Session 16 July 2009

annp said:
I know NO ONE at the moment who is remotely interested in this Work.
Anyway, thought I would bring that up to see if anyone else has had some of the same thoughts - maybe geography is keeping some of us from progressing and a little "push" against that might help. How to know though....

I definitely had the same thoughts at one time. Coming to terms with the possibility that our present circumstances are exactly where we need to be for this Work, is probably one of the hardest first lessons to learn - it was for me. I think that if we didn't need a particular lesson, then we probably wouldn't see a particular thing as a problem to us.

Amazing thread. And who would have thought `Maze Dancing would be the Key`! Kudos to whomever brought this topic up! Perhaps there were clues with discussion about the Celtic dancers and Stonehenge or building the Pyramids, moving stones by sound etc. And how Laura can pull together episodes from 10 years ago to today to find new clues and new answers on a particular riddle is mindboggling to me. But there are some interesting questions.
Why will the words to sing and chant during the dance be given via dream and not the `board`? Are the C`s going to sing and chant in Lauras dreamworld to give the key and cadence? lol! And in a previous session the C`s said that 2009 would be a `smashing year. Did that have broad implications to Earth or viewing our solar system with Jupiter being hit with something maybe the size of Earth. And a clue was given about a comet when asked...maybe one... the C`s said. Then did we see it already? Patiently watching and waiting.

Then there is the 5D City on the hill statement in the current transcript. San Francisco would be a strong candidate, and I have had past dreams of quakes in California, well before reading Laura and the C`s. Is this a `smashing`? Would that be the forums consensus? I can imagine a scenario that, the destruction of San Francisco would lead to a collapse of the US stock and bond markets, which would probably lead to the United States not paying interest to foreign debt holders, particularilly China. Whether reniging on the debt or trying to print dollars in a hyperinflationary move, those actions would not sit well with the Chinese and their 2 Trillion US paper holdings. They will panic. That would probably lead to WWIII, unless Israel attacks Iran first. Wonder what the timing of this 5D event is...2009?

And I had an idea - slash- question. Would it be possible to broadcast the dance live some how over the internet? Would it be helpful if we saw the performance and were able to chant and sing along with the live feed? Even is our chakra pathways may not be in the proper alignment, would this be beneficial to the project and our personal goals?

I don't like to dance, i feel ridiculous, but i don't think that dance is ridiculous, i just don't like

about the session

Hahaha, three days after my birthday, I didn't know about the transcriptions, is there one transcription about you know, about alex collier and the andromedans?

And i am always asking myself, i'm going to die at the big moment?, or i gonna be one of them that won't die... it's just, i don't have fear about it but, i think that all the people that are giving of themselfs at this time, trying to learn everything what they can, will have a big opportinity.

Could perhaps incorporating the enneagram add anything to the dance?

G (ISOM p. 294-5 said:
Much later - it was in the year 1922 - when G. organized his Institute in France and when his pupils were studying dances and dervish exercises, G. showed them exercises connected with the 'movement of the enneagram.' On the floor of the hall where the exercises took place a large enneagram was drawn and the pupils who took part in the exercises stood on the spots marked by the numbers 1 to 9. Then they began to move in the direction of the numbers of the period in a very interesting movement, turning round one another at the points of meeting, that is, at the point where the lines intersect in the enneagram.

G. said at that time that exercises of moving according to the enneagram would occupy an important place in his ballet the 'Struggle of the Magicians.' And he said also that, without taking part in these exercises, without occupying some kind of place in them, it was almost impossible to understand the enneagram.

'It is possible to experience the enneagram by movement,' he said. 'The rhythm itself of these movements would suggest the neccessary ideas and maintain the necessary tension; without them it is not possible to feel what is most important.'

A: Yes. But we would like to point that all "souled" individuals are members of a fragmented 6D soul/being. When they begin to connect with their future/higher centers, this implies a natural connecting with the other members of their soul group.

I am some what confused about this concept. what is meant by quoted "souled" mean ?. Fallen at "Fall" or Fallen who were not spoiled enough to make higher connections ?.

I am wondering about how many 'souled' individuals are there in this planet ?. The Ra or Pleadiens wanderers concept says there are millions are in this planet at this time. is this 200 people are from those millions or any body from the Fallen group at "Fall" ?

seek10 said:
what is meant by quoted "souled" mean ?

From the Cass Glossary entry on Organic Portals:

In Gnosis, Mouravieff introduces the concept of two races of humanity. These are respectively called adamic and preadamic man. The Cassiopaeans have given the term Organic Portal to refer to preadamic man. The difference between adamic and preadamic man is that preadamic man does not have an individuated soul. In all other respects, preadamic man is indistinguishable from adamic man. Preadamics do not have the so-called higher centers. If one attributes soul qualities to preadamic man, one is seeing a reflection of another's soul in the preadamic and mistaking it for the individuated soul of the adamic man...."

seek10 said:
Fallen at "Fall" or Fallen who were not spoiled enough to make higher connections ?

From the Cass Glossary entry on Organic Portals:

Preadamic man is native to the present third density Earth and is not subject to the Biblical Fall.

From the Cass Glossary entry on The Fall:

The Cassiopaean take on the fall is that there first was a group soul in 'union with the One,' which collectively decided to experience physicality for faster learning.... Mouravieff speaks of the fall in largely Christian terms, although he is more specific than the genesis account. The fall concerns only so-called Adamic man. There are two kinds of humanity, biologically and psychologically indistinguishable. The preadamic man is a result of biological evolution, possessing a group soul, a bit like species are said to have souls in the animal kingdom. The Adamic man on the other hand knew a sort of Edenic state maybe comparable to the pre-fall state discussed by the Cassiopaeans. The fall stripped Adamic man of the connection to his higher centers, leaving him with an individuated soul disconnected from the body and mind. The Work may then aim at reconnecting these and thereby redeeming the fall....

seek10 said:
I am wondering about how many 'souled' individuals are there in this planet ?

The following statement by the C's (from Session 020713) may provide a clue:

A: If you consider that the population is equally
distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary
"souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as
many organic portals as souled individuals.

seek10 said:
The Ra or Pleadiens wanderers concept says there are millions are in this planet at this time. is this 200 people are from those millions or any body from the Fallen group at "Fall" ?

I'm having trouble grasping what you're asking here, and suspect you may be mixing apples with oranges.

The Cass Glossary entry on Wanderers states that it "is the Ra term for a soul of 4th through 6th density who decides to incarnate in third density for a specific mission." By "this 200 people", I assume you are referring to the fact that "Gurdjieff has said that 200 people belonging to the esoteric circle of humanity could greatly change the world if they so chose" (see Cass Glossary entry on 200 Conscious Beings). There is nothing in the Cassiopaea material (as far as I can see) that would suggest that those "200 people" would have to necessarily belong to the "Wanderer" category. However, obviously, both groups would be comprised of "souled" individuals.

Hope that helps....

:)

PepperFritz wrote
I'm having trouble grasping what you're asking here, and suspect you may be mixing apples with oranges.

the word "souled" has been used by many for many puposes . G uses 'souled' for the person who made connections with higher centers. Many religions or its variations of many form use soul as any body goes back/comes from to 5D.

I was wondering that whether we need only 200 people of billions of "souled" persons (( from or to 5D) or the persons who made connection to the higher centers. Of course both so called wanderers and people from Fallen belong have individual souls ( to and from 5D). this is a thought I had for some time.

Now C's say all 'souled' persons are part of fragmented 6D being. my understanding ( I could be wrong) is that wanderer group is different from the 'Fallen', of course both are capable of making connection to higher centers.

There is nothing in the Cassiopaea material (as far as I can see) that would suggest that those "200 people" would have to necessarily belong to the "Wanderer" category. However, obviously, both groups would be comprised of "souled" individuals.
in the Jul 16 2009 session C's mentioned about it . this is the concept i read from the bringers of the dawn. amazingly C's went some distance to tell how the game works.

Q: (L) Okay, the Maruts were referred to as - they were like all of a special bloodline - and they danced, and their dance produced benefits for the tribe. I mean, the heavens opened, and baskets came down with food and whatever they needed. I mean, it's like the original story of Manna from heaven. Only it wasn't just something tasteless, it was whatever they wanted or needed. Krunchy (healthy cereal)! (laughter)

A: Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected". If this is done, there are even more important functions. For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks. Do you realize that 200 or so people assembled this way, and a block against the marauders could be put in place? Furthermore the wave is coming, the "dancers" could very well determine how it affects your planet and reality. Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

Regarding the "block against the marauders" , this reminds me of the Independence day Movie. After these years of looking at the evil in the news ( only gets our attention when some brave person exposes it ), there seems to be VERY close 4D command & control between all the players who are playing the evil game. Mostly it is some bad apple(psychopath) making decisions and every body following.

it is not always the standard path cia's special teams to the unsuspecting agents in between to the victims. In Independence day , it is the mother ship that is acting as command & control center, so destroying the mother ship destroys the individual ships. It think this is what C's hinting to break the communications. once the communication is broken, people will go behind the elite like ants attacking the snake to its death.

seek10 said:
Now C's say all 'souled' persons are part of fragmented 6D being. my understanding ( I could be wrong) is that wanderer group is different from the 'Fallen', of course both are capable of making connection to higher centers.

As I understand it, the C's use the term "souled" to refer to the 50% of the human population who are not OPs. According to their cosmology, the Fall can be interpreted in several ways: the fall of 7D consciousness, through 6D (i.e. the plenum of names of god), into any density of matter, 1D, 2D, 3D, or 4D. Evolution can the progress from any of these densities. So, some members of this soul group chose to incarnate into mineral matter, some into animals life, and some into human bodies. Probably only the latter would be termed "wanderers" as used by Ra.

seek10 said:
the word "souled" has been used by many for many puposes . G uses 'souled' for the person who made connections with higher centers. Many religions or its variations of many form use soul as any body goes back/comes from to 5D.

This is true, seek10, but in the context of your question, it appears you are interested in how the C's used the term 'souled' which, as Approaching Infinity and Pepperfritz have pointed out, is the 50% of the human population on earth with an individuated soul (or seed of a soul).

s10 said:
I was wondering that whether we need only 200 people of billions of "souled" persons (( from or to 5D) or the persons who made connection to the higher centers.

So, you are using the definition you are culturally familiar with for 'souled persons' - those traveling to or from 5D - that definition actually includes OPs which are not included in the C's definition of individuated souls (to my understanding). In short, by inter-mixing these definitions, you are confusing the issue. Also, the idea that it takes specifically '200' is not set in stone - that could be a metaphor or have another meaning all together.

Once we attach literal meanings to information we have gleaned from higher sources, we often lose the whole point, since our literal meanings tend to be quite limited, as human beings.

However, to your question, it would seem logical to me that if it were only 200 people who could affect such a monumental change, that they would have to, necessarily, have made a connection to their higher centers - though I certainly cannot know such a thing for certain.

seek10 said:
Of course both so called wanderers and people from Fallen belong have individual souls ( to and from 5D). this is a thought I had for some time.

And, again, according to your own definitions, you are confusing things. Not all entities that travel from 3D to 5D have individual souls - 50% of them have a group soul construct (OPs) though that may be a limiting way of putting it since there are apparently a LOT of variations and gradations in that group. People from 'Fallen' - the Lucifer legend is the human race - and 'wanderers' are here from a higher level to interact for a specific purpose (to my current understanding) - however, your statement that 'wanderers and 'Fallen' have individual souls would make sense to my understanding. (The designation of to and from 5D is what is throwing the clarity off)

s said:
Now C's say all 'souled' persons are part of fragmented 6D being.

I think they said they're part of a fragmented soul unit. So, since we surmise that 50% of the current earth human population is 'souled', that would indicate that they are part of the same soul unit that is currently fragmented. I'm not sure that I've clarified anything, since the point of your question is rather unclear to me - and my understanding is, as always, 'under development' - but fwiw.

seek10 said:
Regarding the "block against the marauders" , this reminds me of the Independence day Movie. After these years of looking at the evil in the news ( only gets our attention when some brave person exposes it ), there seems to be VERY close 4D command & control between all the players who are playing the evil game. Mostly it is some bad apple(psychopath) making decisions and every body following.

I found this in the glossary on ‘mental blocking’.
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=962&lsel=M

[...] Attack often works by playing on pre-existing doubts or divisions within the self or within a group. Recognizing this and being unambiguous and not tempted to be swayed is important. “I don't want to know” is not mental blocking. Knowing things, including the nature and content of the attack is important for an objective view of the world. But once one knows about it, one can decline to again be subjected to the same arguments and simply reject the whole topic as one that has already been seen and dealt with.

Declining a confrontation is not always an appropriate strategy, for example truth cannot be defended by being invisible. It is not possible to give fixed rules for every situation. Recognizing appropriate action depends on recognizing the deeper dynamic involved, we could say the nature of the asking. Defending truth where there is no interest for it to begin with is simply wasted time whereas standing up for it when there is a possibility of it being accepted can be a service to the participants.

Knowledge of a special kind may itself be a form of protection. Since the battle concerns one's “soul” or FRV, having drawn one's circle and standing firm in it may preempt attack. Human knowledge is never absolutely certain or complete, but knowledge through choice to apply it may become something of a different quality. Information is converted into being by the process of commitment. Mental blocking is not a matter of “true belief” but rather of asserting one's choice also wile faced with attack. This is generally not an aggressive stance, since attack often expects an aggressive response.

Acting as a group may be important to the process. A single individual may be worn down by continuously defending one's position, also a group may focus “higher energies” more effectively than an individual. This is not a case of mob mentality but of strength in unity of purpose. An isolated individual's mode of thinking and perceiving may more readily be shifted to match the attacker's, thus diminishing the STO alignment of the attacked.

We are not talking about fighting in a physical or 3D sense, where both antagonists have a similar nature and modes of thinking and responding. In 3D warfare, no matter the specifics, also in asymmetric situations, the combatants still play at a similar game.

In the case of mental blocking, the point is to preserve one's own nature, not to adopt that of the attacker. This is not always applicable to physical 3D conflict. We may think that in the context of higher densities, one's FRV, or polarity along the STO/STS axis determines one's strength and the realm one occupies. Deviating from one's chosen polarity represents loss. Sometimes the battle may be a “staring down contest,” sometimes it may not occur at all if the antagonists are naturally kept separate by their different natures.

Writings of mystics of the monastic traditions describe something like mental blocking when discussing the spiritual attacks confronted by the monks. The devils seek to confuse, to alternatingly flatter and to induce despair. The defense is not in arguing or engaging but in simultaneously acknowledging that the self is weak yet stands firm in giving thanks and glory to God, regardless of temptation or concern for self. The general advice not to talk to apparitions concerns this.

I always liked this story The Goban Saor: 'What Donkeys Do' (posted below) thinking that what the Goban did in the story might have been a kind of mental blocking or a "blocking against the marauders" when he was able to see the truth of the situation in the tavern and hold the firm realization within his consciousness that the rowdy group in the tavern (who were mocking him) were in reality no more responsible for their actions then a braying donkey. The Goban’s knowledge of how the people in the tavern were just acting typical to the nature of all sleeping men and who were nothing more then unconscious automatons, controlled by outside forces along with his ‘ableness’ to hold this knowledge in his awareness as it was happening in real time, may have ‘changed his frequency’ and made him inedible to those jokers in the tavern. I'm sure the same can apply to the knowledge of psychopathy.

Here's the story:
_http://www.katinkahesselink.net/sufi/goban7.html

The Goban Saor: 'What Donkeys Do'

Once the Goban was in the Tabhairne (tavern) drinking mead as usual. At the next table a rowdy group - led by Cairbre O Loingsigh, the sea-captain's son - was loudly recapitulating the Goban's various adventures and misadventures.

The stories invariably ended in roars of laughter. The whole idea was to show what a foolish and ridiculous character the Goban was.

They kept glancing gleefully and maliciously in the Goban's direction, but he paid no attention whatsoever. In fact, he seemed completely unconcerned and even gave the impression that the thoughts running through his head were of a pleasant nature.

Gradually - since they were getting no response - the rowdy group's joviality seemed to run down and they became quieter and quieter . Some continued to glance maliciously over at the Goban, but now frustration clouded some faces , others seemed puzzled or annoyed.

At last , Conaill Mac Carthaigh , the tavern-owner - his curiosity aroused - wandered over to the Goban and said : "Goban : did you not hear what those layabouts were saying about you ? Aren't you going to do something about it ?"

Suddenly the whole tavern went quiet, waiting for the Goban's response:

Blinking, as if coming out of a dream, the Goban said: "..Well, now, tavern-keeper, if I'm walking along the road of an evening, minding my own business, and an 'oul donkey leans over a gate and brays at me, I'm not going to get upset, am I? Because that's what donkeys do ..!"

Approaching Infinity said:
seek10 said:

As I understand it, the C's use the term "souled" to refer to the 50% of the human population who are not OPs. According to their cosmology, the Fall can be interpreted in several ways: the fall of 7D consciousness, through 6D (i.e. the plenum of names of god), into any density of matter, 1D, 2D, 3D, or 4D. Evolution can the progress from any of these densities. So, some members of this soul group chose to incarnate into mineral matter, some into animals life, and some into human bodies. Probably only the latter would be termed "wanderers" as used by Ra.
I was using the word Fall that happened 309000 years back from 4D to 3D .

so we are talking about 3 billion souled people. Origin of my question came from bringers of the dawn where they say millions of wanderers not billions

This time period was designed by the original creator gods or project designers for them to come back and take over this place and return it to its original plan. Millions have been called to participate in this project. Millions have said, "Yes, we are renegades. Let us go and take back this project and see if we can set it right. We will rebuild the ruins and put it together."

anart said:
So, you are using the definition you are culturally familiar with for 'souled persons' - those traveling to or from 5D - that definition actually includes OPs which are not included in the C's definition of individuated souls (to my understanding).

though i am aware of this, I loosely used 'to and from 5D' based on the following definition and this caused confusion. I am sorry for that confusion.

Q: Do "organic portals" go to fifth density when they die?
A: Only temporarily until the "second death."

s said:
Now C's say all 'souled' persons are part of fragmented 6D being.

anart said:
I think they said they're part of a fragmented soul unit. So, since we surmise that 50% of the current earth human population is 'souled', that would indicate that they are part of the same soul unit that is currently fragmented. I'm not sure that I've clarified anything, since the point of your question is rather unclear to me - and my understanding is, as always, 'under development' - but fwiw.

My confusion is trying to put some time lines ( how ever I try to remove this linear time, it doesn't go away ) to these events. 4D to 3D fall has happened 309,000 years ago, when did this wanderer group tries to intervene in these affairs before 309000 or after that . No doubt their time is changeable, but people getting born to 3D , there has to be some times lines. I know it doesn't matter, some how this question doesn't go away for me.

kenlee said:
seek10 said:

I found this in the glossary on ‘mental blocking’.

[...] Attack often works by playing on pre-existing doubts or divisions within the self or within a group. Recognizing this and being unambiguous and not tempted to be swayed is important. “I don't want to know” is not mental blocking. Knowing things, including the nature and content of the attack is important for an objective view of the world. But once one knows about it, one can decline to again be subjected to the same arguments and simply reject the whole topic as one that has already been seen and dealt with.

Declining a confrontation is not always an appropriate strategy, for example truth cannot be defended by being invisible. It is not possible to give fixed rules for every situation. Recognizing appropriate action depends on recognizing the deeper dynamic involved, we could say the nature of the asking. Defending truth where there is no interest for it to begin with is simply wasted time whereas standing up for it when there is a possibility of it being accepted can be a service to the participants.

Knowledge of a special kind may itself be a form of protection. Since the battle concerns one's “soul” or FRV, having drawn one's circle and standing firm in it may preempt attack. Human knowledge is never absolutely certain or complete, but knowledge through choice to apply it may become something of a different quality. Information is converted into being by the process of commitment. Mental blocking is not a matter of “true belief” but rather of asserting one's choice also wile faced with attack. This is generally not an aggressive stance, since attack often expects an aggressive response.

Acting as a group may be important to the process. A single individual may be worn down by continuously defending one's position, also a group may focus “higher energies” more effectively than an individual. This is not a case of mob mentality but of strength in unity of purpose. An isolated individual's mode of thinking and perceiving may more readily be shifted to match the attacker's, thus diminishing the STO alignment of the attacked.

We are not talking about fighting in a physical or 3D sense, where both antagonists have a similar nature and modes of thinking and responding. In 3D warfare, no matter the specifics, also in asymmetric situations, the combatants still play at a similar game.

In the case of mental blocking, the point is to preserve one's own nature, not to adopt that of the attacker. This is not always applicable to physical 3D conflict. We may think that in the context of higher densities, one's FRV, or polarity along the STO/STS axis determines one's strength and the realm one occupies. Deviating from one's chosen polarity represents loss. Sometimes the battle may be a “staring down contest,” sometimes it may not occur at all if the antagonists are naturally kept separate by their different natures.

Writings of mystics of the monastic traditions describe something like mental blocking when discussing the spiritual attacks confronted by the monks. The devils seek to confuse, to alternatingly flatter and to induce despair. The defense is not in arguing or engaging but in simultaneously acknowledging that the self is weak yet stands firm in giving thanks and glory to God, regardless of temptation or concern for self. The general advice not to talk to apparitions concerns this.

I always liked this story The Goban Saor: 'What Donkeys Do' (posted below) thinking that what the Goban did in the story might have been a kind of mental blocking or a "blocking against the marauders" when he was able to see the truth of the situation in the tavern and hold the firm realization within his consciousness that the rowdy group in the tavern (who were mocking him) were in reality no more responsible for their actions then a braying donkey. The Goban’s knowledge of how the people in the tavern were just acting typical to the nature of all sleeping men and who were nothing more then unconscious automatons, controlled by outside forces along with his ‘ableness’ to hold this knowledge in his awareness as it was happening in real time, may have ‘changed his frequency’ and made him inedible to those jokers in the tavern. I'm sure the same can apply to the knowledge of psychopathy.

Here's the story:
_http://www.katinkahesselink.net/sufi/goban7.html

The Goban Saor: 'What Donkeys Do'

Once the Goban was in the Tabhairne (tavern) drinking mead as usual. At the next table a rowdy group - led by Cairbre O Loingsigh, the sea-captain's son - was loudly recapitulating the Goban's various adventures and misadventures.

The stories invariably ended in roars of laughter. The whole idea was to show what a foolish and ridiculous character the Goban was.

They kept glancing gleefully and maliciously in the Goban's direction, but he paid no attention whatsoever. In fact, he seemed completely unconcerned and even gave the impression that the thoughts running through his head were of a pleasant nature.

Gradually - since they were getting no response - the rowdy group's joviality seemed to run down and they became quieter and quieter . Some continued to glance maliciously over at the Goban, but now frustration clouded some faces , others seemed puzzled or annoyed.

At last , Conaill Mac Carthaigh , the tavern-owner - his curiosity aroused - wandered over to the Goban and said : "Goban : did you not hear what those layabouts were saying about you ? Aren't you going to do something about it ?"

Suddenly the whole tavern went quiet, waiting for the Goban's response:

Blinking, as if coming out of a dream, the Goban said: "..Well, now, tavern-keeper, if I'm walking along the road of an evening, minding my own business, and an 'oul donkey leans over a gate and brays at me, I'm not going to get upset, am I? Because that's what donkeys do ..!"

Mental blocking seems to me a very interesting and necessary tool.
So as I understood, the capacity to blocking mentally will depend on:
Integrity of the being
Knowledge of the being
In advanced states will lead to state in wich beings are able to interact properly in every and each interaction, allowing them protect or hold their degree of vibration corresponding to their choice.

May 30 session said:
A: Just as detoxing the body can lead to abundant health, so can detoxing the mind and environment lead to abundant life and happiness for all. But as was the "fall", it must be a group decision and the differences and pathological blocks to objective understanding must be removed.
Q: (L) In other words, there's no hope for our planet or our species if normal human beings do not come together and get over these varied pathological belief systems and religions and "your truth" and "my truth" and all that sort of thing?
A: Yes. All of that was created and spread by pathological types under the influence of their hyperdimensional masters for the purpose of turning this planet into a "hell on earth" with them as the masters. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

As I see it, The ability of the group as a whole depends on the ability of the individuals who form it, all of them must have reached a similar level of growth, and a comprehension of DEEP REALITY to confront PRIMARY REALITY with a same aim.

cassiopaea glossary said:
In the case of mental blocking, the point is to preserve one's own nature, not to adopt that of the attacker.

I guess that is where faith comes into play, faith in each other, faith in truth, faith in a world or primary reality where all of us can continue growing giving free expression to our being or deep reality.
This should be the real expression of love, individuals knowing, being and coming together forming a whole to manifest the truth in a world of lies.

A: If you consider that the population is equally
distributed, then you will understand that in an ordinary
"souled" person's life, that person will encounter half as
many organic portals as souled individuals.

Why does everybody think that "50% of the human population are not OPs" ?

As I understand the calculation

- one third are organic portals
- two thirds are souled individuals

Now the quote makes sense that - given an equally distributed population - a person will encounter half as many
organic portals as souled individuals. If they wanted to express 50% of the population the sentence would have been:
"... that person will encounter as many organic portals as souled individuals."

Am I totally off track ??

The mention of encountering individuals at those ratios was in light of reincarnating in groups, not as describing the populaltion, of which the C's did say was 50/50.

Back
Top Bottom