - so it just
made me think that blood was important. Does blood have
something to do with this internal sound or does the sound
change the blood?
A: No more on this. ..."

I just happened to have come across a very interesting video a couple of days ago, and after reading the above snippet, it occurred to me that it is relevant in the sense that this video speaks of the properties of water (of which we are 77%), and how it can be ALTERED (!) by application of sound and various frequencies. It also occurred to me that through all the conversation on this thread, the idea of using dance, words, song... all in very specific ways to bring about a change in frequency in order to open a conduit, is also related to this altering of water. Blood.

The video is based on the research of Rustum Roy;
From Wikapedia;

Education and career
Roy was born in Ranchi, Bihar Province, India. In 1942 he received BS in Physical Chemistry from Patna University and in 1944 his MS from the same university. He earned a Ph.D. in ceramics at Penn State in 1948, and became an American citizen in 1961. He had a long career at Penn State in geochemistry and materials science. He founded the Materials Science Laboratory at Penn State and authored hundreds of technical papers. Roy is a member of the National Academy of Engineering. His recent work has been on the relevance of the structure of water to homeopathy[1] which he defended from 'Homeophobia' by letter to The Guardian.[2]

_http://www.rustumroy.com/structure%20of%20water.htm

I could not find the video anywhere but here. (I am in no way affiliated with the person on who's blog this video appears, but I was grateful to find the video, none-the-less) It is a little over an hour, and I found it absolutely fascinating. Very eye-opening. Feels like it has some bearing on the process of waking up; for all of us, but maybe even more so for someone of "the blood". It also reminds me of a half-read book, 'The Mozart Effect', by Don Campbell. Which is about the effect of sound and frequency, on liquid.

Video here:
_http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=377760881&blogId=507915028

On a completely separate note, I am aware that Laura has suggested that we not dig in too deeply just now, about the subject of kites. But I wanted to share a perception that may or may not have some bearing.

I was working with a very talented healer many years ago, and very often I had visual images come to my mind while we were working. During one such session, I was working on releasing a blocked area in my body and as I identified the tissues and brought my consciousness to the cellular level where this 'block' was 'living', a visual came to my mind of a very long string extending back through what seemed like an eternity (thus, my sense that it represented time in some way). It seemed to be attached to the top of my head. And along this string, at various intervals, were 'sails' or what looked like kites. It all looked like one very long string of kites. Some of them had little flags that hung off of them, kind of rippling in the .... what ... ??? Winds of time??? LOL! But I honed in on one particular sail and took possession of the flag with the instant recognition of certain traits that my grandmother had passed along to me. This was a difficult block to process and release from my tissues and energy system as I had some trouble with not wanting to take responsibility for someone elses 'stuff'. .... but I do not want to get to far off track here.

The point I am trying to make is the visual of a time-line which connects us through our bloodlines through the past, as an immage of a some kind of kite.

Forgive me if I am off track, but I am hopeful that some of this may be a worth-while contribution.

~Lar

Could it be possible that this:

A: [...]For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks. Do you realize that 200 or so people assembled this way, and a block against the marauders could be put in place? Furthermore the wave is coming, the "dancers" could very well determine how it affects your planet and reality. Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

Is related to this?

Q: (A) Now this supernova that is supposed to explode soon, will it be soon in the sense of our SEEING it, that is the
arrival of the light from this, or soon in the instantaneous sense?
A: Optically.
Q: (L) So, this supernova must have already occurred?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And where did this supernova take place?
A: No dice, baby!
Q: (L) What clue can I follow to determine which star it is?
A: Instincts.
Q: (A) But, if it already occurred, then this means that the instantaneous effects have already been felt, even if it was
lesser than the optical effects. It must have been recorded by anomalous changes in genes? (L) Is that true?
A: Close.
Q: (L) So what, in the records, should we be looking for?
A: Sign of struggle out of sequence with pre-ordained activities of Royal Blood Lines.
Q: (L) In other words, the usurpation of the blood lines?

Q: I have two last questions: at one point you said to note the "struggle out of sequence with pre-ordained activities of
royal bloodlines." Now, of course, I made the remark about usurpation of a throne, but later I realized that we don't
really know what the pre-ordained activities of royal bloodlines really are. They don't necessarily have to do with a
secular position, they could be a function. What are the pre-ordained activities of royal bloodlines?
A: Control.
Q: Control of what? People?
Q: Control of the reality in some sense?
A: Not as close.
Q: Control as in STS domination?
A: Yes.
Q: Are there any other pre-ordained activities?
A: Need there be?
Q: Okay, "struggle out of sequence." Loss of control? The royal bloodlines lose control?
A: Only when energies build prior to completion of cycle.
Q: What sign am I looking for? Struggle out of sequence... a rebellion that breaks out... a particular cycle to these
events... a period of time?
A: You need to review.

That building of energies being -besides increasing knowledge, the prayer, meditation, and breathing- the group dances? So that when the supernova's light arrives it gives the final strike against the elite thanks to the energies built by the dances?

Laura said:
[...]
A: What is the human body composed of? 77 per cent... what?
Q: Well, water...
A: Bingo!
Q: Well, how does one change the water in one's body to
heavy water, and what kind of effect does that have on the
system?
Q: How does one make the water in the body into heavy water?
Q: Is it as simple as going into a trance an humming 'ooom?'
A: On the right track, but short of destination.
Q: Does it have something to do with the bones... using the
bones in the body as resonators?
A: Just review when convenient. Guessing will derail you.
Q: I need a clue about this sound...
A: You have been given this.
Q: Well, I thought about the DNA, marrow, blood, hemoglobin,
magnetite, and the fact that blood is manufactured in the
marrow of the bones, and the symbolism of the skull and
crossbones which is also the symbol of the Rosie Cross,
and the image of the blood of the pelican - so it just
made me think that blood was important. Does blood have
something to do with this internal sound or does the sound
change the blood?
A: No more on this.

Hmm, I wonder, how about the idea of the sound of the sun changing the water in the human body into heavy water...? More on this effect of the sun on water idea in this thread, which has a link to a site with a a series of videos:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=12588.msg140872#msg140872

Interestingly, according to David Sereda, the sound of the sun is actually like the sound of 'ooom'/ohm as well. Just a thought.

Laura said:
[...]
Now, here's a bit from Secret History about the Maruts:

[...]
The image of the “spear armed“ dancing of course has led people to think that they are dancing with spears, but what if it means something altogether different? Anyone who has watched traditional Celtic dances is immediately struck by the stiff armed posture of the dancers who only move the lower parts of their bodies. Dancing in perfect synchrony on a wooden platform produces a hypnotic and thrilling effect., and we find here a possible system of elevation of consciousness that might produce vibratory effects not only in stone, but also in the very cells of both the dancers and the audience. More than this, when we consider the immobility of the upper part of the body, and the stylized motion of the lower part of the body, we think of the “length of string“ attached to a pendulum that accesses other realities. We may also consider the addition of a real “lance“ as a “lengthener” of the “string,” or something that was incorporated to connect the dancer to a specific frequency. Add to it very specific music, utilized to amplify the energetic effects, or sound that was a RESULT of the dance, and we begin to see a very different picture of the dance of Apollo at Stonehenge every 19 years. In fact, we are reminded of that curious story where Fulcanelli supposedly told Jacques Bergier:

I've watched the traditional Celtic dances before, and they do indeed have a hypnotic and thrilling effect; however, there was this Japanese dance which I had watched long ago on a friends laptop which was really amazing. It wasn't exactly bamboo dancing, but they had long staffs/(bamboo's?) that they held and danced with while melodically tapping it on the wooden floor and also they wore wooden shoes I think, which they tapped as well - some where standing and some where sitting in a large group - and this dance was all done with a very thrilling rhythmic synchrony. I don't know what the dance was called and I've searched several times in the past and today in trying to find it with no luck. Does anyone have any idea what I am talking about? I may just have to try to get a hold of this old friend of mine and see if he remembers what I am talking about and the name of this video/dance.

Raintree, have you finished your studies in psychopathology and health?

Laura said:
Raintree, have you finished your studies in psychopathology and health?

Not yet. I will continue asap as soon as I finish reading these new sessions, if that is ok...

Anybody else seen this? _http://dance.blogs.fox.com/tag/national-dance-day/

July 31st. Isn't that when there's supposed to be some "Cardinal Convergence" of the planets?

Very interesting session.
For the past 9yrs I've been practicing a dance style called coincidentally, Waving, which I currently perform professionally.
Though it looks nothing like the dances featured in those clips, since I started I have found an appreciation of all dance styles.
Looking forward to future developments.

I like all this talk about dancing! sounds fun... and the Maypole dance (and Mayday) is of great interest to me also, since I was born on Mayday... Mayday has a fascinating history (in the U.S. it is where we got the 8 hour workday from, and also was the original labor day) - This year I had the chance to take part in my first ever Maypole dance (a celebration in Connecticut); it was a very energetic, uplifting, spiritual experience!

What jumps out at me is based on the following; I've seen "hints" toward this subject in many of the sessions:

(Session Date: July 16th 2009)
Q: (L) I once speculated, and I don't remember where I speculated about it, that a human being has a certain field - like a morphic field - and they are connected in various ways to the field in which they interact... that everything else has a field and all these fields interconnect and intersperse, and that people who perform certain formalized maneuvers based on some technology which we don't know or understand, that it's in a sense - because somebody had told me once that information is stored or retrieved on a computer by a single electron being moved in a certain way on a microchip, that it was a pathway that it follows, and that the pathway that it follows means something - so my idea was perhaps human beings in a sense can be like electrons moving within a certain field. If a group of electrons line themselves up and move in a certain way, it adds some sort of considerable - it's like a significant movement of energy - it creates a current. And this creation of a current is like something that enables you to connect to this other realm, this other density. It's almost like you're creating a cord or something, a tube, or some kind of...

A: A "conduit" maybe?

In this thread, there are a few more posts of past sessions - where the topic of bloodlines, kites into birds, and also trees come into play. Hints, as I see them. My mind jumped to "Conference of Birds" and also the "Battle of the Trees" as I read through this. The theme I see is invisible, unmeasurable forms of communication within species, and, between species.

In short, I wonder if the "conduit" actually has to do with Collective Communications: such as Diffusion Sensing, Efficiency Sensing, Quorum Sensing, Pheromones, Photosynthesis (for plants: book = The Secret Life of Plants); all the means by which species of different densities can communicate mysteriously across time and space. The negative "fence" of the PTB can tap into this collective consciousness stream; whereas the positive dance can create a shield against this "signal hopping" and also provide a means for those of high enough awareness to also communicate at great distances "through" the fence (?)

Back
Top Bottom