Session 16 October 1994

Before making the post in the Mandela effect thread, I was combing the saved session archives on my computer - once more - for that specific mention of "chicken coop"-planets, which in this reality/timeline seems now to be missing, as if erased from reality.. When I read the following:
Q: (L) Even if we moved to Guyana and built a log hut in the rain forest and didn't bother anybody, we'd still get sucked into this thing?
A: Laura you will feel the effect of the Lizard beings desperate push for total control no matter where you go.
Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?
A: Why? Change will follow.
Q: (L) Will it follow soon?
A: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature "Bringers of the Dawn". Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level reality, understand?
Then this part:
Q: (L) In the reference cited, Joan of Arc is described as feeling ecstatic while burning at the stake. Is that what you mean?

A: Sort of, but you need not burn at the stake.

Q: (L) That's small comfort. There's other ways to die.

A: We are not speaking of death, Laura. If you listen to those who are firmly rooted in 3rd level this is when you run the risk of slipping in your knowledge learned no matter how good the intentions i.e. Lewis.
When reading the part in bold I had an image flash of how the density change might occur for some:
1. Suddenly becoming light and body inflated like an air baloon, with the natural behavior of a soccer ball.
2. This ball was my body and it was making a long-range hopping motion, with the ability to hop so far that one jump took me over acres at a time. There was spinning involved. A lighthearted feeling of "surprised happiness".
3. Arriving to a new density via this hopping action. Not a physical long-distance jump, but rather like a teleport = popping into a new density in the form of this weird body described above in points: #2 and #1.

I'm surprised, because until now I figured - I took it to the bank - in my case for sure - that when the C's said and then it will be 'The End', then these bodies of ours will expire before the average-lifetime and there will be acceptance of the fact. Then I figured:
1. We regroup in 5thD. Agree on signals and measures for alliance for the future
2. Then we'll incarnate into 4thD and will start to gather around the flag / leading signals, as we agreed in 5thD.

Last edited:
Q: (L) "If anyone is able to hear let him listen: whoever leads into captivity will himself go into captivity; if anyone slays with the sword, with the sword will he be slain... herein is the call for the patience and fidelity of the saints (God's people)... "Who are God's people?

A: All.

Q: (L) What does it mean: "Whoever leads into captivity will go into captivity?"

A: Follow the leader.

Q: (L) If they follow the leader they will become captive and if they fight with the leader they will be killed?

A: Yes.

In the light of past two years I can speculate that the ones who are leading into captivity are politicians, media and big pharma. As in regards to the ones who slay with the sword, I believe they are not the Covidian cultists but certain protesters who may go too far in their methods to fight for freedom.

Revelation chapter 13, v1 and v2 - and the commentary regarding Russia and the US
The text from Revelation is:
1The dragon a stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. [- Revelation 13 NIV]
A section from this session may connect to excerpts from two of the later sessions. From this session:
From this session: Session 16 October 1994
Q: (L) The other parts of chapter 13... Verse one says, "I stood on the sandy beach I saw a beast coming up out of the sea with ten horns and seven heads. On his horns he had ten royal crowns and blasphemous titles on his heads..." What does this verse mean?

A: Many meanings. Monetary control. 10 represents universal control of whole units of value.

Q: (L) So, the ten horns represent units of value, so we are talking about money here. What are the blasphemous titles on his heads?

A: In God we trust.

Q: (L) "And the beast that I saw resembled a leopard..."

A: New World Order.

Q: (L) "And to him the dragon gave his might and power and great dominion..." Who is the dragon?

A: Read again please.

Q: (L) "And the beast I saw resembled a leopard..." What does the leopard signify?

A: Leopard is fast moving and distinctly patterned.
Distinctly patterned. Is there a resemblance between the pattering of a leopard and the QR codes? A tiger, or zebra, is further away from the patterning of a QR code.

Russia and the US under same control - lizards at the root
This is not surprising, as STS has dominated for 309,000 years, it is to be seen if it will play out like that in real life. After all, Hitler was pushed back.
Q: (L) "His feet were like those of a bear..." what do the feet represent?

A: Russia.

Q: (L) Why are the feet like those of a bear?

A: Hidden power center in that geographic location.

Q: (L) What nature this power center?

A: Same as USA. Feet are not so easily seen.

Q: (L) Does this mean that Russia and the US are secretly united?

A: Under same control.

Q: (L) Are these the Lizards?

A: At the root.
The above gave the idea that both the US and Russia are under alien control. The next is a comment on military and alien:
"At some levels they are the same."
Q: (Mr. Scott) Okay, so he's not just a little quiet scientist...

A: He is, but recall Pat Z****. {Referred to in other sessions from 1995}

Q: (L) Pat Z***. She was just in the secretarial pool at Fort Detrick, married to one of their researchers – a physicist, Victor Z*** who also did some pattern recognition work for the Mars probe - and the C's said that she had an implant that they used to watch her bosses and her husband and his bosses through him via her.

(Perceval) An implant by who?

(L) Who, Pat Z***?

(Perceval) Yeah.

(L) I dunno if we ever asked if hers was military, or if it was like Alien.

A: At some levels they are the same.
"You need military activity to mask celestial events. And so it has always been."
Q: (Perceval) So basically what we were thinking. (L) So in other words what you're suggesting is that there is a network of missiles around the planet belonging to various different countries. At any given time, somebody can give the order for somebody in the right place to launch a missile to cover up the fact that there are comets. Is that it?

A: Yes precisely. You need military activity to mask celestial events. And so it has always been.
Are the intentions with military tensions sometimes similar to '"war games" against the masses'?
Q: (Perceval) The Jade Helm military exercises across several states this July in the USA, is that similar to the way they would do "drills" during false flags attacks and stuff like that?

A: "War games" against masses. Also note that "things" tend to "happen" during such exercises.

@lilies,

The original quote is:

Session 16 October 1994:

Q: (L) In the reference cited, Joan of Arc is described as feeling ecstatic while burning at the stake. Is that what you mean?

A: We are not speaking of death, Laura. If you listen to those who are firmly rooted in 3rd level this is when you run the risk of slipping in your knowledge learned no matter how good the intentions i.e. L*** {Laura’s then husband, now ex-husband}.

Your quote inserts the name "Lewis" instead of asterisks.

Then this part:

A: We are not speaking of death, Laura. If you listen to those who are firmly rooted in 3rd level this is when you run the risk of slipping in your knowledge learned no matter how good the intentions i.e. Lewis.

I am not sure where you found that name to insert. It was asterisked out for privacy purposes and and I do not think that Lewis is correct anyway. You can use the quote feature of the forum software to quote the original text. I think that might be better.

@thorbiorn,

I am not sure that the leopard and its spots symbolize the QR codes since the Cs said:

Session 16 October 1994:
Q: (L) "And the beast that I saw resembled a leopard..."

A: New World Order.

Session 16 October 1994:
Q: (L) "And the beast I saw resembled a leopard..." What does the leopard signify?

A: Leopard is fast moving and distinctly patterned.

So that might mean the "New World Order" is "fast moving and distinctly patterned". You could be on to something with the patterns representing QR codes and it could include other patterns of behavior like Covid lock downs or any control measures they repeatedly tend to use. Lies and false flags would seem to be a big pattern these days.

It looks like the Ukraine games may be the big "false flag" to distract from meteors, comets, the brown star grounding of the sun and public backlash to the "mandates".

I am not sure where you found that name to insert. It was asterisked out for privacy purposes and and I do not think that Lewis is correct anyway. You can use the quote feature of the forum software to quote the original text. I think that might be better.
Do you remember the graduation percentages? IIRC: It was asked in a session what are the percentages to graduate into 4thD STO and STS?
The answer was that in order to graduate to the 4th Density STO realm, one has to be 51% good. Good / selfless / STO-compatible, working for the common good, serving others.
And for STS?
Those who graduate to the 4thD STS realm must be 95% evil. Super evil / contractile / current political-financial elite, like Fauci.
Then I remember people were wondering, how come the graduation percentage for STS is so high? I guess people were thinking, if its about tipping the scales on a universal-level, then 51% evil-selfish of nature should be enough..
I can't find this session anywhere. I started to compare the published sessions and found I have not all 1997 ones saved, so I started to read through those. But its going slow, albeit an amazing exercise.
I tried my saved sessions database, including the single-file database collated by a forum member here: searching for the strings "51%", "95%", "graduation", percentage, but couldn't find it.
I hope it didn't get deleted from reality, like the Israel-line.

According to the FOTCM Casswiki entry Graduation to fourth density these percentages were not stated by the Cassiopaeans but by Ra:

Ra says that one must be either over 50% service to others or over 95% service to self in orientation
to qualify. These are equally difficult for the human, which by nature fluctuates somewhere in-
between. Fluctuating in-between only qualifies one for more of the same, in the hope that enough
experience eventually drive one to choose either polarity.

The Cassiopaeans emphasize simply learning the lessons of one’s density – i.e. third density –
acquiring basic understandings and dealing with karma. Learning the lessons involve becoming
practically proficient at seeing the world and navigating in it while not becoming caught in its
ways. The Sufis say ’to be in the world but not of it.’
Hope that solves your problem.:-)

Do you remember the graduation percentages? IIRC: It was asked in a session what are the percentages to graduate into 4thD STO and STS?
The answer was that in order to graduate to the 4th Density STO realm, one has to be 51% good. Good / selfless / STO-compatible, working for the common good, serving others.
And for STS?
Those who graduate to the 4thD STS realm must be 95% evil. Super evil / contractile / current political-financial elite, like Fauci.
Then I remember people were wondering, how come the graduation percentage for STS is so high? I guess people were thinking, if its about tipping the scales on a universal-level, then 51% evil-selfish of nature should be enough..
I can't find this session anywhere. I started to compare the published sessions and found I have not all 1997 ones saved, so I started to read through those. But its going slow, albeit an amazing exercise.
I tried my saved sessions database, including the single-file database collated by a forum member here: searching for the strings "51%", "95%", "graduation", percentage, but couldn't find it.

@lilies,

The Cs have stressed many times that numbers and percentage are not what is important but "it is the soul that counts".

In 2005 five a question was asked about 94% being used for containers:

Session 20 October 2005:
Q: (Foofighter) I am interested in how the 94% of the population being used as containers or parts for a new race relates to the comment that “all of this will fail”. How can those two things happen at the same time or are they mutually exclusive?

A: Just because 94 percent may “die” does not necessarily mean success for STS forces. The energy of “containers” can be utilized positively or negatively. Also, notice that the plans were revealed prior to the efforts of the present company. Remember the flapping butterfly wings.

Thank you to @Palinurus for finding the Ra connection. I could not find it in the Cs sessions or The Wave.
According to the FOTCM Casswiki entry Graduation to fourth density these percentages were not stated by the Cassiopaeans but by Ra:

And speaking of Ra accuracy percentage according to the Cs:

Session 11 November 1996:
Q: (L) Oh, the Cassiopaean variety is the product of an overactive imagination. OK, since the Ra material is considered to be a kind of primer to the Cassiopaean material, could you give us a percentage on the accuracy of this material?

A: 63

Q: (L) 63%, Well, that's pretty good, considering... (J) It's not bad... (T) A lot of it's very good stuff... (L) Can you talk to us a little bit about the concept of Wanderers? Is the Ra concept of Wanderers a valid...

So the Ra material is not bad considering. You just have to sort out the other 37% I suppose.

So the Ra material is not bad considering. You just have to sort out the other 37% I suppose.
What I remember were discussions in one of the sessions about the exact numbers [I remember]. People wouldn't have discussed the exact numbers if the numbers weren't given. I think others remember this as well as recently Fauci and other evil elite were mentioned on this forum to appear to be doing their thing on purpose, to increase their negativity doing everything they can - this was hypothesized - to achieve that extreme evil / negativity percentage required to graduate to 4thD STS.

(Aside from this missing part of course, naturally questions arise, what happens, when one cannot make the 51% required goodness to graduate to 4thD STO? Or if someone evil doesn't make their 95% evilness target to make it as 4thD STS? What happens to those? Sit around in 5thD or offered 3D incarnations again?)

Hope that solves your problem.
That was it then! Thank You!! Mystery solved, why these numbers aren't in the sessions.
I figured the easiest will be to assemble all the Ra material as TXT files - in separate sections - that can be searched with Total Commander super-fast, as I do with the sessions. This way any relevant part that comes up can be checked easily.
Thank You again!

Last edited:
(Aside from this missing part of course, naturally questions arise, what happens, when one cannot make the 51% required goodness to graduate to 4thD STO? Or if someone evil doesn't make their 95% evilness target? What happens to those? )

I think it was in a very early session that there are cycles and they are natural ones that repeat. I know this is probably something you already know but maybe need to think about in relationship to graduation, being a 4D STO candidate. After all, I think seeking truth and knowledge is a good thing.

Session 16 November 1994:
Q: (L) If the Lizzies have been feeding off of us frequently and are planning to come and take over our planet, why, when they achieved their domination 300,000 years ago, did they not just move here and take up residence and be in charge?

A: No desire to inhabit same realm.

Q: (L) Why was this?

A: You are 3rd level they are 4th level.

Q: (L) Why are they planning to now?

A: They want to rule you in 4th density.

Q: (L) If the mother planet that the human race was seeded on originally, is burned up, or turned into a cinder, I would like to know how it burned up?

A: Star expanded.

Q: (L) Well, if the star expanded, it must have expanded recently, is that correct?

A: Time does not measure that way in that realm.

Q: (L) What realm is that?

A: Time/space warp.

Q: (L) What do you mean by a time/space warp?

A: Too complicated but you already have some understanding of concept.

Q: (L) So, the star expanded and the mother planet was turned into a cinder. If this was the case, it means that it must have turned into a cinder very close to the point, using time loosely, when human beings were created?

A: You can't even use it loosely.

Q: (L) Would you help me out here. I'm trying to figure out why, if that planet was turned into a cinder, why were human beings seeded there... what was the point in being brought into being on a planet that was very shortly to become a cinder... a crispy critter...

A: Okay. Now: "Shocker" For you. It hasn't become a cinder yet.

Q: (L) Okay. What is it. You told us it was a cinder... burned up... what is the real story here?

A: It will be at the same "time" that you go to 4th density. The human race is currently being formed on D'Ahnkiar.

Q: (L) What do you mean that the human race is currently being formed on that planet? Is that because that planet is this planet?

A: No. That closes realm grand cycle.

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are human beings being created on that planet at this current time...

A: Yes, you are. Your race is forming there.

Q: (L) How?

A: Realm crossing understand?

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are 4th density bodies being formed there...

A: No. 3rd.

Q: (L) There are 3rd density bodies... are we going to leave the bodies we are in and go into other bodies?

A: You are drifting... Think carefully. Realm is derivative of reality. Cycle.

Q: (L) So the human race is being formed on this other planet at the present time...

Q: (L) And at the time of the realm border crossing, this other planet will then become cindered... burned up...

Q: (L) Where will the human beings go that are being formed on that planet at the time of the realm border crossing?

A: Ancient earth.

Q: (L) They will go to ancient earth?

A: There is no time as you know it; its all just lessons for the collective consciousness.

Q: (L) So at the closing of this grand cycle everything will just start all over again?

A: Not exactly; you see, there is no start.

Q: (L) Are a lot of souls on the earth going to recycle into these new bodies coming onto the earth?

Q: (L) As ancient mankind?

Q: (L) And do the whole thing all over again?

Q: (L) So, in other words, a lot of people are going back to square one?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is this punishment.

A: No. Nature.

Q: (L) Are some of the souls, at that point, going to move into a higher density level?

Q: (L) Could you give us a percentage on this?

A: No. Open at this point.

The failure to "rise" is not a punishment according to the above Cs answer.

Session 7 January 1995:

Q: (L) So, in other words, we should be able to perceive on 1st and 2nd as well as 3rd while working on 4th level understanding?

A: No. Work on 4th, 5th and 6th.

Q: (L) Is it not also beneficial to understand the 1st and 2nd density levels as well, just simply for the exercise in understanding that which is below us?

A: Strive always to rise.

Q: (V) Haven't we already done our 1st and 2nd level work as evolving souls?

Q: (V) So there is no reason to step back. (T) Who eats the Lizzies on the 4th level?

A: No one. 4th is the last density for full manifestation of STS.

Q: (T) So, beings on the 5th and 6th level exist in pure energy?

Q: (T) The 4th level is the last for full STS. Does that mean that the 5th level, which you have described as the "contemmplative" level... what is the state of existence of a STS being on the 5th level?

A: Souls of 1,2,3, and 4 go to 5th.

Q: (T) So 5th level is where they go to while waiting to go back to one of the 4 for their next incarnation?

A: Exactly.

Q: (T) That is why it's called the contemplation level. You go and think about what you have done. (T) What about souls on 6th density? (L) Are there 6th density STS beings?

A: No, when you get to 6th you no longer need to recycle.

Q: (L) But still, is there an STS experience at 6th density, like the 6th density Orions?

A: These are only reflections of individuals, not unified entities. These reflections exist for balance. They are not whole entities, just thought forms.

Q: (L) Are these 6th density beings what the Bible describes as a "gathering" of angels as in the story of Job where "Lucifer" came in before the Lord...

Q: (L) So, there are STS and STO at 6th density which balance? And they are just there, they exist?

A: Reflection for balance.

It is OK to "strive" I think.

What I remember were discussions in one of the sessions about the exact numbers [I remember]. People wouldn't have discussed the exact numbers if the numbers weren't given.

@lilies,

It is frustrating for me as well when I think I remember something in the sessions and can not find it. Whether it is said by one of those at the board or something that the Cs said. I will search and search using slightly different wording trying to find that one sentence or phrase.

Many times I realize it was not exactly the correct wording. Other times I realize it was just not there.

I think others remember this as well as recently Fauci and other evil elite were mentioned on this forum to appear to be doing their thing on purpose, to increase their negativity doing everything they can - this was hypothesized - to achieve that extreme evil / negativity percentage required to graduate to 4thD STS.

I just don't remember the Cs giving any exact percentage number for STS to "rise" to 4D but maybe someone else will help you find it. I would not want to strive for 4D STS considering how evil/negative/entropic one would have to be. It is something that makes one ponder. 95% seems high enough to me but maybe the bar is higher.

For us being born STS and living in a sense under mostly STS rules and influence does perhaps make it more difficult to achieve even a greater than 50% score to reach the 4D STO level. I suppose we will have to "Wait and see" at graduation time. You know how it is in school when you don't make the grade/grades.

The Cs do mention passing the "Test":

Session 8 November 1997:
Q: Also, in a past session you made a comment 'pass the test.' I would like to know to what test this comment referred? What test must we pass in order to move to the next level of knowledge?

A: This you will know when you reach it.

Q: Alright...

A: Do you wish many repeat incarnations in 3rd density?

Q: Of course not! I want OUT of this density!

A: Then expect testing aplenty.

I don't know if you are feeling frustrated with all the stress we are being subjected to these days but if you are you are not alone. I wish for you to learn what you came here to learn, pass your tests and "rise" to the next level. If you don't see me there you will know what happened. :nuts:

I have a similar database of the sessions and also the Ra material. Different editors and search engines use special characters in their search parameter syntax and do not detect those special characters in a search. I had a similar difficulty when including the % sign as part of the search text even though they are in the text.

I am not sure what you are referencing about the "Israel-line" getting deleted. I have not noticed any disappearing text from the reality yet (maybe I just missed it though).

I don't know if you are feeling frustrated with all the stress we are being subjected to these days but if you are you are not alone. I wish for you to learn what you came here to learn, pass your tests and "rise" to the next level.

I empathize with this heavily.

I’ve also noticed the recurring themes of particular lessons that manifest in my own life through different people, places, and experiences. When I think I’ve learned all that I was supposed to learn from any given experience from my past, I find it resurfacing in a new way. Focusing on handling personal things—on top of the circumstances of a deteriorating world around us—is spiritually sobering.

I battle myself at times, realizing that I know practically nothing; humbled by the fact that I have spent so much of my life so deeply embedded into these lies, that it’s a sheer miracle that I’ve been so lucky to make it this far. The more that I read, reread, and then reread again and again from Laura’s work, and from the information that’s shared here, I’m taken back by the fact that I am so far from where I need to be, yet I have to remind myself that I cannot force myself to “evolve” any faster than the conscious effort that I put into it. The idea of mastering simple and karmic understandings has become my entire life philosophy at this point, and it’s disconnecting me with almost every facet of “ordinary” life.

This really is boot camp for the soul.

I empathize with this heavily.

I’ve also noticed the recurring themes of particular lessons that manifest in my own life through different people, places, and experiences. When I think I’ve learned all that I was supposed to learn from any given experience from my past, I find it resurfacing in a new way. Focusing on handling personal things—on top of the circumstances of a deteriorating world around us—is spiritually sobering.

I battle myself at times, realizing that I know practically nothing; humbled by the fact that I have spent so much of my life so deeply embedded into these lies, that it’s a sheer miracle that I’ve been so lucky to make it this far. The more that I read, reread, and then reread again and again from Laura’s work, and from the information that’s shared here, I’m taken back by the fact that I am so far from where I need to be, yet I have to remind myself that I cannot force myself to “evolve” any faster than the conscious effort that I put into it. The idea of mastering simple and karmic understandings has become my entire life philosophy at this point, and it’s disconnecting me with almost every facet of “ordinary” life.

This really is boot camp for the soul.

@ChazeK,

I could not have said it any better than you just did. I feel almost exactly the same way. I especially like the last sentence. :hug:

Some thoughts on 51% STO and 95% STS

A theory that does not work for me:

All souls are dropped into a lake called the school. The lake provides equal opportunity to develop on a level playing field towards STS or STO. Those who want to achieve STS must work very hard at being evil, and those who want to achieve STO just have to try to not be too mean and you’ll probably make it. (a free lunch)

A theory that works better for me:

All souls are dropped into the “river” called the school. The river’s flow in the STS direction. All souls start to flow (are carried away) in STS as soon as they are born. Let’s say a soul does nothing to achieve something either STS or STO in their lifetime. They would come out about 70% STS as they just went with the STS flow. Swimming “with” the flow (is easy) a STS candidate should be able to reach a very high percentage being that everything in the environment works in their favor. The STO candidate, on the other hand, must go through a crisis that all is not well, something is terribly wrong, and I can't continue to go with the flow anymore, and must turn and swim against the flow. It is exhausting, and all the world is trying to pull you back into the flow. The STO candidate must rely on faith that these better ideals exist, while the STS candidate can confirm their ideas with hard facts. In these circumstances anyone being able to swim back up stream to 51% would have accomplished a hell of a lot. (a lunch they paid for)

Another reference that comes to mind is the verse. Be ye hot or be ye cold but be ye Lukewarm and I will spew you out of my mouth. i.e., STO or STS…pick a side and get to work, or the recycle bin for you. And that would be natural, not punishment. It would be more like punishment to allow someone to advance to a world where they do not have adequate skills and see them immediately smashed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom