Session 18 July 2015

Davida said:
Makes me wonder about those gut feelings, still I suspect its because they want to live...

Thanks for sharing

"gut feelings" may not have much to do with what we're talking about here, which is viruses and other bacteria that live in the blood. When people talk of "gut feelings" it is generally understood that this is a function of the network of neurons that line our guts. Of course, these may be as influenced by the virii etc. as the neurons in our brain. So don't think of "parasites" as only being those in our guts.

I cannot say anything but that I agree a 100% with what the elders said ho ho ho ho!

I mean it people I can read your minds. Some of the thoughts from this session came in between 17 - 19 of july. It appears that if some of the network figure things out, or if the info is in the planet, the cs share it.

I invented this phrase today, bare with me: At the end of the day you won't do what you'd like to do, but what you know to do.

E=MC2 is a coded that is almost similar to the joule formula, or the formula for kinetic energy which is hiperkinetic, which is not necessarily an emotion. Science says that kinetic energy is a translation of movement, which depends on a variety of energies which move an object. The tradition says that everything is in constant movement and expansion, static is nothing but fictional.

So E=MC2 is coded or symbolic maybe for your kinetic energy, your actions will have enough power and effectiveness if the energy that moves you, at least on the mind or ethereal sense, is your knowledge. The more pure it is the more it will work. This way the alchemical thought makes sense, because you know the elements and how they interact, which helps you to see things objectively, no judgement included. At least if you are sincere.

Super effors become little efforts once knowledge assimilated, just like walking a mile becomes easy once you learn how to build a car. You just push the pedal and learn driving skills. The potency and mass of your actions will be increased depending on how much knowledge is behind it.

EUREKA !

RobertB said:
So this parasite thing is the source of the Hep C I have, and others I know.
I have a deep memory of the first time they hospitalized me for too much Ammonia in my blood stream.
3 days I remember nothing, but I do recall being wheeled down a long hall where they did something to me.
One other thing: no sooner than I had started the breathing exercises, then wham. Hep C with cirhossis and carcinomas.

It seems to me that you have a huge problem.
Here is a link with some information you may find helpful, if you do the research.

_http://educate-yourself.org/cn/huldaclarkbooks.shtml

The books are promoted on Amazon via the links provided on that page, but if you go down the page a bit there are some links to pdf documents which you can download.

And this also gives a clue about what sapiens truly mean. Using your environment as tools, including thoughts. This explain why people compensate their reality with so much illusions and lies. They use their images and thoughts for their convenience, but without knowing the risks.

I was wondering about this reality switching phenomena / mandela effect, such as described here. If we can shift between realities it implies that our past can be shifted too and that our present and future can potentially be very different. For example, assuming its possible, what if we shifted into a reality where 9/11 never occurred, the world would be very different, likely better. So the phrase about changing history to control the future (not just faking history books) but actually changing by shifting it, takes on a whole new meaning. I wonder if this kind of shift occurs in relation to the Work? As we learn minor shifts might occur to provide new experiences with specific learning potentials that might otherwise not occur... What would be the implications of being responsible for past choices leave us in such a model of reality? Just some ponderings or wonderings that I don't expect any particular answer - facinating nonetheless.

Mind blowing session. Last week i started to read the thread AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION?. i`m now on 19-th page. And then when i saw this session , it came like i ordered it. Some kind of synchronicity.

As i said i`m still reading the AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION thread, but i want to ask someting. I have an allergy issue. Hay fever. An allergy to pollen. Often , when i go out in the forests i wave a strong allergy attacks and my sinuses are congested, my eyes are itchy and bloody, sneezing.

Is the allergy an Autoimmune condition?

And if it is, what should i do to get rid of those bugs inside me?

And thank you for this session. :thup:

Thank You all for a very very interesting session!

The 'alternate memories' experience that Ark had asked about, stirred my curiosity and i googled alternate memories.

Alot of people seem to have experienced this. It has been labeled the mandela effect.

After Nelson Mandela as alot of people remember that he had died in prison.

Here is the website mandelaeffect.com

Here are some quick snips of there major memories list:

Billy Graham’s funeral on TV.
Brian Dennehy – Alive and well, per Wikipedia, but a couple of us have other memories.
Brian Williams’ memories – A high-profile example of Mandela Effect, a blunder, or something else??
The Candidate, or The Campaign — One movie, one and a remake, two movies, or now three… and did the title change?
Challenger shuttle explosion date? (Per Wikipedia, 28 Jan 1986.)
*Charles Schulz or Schultz? (Creator of Peanuts comics and TV shows including Charlie Brown, Lucy, Snoopy, etc.) The correct spelling in this timestream is Schulz. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_M._Schulz )
Patrick Swayze’s full recovery, reported after his tragic death.
*Tiananmen Square – Memories of “tank boy” getting run over. (Popular topic, and opinions seem split as to whether it’s a Mandela Effect issue or simple conspiracy and media manipulation.)
Timothy Leary – Former Harvard professor and LSD enthusiast, or serial killer as well?
Weather – Hurricane Katrina: April or August 2005, or another year altogether?
*Western Sizzler restaurant – Never existed? Name in this timestream is Western Sizzlin (ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Sizzlin%27 ). Even FB pages lists Western Sizzler (ref: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Western-Sizzler-Auburn-Alabama/183908811678962 ).

very interesting! seems keeping a diary is moving up on my things to do list.
;)

Thank you Laura and the crew,and of course to the C's for this information... :)...But now I have a doubt, regarding, when the wave enter in full, do the people who graduated :grad: will go to 4d, or 5d?? is confusing , many people said that in 4d..theres only STS Beings...So, humanity is going to trascend to 5d...I know what Laura and the C's told ..but why there's so many people saying the opposite?
I just saw some videos from a guy, in Mexico city , he can communicate with beings from Sirio since he was a little boy, and all what he said in this conference is really similar regarding the type of information that the C's are giving ...the only thing is that he said this , that humanity is going to 5D not to 4D.....and like him there's others saying the same.... :cry: :huh:

Thanks for another great session and fast transcribing!

I'm going to read the new posts in the Autoimmune/Infections thread since yesterday.

piliangie said:
Thank you Laura and the crew,and of course to the C's for this information... :)...But now I have a doubt, regarding, when the wave enter in full,

"The Wave" is a process of macrocosmic wave collapse and, in view of its cosmic nature, takes some time to fully manifest. This can even be hundreds of years!

piliangie said:
do the people who graduated :grad: will go to 4d, or 5d??

It is really quite simple and is explained in detail in the online series "The Wave". "Graduating" to 4D MAY be a process that involves several incarnations during the period of the macrocosmic wave collapse. It MAY also occur within a single lifetime if the individual achieves sufficient knowledge and awareness. It may also be that an individual dies after a 3D life, and because of preparation, is reborn in 4D. Naturally, in all these cases, 5 D is the stopover for 3D and 4D.

piliangie said:
is confusing , many people said that in 4d..theres only STS Beings...

Incorrect. There is balance at every level of density in one way or another.

piliangie said:
So, humanity is going to trascend to 5d...

If someone is telling you this, they are simply saying you are going to die and go to the contemplation/recycling zone. And if one has not achieved sufficient growth, one will reincarnate in 3D yet again. (There sure is a lot of illogical nonsense out there in New Age land.)

piliangie said:
I know what Laura and the C's told ..but why there's so many people saying the opposite?
I just saw some videos from a guy, in Mexico city , he can communicate with beings from Sirio since he was a little boy, and all what he said in this conference is really similar regarding the type of information that the C's are giving ...the only thing is that he said this , that humanity is going to 5D not to 4D.....and like him there's others saying the same.... :cry: :huh:

3 Feb 1996 said:
Dimensions are not densities!!!! Dimensions are strictly the result of the universal consciousness as manifested in the imagination sector of thought. Density means level of development as measured in terms of closeness to union with The One... Cycle.

16 Nov 1994 said:
Q: (L) What or who has been causing the apparitions of the
Virgin Mary at Conyers, Georgia?
A: Deceptive field.
Q: (L) What energy is behind this?
A: Lizards.
Q: (L) Why?
A: Confusion campaign part of bigger picture and plan.
Q: (L) What is the bigger picture and plan?
A: Conquest.
Q: (L) How will that aid their conquest?
A: By dispersing knowledge.
Q: (L) Dispersing as in breaking apart or scattering?
A: Spreading thin. Confusion does this. You are being
bombarded with confusion in this era.

11 Jan 1995 said:
Q: (Barry) Maitreya... What is the destiny of this person in
this lifetime?
A: Plays prominent role in disinformation process.
Q: (Barry) Is Benjamin Creme aware of that?
A: No.
Q: (Barry) Are the E.T.s putting thoughts in Benjamin Creme's
head?
A: Yes.
Q: (Barry) What is their purpose in this?
A: To cause confusion, diversion, and deception so that
reality channels may be cloaked. Self explanatory.
Q: (Barry) Does this mean so that what we think is real
really isn't?
A: Close.
Q: (Barry) This must mean that the Aliens want to give us one
person to focus on which is so spectacular, so that we
cannot see the truth.
A: Remember warnings about false prophets in the "desert."

24 Sept 1995 said:
Q: (L) Did the Dogon come from Sirius?
A: All humanoid types originated in Orion region, there are
and have been and will continue to be literally millions
of colonies.
Q: (RC) Well, Sirius has a green sky, not a blue sky like we
do. (L) The star?! (RC) Well, no, the planets... Yes,
Sirius has a green atmosphere... a light green. (F)
Well, I prefer blue! (L) If a lot of the information that
is being propagated these days is confusion or
disinformation, what is the purpose of all this?
A: You answered yourself: Confusion and disinformation.
Q: (L) I have a theory that the truth, in any large degree,
will not be known until just prior to some sort of
transition...
A: You expect "truth" then?
Q: (RC) Absolutely! (L) Considering how things are from
observation, this may be unrealistic...
A: All there is is lessons, no short cuts!

23 Oct 2004 said:
Q: (H) So there is a lot of disinfo out there trying to confuse and disrupt those who want to get the truth.
A: CIA confusion is apparent.

13 June 2015 said:
Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?
A: Ceressiaea of Cassiopaea transduction point.
Q: (L) Alright, I have a series of questions here from forum members. Apparently, there was a conference with Barbara Marciniak where she was doing some trance channeling. Several of the forum people had a look at it and condensed the major points of the event. Out of what was said in that particular channeling, some questions arose... Not particularly about the channeling, but about some of the issues that were covered. Of course, everybody knows how I feel about trance channeling and that sort of thing. But anyhow, one of the questions that came up was:
Can the internet be seen as a "window of opportunity"/"an experiment in human consciousnesses"?
(L) I don't exactly what the person means... I guess it would be one or the other. Is it a window of opportunity, or is it an experiment in human consciousness?
A: We once told you that your computers would overpower you. Thus neither question is precisely to the point. Internet was initially manifested for practical purposes, then other applications were developed. It could be said that the "experiment" in consciousness appeared in reaction to more positive uses. At present the internet is more a source of confusion and propaganda than anything else. Thus the opening statement is fulfilled.
Q: (L) In other words, the overpowering of people by their computers would be the use of the internet for confusion and propaganda. Is that what we're getting at here?
A: Yes
Q: (L) So, people being taken over in their minds by disinformation, propaganda, lies and so forth on the computer are literally being taken over by their computers?

As always, you may choose what to believe, or do your own research on track records and make a choice based on knowledge.

A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

A: Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation.
This makes me wonder... does the presence of parasites in ones organism facilitate spirit attachment? Do these attachments somehow latch onto these parasites?

D'abord un grand merci à Laura, son équipe et les Cassiopéens pour cette nouvelle transcription fort intéressantes et l'avertissement concernant les parasites...
Merci Chu pour le lien, je vais allez le lire...

Quelle est la différence entre STS ou STO et leur signification ?... Merci pour vos réponses...

First a big thank you to Laura, his team and the C's for this very interesting new transcript and the warning about parasites ...
Chu thank you for the link, I'll go read it ...

What is the difference between STS and STO and their meaning? ... Thank you for your answers ...

Yas said:
Then there is the iron issue and how it relates to this. As RedFox mentioned in the thread specific to these infections, they need iron to survive, and, at the same time, iron overload increases the risk of having infections... and:

RedFox said:
One wonders then if iron overload is caused by a pathogen triggering the body to absorb more than it needs (in order for the pathogen to survive/thrive).

And there is the session mentioned in the Bloodline Trails thread:

Q: So, it is the iron that the Celts need? Well, that brings
me to the next question: In all the Celtic folklore when
they talk about 'fairies,' which are obviously other
density beings very similar to our modern 'Gray alien,'
these fairy/slash aliens insist that no iron come near
them in any way. It was also said that bringing iron into
contact with someone thought to be a 'changeling' would
prove whether or not they were because if they were, they
would disappear instantly. Also, the instructions for the
building of the Temple of Solomon included restrictions on
the use of iron in either the preparation of the materials
or the putting together of the building itself, even down
to the rejection of the use of iron nails in any part.
What is the significance of this restriction on the use of
iron by these other density beings, whoever they are?

A: Bloodline trails.

Q: Are you saying that... I don't understand... not even well
enough to frame another question...

A: You will, my dear, oh will you!

Q: If it was necessary for the Aryans to have iron... okay,
maybe the iron is something that interacts...

A: What about iron as an element?

Q: Okay, let's see: Iron - derived from early Celt 'iserno,'
via Illyrian 'eisarno' from the IndoEuropean base 'eis,'
which means to 'move vigorously; strong, holy.' It is a
white, malleable, ductile, metallic chemical element that
can be readily magnetized, rusts rapidly in moist or salty
air, and is vital to plant and animal life; it is the
most common and important of all metals, and its alloys,
as steel, are extensively used. Symbol: Fe; atomic
weight:55.847; atomic number: 26; specific gravity: 7.86;
melting point: 1535 degrees Centigrade; boiling point
3,000 degrees C. The electron shells are thus: 2,14,8,2.
Iron is an element of blood, hemoglobin, and is easily
magnetized... there is some new work about iron and
magnetite in the brains of people who are psychic or have
'abduction' experiences... is it the magnetism?

A: Yes....

Q: Is it something that holds one more firmly in 3rd density,
and the elimination of it enables one to switch
densities... or...

A: Tis magnetite that acts as a conduit, and perhaps, just
perhaps, allows for transference back and forth at will?!?
And what about the legend about the alchemists? Is not
the key term there really transformation?!?
And has not
the "smoke screen" really been delivered so effectively by
all the concentration upon the substance?!? And does not
this remind one indeed of all the misguided concentration
upon substance rather than meaning that one finds so
regularly on 3rd density??

Q: I get it! So, it is the magnetite in the body, that
collects and holds the charge, and it has absolutely
nothing to do with an external substance at all! Is that
it?

A: You are getting "warmer."

I might be way off here, but I see a connection with this new session here:

(L) So... Are you suggesting that, for example, if there are people who get infectious diseases that cause atherosclerosis, heart disease, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, or any of these so-called autoimmune diseases, that these diseases are not genetically caused as they have been saying for the last 50 or 60 years, but that perhaps they were designed for people who carry certain genetic markers in their DNA, which then get labeled as the causative gene? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Very close indeed. There is also the "tinkering" that can take place.

Q: (L) So in our particular reality and time and place, the so-called "Great Work", the alchemical self-transformation, must necessarily include work on diet and health issues and a vast increase in knowledge in those areas in order to cancel out the effects of transmarginal inhibition?

Q: (L) I don't know of any better way to put it. Anybody else?

(Pierre) There seems to be something else. The way they refer to parasites is that they are preventing not only the gaining of knowledge and growth of awareness, but also this quantum leap. Maybe if you have parasites, you can still increase your knowledge and awareness, but you'll reach a sort of glass ceiling that prevents you from graduating.

Q: (L) What's the tinkering there?

A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

This is all REALLY interesting!

I made the same connection between iron, bloodlines and parasites in the Autoimmune thread by I swear it was not plagiarism! :halo:

whitecoast said:
Approaching Infinity said:
I think this part of the session is important to highlight:

(L) There's another problem. There are two things I've noticed from various people on the forum. There are the ones that are so horrified by the terror of the situation, like, "I don't belong to this world! I'm not part of this! I can't eat meat! I can't eat vegetables. I have to live on air and sunshine because it's so awful and horrible that I just can't stand it!" So, there's that reaction. And then there's the other one where when we have a session, ideas are promoted, people start to do things or try things before they themselves have done a little of the research, ya know? I think there are the people who don't want to learn anything, and then there are people who want to do and achieve, but they want an easy way.

I think it's very good you bring this up. One of the fundamental tenets of the Fourth Way school is that you must not do anything you don't understand. If you're doing something just because people you look up to are doing something, that's simply following authority. If you do that you're sort of giving away your own power and as the C's have said, you need to do the hard thinking and work yourself in order to lay down those neural pathways. It's tempting to just do what all the smart people are doing, but imitation only exercises the moving center, and the purpose of acquiring knowledge is to learn to think also. Of course, it's easy to go too far in the opposite direction, and not accept the input and feedback of others also... :cool2:

Very important warnings, yes! The Cs said once that we as humanity are in the mess we are in because we were "leaping before looking". Now is the chance for everyone of us to LOOK BEFORE WE LEAP! Don't take anything as given or correct. Subject every theory you hear, always and anywhere, to your own rigorous study and checks! Otherwise we are just going to repeat and prolong the mess!

Michael BC said:
Can anyone point me to the particular session re eclipsing realities?

Enter "eclipsing reality" into the search function of the forum. By untertaking your own search you will gain, find and absorb much more information than when you're being spoon-fed. This is related to the "easy way" that has just been discussed in the session! The Cs just said:

A: We have given you the data and clues. Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper connections and pathways in the brain.

Michael BC said:
I have long contemplated the importance of eclipses...

Kisito said:
Another thing, the Cs say the crop circle was done by 4d sts and this is supposed to prevent an eclipse.

Where does this information come from??? This was not discussed. What was discussed was "eclipsing of realities" and a crop circle that "looked like" an eclipse. And another crop circle that does not look like an eclipse and which was apparently done by 4D STS.

PERLOU said:
D'abord un grand merci à Laura, son équipe et les Cassiopéens pour cette nouvelle transcription fort intéressantes et l'avertissement concernant les parasites...
Merci Chu pour le lien, je vais allez le lire...

Quelle est la différence entre STS ou STO et leur signification ?... Merci pour vos réponses...

First a big thank you to Laura, his team and the C's for this very interesting new transcript and the warning about parasites ...
Chu thank you for the link, I'll go read it ...

What is the difference between STS and STO and their meaning? ... Thank you for your answers ...

This thread explain most of the English abbreviations used on the forum : http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,1599.0.html

Reading the Wave series in French you must have encounter the abbreviations "SDS" (French equivalent of STS) and "SDA" (French equivalent of STO).

Back
Top Bottom