Session 16 July 2009

Avala said:
Great action packed session :)

For someone who doesn't know enough about all of this, dancing might sounds silly, but if you throw in energy, and united energies of the dancers, and the goal everything sat at the place. It's good that it is easy slow dance, even I, clumsy as I am, have courage to try it.

I have two questions:

A: Yes. But we would like to point that all "souled" individuals are members of a fragmented 6D soul/being. When they begin to connect with their future/higher centers, this implies a natural connecting with the other members of their soul group.

1. Could that be "kites" maybe?

2. When one do that, connects with higher centers, and connects to other members higher centers, can that be of benefit to them (that other members) in this 3D, even if they didn't connected at the moment? (Probably wishful thinking, but it would be great if you can help someone like that)

That part of the session intrigued me also. It would seem to be in keeping with previous comments that others can end up at the same point on the cycle if we network adequately. And I like the idea that it could be an answer to those strange comments way back when about kites:

June 20 1998

Q: How many persons on the planet contain these 'convergent'

bloodlines?

A: 7367. Kites were used for cross communication between

bloodline members.

Q: Kites?! What do kites have to do with it? What the heck... you

guys are driving me NUTS! Do you mean kites as in paper and

string or kites as in the bird?

A: Yes, paper wood and string.

Q: (C) Like smoke signals? (L) Well, how is flying a kite... (C) Well, if

it has a certain symbol on it...

A: And shape.

Q: What shape is that?

A: No, not now.

Q: (C) Well, maybe the shape of a cleft chin? [Laughter] (L) Fair

skin, cleft chin... (C) Yeah and how did they communicate when it

was raining? (L) Yeah, and at night? Did they set them on fire?

Kites. This is obviously something that... (C) This is implying that

such people know they have the bloodline and keep in touch with

each other? (L) Or, is this something for the future when those of the

bloodline wake up?

A: Yes.

Q: All of the above? Or just the last part?

A: Latter.

Q: So, we need to go fly a kite... (C) With a particular shape and

symbol...

A: Research kites.

Q: (C) The Japanese fly kites... and there are a lot of people who

hang banners outside their houses all the time...

A: Want revelations? Prepare for "Treasure" Hunt.

Q: Thanks a lot!

A: These quests energize you, Laura!

Q: Yes, they do. When I start finding things that connect, it is like

having little explosions of energy in the brain... (A) Well, I don't

understand these kites. They don't fly by themselves, they are on a

string. You cannot see them at great distances.. only a few miles...

what is the point of communicating this way with someone who is

only a few miles away?

A: Kites can be released, or left behind too!

anart said:
cm said:
Once again sorry and please bear with me. I will try to explain what I finally understood.
I said that what you described as power walk sounds to me basically as any YCYR method out there.

Then it was explained to me that I don't use my thinking abilities properly.
It should have stopped there. With this I can agree.

I think an apology to Carcosa is also in order, considering the following:

Corto Maltese said:
While Perceval's and D Rusak's answer makes perfect sense and puts the things in the right perspective yours comes across as quite emotional to say. Otherwise you would probably exclude the bit about the video, which is what - supposed to discredit me or make me feel stupid?

Since your responses are the only ones that have come across as quite emotional. I do think that if you strongly and consistently practice the breathing exercises, you might begin to get handle on what seems to (still) be driving you. You're the only one who can change that, CM, so it seems a good time to do it!

To be perfectly clear, I made that comment about the video because I was kind of confused over CM's question. My intent was not to make him look stupid but rather to question his motive. Given his often accurate inputs on the forum, it's obvious he's far from being stupid. That's precisely why his question about the YCYR issue puzzled me.

Perceval said:
Avala said:
Great action packed session :)

For someone who doesn't know enough about all of this, dancing might sounds silly, but if you throw in energy, and united energies of the dancers, and the goal everything sat at the place. It's good that it is easy slow dance, even I, clumsy as I am, have courage to try it.

I have two questions:

A: Yes. But we would like to point that all "souled" individuals are members of a fragmented 6D soul/being. When they begin to connect with their future/higher centers, this implies a natural connecting with the other members of their soul group.

1. Could that be "kites" maybe?

2. When one do that, connects with higher centers, and connects to other members higher centers, can that be of benefit to them (that other members) in this 3D, even if they didn't connected at the moment? (Probably wishful thinking, but it would be great if you can help someone like that)

That part of the session intrigued me also. It would seem to be in keeping with previous comments that others can end up at the same point on the cycle if we network adequately. And I like the idea that it could be an answer to those strange comments way back when about kites:

June 20 1998

Q: How many persons on the planet contain these 'convergent'

bloodlines?

A: 7367. Kites were used for cross communication between

bloodline members.

Q: Kites?! What do kites have to do with it? What the heck... you

guys are driving me NUTS! Do you mean kites as in paper and

string or kites as in the bird?

A: Yes, paper wood and string.

Q: (C) Like smoke signals? (L) Well, how is flying a kite... (C) Well, if

it has a certain symbol on it...

A: And shape.

Q: What shape is that?

A: No, not now.

Q: (C) Well, maybe the shape of a cleft chin? [Laughter] (L) Fair

skin, cleft chin... (C) Yeah and how did they communicate when it

was raining? (L) Yeah, and at night? Did they set them on fire?

Kites. This is obviously something that... (C) This is implying that

such people know they have the bloodline and keep in touch with

each other? (L) Or, is this something for the future when those of the

bloodline wake up?

A: Yes.

Q: All of the above? Or just the last part?

A: Latter.

Q: So, we need to go fly a kite... (C) With a particular shape and

symbol...

A: Research kites.

Q: (C) The Japanese fly kites... and there are a lot of people who

hang banners outside their houses all the time...

A: Want revelations? Prepare for "Treasure" Hunt.

Q: Thanks a lot!

A: These quests energize you, Laura!

Q: Yes, they do. When I start finding things that connect, it is like

having little explosions of energy in the brain... (A) Well, I don't

understand these kites. They don't fly by themselves, they are on a

string. You cannot see them at great distances.. only a few miles...

what is the point of communicating this way with someone who is

only a few miles away?

That is one beautiful concept: "today I will pull you, tomorrow, when I become slow you will pull me, and day after tomorrow we all will be there"

[quote author=rs]Quote from: Laura on Yesterday at 09:10:53 PM
Okay, Jeep, are ya still with me? I'm laying important principles out for you here and even though it's been done before, elsewhere on the forum, in books, and podcasts and so on and so forth, I guess you have missed it all the other times it has been discussed.

Now, the Cs have repeatedly told us that "rituals restrict" and "knowledge protects."

A rite is a set of actions that are repeated by individuals from the "outside" of a knowledge system, who have no idea what they are doing or why, but they believe that if they do these actions that something will happen.

I'm with you, and have been following all along. What I am missing however, is the causal chain between esoteric knowledge and dancing or breathing. I am not saying it does not exist, I am saying I don't yet see the connection.[/quote]

This is how I see it, or how I interpret it to myself.

Everything is energy, me/you are energy, although aware of itself (hopingly). Gaining knowledge and understandings makes that you can utilize more energy around you and thus become even more aware of yourself. Esoteric knowledge, like any other knowledge makes you prepared, gives you understanding of the processes that you do in utilizing energy.

Dancing could be ritual when you dance just for the sake of it, or when you dance without clear aim and clear understanding what exactly you are doing. Because you invest you/ your energy into that activity, you give it without knowing the cause why and without knowing how, (you don't understand the process) and in that way someone else, who knows how to do it, can use your energy in his own purposes.

But if you know what you are doing, how you are doing it, and why you are doing it you can direct energy in the way you want, and that's where esoteric knowledge goes in.

Who would say that dance could do such things, it is little bit confusing. But if you take into consideration that it's just a way for utilizing energy, and then achieve something with that energy (dance is not goal by itself) and also take in consideration "connecting chakras" idea and idea that we are not just this body of meat and bones, but also energy, implies that our bodies and using/directing them/ their energies through the dance is very powerful tool.

I think that "connecting chakras" does not mean "love your fellow being, think nice of someone" but it means "unite, unite your energy, make it stronger, make one man with the power of 200 people" and that's where Eiriu Eolas technique steps in, not to make some wizardry and wonders or make you feel better (which of course is good and helps making you eager to do that) but to clean unhealthy energy (there is that expression "esoteric slime") which is usually there with emotional buffers and such things.

So, Eiriu Eolas is like acid which cleans our pipes, and then when we can connect our pipes (one way is obviously through the dancing) into one big pipe. And through the one big pipe can flow much more water than through many smaller ones.

So, I think it's simple: Become full human, or disappear, Unite and survive or disappear. No middle way, no compromise.

Came to my mind that parole from the Spanish civil war !NO PASARAN! Which means something like "(They) will not pass (I am in their way)"

Or so I think . . .

For some reason this session had me thinking constantly of the book The Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho.

I didn't quite know what to make of the book, but it's one of those books when I closed it I thought "Whhaaaaa?", anyway what stayed with me was the time the character learned calligraphy in the desert and when she had learned what she had to learn (something more than calligraphy...), she returned to London and that's when she started the dances, and much emphasis was placed on the power contained within these dances and how she eventually had a following.

Laura for some reason makes me think of the character in this book, in how the early years of contact with the Cs are reminiscent of the character’s desert experience, and now it's time for the fireworks - the dances, breathing etc.

The thing that really stayed with me about this book, was a knowledge (deep down?) that there's much power to be had from these dances. I still wonder what esoteric knowledge Coelho has, since it definitely manifests in his fictional writing. His books make a strange impression on me, and it made me look at a toy-toying group of strikers differently and wonder what they are creating, since it’s also VERY chaotic! Anyway…

So it's necessary to combine following:
-C's breathing yoga
-Sun yoga during golden hour preferably dusk
-Music 1/4 slow tempo (with C's narrator prayer or/and singing with some instrumental background)
-Dance closest to the archaic Etruscan-Ilyrian maze reels
-Place preferably on open and close to the natural running water
-Once a week preferably Monday for a start
I know Laura and group will manage to do it (have no doubt in it:) but I have couple of questions realted to it:

-What key to use for music (f# like for shamanic monovocal singing or to use multivocal singing in same key or any other)??
-How long to dance in one session?
-What instruments to use??
-To have same slow tempo during whole session or to make it faster toward the end??
-What hand posture to use: right to left between all participants or some different and what to do with people on the end??
-If needs to be danced in the maze, does it means dancers will dance only toward the centre of the maze or towards its exit as well?? How big maze have to be or it depends of participants number??
-To do some extra preps: like 24hrs special diet (water detox or anything else), or to dance without shoes in order to be fully grounded (like for Reiki), to have silk garment in order to isolate dancers from microwaves???
Sorry for so many questions at once but this idea is so simple it must work, time to say goodbye and farewell to opscure high-tech gadgets, let's open the dance:)

jubazo said:
-What key to use for music (f# like for shamanic monovocal singing or to use multivocal singing in same key or any other)??
-How long to dance in one session?
-What instruments to use??
-To have same slow tempo during whole session or to make it faster toward the end??
-What hand posture to use: right to left between all participants or some different and what to do with people on the end??
-If needs to be danced in the maze, does it means dancers will dance only toward the centre of the maze or towards its exit as well?? How big maze have to be or it depends of participants number??
-To do some extra preps: like 24hrs special diet (water detox or anything else), or to dance without shoes in order to be fully grounded (like for Reiki), to have silk garment in order to isolate dancers from microwaves???
Sorry for so many questions at once but this idea is so simple it must work, time to say goodbye and farewell to opscure high-tech gadgets, let's open the dance:)

Slow down, cowboy! They just did the session the other day! I'm sure when they figure it all out, the information will be passed on to the rest of us in due time. Why are you going full speed off on your own?

rs on Yesterday at 09:57:26 PM said:
But at the same time, there was this little nagging voice in the back of my head that I recalled from previous transcripts "There are NO good rituals."

I don't quite know how to balance the input that the rhythms and "frequencies" of dance will have a positive and collaborative effect with the admonition about ritual. Frankly it has me puzzled.
rs said:
Laura on Today at 02:10:53 AM said:
Okay, Jeep, are ya still with me? I'm laying important principles out for you here and even though it's been done before, elsewhere on the forum, in books, and podcasts and so on and so forth, I guess you have missed it all the other times it has been discussed.

Now, the Cs have repeatedly told us that "rituals restrict" and "knowledge protects."

A rite is a set of actions that are repeated by individuals from the "outside" of a knowledge system, who have no idea what they are doing or why, but they believe that if they do these actions that something will happen.

I'm with you, and have been following all along. What I am missing however, is the causal chain between esoteric knowledge and dancing or breathing. I am not saying it does not exist, I am saying I don't yet see the connection.

OK, I think it's pretty safe to say that when Laura wrote Jeep, she meant rs. It gave me a bit of a startle at first!

Well, after 15 years, it looks like things are getting down to the real nitty gritty! In other words, we've finished our time wandering in the desert and are now headed to the promise land - by dancing no less?! The process continues to fascinate and enlighten!

[quote author=anart ]
I think an apology to Carcosa is also in order
[/quote]
You are right, Carcosa I do apologize

Avala said:
That is one beautiful concept: "today I will pull you, tomorrow, when I become slow you will pull me, and day after tomorrow we all will be there"

Interesting concept indeed, especially if pulling means "pulling the string". :)

The following quote mentions how dancing in synchrony may have elevating vibratory effects. And that elevation/frequency may be produced by 'regulating' the "length of the string".

Secret History said:
The image of the “spear armed“ dancing of course has led people to think that they are dancing with spears, but what if it means something altogether different? [...]Celtic dances is immediately struck by the stiff armed posture of the dancers who only move the lower parts of their bodies. Dancing in perfect synchrony on a wooden platform produces a hypnotic and thrilling effect., and we find here a
possible system of elevation of consciousness that might produce vibratory effects not only in stone, but also in the very cells of both the dancers and the audience
. More than this, when we consider the immobility of the upper part of the body, and the stylized motion of the lower part of the body, we think of the “length of string“ attached to a pendulum that accesses other realities. We may also consider the addition of a real “lance“ as a “lengthener” of the “string,” or something that was incorporated to connect the dancer to a specific frequency. Add to it very specific music, utilized to amplify the energetic effects, or sound that was a RESULT of the dance, and we begin to see a very different picture of the dance of Apollo at Stonehenge every 19 years.

The question is, does it have anything to do with kites and maybe even the length of kite's string? Belibaste made a very good analysis summarized as:

Belibaste said:
"So we have on the top of our heads a little energetic kite of which the center is our crown chakra.

So if the crown chakra is the kite and kite is attached to the string, what is the string? What if the process of magnetizing the center and connecting the chakras is making a string that will connect one with his/her higher self? And what if "length" of the string determines ones point on the developmental cycle?

But C's also mentioned that kites can be released or left behind:

(A) Well, I don't understand these kites. They
don't fly by themselves, they are on a string. You cannot
see them at great distances... only a few miles... what is
the point of communicating this way with someone who is
only a few miles away?
Q: (A) When you release a kite, it falls down! Well, maybe
we ought to wait and see where this clue goes before we
get stuck on the technical aspects. Maybe it is just sort
of a marker... We don't know if it will relate to a
literal kite, or a reference to a kite, a drawing of a
kite... a carving... something will appear that will
connect, I am sure. It always does.

And maybe this concept of communicating with other bloodline members by releasing kites or leaving them behind relates somehow to the idea that those bloodline members are parts of a fragmented 6D soul/being?

And this in turn relates to the concept of a morphic field and the idea that a group of people who work toward specific and unified aim would be able to form a mutual morphic field, and everything that it implies, including leaving frequency signatures/messages "behind"?

Q: (L) I once speculated, and I don't remember where I speculated about it, that a human being has a certain field - like a morphic field - and they are connected in various ways to the field in which they interact... that everything else has a field and all these fields interconnect and intersperse, and that people who perform certain formalized maneuvers based on some technology which we don't know or understand, that it's in a sense - because somebody had told me once that information is stored or retrieved on a computer by a single electron being moved in a certain way on a microchip, that it was a pathway that it follows, and that the pathway that it follows means something - so my idea was perhaps human beings in a sense can be like electrons moving within a certain field. If a group of electrons line themselves up and move in a certain way, it adds some sort of considerable - it's like a significant movement of energy - it creates a current. And this creation of a current is like something that enables you to connect to this other realm, this other density. It's almost like you're creating a cord or something, a tube, or some kind of...

A: A "conduit" maybe?

rs said:
What I am missing however, is the causal chain between esoteric knowledge and dancing or breathing. I am not saying it does not exist, I am saying I don't yet see the connection.

Hi rs, I think the causal chain is clarified by remembering the Fourth Way concept of centers. The Fourth Way system studies the moving, instinctive, emotional, and intellectual centers or functions. The centers are often wrongly used and time and habit balance these parts of the dysfunctional machine . For example, I often use the motor function to read, which is an intellectual function. I know this when I can't remember what I read five minutes later.

The respiration and dance exercises work on the motor and instinctive centers. One cannot work on a center alone and accomplish the esoteric aim of integration of the being into one I necessary to establish the higher emotional and intellectual centers. The dysfunctional machine will rebalance itself in new dysfunction when one center alone changes. When the motor center begins to function more correctly, breathing deeply and moving fluidly, the emotional and intellectual center must change to rebalance the organism or no permanent change is possible.

We have absorbed much knowledge in the intellectual center and perhaps our motor centers have become more rigid to balance this new knowledge. The intellectual and emotional functions will return to the old inertia and dysfunction and the body will forget the breathing and return to the same old dysfunction rigidity and low energy level unless we work on all centers simultaneously.

The moment of rebalancing exposes the wrong use of the motor center to contain and disable feelings which are frightening. This “release of emotional blockage” will be a temporary phenomenon unless all centers change. The intellectual center will have to adjust attitudes or ideals at odds with reality which trigger the fright. Then the emotional center will be freed to apprehend the world around us as imagination doesn’t falsely alarm us when the intellectual center is adjusted and the motor center is cleaned and energized by correct breathing, movement, and posture.

When two or three and gathered together, there am I in the midst of them may mean the centers of the inner man. FWIW

Corto Maltese said:
Well I am glad you have sympathy for my confusion because it is sincere. I am already acting on your suggestion for more then a week now and I am looking forward to further expansion of the exercises in your video.

Hi Corto Maltese, This new line of breathing and dance work on the motor center could easily result in confusion as our centers adjust. I have experienced plenty of confusion in the emotional and motor centers as this forum’s knowledge added to my intellectual center. I want to thank Anart for recommending focus on the study of my centers. This framework has made possible new clarity and some progress.

A: Sometimes. Other times the words will be different. Sometimes it will be chanted and sometimes it will be sung.

Q: (L) So where are we gonna get these words from?

A: We will be giving them in dreams to you.

This seems strange but I got two words in my dreams last night. ORION and RINGS, I originally thought it was "Onion rings" (which was odd), then the red letter "R" flashed to correct this.

Avala said:
Everything is energy, me/you are energy, although aware of itself (hopingly). Gaining knowledge and understandings makes that you can utilize more energy around you and thus become even more aware of yourself. Esoteric knowledge, like any other knowledge makes you prepared, gives you understanding of the processes that you do in utilizing energy.

Dancing could be ritual when you dance just for the sake of it, or when you dance without clear aim and clear understanding what exactly you are doing. Because you invest you/ your energy into that activity, you give it without knowing the cause why and without knowing how, (you don't understand the process) and in that way someone else, who knows how to do it, can use your energy in his own purposes.

But if you know what you are doing, how you are doing it, and why you are doing it you can direct energy in the way you want, and that's where esoteric knowledge goes in.

Who would say that dance could do such things, it is little bit confusing. But if you take into consideration that it's just a way for utilizing energy, and then achieve something with that energy (dance is not goal by itself) and also take in consideration "connecting chakras" idea and idea that we are not just this body of meat and bones, but also energy, implies that our bodies and using/directing them/ their energies through the dance is very powerful tool.

I think that "connecting chakras" does not mean "love your fellow being, think nice of someone" but it means "unite, unite your energy, make it stronger, make one man with the power of 200 people" and that's where Eiriu Eolas technique steps in, not to make some wizardry and wonders or make you feel better (which of course is good and helps making you eager to do that) but to clean unhealthy energy (there is that expression "esoteric slime") which is usually there with emotional buffers and such things.

So, Eiriu Eolas is like acid which cleans our pipes, and then when we can connect our pipes (one way is obviously through the dancing) into one big pipe. And through the one big pipe can flow much more water than through many smaller ones.

Avala, your post eloquently expresses many of my thoughts on this session and thread so far. Thanks for posting this.

Q: (L) Okay, well, what could be added to the step and the pace to get it closer?

A: One of two ways: dance a spiral with the "bridge" on the turn out of the center or dance a formal maze and the same maneuver on the turns.

I'm sure you have thought about this already. The maze of Chartres Cathedral looks like a possible dance-path to me:

maze.jpg

The other option mentioned by the Cs (spiral in and out) I believe would look something like this:

328px-Fermat%27s_spiral.svg.png

Which interestingly, is something called Fermat's spiral and stands for a mathematical equation, as I have just learned here:

http://www.answers.com/topic/fermat-s-spiral

Windmill knight said:
The other option mentioned by the Cs (spiral in and out) I believe would look something like this:

328px-Fermat%27s_spiral.svg.png

I've had this kind of spiral on my mind for several months, as it's a cool way of visualizing a mandala of the Cosmos of Seven Densities. To create one, just make sure there are three segments above and below the center. If you look at it vertically it is a representation of two forces equally balanced in one structure, the center of which expresses both polarities. This is Fourth Density, the one density balanced between matter and spirit (the lower three densities being material realms, the higher three being ethereal). It can also represent the centers, the center being the sex center, the source of union with the 7D "outbreath of God" or Creative/Sex Energy, with three higher centers and three lower centers.

Back
Top Bottom