Session 18 July 2015

Thank you for the session. very interesting if a bit worrying but at least there are plenty of pointers in the rightt direction :)
Thanks and hugs to Laura and team.

Very timely post. Have been struggling with extreme brain fog & major digestive issues. After reading about candida I started taking Lugol's iodone & oregano oil.I have felt an immediate difference although have been struggling with the symptoms of die off. I've had to change my diet (no more gluten, dairy, sugar or fruit) & no more alcohol. Cutting out the alcohol was a tough one as I have used it as a means to fall asleep for years.

I am currently following a 21 day protocol but will stick with it for much longer as I don't want these nasty things hiding out only to resurface later on.

Thanks You for this most informative session..... I would like to stay home today and read the autoimmune thread but alas must make that pay check. It does cause me to feel wary, there is still so much to do.

Later :read:

RedFox said:
{snip}
We need to make friends with the feelings we are running from, to see things 'as is'.

Thanks RedFox for collecting excerpts in your post and your timely reminder. It is all to easy to forget sometimes!

(Ark) Did we really have as I think a reality split concerning differences in remembering of me seeing this girl who visited recently?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) So in one reality you did, but in one reality you didn't.

(Ark) So, the following question: Was this something unique, or we should expect more reality splits?

A: Expect more! Be aware and alert! Unify or some may be left behind!

Q: (Scottie) So maybe the splitting reality thing might also explain why I remembered the girl’s name as something completely different?

I was just thinking about the eclipsing realities topic. It would create the perfect environment for negative feeding if the proper awareness wasn't implemented. Just imagine the arguments that could occur if something like the above happens - remembering a different name - and each person "knows" what really happened and thinks the other person is wrong because they both did indeed experience different realities. It's like when your in a relationship and you end up arguing over who did/didn't let the cat out. Confusion!

thanks for this somewhat scary session :)

I agree that medicinal mushrooms are very interesting. I just found a couple of interesting videos on Piptoporus betulinus, a mushroom that grows on birch. It is not that well known as medicine but it is very accessible and might be worth more research and experimenting with. I think I will :)

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pOyHZHfKfo&index=7&list=PLeGBsdn7c7E2pQeLNSMAhq4JvI6rdWrN1

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m81TMidulVY&index=8&list=PLeGBsdn7c7E2pQeLNSMAhq4JvI6rdWrN1

Guts said:
Thank you all for this very informative session!

Over the the last few weeks I've gotten the worst kind of skin irritation with severe skin itching I've ever had, and I'm not someone to usually get bad rashes or anything, though several years ago an allergy test did reveal that I'm allergic against most of the common allergens.

In any case, such a severe and long lasting reaction as I've had in the last few weeks I've really never even closely ever had before. I've also tried a number of things by now which usually do the trick but so far my skin irritation is not showing any significant signs of improvement.

Hot water from the shower head attachment, followed by some Aloe (Aloe all Over). That, and teaching myself not to use my fingernails to scratch in the normal way, otherwise I do it in my slumber at night. Hand palm out against itchy area so fingernails are nearly parallel to area, then raking just enough to calm.

What a wonderful session. I am a little freaked out about the information about the parasites and the concious effort part especially (I feel crippled in this sense.. or directionless rather, and i dont feel I am making any progress).

Thanks again guys ! :)

I sit on the edge of my seat awaiting the C's sessions...knowing that some really good things are going to be revealed.
I am now wondering if I should have a bloodline test. They are expensive, being $290 for the male and another $290 for the mother's side.
So, should I plan on saving up for one?

Ruth said:
Prometeo said:
I have a question. Do you think a massive session of bioenergetic breathing or exercises can burn out the microbes?

It might "burn you out" too and thereby weaken you! Which would mean that the microbes, or any infection then has a field day at your expense.

What do you mean by 'massive'? Surely sustained and disciplined would have a greater effect, over time, of making yourself 'unpalatable' to any unwanted infestation? Be aware that microbes in our gut are necessary for our health and that antibiotics is a form of 'napalming the gut'. It takes out everything. Also, there are other ways to fight infection which shouldn't be over looked.

I've had some success with Vitamin C as proposed by Dr Thomas Levy and Dr Suzanne Humphries. You can see them in action on YouTube.

If these microbes have an emotional effect, well I've noticed the ba ha breathing sometimes makes the person go into a mode which sort of, in the future opens them up for new ideas. At leas this happened to me and those who have tried bioenergetics.

But yeah, you can get burn, most of the times ba ha burns a lot.

I've been thinking, the recent finds from the forum totally hammers those who argue against Laura's ideas about the shaman and the failed shamans, it completelly describes the condition. Joan of arc probably ate a lot of bread.

(Pierre) For proper acquisition of knowledge, you need a sufficient amount of time and effort and... suffering, basically.

A: There is no free lunch except maybe for parasites!

Q: (L) And we're their lunch as long as we think there's a free lunch!

A: Yes!

After reading the session this section really stood out to me. After all the wishful thinking, hesitation, justification, excuses, in the end it only holds one back. Pick a book, pick an article, pick a subject and really study it - study other sources on subject and contemplate it based on your experiences, life and network about it and keep moving forward. Theres nothing to it but to do it the more non active, non motivated, lazy and scared one is to move forward with what has to be done in life and in gaining knowledge about the work not only feeds the parasites that they talk about but creates a place for them/frequency/vibration IMO. In the Book When The Body Says No. It talks about all these disease that are aquired by people because of psychological or emotional negative or even overly positive states - not being a healthy organism. The take home message from that book for me was not to take more of this pill or that supplement. Its far more important to look at the big picture our default state as an organism with thoughts and feeling and then our actions. Its far more important to have healthy thoughts, healthy actions, healthy feelings we are organic life but unlike a tree we require more than water and sun to grow and be healthy - the extra that we require if this part is un healthy no matter how much sunlight, water or food we have we will be unheally organisms. Its important to be in a balanced but active state moving forward and learning from an aim growing little by little.

Maybe you can change your bloodline by changing your vibration/frequency learning from your bloodlines mistakes/actions/nature and using the knowledge that one has aquired to act in favor of a more balanced healthy organism.

Just my 50cents

and its also said that Pythagoras learned from Anaximander who was a student of Thales

Merci à GOEMON pour ses explications et le lien pour la traductions des abréviations, effectivement je connais la différence en SDA et SDS...

Thank you to wrack for his explanations and the link to the translation of abbreviations, actually I know the difference in SDA and SDS ...

Goemon_ said:
PERLOU said:
D'abord un grand merci à Laura, son équipe et les Cassiopéens pour cette nouvelle transcription fort intéressantes et l'avertissement concernant les parasites...
Merci Chu pour le lien, je vais allez le lire...

Quelle est la différence entre STS ou STO et leur signification ?... Merci pour vos réponses...

First a big thank you to Laura, his team and the C's for this very interesting new transcript and the warning about parasites ...
Chu thank you for the link, I'll go read it ...

What is the difference between STS and STO and their meaning? ... Thank you for your answers ...

This thread explain most of the English abbreviations used on the forum : http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,1599.0.html

Reading the Wave series in French you must have encounter the abbreviations "SDS" (French equivalent of STS) and "SDA" (French equivalent of STO).

Menna said:
(Pierre) For proper acquisition of knowledge, you need a sufficient amount of time and effort and... suffering, basically.

A: There is no free lunch except maybe for parasites!

Q: (L) And we're their lunch as long as we think there's a free lunch!

A: Yes!

After reading the session this section really stood out to me. After all the wishful thinking, hesitation, justification, excuses, in the end it only holds one back. Pick a book, pick an article, pick a subject and really study it - study other sources on subject and contemplate it based on your experiences, life and network about it and keep moving forward. Theres nothing to it but to do it the more non active, non motivated, lazy and scared one is to move forward with what has to be done in life and in gaining knowledge about the work not only feeds the parasites that they talk about but creates a place for them/frequency/vibration IMO. In the Book When The Body Says No. It talks about all these disease that are aquired by people because of psychological or emotional negative or even overly positive states - not being a healthy organism. The take home message from that book for me was not to take more of this pill or that supplement. Its far more important to look at the big picture our default state as an organism with thoughts and feeling and then our actions. Its far more important to have healthy thoughts, healthy actions, healthy feelings we are organic life but unlike a tree we require more than water and sun to grow and be healthy - the extra that we require if this part is un healthy no matter how much sunlight, water or food we have we will be unheally organisms. Its important to be in a balanced but active state moving forward and learning from an aim growing little by little.

Maybe you can change your bloodline by changing your vibration/frequency learning from your bloodlines mistakes/actions/nature and using the knowledge that one has aquired to act in favor of a more balanced healthy organism.

Just my 50cents

and its also said that Pythagoras learned from Anaximander who was a student of Thales

fwiw you need to look at both the physical and emotional sides of things - acquire knowledge about emotions and the body and then act on it.
Acting on it includes sharing and networking about your understanding too. :)

Q: (Chu) I would also think that the efforts are a key because that's like the enemy of a parasite. A parasite lives off other cells or other living organisms for free basically. But if you make an effort, you're actually using opposite information to what you’re wired to do.

(L) Yeah, when you make efforts, you're putting information into the system. They make no efforts, so they are tending towards entropy and chaos.

(Pierre) What Chu means is that there is almost opposing philosophies.

(Chu) It's like a clash. If they feed from your life force, their mode of living is by not doing anything and having your body do it for them. With effort, it's like a clash opposite to how they function.

(Pierre) If you're parasitic, that might resonate with the parasites' energy, and they find a positive environment. If you have the opposite energy, if you're creative and make efforts, maybe your overall energy will be in opposition to the parasites' intrinsic entropic vibration.

(Data) The same with conscious suffering.

(Perceval) I think the point here is that in order to make these pathways in the brain, one of the things that stops that from happening are these parasites. So, physically, getting rid of the parasites is required to create this positive feedback loop.

(L) I think you can acquire knowledge to a certain point, but...

(Perceval) We're talking about a physical problem here in the sense of doxycycline or whatever is necessary to deal with a parasitic infestation. It's not that some way....

(L) Yeah, you're not going to ephemerally deal with it, no. It's like all of our researches into diet. In 2008 after I had that operation, my brain was fogged and I was so... I couldn't even sit at my desk for 5 minutes without my legs swelling so bad, I had to get back into bed. I would be dead now if we hadn't gone on the... Well, if I hadn't browbeaten everyone and said, "Hey, I'm gonna do this thing here, and ya'll gotta do it, too!" [laughter]

(Chu) What I'm trying to get at is that it's a double whammy. If you're a doctor, you acquire the knowledge about the parasites, but if you're not building that willpower, you may get rid of the parasites but not acquire awareness. But if you act against the nature of a parasite while you get rid of the physical parasites, that's different.

(Perceval) People who have an immunity naturally, they don't get infested, but they don't do anything with the capability they have.

(Chu) So that's why you need the superefforts.

RobertB said:
I am now wondering if I should have a bloodline test. They are expensive, being $290 for the male and another $290 for the mother's side.

Nobody can give you a "Yes" or "No" answer without knowing further details about your detailed situation, so the answer would be "It depends". Whenever we find that we are asking questions like that, we have to stop and check if we have read and exhausted all available research materials. See:

(L) There's another problem. There are two things I've noticed from various people on the forum. There are the ones that are so horrified by the terror of the situation, like, "I don't belong to this world! I'm not part of this! I can't eat meat! I can't eat vegetables. I have to live on air and sunshine because it's so awful and horrible that I just can't stand it!" So, there's that reaction. And then there's the other one where when we have a session, ideas are promoted, people start to do things or try things before they themselves have done a little of the research, ya know? I think there are the people who don't want to learn anything, and then there are people who want to do and achieve, but they want an easy way.

Data said:
RobertB said:

Nobody can give you a "Yes" or "No" answer without knowing further details about your detailed situation, so the answer would be "It depends". Whenever we find that we are asking questions like that, we have to stop and check if we have read and exhausted all available research materials. See:

(L) There's another problem. There are two things I've noticed from various people on the forum. There are the ones that are so horrified by the terror of the situation, like, "I don't belong to this world! I'm not part of this! I can't eat meat! I can't eat vegetables. I have to live on air and sunshine because it's so awful and horrible that I just can't stand it!" So, there's that reaction. And then there's the other one where when we have a session, ideas are promoted, people start to do things or try things before they themselves have done a little of the research, ya know? I think there are the people who don't want to learn anything, and then there are people who want to do and achieve, but they want an easy way.

Q: (L) So in our particular reality and time and place, the so-called "Great Work", the alchemical self-transformation, must necessarily include work on diet and health issues and a vast increase in knowledge in those areas in order to cancel out the effects of transmarginal inhibition?

Q: (L) I don't know of any better way to put it. Anybody else?

I think another thing to think about is the above bolded. I think the point is to work on all diet and health issues, not just the parasites. I would ask anyone looking to do this, are you following the ketogenic diet, have you done the anti-candida protocol, have you done a heavy metal detox? Have you tried the infrared sauna? Do you know and understand your health issues? Have you supplemented for same?
If you haven't done or researched one or all of the above then why would you expect to order a pill from the internet and suddenly advance? I understand it tempting to want to fix it all now but I think jumping straight in with a parasite cleanse is kind of the opposite of what's being suggested here especially as this information is still new and we don't know the in's and out's of it yet.

Back
Top Bottom