Session 17 July 2021

Thank you so much from the team at the chateau.

Although the at this time seems unpredictable, there is always humor in our life. I came across this video from the Monty Python Team. We all need a laugh in these dark times.

The Philosopher's Song - Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl​

A: No. Nano particles act as antennae for strange waves which then send signals to the body inducing modification on the next level of physicality.

Q: (PoB) What are strange waves?

(Pierre) We have to assume that in the next level of physicality, entities are magnetic.

(L) Now, what?

(Joe) What do they mean by 'next level of physicality'?

A: So that 3D tech can then operate more efficiently. It does not work as well with everyone it is used on.

Q: (Joe) Strange waves... I dunno.

(L) What do you mean by 'strange waves'?

A: Nothing in 3D is relatable.

Q: (L) So it's like a 4D wave... Are you saying this is like a 4D wave that, by way of these nanoparticles, is able to cross the border between 4D and 3D?

A: Yes

I found few transcripts that Cs said “things are emanating from 4th density” by the HAARP.
So, it seems like the “strange waves” are coming out from the HAARP. And probably it’s been fully operating nowadays.

February 17, 1996

Q: (L) Can I ask my other questions? Some people on the net want me to ask about this HAARP thing... seems to be some sort of antennae thing...

A: Disguise for something else.

Q: (L) What is that something else?

A: Project to apply EM wave theories to the transference of perimeters.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: If utilised as designed, will allow for controlled invisibility and easy movement between density levels on surface of planet as well as subterranially.

Q: (L) Who is in charge of building this thing?

A: More than one entity.

Q: (L) What groups?

A: INVELCO is one guise as well as UNICON and banking interest.

Q: (L) Who is in disguise as INVELCO and UNICON? Are they just dummy companies for cover?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Can you tell us if this is a human organization or aliens, or a combination?

A: Human at surface level.

Q: (L) Whose idea was this project?

A: Not applicable.

Q: (L) Is there more you can tell us about this?

A: It has nothing to do with weather or climate. These things are emanating from 4th density, as we have told you before.

Q: (L) Is this something like a Transdimensional Atomic Remolecularizer?

A: No.

Q: (L) Is it something like what you said about the whole South West going into 4th density?

A: No.

Q: (L) So, HAARP has nothing to do with the weather?

A: And also EM associated with same as reported.

Q: (L) So, when is this HAARP thing scheduled to go into operation?

A: Open.

Q: (L) Is it currently in operation?

A: Experimental.

Q: (L) How long have they been working on this thing?

A: Since the 1920s.

Q: (L) What?! The 1920s?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Well, that certainly is strange.

February 22, 1997

A: We told you that "HAARP" was being designated for capturing and modulating electromagnetic fields for the purpose of total control of brainwave patterns in order to establish a system of complete "order on the surface of the planet" in either 3rd or 4th density.

Q: (L) Is HAARP in operation at the present time?

A: Yes, in its early stages.

Q: (T) Is the spreading of all these communication towers out across the country the equivalent of a HAARP program on a continental scale?

A: Back up system.

Q: (L) So, they don't need the towers to operate the HAARP system, but they are there as the backup?

A: Towers serve dual and lateral purposes.

Q: (T) Local and regional authorities can use the towers to track people, amongst other things.

December 21st 2012

Q: (Andromeda) On the same day as Sandy Hook, and the following day, there were a lot of other attacks. There was the slashing of school children in China, and there were a couple of other people with boxcutters, and the guy who was picked up who had 47 guns and had claimed he was gonna do a school shooting or something. What was up with that?

A: All of these types of events are "covered" by HAARP and that cannot be restricted at will.

Q: (L) So in other words they turn on the HAARP thing to muddle people's brains. While they're brains are all turned into tapioca, they do their deed. Then, of course, the thing being turned on and people's brains being muddled, people who are already on the edge or susceptible go off the deep end along with the targets. Is that it?

A: Exactly.

Q: (Andromeda) What about all the coincidences with the Batman movie, with the Sandy Hook reference in the Batman movie? (Perceval) Is that something like that 9/11 mass consciousness signaling to itself?

A: Yes. The cosmic mind sends many clues, but who is listening? And you know what the result of not listening is

Thank you all for this session. It was a welcome surprise!
I was very reassured to learn that the protocol and all the knowledge gathered here would serve. @Gaby and @Keyhole , Thank you! I recommended the protocol to some family members, colleagues and friends.

It's also good to know that France will unlikely become an apartheid state. I will start to prepare a backpack as I don't have the mean to stock supplies atm. It looks like we are on the edge of the cliff...

I havn't been here very long, and I have still a lot to lean, but I am grateful to be part of this group.

May the Force be with us all!

Thank you all at chateau for another very interesting and boosting session !!

Despite all their good research and work in order to warn about the danger of the vaccine, many of the doctors and scientists we have talked about in the forum would certainly have difficulty finding or even suspecting such a function of nanoparticles :huh:

(Joe) The nanoparticles that are used in the vaccine, there's been talk of graphene oxide. Is that one of the types of nanoparticles that are used?

A: One but not all.

In a recent article in French Sott they talk about the following nanoparticle in mRNA vaccines :

- ALC-0315, a cationic lipid (of positive polarity) which associates with negatively charged mRNA
- Polyethylene glycol (PEG) or ALC-0159

About the choice of a positively charged lipid Mercola noted :
"They strategically chose a cationic lipid, meaning it’s positively charged. “Usually you have phospholipids in your membranes that are negatively charged,” Seneff explains. The problem with cationic lipids is they disturb the plasma membrane and cause an immune response."

I wonder if the choice of an ionised nanolipid also serves the antenna function purpose.

The ALC-0315 remains in the plasma for 12 days with a half-life in our liver of 3 weeks (according to Pfizer) and the polyethylene glycol can remain in the plasma for 6 days, before being degraded in part by the body and in part rejected outside.
So I suppose enough time to "act as antennae for strange waves which then send signals to the body inducing modification on the next level of physicality."

Why does the French government appear to be leading the charge of instituting a tyrannical society? I'll offer an answer: Is it because the French people are perhaps a bit more inclined towards resistance to vaccines?

A: Close

I was a bit "disappointed" by the mitigated reaction of the French people since the beginning of this covidiocy, but it's true that since the announcement of the health pass and mandatory vaccination they have been reacting in large numbers as shown by the hundreds of thousands of protesters in the streets last weekend.

(Pierre) I have another question. Officially, 44% of the French population got 2 jabs of the Covid vaccine. What is the real number?

A: Close enough.

Q: (Joe) That doesn't surprise me.

(Pierre) Probably the difficult thing is to reach above 50%.

(L) And we know about half the people are zombies.

Well, I had estimated that almost half of the guests in my guesthouse had been vaccinated (especially in June when most of them were over sixty). It goes without saying I don't ask them but some of them talk about it spontaneously (and proudly), for others it's a guess (without any certainty of course)
But despite the fact that we have been almost full seven days a week and that I give massages too, we have not had any negative repercussions on the health front. I think our positive attitude (lack of fear), keto diet and extra doses of vitamin C plus other supplements have greatly helped.

We have been to some good restaurants several times recently (before it will no longer be possible). They were full, but the restaurant owners are getting very angry after Macron's announcement, they were just starting to get their heads above water and now they fear they will lose a lot of their clientele because of the mandatory pass. Many small cinemas and small cultural structures have already announced their definitive closure.
I've been doing without most of these for a while and do most of my shopping at the local market but what will be complicated is in case I need to go to the doctor as I'll need the pass for that too :-(, and if as a guest house runner and masseuse it will be compulsory to get vaccinated...
But I keep faith there will always be a solution.

We are four (soon 5?) at home now living together this adventure of truth-seeking and work on ourselves, and after a difficult start three months ago, we are becoming more and more united and supportive of each other.

I am flabbergasted to see how on the one hand so many people are getting zombis and on the other hand some people, often very young and with little knowledge, are open to our world view (about psychopaths, hyperdimensional realities, STS and STO, etc...) At the beginning they are quite shaken, and that's normal, but they don't give up, they want to know more. The most astonishing thing for me has been their quick and serious involvement in the work on themselves after having heard and read about it. It may seem that they are a very small minority, but they are there and it is really a great joy to be able to help them in one way or another.

It is very time consuming but the effort involved is not in vain, and for me it is the best way to continue learning myself (having to help others to learn and understand, sharing our emotions and programs, support each other when one of us is in a difficult situation...).
Like in the forum but with people in the flesh :-)
That being said, I hope to be able to participate more in this forum again. Thank you to all of you for your involvement and sharing !

Hello everyone
Happy, once again, to thank Laura and the CS for this new session.
It makes me feel good and cheers me up, sometimes faltering, in the face of all the imbecility and cruelty of some in this world.

The few rare people I still saw are all vaccinated… ..
They consider me irresponsible and not an adult not to get vaccinated
So we don't see each other anymore, and I don't think I want to either because, although living in Belgium, they totally approve of Macron and his decisions, and everything in between.
All is said.

I liked what l apprenti de forgeron said:
« Beyond the reading exercises, I think the best example for all of us here is Laura's life: a mother who, for the love to her children, has fought bravely against dark and predatory forces and who has made every sacrifice to protect and tell the truth to her little ones. And also she share her priceless discoveries with millions of people around the world! It is a history more fascinating than any religious and fictional story that I have ever read. And very real. »

And it is quite true:
Not being able to read the last books recommended by Laura because there is no translation in French, and putting all my files in order, I came across "Aventure avec les CS" which I had read at the time when Laura uploaded them.
But reading them then, or now, is very different: times have changed dramatically and I also evolved (well, I hope).

Also, I read the passage where Laura talks about Ark's struggles during the floods in Poland, when in Belgium and Germany there were these frightening floods.
I wondered if this was "natural" or if it reflected something else important ...
With these floods, we saw these desperate people, helped by other people from all over Belgium and Oh, surprise, no more masks, no more viruses, people in each other's arms ...

So, thanks again to Laura, Ark, the CS, the whole group and the forum.
It allowed me to grow, to understand what was happening to me in my personal life, and to be able to follow a path that is suitable for me, with all of you.
I hope that when the "times" change, we can all meet ...

One more thing about the word "Alamo" and poplar, and the balm of Gilead
Classic poplar has nothing to do with this plant
The balm of Galaad or Gilead is myrrh.
Myrrh is a resinous gum that oozes naturally from the trunk of the tree, from the Burceraceae family.
Gilead's Myrrh = Commiphora gileadensis (L.) C. Chr. Or Syn: Commiphora opobalsamum (L) Engl

Vernacular names
English: Balessan.Balm-of-Gilead. Balsam. Balsam of Gilead. Balsam tree. Mecca myrrh.
Arabic: Sukof?
Swedish: Afrikansk myrra. Meckabalsamträd. Somalimyrra.
Turkey: Mekke Balsam Agaci

It is a tree that can reach over 30 meters high.
The bark and buds are used as a deodorant for influenza, infections, etc.

Tenderness and courage to you all
Channa

Thank you very much for sharing this new session with us!

On the "eyebrows as antenna" thing, could the information gathered by the eyebrows just be something like "a bug is very close to my eye right now"? It doesn't come from hyperdimensional sources, but that's still a pretty useful piece of information if you want to avoid eye injuries.

Back
Top Bottom