Session 16 July 2009

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Do people practice it? C's point dances as something compelling.
Luks,

It has been a possibility for a long time I think so "practicing" like any endeavor can take time and planing.

A: Moon-day.
A: With the current imbalance, about once a week. Later, as the balance is restored, it can be once a month... Dark of the moon.
A: A "conduit" maybe?
We have the concept but planning, timing and building the strength of a "conduit" is a part of the process I think.

I think being "compelled" is not quite the same as seeing the purpose and usefulness of a tool and understanding how to use it.

I don't know the current status or importance of this suggestion but I do think about it now and then too.

Luks

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
@goyacobol
You see, I would like to go dancing. Some time ago I used to go to clubs and "dancing," but now they give me nausea. I am wondering about dancing however about at the entirely new level and wondering whether others developed those ideas about dancing. I am not stressing anybody about it. I am just curious.

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
@goyacobol
You see, I would like to go dancing. Some time ago I used to go to clubs and "dancing," but now they give me nausea. I am wondering about dancing however about at the entirely new level and wondering whether others developed those ideas about dancing. I am not stressing anybody about it. I am just curious.
Luks,

I misunderstood your reference but I suppose practice that dancing might be useful as exercise but it may depend on health issues or age.
Maybe others can comment if they have some experiences to share. I often wished I could take dance lessons to not look so clumsy. Group dancing seems to be very much fun.

Luks

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Luks,

I misunderstood your reference but I suppose practice that dancing might be useful as exercise but it may depend on health issues or age.
Maybe others can comment if they have some experiences to share. I often wished I could take dance lessons to not look so clumsy. Group dancing seems to be very much fun.
Easy 👍

I mean both, practice dancing as the activity which has the well know benefits and at the same time practice that kind of movements which could have been more powerful than typical dances. For fun and other purposes.

Top Bottom