Session 18 July 2015

Divide By Zero said:
Interesting, it makes me think of when the C's spoke about soul shattering.
It's pretty depressing that not only the psychopaths are making this world crazy, but also these bugs inside of us. It's like the cards are stacked in favor of STS, but hey- this is an STS reality.

Just think about how depressing it is to NOT KNOW and not know that you CAN DO something???

Please see this post by Angelburst,

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,39128.msg591667.html#top

which I also referenced in the Autoimmune Diseases/Amoeba Infection thread:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,38053.540.html#lastPost

It pertains to the alternative medical doctors suddenly going missing/murdered - the real reason why? Because of GcMAF & Nagalase & the connection to vaccines. See Angelburst's thread for details.

Who knows - this could be a real breakthrough.

Heimdallr said:
Prometeo said:
I mean from chapter 33 when the wave was combined with other material, I think amazing grace.

From here:

http://cassiopaea.org/2011/11/15/the-wave-chapter-33-introduction/

That was the merging of Adventures with Cassiopaea with The Wave, not Amazing Grace.

Exactly.

Laura said:
Divide By Zero said:
Interesting, it makes me think of when the C's spoke about soul shattering.
It's pretty depressing that not only the psychopaths are making this world crazy, but also these bugs inside of us. It's like the cards are stacked in favor of STS, but hey- this is an STS reality.

Just think about how depressing it is to NOT KNOW and not know that you CAN DO something???

Which gives motivation, to keep learning and achieve power/liberty to help those few forgotten souls who can learn, but because they are being shattered a day or an hour before discovering something, they never get to discover whatever they will learn.

GqSoul said:
For anyone feeling overwhelmed, I encourage you to breathe (ee), and know that you are not alone. Tap into the power of this network, and start by doing one practical thing, then the next; soon you will have gathered enough momentum, through exercising of the will, to propel you through to greater clarity and resolve and strength to DO what is needed.

Very good advice. Think about the situations we all get into where we are stressed but don't really know why, and end up "running programs" and engaging in self-defeating behavior. It's pretty interesting to think that those reactions are not, as we might have thought, natural to us, and that it's possible to experience a totally different reaction to that stress, to stay calm and balanced NATURALLY, by getting rid of parasites. Of course, those kind of programmed reactions are probably not only the result of parasites, and dealing with it should involve a multi-pronged approach, but still, it's a pretty amazing idea to contemplate...and then DO something about!

I thought this part was most interesting.
Session 150708 said:
(Ark) Did we really have as I think a reality split concerning differences in remembering of me seeing this girl who visited recently?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) So in one reality you did, but in one reality you didn't.

(Ark) So, the following question: Was this something unique, or we should expect more reality splits?

A: Expect more! Be aware and alert! Unify or some may be left behind!

Q: (Scottie) So maybe the splitting reality thing might also explain why I remembered the girl’s name as something completely different?

A: Yes
This whole thing brought me back to the branching realities diagram in the Knowledge and Being videos and how you can move into different timelines depending on what you see and what you choose. Because of the interaction with the Wave, this concept of being able to choose possible futures seems to have become a bit more overt and a shot was fired across the bow as it were to show us that these things are really happening. So the implication here is that people you have known and enjoyed for many years can literally disappear from your reality if you don't maintain some sort of resonance with them. When considered in the context of the network building a conduit to move to 4D, I found the "Unify or be left behind" remark rather poignant.

Neil said:
I thought this part was most interesting. This whole thing brought me back to the branching realities diagram in the Knowledge and Being videos and how you can move into different timelines depending on what you see and what you choose. Because of the interaction with the Wave, this concept of being able to choose possible futures seems to have become a bit more overt and a shot was fired across the bow as it were to show us that these things are really happening. So the implication here is that people you have known and enjoyed for many years can literally disappear from your reality if you don't maintain some sort of resonance with them. When considered in the context of the network building a conduit to move to 4D, I found the "Unify or be left behind" remark rather poignant.

As bizarre as this will sound, I've *always* had a memory that the Columbia shuttle was actually decommissioned in 2009 after her service.

No loss of life, no drama.

I don't know why this 'memory' persists. I can't explain it: maybe I heard that it was a supposed to be moth balled at that time. But the memory includes fanfare, TV, etc.

*shrug*

Thank you for a very interesting session.

The General law certainly has a wide range of tools to make sure that no one escapes. So though it was a daunting message to receive, it has kicked me into reading more into diet and health and looking at how to get rid of parasites. I also used the Zapper that SeekingTruth described, in the late nineties, but can't say if it did anything. Will be worth looking into again, as well as other ways which have been mentioned. Cold-adaptation is to be continued, so it is with great joy to see that the colder weather is coming ;)

On the point of splitting realities and not being left behind (which would be a daunting prospect), then I think that for those of us who don't live in communities or close by one another, that doing EE is important so as to strenghten the joining of chakras. I like knowing that others are doing EE on mondays and thursdays around the world, while my girlfriend and I are doing it. In that way it is done across the world on those two days and perhaps building strength for the group.

Thanks to the Chateau Crew, Laura and the C's for this very Important information...

Doing the best that we (I and my small Family) can do to keep track of all the information

and necesary new steps to keep clean of bugs (virii and parasites)... it is not an easy task

but we have to try!!! as long as we can...

Keep it going...

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Pss Small typo modifications...

Perceval said:
GqSoul said:
For anyone feeling overwhelmed, I encourage you to breathe (ee), and know that you are not alone. Tap into the power of this network, and start by doing one practical thing, then the next; soon you will have gathered enough momentum, through exercising of the will, to propel you through to greater clarity and resolve and strength to DO what is needed.

Very good advice. Think about the situations we all get into where we are stressed but don't really know why, and end up "running programs" and engaging in self-defeating behavior. It's pretty interesting to think that those reactions are not, as we might have thought, natural to us, and that it's possible to experience a totally different reaction to that stress, to stay calm and balanced NATURALLY, by getting rid of parasites. Of course, those kind of programmed reactions are probably not only the result of parasites, and dealing with it should involve a multi-pronged approach, but still, it's a pretty amazing idea to contemplate...and then DO something about!

It is amazing to contemplate. This is giving me a renewed definition of don Jaun's statement about the predator giving us their mind. I wonder, just out of curiousity, if Gurdjieff succumbed to these parasites (or Castaneda for that matter), Or if he was one with natural immunity, and just never found the right person to put on the step behind him? Perhaps many have come at this time, as they know the knowledge will be avilable to tweak their DNA?

davey72 said:
It is amazing to contemplate. This is giving me a renewed definition of don Jaun's statement about the predator giving us their mind. I wonder, just out of curiousity, if Gurdjieff succumbed to these parasites (or Castaneda for that matter), Or if he was one with natural immunity, and just never found the right person to put on the step behind him? Perhaps many have come at this time, as they know the knowledge will be avilable to tweak their DNA?

Hi Davey,

well it is hard enough to manage myself, but to put someone on the step behind me is something that requires x times more energy and dedication. And some refined strategy...I think that we really should use some tricks to keep their attention focused on the tasks,otherwise they will quit.

I always tried to teach people - well, I sought to give them what they were ready to receive and use to become their own masters.
I remember Castaneda saying that the harshness of the situation they met, would be a good indicator as to the amount of work needed to be done by the teacher to help the pupil evolve. Well I had some really hard situations to solve, but the end result was the same...they got better and left.

So far, I can say that no-one was willing to keep up to this process...not that I am a master in any way, oh, no!
Just that they were interested only to solve something and off they went!

It takes a lot, maybe it should be an art like the practice of true psychology, to persuade somebody that the suffering and the hardship are there for their own good. And also to offer glimpses of the possibilities they can achieve, which should be more attractive than modern life's illusions.

But this apply to us as well. We are not better off as yet, but at least we know that. :(

Keep going,
Joy

Is it just me, or does it seem a little odd that there would be so much natural immunity? Perhaps these people cannot be infected by certain viruses, but why then is there not another virus that is able to enter through a different pathway?
I was reading this article last night, and i think it is complimentary to this thread.

http://www.sott.net/article/234667-Pestilence-the-Great-Plague-and-the-Tobacco-Cure#

Merci pour ce lien très intéressant mais je ne crois pas que je vais commencer à fumer à 60 ans alors que j'ai du mal à supporter la fumée de cigarette...

Thank you for this very interesting link but I do not think I'll start smoking at age 60 when I hardly stand cigarette smoke ...

Persej said:
treugolnik said:
Session 29 November 2001
Q: Is there anything we ought to be doing to prepare ourselves that we are not doing?
A: A little more attention to physical energy levels would be helpful.
Q: Which of course, suggests that physical energy is important and will be needed in some way.
A: Remember to utilize alfalfa with spiraling.

Where did you find this session? It is not spiraling but spirulina:

A: Remember to utilize alfalfa with spirulina.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,18647.0.html

Persej,

I had found alfalfa in capsules and spirulina tablets at the local health food store but I often just forget to take them. I think this session reminds me to utilize many different modalites as we find a need based on our individual genetics. It was the above quote that had inspired me earlier.

Thanks

PERLOU said:
Merci pour ce lien très intéressant mais je ne crois pas que je vais commencer à fumer à 60 ans alors que j'ai du mal à supporter la fumée de cigarette...

Thank you for this very interesting link but I do not think I'll start smoking at age 60 when I hardly stand cigarette smoke ...

A dislike of cigarette smoke could be from Candida yeast overgrowth, as tobacco helps kill it off. See the Candida thread if you're interested.

In my case, I like the smell of cigarette smoke, but after multiple attempts of smoking a pipe, cigars, and cigarettes, I found that my body just doesn't tolerate tobacco. For what it's worth.

I quit smoking when I was 31 (I am 60 now) - I smoked 2 -3 packs a day and just felt I had to quit. Even now when someone lights up near me it smells "good" but I know if I tried smoking it would make me ill and taste terrible (to me) Beneficial or not, it's just not for everyone it would seem. I sincerely hope it is not a "requirement" for transition-just as is a knowledge of quantum physics or calculus, or I am in deep doo doo...but these are the least of my failings in this existence, IMO. I will remain "smoke free" not because the PTB say so but because I decided to do so. My choice.

Back
Top Bottom