Session 18 July 2015

Yeah, there's certainly more research and networking to be done before jumping in. Especially for those who don't have serious issues, but may still have some of these infections. It's better to collect the knowledge base, study and understand as much as possible, before going half-cocked and taking a bunch of antibiotics. If you don't have a serious health issue that may at least improve, what's the point? You can't know if you got any benefit or did more harm because you didn't need the protocol, etc. with that approach. Or so I think.

SeekinTruth said:
Yeah, there's certainly more research and networking to be done before jumping in. Especially for those who don't have serious issues, but may still have some of these infections. It's better to collect the knowledge base, study and understand as much as possible, before going half-cocked and taking a bunch of antibiotics. If you don't have a serious health issue that may at least improve, what's the point? You can't know if you got any benefit or did more harm because you didn't need the protocol, etc. with that approach. Or so I think.

I do not believe that anyone suggested antibiotics as a general solution. Sure, who does not know what he's doing, it's better to do nothing. Besides the studying.

I will cite another example of the connection between parasites and demons (evil spirits, STS aliens), as part of the study on the subject.

The ESSENE GOSPEL OF PEACE
"For I tell you truly, evils and dangers innumerable lie in wait for the Sons of Men. Beelzebub, the prince of all devils, the source of every evil, lies in wait in the body of all the Sons of Men. He is death, the lord of every plague (...) And he entices every one by that to which their heart is most inclined. (...) And his bowels become full with abominable filthiness, with oozing streams of decay; and multitudes of abominable worms have their habitation there. And his eyes grow dim, till dark night enshrouds them, and his ears become stopped, like the silence of the grave. And last of all shall the erring Son of Man lose life. For he kept not the laws of his Mother, and added sin to sin. Therefore, are taken from him all the gifts of the Earthly Mother: breath, blood, bone, flesh, bowels, eyes and ears, and after all else, life, with which the Earthly Mother crowned his body. (...)

"Straightway will Satan leave your body, since for three days he starves and finds no food within you. He will come out of you to satisfy his hunger by the hot steaming milk, for this food finds favor in his sight. He will smell its smell, and will not be able to resist the hunger which has tormented him three days already. But the Son of Man will destroy his body, that he may torment none else again."

Then the sick man's body was seized with an ague, and he retched as though he would vomit, but he could not. And he gasped for air, for his breath was spent. And he fainted on the lap of Jesus.

"Now does Satan leave his body. See him." And Jesus pointed to the sick man's opened mouth.

And then they all saw with astonishment and terror that Satan was coming out from his mouth in the shape of an abominable worm, straight towards the steaming milk. Then Jesus took two sharp stones in his hands and crushed the head of Satan, and drew out from the sick man all the body of the monster which was almost as long as the man. When the abominable worm came out of the sick man's throat, he recovered at once his breath, and then all his pains ceased. And the others looked with terror at the abominable body of Satan.

"See, what an abominable beast you carried and nourished in your body for long years. I have cast it out of you and killed it that it may never again torment you. Give thanks to God that his angels have made you free, and sin no more, lest Satan return to you again. Let your body be henceforth a temple dedicated to your God."

_www.thenazareneway.com/essene_gospel_of_peace_book1.htm
_http://www.vegetarijanstvo.net/vegetarijanstvo/down/PDF/Evandjelje_mira_Isusa_Krista.pdf

Re: parasite-ridding frequencies

Thanks for a fascinating session regarding parasites. I was led to this YouTube video that claims to be "Parasite Cleanse Frequency Healing" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmygT2kL--k . Thought it might be useful, maybe.

Session 18 July 2015 said:
(Pierre) There seems to be something else. The way they refer to parasites is that they are preventing not only the gaining of knowledge and growth of awareness, but also this quantum leap. Maybe if you have parasites, you can still increase your knowledge and awareness, but you'll reach a sort of glass ceiling that prevents you from graduating.

A: Yes

Q: (L) What's the tinkering there?

A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

A: Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation.

Q: (Galatea) Would you say that the closer somebody gets to graduating, the worse things get? Like they start to feel worse?

A: In many cases, yes.

Q: (L) If you get too smart, then something happens. I wonder if they even have something designed into the system that makes that happen?

Q: (Pierre) They have a back door.

(Perceval) When they said that the parasites act as receivers, receivers of what?

A: Waves of information.

See also this thread which was created in response to the above session: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,36358.0.html

Individual parasitic as well as generally pathological micro organisms including cancer cells apparently resonate at specific frequencies like a tuned crystal oscillator circuit in an AM radio. There is some evidence that such organisms can be killed by subjecting them to a MORA or mortal oscillatory rate.

This is the basic theory behind the Royal Rife and Hulda Clark technologies/machines...

Session 23 August 2015 said:
(Approaching Infinity) I've got a question kind of related to that, and to what trendsetter37 was saying. In the book The Field, she talks about the kind of homeopathic experiments where they were able to record the EM signature of a certain compound and then play the recording of that signature back to water. Then the water would react as if that compound was present. So, would it be possible to use an EM signature to reverse something like a physical disease or virus like Ebola?

A: Yes. Look into Rife.

Q: (Perceval) That's the name of someone?

A: Royal Rife.

Q: (L) That's the guy who invented a machine that does exactly that. We need a Rife machine. Nicolas, build one!

(Nicolas) I’ll get right on it!

The Cs have mentioned raising of vibration or resonant frequency many times I believe, and in the most recent session they indicated that parasites are a major stumbling block to a positive transformation response with regard to the coming Wave. So it would seem that human resonant frequency has been tampered with and lowered. So what would be the resonant frequency of an exceptionally aware and knowledgeable human being - relatively free of parasites and pathological organisms... And what would be the resonant frequency of, say, an average human being? I have no idea and perhaps I am reaching here, I have no higher physics or medical knowledge, (I know a bit about electronics). It just seems like a bit of quantitative information here would be useful - further reading for me.

I found this list of what is the MORA/Resonant frequencies of organisms in a pdf at _http://rife.org/ - here is the link to the pdf:
_http://rife.org/john%20marsh/rifeinstrumenthistory.pdf

There several lists of these frequencies vis-a-vis micro organisms in the pdf. These frequencies are in the kilohertz to the lower megahertz range. Anthrax, the lowest in the list, is at 139.200 Hz, Spinal Meningitis is a 427,000 Hz, Syphilis is at 789,000 Hz and Bacillus X or BX (Cancer Carcinoma) is at 1,604,000 Hz. These are mostly in the radio frequency range I believe.

If these frequencies tend to lower the vibratory rate of humans, then in follows that humans resonate or vibrate at a higher frequency. Everything has a resonant frequency it seems. How mostly liquid, amorphous blobs of jelly, (or human beings for that matter) can have a resonant frequency is a mystery to me unless is has something to do with DNA, metabolism, metabolic by-products and/or perhaps things like iron compounds within the cells. Everything has both a wave and particle nature, and we apparently live in the particle world.

I am not suggesting that Rife or Hulda Clark technology is THE practical answer to getting rid a parasites, but looking at the data could provide some knowledge as to our current predicament.

I am reminded of something in Carlos Castaneda's book - "The Fire form Within" about "great bands of emanations" that seems to speak to the wave nature of life, I don't have the book but I will post a related excerpt from an article with the link (fwiw):

[...]He then told me that we were going to talk about the great bands of emanations. He called it another key discovery that the old seers made; but in their aberration they had relegated it to oblivion until it was rescued by the new seers.
"The Eagle's emanations are always grouped in clusters," he went on. "The old seers called those clusters the great bands of emanations. They are not really bands, but the name stuck.

"For instance, there is an immeasurable cluster that produces organic beings. The emanations of that organic band have a sort of fluffiness. They are transparent and have a unique light of their own, a peculiar energy. They are aware, they jump. That is the reason why all organic beings are filled with a peculiar consuming energy.

"The other bands are darker, less fluffy. Some of them have no light at all, but rather a quality of opaqueness."
"Do you mean, don Juan, that all organic beings have the same kind of emanations inside their cocoons?" I asked.
"No. I do not mean that. It is not really that simple, although organic beings all belong to the same great band. Think of it as an enormously wide band of luminous filaments; luminous strings with no end. Organic beings are bubbles that grow around a group of luminous filaments. Imagine that in this band of organic life some bubbles are formed around the luminous filaments in the center of the band. Others are formed close to the edges. The band is wide enough to accommodate every kind of organic being with room to spare. In such an arrangement, bubbles that are close to the edges of the band miss altogether the emanations that are in the center of the band which are shared only by bubbles that are aligned with the center. By the same token, bubbles in the center miss the emanations from the edges.
"As you may understand, organic beings share the emanations of one band. Yet seers see that within that organic band, beings are as different as they can be."

"Are there many of these great bands?" I asked.
"As many as infinity itself," he replied. "Seers have found out, however, that in the earth there are only forty-eight such bands."
"What is the meaning of that, don Juan?"

"For seers it means that there are forty-eight types of organizations on the earth, forty-eight types of clusters or structures. Organic life is one of them."

"Does that mean that there are forty-seven types of inorganic life?"
"No, not at all. The old seers counted seven bands that produced inorganic bubbles of awareness. In other words, there are forty bands that produce bubbles without awareness. Those are bands that generate only organization.
"Think of the great bands as being like trees. All of them bear fruit. They produce containers filled with emanations, yet only eight of those trees bear edible fruit- that is, bubbles of awareness. Seven have sour fruit, but edible nonetheless. And one has the most juicy, luscious fruit there is."
He laughed and said that in his analogy he had taken the point of view of the Eagle, for whom the most delectable morsels are the organic bubbles of awareness.

"What makes those eight bands produce awareness?" I asked.
"The Eagle bestows awareness through its emanations," he replied.
His answer made me argue with him. I told him that to say that the Eagle bestows awareness through its emanations is like what a religious man would say about God, that God bestows life through love. It does not mean anything.
"The two statements are not made from the same point of view," he patiently said. "And yet I think they mean the same thing. The difference is that seers see how the Eagle bestows awareness through its emanations and religious men do not see how God bestows life through his love."
He said that the way the Eagle bestows awareness is by means of three giant bundles of emanations that run through eight great bands. These bundles are quite peculiar, because they make seers feel a hue. One bundle gives the feeling of being beige-pink, something like the glow of pink-colored street lamps. Another gives the feeling of being peach, like buff neon lights. The third bundle gives the feeling of being amber, like clear honey.

"So, it is a matter of seeing a hue when seers see that the Eagle bestows awareness through its emanations," he went on. "Religious men do not see God's love, but if they would see it, they would know that it is either pink, peach, or amber.
"Man, for example, is attached to the amber bundle, but so are other beings."
I wanted to know which beings shared those emanations with man.
"Details like that you will have to find out for yourself through your own seeing," he said. "There is no point in my telling you which ones. You will only be making another inventory. Suffice it to say that finding that out for yourself will be one of the most exciting things you will ever do."
"Do the pink and peach bundles also show in man?" I asked.
"Never. Those bundles belong to other living beings," he replied.
I was about to ask a question, but with a forceful movement of his hand, he signaled me to stop. He then became immersed in thought. We were enveloped in complete silence for a long time.

"I have told you that the glow of awareness in man has different colors." he finally said. "What I did not tell you then, because we had not gotten to that point yet, was that they are not colors but casts of amber."
He said that the amber bundle of awareness has an infinitude of subtle variants, which always denote differences in quality of awareness. Pink and pale-green amber are the most common casts. Blue amber is more unusual, but pure amber is by far the most rare.
"What determines the particular casts of amber?"

"Seers say that the amount of energy that one saves and stores determines the cast. Countless numbers of warriors have begun with an ordinary pink amber cast and have finished with the purest of all ambers. Genaro and Silvio Manuel are examples of that."
"What forms of life belong to the pink and the peach bundles of awareness?" I asked.
"The three bundles with all their casts crisscross the eight bands," he replied. "In the organic band, the pink bundle belongs mainly to plants, the peach band belongs to insects, and the amber band belongs to man and other animals.
"The same situation is prevalent in the inorganic bands. The three bundles of awareness produce specific kinds of inorganic beings in each of the seven great bands."

I asked him to elaborate on the kinds of inorganic beings that existed.
"That is another thing that you must see for yourself," he said. "The seven bands and what they produce are indeed inaccessible to human reason, but not to human seeing."

I told him that I could not quite grasp his explanation of the great bands, because his description had forced me to imagine them as independent bundles of strings, or even as flat bands, like conveyor belts.
He explained that the great bands are neither flat nor round, but indescribably clustered together, like a pile of hay, which is held together in midair by the force of the hand that pitched it. Thus, there is no order to the emanations. To say that there is a central part or that there are edges is misleading, but necessary to understanding.

Continuing, he explained that inorganic beings produced by the seven other bands of awareness are characterized by having a container that has no motion. It is rather a formless receptacle with a low degree of luminosity. It does not look like the cocoon of organic beings. It lacks the tautness, the inflated quality that makes organic beings look like luminous balls bursting with energy.
Don Juan said that the only similarity between inorganic and organic beings is that all of them have the awareness bestowing pink or peach or amber emanations.
"Those emanations, under certain circumstances," he continued, "make possible the most fascinating communication between the beings of those eight great bands."[..]

The entire article is very interesting, If micro organisms are in the radio frequency range, could it be that humans are in the visible and/or non-visible light range - very short wavelength indeed.

_http://landsurvival.com/toltec/fire-from-within-chapter_10-great-bands-of-emanations.html

[edit: some spelling errors/eliminated some redundancy]

Just had the word ‘berries’ jump to mind as discussed in the March 14 2015 session as I was reading and did a quick search on the antiparasitic qualities of berries and come up with this:

Antiparasitic, Nematicidal and Antifouling Constituents from Juniperus Berries

http://www.dochterland.org/juniperus.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juniper_berry

Edited to add link.

Thank you all for the session! :cheer:

Chu said:
trendsetter37 said:
Wow guys thanks for sharing!

Chu said:
For more background and important information regarding the topic of parasitic infestation, everyone might want to read this thread carefully if you haven't done so already!!

AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION?

:read: Looks like I'll be making my way through this in full over the next few days.

Yeah, it's a long thread now, but actually, without reading it and the different discussions therein, this session may be misinterpreted or many clues missed. So, I'd say it's a must! We're not just talking out of the blue, or about theory. It IS that research that led to those answers. And anybody wanting to take some action in the suggested direction is going to have to do some research too. This is not something you want to try without first informing yourselves well. Happy reading! :thup:

This thread has grown quickly! Definitely worth continuing with it :read:

Many, thank you very much for the work. This session is the most important for me, helps me to join many pieces and understand the reality of the state of affairs in our blue sphere.Deeply I appreciate the work they do. It's really exciting piece together and discover the why of things. My attitude changes in my diet and health have solid fundamentals. On the other hand, I find that the way to behave in the "parasites" is very creative, creative darkly for their purposes. But knowing how to act gives us the ability to act effectively on our behalf.

Again, thank you and blessings.

Receiving its light from La Paz, Bolivia,

Werken

Thank you all for the new session, as well as the insightful comments! I admit I'm also one of the types who tends to try new things without all the prerequisite knowledge, which bites me later. I've already ordered Plague Time and will make my way through the entirety of the infection thread -- blindly following any of the suggested protocols could lead to serious damage!

The problem with Hulda Clark's Zapper (and other Zappers based on alternating current) is that, even if the principle works, electricity follows the path of least resistance. So the signal might not go everywhere where it's really needed. That doesn't mean it's not useful in some cases and conditions though...

Data said:
The problem with Hulda Clark's Zapper (and other Zappers based on alternating current) is that, even if the principle works, electricity follows the path of least resistance. So the signal might not go everywhere where it's really needed. That doesn't mean it's not useful in some cases and conditions though...

Yup. My understanding is that to get into certain areas, the frequency would have to be lower and blood supply plentiful for the current to reach. Hulda Clark has said that the current does not reach well into the intestines (goes along the walls some, but does not penetrate the contents), eyeballs, and testicles. So those are areas she knew would not kill all pathogens by zapping.

Just wanted to put my experience with Hulda Clark's treatment here. My understanding of the zapper comes from Hulda Clark's books (and some websites I read years after reading the books and building my first zappers - first for my own family use and then for some friends, etc.). From what I understand, it uses a square wave generated from a 9 volt batter - positive offset (as it is called - it alternates between positive and zero volts). I've also purchased, years ago, two zappers from Healthy Signs (one automatic - when you turn it on, it zaps for 7 minutes, turns off for 20 minutes, zaps for another 7 minutes, turns off for 20 minutes, then zaps for a final 7 minutes; and one manual that you have to turn on and off for the proper times), which was recommended on the old Hulda Clark website for those who wanted to purchase a zapper instead of building it themselves.

The frequency is in the 48,000 Hz range. The zapper was accidentally discovered when making a DC powered frequency generator to make it portable by Clark's son. They used to kill each pathogen with it's own specific frequency and using AC power (they planned to use the DC unit the same way). But when she started doing tests with the new DC frequency generator, she noticed that it killed other pathogens with frequencies far away from what she'd set the frequency for, besides the one the frequency was set for - so the "zapper" was born when they looked into the reasons, and discovered that it was because of the DC current. The advantage of the zapper - besides killing many pathogens wherever the current reaches - is that it will kill, for example, tapeworms and other segmented worms, that have different frequencies for each segment, and if all are not killed, each surviving segment will grow into a new worm (so if not done properly, they will multiply rather than being eliminated).

From my own experience, and those of many thousands of people (patients of Clark's and those who've read and used her protocols), no one has had adverse effects from the zapper, as far as I know. The frequency and power supply are in a very safe range it seems (Hulda Clark does mention not to use the zapper for longer periods that the three 7 minute sessions, e.g. 10 minutes each, with 20 to 30 minute breaks in between, just because no additional benefits have ever been observed - so why expose yourself longer without benefit). Each 7 minute session, with the 20 to 30 minute break in between will kill every pathogen where the current reaches well - molds, viruses, bacteria, worms, etc. by the 7th minute. But when one organism is infected with another, e.g. a bacteria by a virus or a worm with bacteria, the dying larger organism releases the smaller organism, which wasn't zapped because it was shielded by the larger organism from getting exposed to the current directly, into your system. So you have to follow up with the two more 7 minute zaps to mop up what was spewed from the dying larger organisms (giving 20 to 30 minutes in between for them to be fully exposed and killed).

As for the Rife machine, I read about Rife about 6 or 7 years before Clark's books, and that's why I wanted to try Clark's claims because it was a very similar approach. But Rife's machine was much more sophisticated/complex - to build AND operate. Also Rife actually watched the pathogen "shatter" as he exposed it to the specific frequency. So, even if we get a list of accurate frequencies for pathogens we want to kill recorded by Rife, we will not actually see (through his special microscope) what is happening. Just wanted to make that clear.

So I first read about Rife in 1989 or 1990 and then Clark's book in 1996. My mother was diagnosed by MRI of having MS in 1996 (she was losing control of her leg and it was getting worse very fast, so she went to get diagnosed to see what the problem was). So I built the zapper, ordered the herbal parasite program, and set out to see if it would work. Within a few weeks she regained control over her leg, and didn't have any side effects from the treatment protocol (she was taking 3 to 5 grams of vitamin C as ascorbic acid daily in divided doses, and CoQ10 and a few other supplements she used to take anyway). Whether it was actually MS or whatever it was, the fast progression stopped and reversed quickly with Clark's treatment protocol. One thing to note is that whatever it was, it had first manifest only a few months before starting the zapping and herbal parasite program - though it was progressing very fast - it may not have had enough time to do to much damage. So that's a short review of my experience.

Oh, about the automatic zapper I had purchased, it has wristbands instead of hand holds and is for people who may be very ill to be able to do the zapping in their sleep, etc. or just if one is lazy and doesn't want to deal with timing the sessions and breaks.

Laura said:
(Galatea) I've been having memories of things that never happened before, as if I was walking in another reality and then came into a new one. I could have sworn that something happened that didn't happen. I'm wondering if our reality is merging with different realities?

A: Oh indeed! You will achieve so much clarity once the bugs are gone!

Q: (Galatea) It's so weird! It's like I walk into a new reality, and I remember the old, but I'm trying to get used to the new one. But it didn't actually happen. It's creepy!

(Data) Can I ask about the recent crop circle that looked like a half moon with a star? Crescents and a 4-pointed star.

A: Eclipsing realities coming soon!

Q: (L) It just stopped! It's like it's got an awful lot of drag on it. It's like all of a sudden it became very electrical and draggy.

(Galatea) Let's do a circle for energy.

(L) It hardly will do it!

(Galatea) Let's help it... There we go.

(L) Okay.

(Pierre) The crop circle looked a bit like an eclipse.

(Andromeda) How do realities eclipse though?

(Perceval) Crossing over, maybe?

(L) Well, we have a whole session on the subject of eclipsing realities.

(Ark) Okay, I have a question.

(L) Yes?

(Ark) Did we really have as I think a reality split concerning differences in remembering of me seeing this girl who visited recently?

Q: (Galatea) So in one reality you did, but in one reality you didn't.

(Ark) So, the following question: Was this something unique, or we should expect more reality splits?

A: Expect more! Be aware and alert! Unify or some may be left behind!

Q: (Scottie) So maybe the splitting reality thing might also explain why I remembered the girl’s name as something completely different?

[..]

(Windmill knight) Who made the crop circle that Data decoded?

A: Nonhuman.

Q: (Data) 4D or 6D?

A: 4

Q: (Data) STS or STO?

A: STS

Q: (Galatea) The crop circle that the FOTCM symbol came from has a Yin-Yang symbol. Do you like Yin-Yangs?

Q: (Galatea) So they're a good symbol then. Happy Anniversary! Bubye!

A: Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Thought it would be useful for a reminder on eclipsing realities for those who may be new to it (or need there memory refreshing).

http://cassiopaea.org/2010/05/12/the-wave-chapter-11-roses-grow-best-in-manure/
In any event, as I went to bed, I was slightly worried about being able to go to sleep due to the strange events surrounding this loss of the films. After lying down, as I was thinking about the MRIs, there was a sudden sort of blank-out, and then I came to myself suddenly — again coming to awareness like I had been thrown off a cliff — and I realized that there were three spidery type creatures pulling and tugging on me, and it seemed that they were trying to float me out of the bed. What was even stranger was that I was fighting them like crazy. I had a death grip on the brass headboard, and it was like my body was being subjected to a tug of war! One of the creepy creatures was pulling on me by my ankle and I could distinctly feel a sort of cold fuzziness in the grip. The other two seemed to be trying to exert some kind of mind control on me, like trying to use their mental powers to make me submit. All of my body, except for my shoulders and head which were anchored by my grip on the bed, was suspended in air and seemed to be being sucked toward a small window (which I could not possibly have fit through!) and there seemed to be a sort of beam of light coming through this from the outside of the house! The bed was shaking and bouncing with the struggle taking place.
I was certainly a bit groggy and disoriented at first, as anyone would be to discover themselves in the middle of a violent fight in which their body is participating, only they haven’t been at all aware of it. It felt like the effects of a sleeping drug was wearing off. As it did, I became more alert and thought to myself, “Oh ho! So abductions do really happen! And here I am, being abducted! Well, guess what? I don’t like this, I don’t want this, and I am not going to cooperate. If those creepy jerks abduct me, it won’t be with my assistance!” In short, I was mad as heck!
The creatures seemed to be aware that I was awake and things were rapidly going south. At this point, one of them placed his hand on my head and a powerful paralysis began to spread over me from the head down. This seemed to be causing my eyes to close forcibly, as though the powerful sleeping drug was being re-administered.
I realized fully that I was somewhat helpless against this kind of technology but I still wasn’t going to give up. I was going to fight this sleep right to the last. I became even angrier and I threw down the mental gauntlet, so to say. I decided to “speak” to these creatures with my mind. I said, “You may be able to paralyze me and overcome my physical body, but I’ll fight you with everything I have, every chance I get, so don’t turn your backs on me or you’ll regret it!”
And then, with every bit of will I could muster, I struggled to curse them out loud. The only thing I actually managed to do was emit a strangled groan. But as I did this, as I achieved even this small bit of mastery over a small part of my physical body, a strange thing happened. With the uttering of this sound, the creatures seemed to become confused and disoriented and began to chatter in strange clicking sounds to each other and they dropped me as though I had become a hot potato! Then, they clustered together like frightened, twittering insects and just melted into a shimmery curtain beside the bed. This shimmering thing was very much like the heat waves you see on the highway far ahead when driving on a hot day.
Now, there are several strange things about this event that, I admit, could have just as well have been a sort of dream. One of these things is the fact that I was gripping the headboard with my left hand raised up above my head. What is so strange about that? Well, fact is, my left arm had been severely injured in the accident and was partially paralyzed. I hadn’t been able to lift it much above my waist for over a year much less use it to grip anything at all. I actually had to reach up with my right hand, uncurl my fingers from around the curling tubes of the headboard, and remove my hand and place my arm back at my side because I was unable to perform these small motions with that arm itself! Needless to say, I spent most of the night sitting up in a chair.
The next morning, the phone rang at about 7:30 as I was getting ready to go out the door. It was the hospital testing facility, the same young woman I had been talking to the previous day. She told me I didn’t have to come in, that the films had been found. The only thing she could not explain was how, and by whom, they had been found.
I was so curious about this strange turnaround of events that I asked questions. It turned out that the films were right there on her desk when she arrived that morning to open up the place. When I asked, “Who could have put them there?” her voice was a bit shaky as she explained that it was really impossible to figure out since she had locked up the night before, no one else could have been there except the janitor, and she was sure he hadn’t put the films on her desk because she asked him.
The whole thing is still a mystery.
Naturally, I asked the C’s about the event, though I didn’t want to be too specific in my questions because I didn’t want anyone else in the room, or at the board, to have any data that might skew the answers:

July 23, 1995
Q: (L) The first thing on my mind is an experience I had several nights ago. It seemed as though there was some sort of interaction between myself and something “other”. Could you tell me what this experience was?
A: Was eclipsing of the realities.
Q: (L) What is an eclipsing of the realities?
A: It is when energy centers conflict.
Q: (L) What energy centers are conflicting?
A: Thought energy centers.
Q: (L) Whose thoughts?
A: Thoughts are the basis of all creation. After all, without thought nothing would exist. Now would it?
Q: (L) True.
A: Therefore, energy centers conflicting involve thought patterns. You could refer to it as an intersecting of thought pattern energies. […]
Q: (L) I also seemed to be aware of several dark, spider-like figures lined up by the side of the bed. Was this an accurate impression.
A: Those could be described as specific thought center projections.
Q: (L) I seemed to be fighting and resisting this activity.
A: That was your choice. […]
Q: (L) At what level of density do these thought centers have their primary focus?
A: Thought centers do not have primary focus in any level of density. This is precisely the point. You are not completely familiar with the reality of what thoughts are. We have spoken to you on many levels and have detailed many areas involving density level, but thoughts are quite a different thing because they pass through all density levels at once. Now, let us ask you this. Do you not now see how that would be possible?
Q: (L) Yes. But what I am trying to do is identify these conflicting thought centers. If two thought centers, or more, conflict, then my idea would be that they are in opposition.
A: Correct. […]
Q: (L) Okay, in the experience I felt a paralysis of my body. What caused this paralysis?
A: Yes. Separation of awareness, which is defined as any point along the pathway where one’s awareness becomes so totally focused on one thought sector that all other levels of awareness are temporarily receded, thereby making it impossible to become aware of one’s physical reality along with one’s mental reality. This gives the impression of what is referred to as paralysis. Do you understand?
Q: (L) Yes. And what stimulates this total focus of awareness?
A: An event that sidetracks, temporarily, the mental processes.
Q: (L) And what event can sidetrack the mental processes to this extent?
A: Any number.
Q: (L) In this particular case, what was it?
A: It was an eclipsing of energies caused by conflicting thought centers. Whenever two opposing units of reality intersect, this causes what can be referred to as friction, which, for an immeasurable amount of what you would refer to as time, which is, of course, non-existent, creates a non-existence, or a stopping of the movements of all functions. This is what we would know as conflict. In between, or through any intersecting, opposite entities, we always find zero time, zero movement, zero transference, and zero exchange. Now think about this. Think about this carefully.
Q: (L) Does this mean that I was, essentially, in a condition of non-existence?
A: Well, non-existence is not really the proper term, but non-fluid existence would be more to the point. Do you understand?
Q: (L) Yes. Frozen, as it were?
A: Frozen, as it were.
Q: (L) Was there any benefit to me from this experience?
A: All experiences have potential for benefit.
Q: (L) Was there any detriment from this experience?
A: All experiences have potential for detriment. Now, do you see the parallels? We are talking about any opposing forces in nature, when they come together, the result can go all the way to the extreme of one side or all the way to the extreme of the other. Or, it can remain perfectly, symmetrically in balance in the middle, or partially in balance on one side or another. Therefore all potentials are realized at intersecting points in reality. […]
Q: (L) Was one of these conflicting thought centers or energies some part of me?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And was it eclipsed by interacting with a thought center energy that was part of or all of something or someone else?
A: Or, was what happened a conflicting of one energy thought center that was a part of your thought process and another energy thought center that was another part of your thought process? We will ask you that question and allow you to contemplate.
Q: (L) Does it ever happen that individuals who perceive or think they perceive themselves to have experienced an “abduction”, to actually be interacting with some part of themselves?
A: That would be a very good possibility. Now, before you ask another question, stop and contemplate for a moment: what possibilities does this open up? Is there any limit? And if there is, what is that? Is it not an area worth exploring? For example — just one example for you to digest — what if the abduction scenario could take place where your soul projection, in what you perceive as the future, can come back and abduct your soul projection in what you perceive as the present?
Q: (L) Oh, dear! Does this happen?
A: This is a question for you to ask yourself and contemplate.
Q: (L) Why would I do that to myself? (J) To gain knowledge of the future.
A: Are there not a great many possible answers?
Q: (L) Well, this seemed to be a very frightening and negative experience. If that is the case: a) maybe that is just my perception, or b) then, in the future I am not a very nice person! (J) Or maybe the future isn’t very pleasant. And the knowledge that you gained of it is unpleasant.
A: Or is it one possible future, but not all possible futures? And is the pathway of free will not connected to all of this?
Q: (L) God! I hope so.
A: Now do you see the benefit in slowing down and not having prejudices when asking questions of great import? You see when you speed too quickly in the process of learning and gathering knowledge; it is like skipping down the road without pausing to reflect on the ground beneath you. One misses the gold coins and the gemstones contained within the cracks in the road. […]
Q: (L) Okay, when this experience occurred, am I to assume that some part of myself, a future self perhaps, of course they are all simultaneous but just for the sake of reference, came back and interacted with my present self for some purpose of exchange?
A: Well this is a question best left for your own exploration, as you will gain more knowledge by contemplating it by yourself rather than seeking the answers here. But a suggestion is to be made that you do that as you will gain much, very much knowledge by contemplating these very questions on your own and networking with others as you do so. Be not frustrated for the answers to be gained through your own contemplation will be truly illuminating to you and the experience to follow will be worth a thousand lifetimes of pleasure and joy.

What can we deduce about the Eclipsing of Realities discussion?
The first thing that occurs to me is a result of a conversation I had with an individual who visited me a few days ago. There are a number of events in my life that I am not yet ready to talk about publicly, but which I shared with this lady in the course of our discussion.1 At one point, she made the remark that, in her opinion, my life experiences had been a sort of microcosmic example of the battle between the forces of good and evil — that my very physical body, soul and mind had been the battleground. It was her opinion that the “good guys” had won because, in the end, all the physical, mental and spiritual destruction that had been effected against me had been healed, reversed, and/or restored to proper function and balance.
This is, in some sense, true. But, what does it mean if we wish to apply it globally? Or even just for some others?
The Cassiopaeans said I experienced a conflict of thought centers. This was further elaborated:
We are talking about any opposing forces in nature, when they come together, the result can go all the way to the extreme of one side or all the way to the extreme of the other. Or, it can remain perfectly, symmetrically in balance in the middle, or partially in balance on one side or another. Therefore all potentials are realized at intersecting points in reality…
I was told to contemplate the issues involved and that “answers to be gained through your own contemplation will be truly illuminating to you and the experience to follow will be worth a thousand lifetimes of pleasure and joy”.
In the simplest of terms, the experience of “Eclipsing Realities” led to my full perception of reality in the so-called objective view that we have already discussed. More than that, it also led to my making choices — life changing choices — that effectively changed my reality. Perhaps in a very literal sense. Within eight months of the Eclipsing of Realities event, I had asked for a divorce from my husband, and within four months of that event, I had met Ark. Two years later, we were married. There was a remark made at one of the sessions that emphasized this point:

January 4, 1997
A: Because of already given data that is elementary my dear, Martin, elementary!
Q: (L) I am not Martin anymore! So there!
A: You are in an alternate reality.

Martin was my former married name.
So, when the realities eclipsed, some sort of choice was made at a deep level as to whether I was going to continue to live in STS-oriented wishful thinking that all would become “love and light”, if I just kept trying to “fix it”, which constitutes the ongoing condition of being food for higher density beings; or if I was going to open my eyes and see. It seems that my choice to resist the activity taking place was the symbol of the shift that then began to manifest in my ordinary life as life-changing choices.
What if the abduction scenario could take place where your soul projection, in what you perceive as the future, can come back and abduct your soul projection in what you perceive as the present?
It seems that, if I had continued in the old life, the wishful thinking subjective version of reality, where I was still Martin, I would have progressed to a point in space-time when I became those horrible creatures that were trying to abduct me (through the incarnational processes, of course)!
Now, I did not change my reality by visualization, or affirmations or any of the standard teachings about creating your own reality. In fact, if anything, I did exactly the opposite. What actually happened was, I opened my eyes and I completely lost hope in the world as it is ever being anything other than full of darkness and deception and horror and pain, and I chose to continue to live in this world, to do what I could, but not be “of the world”.
I wonder if this was what Don Elkins saw? If so, it is indeed sad that he did not have the information about how this state is essential, how this state can be used by dark forces to derail the spiritual seeker who must go through it in order to be “born again”.
How does one become born again”? It is just as traumatic as being born the first time, if not more so!
Taking my first breath in the new reality, I made a conscious choice to limit my participation in this deception foisted on mankind. I consciously decided that I was no longer going to lie — to myself or to anyone else — about how I felt or what I wanted. I was no longer going to lie about what I liked or didn’t like or what I did or did not want to do. I was no longer going to lie to myself that my suffering and sacrifices had any benefit for anyone whatsoever; because it was clear to me that this was not true. It was all an illusion or delusion. In short, I was no longer going to lie to myself about reality at all.
When I looked at a flower I was going to remember the decay and death in the soil from which the flower drew its nourishment. When I looked at a cat or a dog, I was going to remember the fleas and parasites and killing and eating of other creatures that goes on all the time in the animal world. When I looked at a beautiful and peaceful lake, I was going to remember the loads of disease causing organisms multiplying prolifically beneath the shining, mirrored surface.
Sounds pretty bizarre, yes? But it had a strange effect.
Because I was no longer lying to myself about anything that existed, least of all myself, my nature, my being, I was free to choose what to manifest in every instant. Knowing that all of these shadows existed within me, in my very DNA, my flesh, my evolved self; knowing that I had experienced many lifetimes dealing death and destruction on my own, or suffering the same at the hands of others, I was free to choose. And further, I knew that the choice was free! If I had chosen to follow the path of STS, to dive back into the illusion, there would be no blame. As Ra said: The ALL blinks neither at the darkness nor at the light.
There was no longer any blame for anything. It was just what is. This is nature. This is God. And God has two faces: Good and Evil. We can love them both, but we can choose which face we manifest, while always loving unconditionally both faces.
[..]

It's worth reading the entire chapter (I tried not to quote all of it!)

The Knowledge and Being video series discuss the subject in much more detail.

Laura said:
tohuwabohu said:
I was wondering exactly about the same. How could the folks back then get rid of the parasites without 'modern' medicine. I put modern into quotation marks because when I was reading about the antiparasitic drugs there is so many side effects that someone sensitive can confuse reaction to the drug with Herxheimer reaction. The antiparasitic protocol seems to be extremely stressful for the body.

I think that the ancients noticed the correspondence between high population density, promiscuity, and development of highly infectious and devastating epidemics. They would have noticed, also, that country people in monogamous relationships were less affected by such and possibly have drawn a conclusion. That's excluding the idea that any "inspiration" came to them informing them of the issues. So, perhaps their way of dealing with it was to impose a whole lot of purity rules about everything. The food, bathing, and sex laws of the OT are not original - they were derived from the Pythagoreans/Orphics. And some of the were wrong, so it seems they were either distorted over time, or wrong conclusions were drawn from observation.

So, the idea that they may have had effective measures against such pathogens as would arise in a densely populated area with a lot of promiscuity may be just wishful thinking. Their approach appears to have been prevention, not curing after the fact. Though, of course, the study of curing diseases was undertaken by the Pythagoreans and later the Therapeutae/Essenes (under the influence of the Pythagoreans i.e. after Hellenization and the spread of Greek ideas). One can't imagine that much came from the Babylonians or whatnot after reading translations of the many texts for curing things. Most of them were nonsensical magical incantations. So IF there was such knowledge, it didn't come from the Mesopotamian regions as far as I can tell. It may have come from the North with the Orphics, and possibly only as inspiration, not hard science.

Was there an ancient civilization that had high medical knowledge, greater than our own? Possible, but I think we'll look in vain for herbal remedies to be the transmitted lore of such. We've noticed that diet can certainly ameliorate symptoms of chronic conditions, but it - just as clearly - doesn't cure them. Perhaps herbals were used in the same context: amelioration, not cure.

Did alchemists stumble on this accidentally, making their potions and elixirs? That is quite possible considering some of the stuff they concocted and drank. And some of it could very well have been derived from plants/herbs, distilled out into concentrated forms. Just think of penicillin from moldy bread and LSD from ergot. I've got copies of some old herbal things and one notices that the alchemists were rather concentrated on plant properties alongside their gold transmutation experiments.

Obviously, we, today, are in a much better position to gain a truer understanding of these things because of the accessibility of information via the network, greatly enhanced by a network of multiple people following threads and clues and bringing back and synopsizing the most important material. In the same way, thanks to the work in cognitive science and bio-psychology, we have a better understanding of the ideas brought forward by Gurdjieff, and even earlier, the Stoics.

The take-home message from the Cs is, I think: don't waste a minute of your time: research, learn, share, and keep tinkering with your "receivership capabilities" so as to further enhance whatever gifts you were born with and minimize or eliminate your liabilities.

I apologize if this has already been mentioned, but the talk of the ameobas, and other things living inside of us, and having control over some aspects of our ascension, and our attitudes in general seem to be a physical explanation of the Wetiko virus. An explanation of which can be found here:

http://www.sott.net/article/282037-SOTT-Talk-Radio-64-The-Wetiko-Virus-and-Collective-Psychosis-Interview-With-Paul-Levy

Some more confirmation of microbially-demonic connection:

The Prophet said: “Verily, Satan flows through the human being like blood.” (Anas ibn Malik reported, Source: Sahih Muslim 2174)

Some foods or herbs against parasites: Garlic, Extra virgin olive oil, Lemon, Romero, Onion, Papaya or pumpkin seeds, Gentian, Grapefruit juice and seeds, Anise, Thyme, Wormwood, Berberine, Black Walnut.
-http://en.biomanantial.com/herbs-and-homemade-recipes-for-parasites-a-2253-en.html
+ Berberine (in Hydrastis canadensis, Berberis vulgaris, Mahonia aquifoluirn, Berberis croatica...), Cinchona calisaya, Cephaelis ipecacuanha, Inula helenium, absinthe (Artemisia annua), cubeb pepper.
-http://www.kakolijeciti.com/crijevni-nametnici-kako-ih-se-rijesiti-pomocu-ljekovitih-biljaka/

Back
Top Bottom