Session 18 July 2015

Whoa... so much information! This is so very fascinating. Thank you all for this wonderful session! Much to ponder.

Greetz

Personally, I was reminded of Lucerne at the mention of parasites. Cs mentioned before that Lucerne appear to be striking with properties that can significantly help in cleansing the body, and therefore the growth of consciousness.

Anyway, thank you for the great session!

treugolnik said:
Personally, I was reminded of Lucerne at the mention of parasites. Cs mentioned before that Lucerne appear to be striking with properties that can significantly help in cleansing the body, and therefore the growth of consciousness.

I am sorry treugolnik, but when you say "Lucerne", what do you mean? The Lucerne I know of is a city :-[

Also, you are welcomed to visit our newbies thread and write a little intro of yourself there, as I've seen you haven't written one. Just things about yourself you feel comfortable sharing, how you found the forum, what have you read so far, etc. This will give the rest of us the opportunity to welcome you properly.

Alana said:
treugolnik said:

I am sorry treugolnik, but when you say "Lucerne", what do you mean? The Lucerne I know of is a city :-[

Lucerne is alfalfa.

I am only on page 8 reading the comments but need to stop and post .

Thanks Skyfarmr for your very thought provoking post. I've been looking at iodine deficiency as well recently. AND I have a black walnut tree in my yard so will be looking into making my own tincture!

Considering parasites, the first order of business for me would be a regular cleanse for the usual suspects which I haven't done in years

I'm also unclear about the role of iron here. It is needed for a healthy immune system but to much causes one to be a receptor for the negative or shuts down higher insights. More study for me on this.

I'm using a cast iron skillet and perhaps I should ditch this?

Great information provided by all! This is so inspiring. Thanks again.

Belated thanks for this very informative session! Eclipsing realities, amoebas and other nasty critters absorbing negative waves and uploading who knows what into our psyche and bodies...yikes! :scared:

Lucerne is alfalfa, indeed. In Russian alfalfa sounds like lucerne, and alfalfa is associated with the brand — Alfalfa. There is an interesting excerps:

Session 29 November 2001

Q: In other words, when an event occurs, as in a "measurement," or a "change," in terms of macrocosmic quantum changes, it is like a phase transition of a certain collection of matter units in terms of living beings? Living beings as whole units, can "survive," so to say. I have in mind that it's almost like a decision in your life. When you make a decision, it's like a shift in your consciousness. And when you are looking at a macrocosmic quantum transition, it's almost like a decision, in a sense. And on one side of it, you come to that moment, and you make the decision, and on the other side of that moment - which, in a certain sense, the moment of measurement is immeasurable - and on the other side of it, everything is different. Not only is it so, that on the other side of the measurement is everything different, like with an atom, when an event occurs, something is gained or lost, or has moved its position or momentum or something, some significant difference exists in the state of the atom after this moment of measurement. And this significant difference is what I am trying to get at. (A) Probably what you have in mind is something like "transiting to 4th density, what really happens?" (L) Yeah.
A: "Happens" is not quite the proper term, more like "becomes."
Q: (A) Becoming is creating something completely new. "Happen" means that things change, move, regroup. But "become" means...
A: Yes.
Q: Is there anything that we are supposed to do regarding this upcoming transition?
A: Yes.
Q: Can we know what it is?
A: Not yet!
Q: Is there anything we ought to be doing to prepare ourselves that we are not doing?
A: A little more attention to physical energy levels would be helpful.
Q: Which of course, suggests that physical energy is important and will be needed in some way.
A: Remember to utilize alfalfa with spiraling.

[...]

Session 22 October 2008

Q: (L) Yes, they are circles. The next thing we come to is that I
discovered that alfalfa, in fact, a very particular type of alfalfa, does,
indeed, grow in the German highlands. And, in fact, this alfalfa was
brought via a route that you described... as France, Spain, Canary
Islands, and Morocco. I was asking about this story of the purported
travels of Mary Magdalene, and you said that the people were not
important, that the message was. You then said that the 'artifacts
hold the key' and listed this sequence of places. I found a paper on
the subject of alfalfa which described this exact route of the spread
of alfalfa and it's value in farming because it literally replenishes the
ground it is grown in. So, it seems that you were describing the route
of the alfalfa plant. Can you comment on this?

A: Now that you have found this out, perhaps you should research
the properties of this mineral Rich in alfalfa and what it does for the
body of homo sapiens??

Q: (L) That is an interesting thing. Alfalfa was named as the 'father
of foods,' and was grown, primarily for, interestingly, horses! And,
we have chevin and the 'Horse of God.' Anyway, one of the primary
areas where this particular type of alfalfa was grown happens to be
in Baden, right next door to this Horselberg... right off the banks of
the Rhine. There is a valley there. Clover is, of course, a variation of
alfalfa, and 'dale' is a depression in the ground. Could this be right
there next to the location of the Lorelei rock off the Rhine?

A: Closer, and what of the four leaves?

Q: Yes, indeed. I will work on that.

[...]

Regarding Alfalfa, I turned up the following:

ALFALFA Properties:
Herbal:
http://www.botanical-online.com/english/alfalfa.htm
http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/herbs/alfalfa.html
http://www.herbwisdom.com/herb-alfalfa.html

soil remediation for PAH contaminated soils:
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs11368-011-0382-z

Heavy metal uptake
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0269749102001057

and most excitingly..
Extracting gold:
https://www.engg.ksu.edu/HSRC/98Proceed/11Gardea2/11gardea2.pdf

"Proceedings of the 1998 Conference on Hazardous Waste Research

INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY TO RECOVER GOLD(III) FROM AQUEOUS SOLUTIONS BY
USING MEDICAGO SATIVA(ALFALFA)
JL Gardea-Torresdey, K.J. Tiemann, G. Gamez, K. Dokken, M.J. Yacaman

Department of Chemistry and Environmental Sciences and Engineering
University of Texas at El Paso, Texas

Instituto Nacional de Investigaciones Nucleares, KM. 36.5 Carretera Federal
Mexico-Toluca, Municipio de Ocoyoacac Estado De Mexico - CP 52045

There is a need for the development of a system that can extract gold out of aqueous solutions
without the use of hazardous chemicals.
A biorecovery system using alfalfa biomass may be the answer for the recovery of gold(III) from
aqueous solutions in an environmentally friendly manner.
Batch laboratory experiments indicate that alfalfa binds gold(III) quickly and in a pH-independent
manner.
Gold(III) binding capacity experiments performed with the alfalfa roots and shoots have shown the following results:
40.9 mg gold per gram of shoot tissues;
18.7 mg gold per gram of root tissues.
We were able to recover up to 99.1% of the bound gold metal by treatment with 0.2 M acidic
thiourea.
Surprisingly we discovered that the bound gold turned purple in color, meaning that gold(III) had
been reduced to gold(0).
This was confirmed by transmission electron microscopic analysis (TEM).
In addition, column experiments were performed with silica-immobilized alfalfa to determine the
gold(III) binding ability under flow conditions.
This in turn could constitute an innovative pollution prevention technology to reclaim gold from
natural and industrial processes and prevent the use of hazardous chemicals that might contaminate groundwaters."

So, as well as being excellent at purging parasites, and absorbing PCBs and PAH chemicals, we find that the plant can absorb heavy metals and even gold.
The Shepherds of Arcadia might have been on to something.

Merci pour toutes vos recherches plus intéressantes les unes que les autres...

Thank you for all your searches more interesting one than the other ...

Thank you for this most interesting Session!
What an enormous task to get rid of these critters and then to stay away from them in this crowded world with a- not-so-pure-air.

There is also this relevant session from 1998:

Q: You are talking about bloodlines becoming parasitically infested and harassed at times of quantum leaps such as now, when I was reading back over this, it seems that this is a repeating cycle, this parasitic infestation; and then reading the history of Gregory of Tours, and all of these truly amazing things - lights in the sky, plagues, repeated incidents of aerial phenomena... a 'light like a serpent' in the sky... a bright light and 'snakes fell from the clouds...' in 590, fiery globes traversed the heavens and then an eclipse of the sun. These astronomical phenomena were usually followed by inclement weather which, in its turn, brought plague... is this the kind of parasitical infestation, harassment and so forth that we are talking about here?

A: Maybe, look for more clues.

Q: Well, do you have a specific point that you would like to toss on me here so that I have an idea of what I am looking for?

A: Undulating matrix/mosaic.

Q: Well, there is definitely a LOT of that. It is completely amazing what our forebears wrote about that other people just pass off as an overactive imagination. Are we talking about these kinds of things going on nowadays... it seems pretty obvious that it is...

A: Wait for more... and good night.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,23799.0.html

Pierre said:
Alana said:

Lucerne is alfalfa.

treugolnik said:
Lucerne is alfalfa, indeed. In Russian alfalfa sounds like lucerne, and alfalfa is associated with the brand — Alfalfa.

Ah ok, thank you.

Back
Top Bottom