Session 18 July 2015

Pierre

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Catalyst said:
A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

So, Could these parasites, cause or trigger alcoholism?

That's an interesting question. Knowing that heterotrophic bacterias or mycoplasmas for example use sugars as a primary energy sources, I would not be surprised if they induce their hosts to absorb what they need.

By the way, cancerous cell show similar properties. According to scientific papers, "a near-universal property of primary and metastatic cancers is upregulation of glycolysis, resulting in increased glucose consumption, which can be observed with clinical tumor imaging". Actually the glucose absorption rate of cancerous cells can be up to 200 times higher. We also know that at least in some cases, cancers are actually infections.

Now, patients suffering from liver cancer are often told that their disease is due to alcoholism but, from the above, can't we imagine that the reverse process occurs? What if the disease (glucose hungry critters cells i.e. liver cirrhosis / liver cancer) is the cause of alcoholism? Or maybe both work hand in hand, a destructive feedback loop where alcoholism and liver disease reinforce each other?
 

Cleo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Thank you all for this fascinating session.

Have read a bit of the Autoimmune thread, plan to go back to the beginning though and read it in its entirety. The book, Plague Time also sounds pretty fascinating, will be looking into buying it here soon.
 

tohuwabohu

Jedi Master
Andromeda said:
Just thought of something regarding the CC the C's said symbolized "Eclipsing realities coming soon!". I was reading the session about eclipsing realities and this part stood out:

A: It was an eclipsing of energies caused by conflicting thought centers. Whenever two opposing units of reality intersect, this causes what can be referred to as friction, which, for an immeasurable amount of what you would refer to as time, which is, of course, non-existent, creates a non-existence, or a stopping of the movements of all functions. This is what we would know as conflict. In between, or through any intersecting, opposite entities, we always find zero time, zero movement, zero transference, and zero exchange. Now think about this. Think about this carefully.

Q: (L) Does this mean that I was, essentially, in a condition of non-existence?

A: Well, non-existence is not really the proper term, but non-fluid existence would be more to the point. Do you understand?

Q: (L) Yes. Frozen, as it were?

A: Frozen, as it were.


Which reminded me of the recent article about solar activity and the upcoming ice age. _http://www.rt.com/news/273169-solar-cycle-ice-age/

“In cycle 26, the two waves exactly mirror each other – peaking at the same time but in opposite hemispheres of the Sun. Their interaction will be disruptive, or they will nearly cancel each other,” Professor Zharkova said.

“Effectively, when the waves are approximately in phase, they can show strong interaction, or resonance, and we have strong solar activity. When they are out of phase, we have solar minimums. When there is full phase separation, we have the conditions last seen during the Maunder minimum, 370 years ago,” she added.

I think what professor Zharkova missed is that the second wave generator is not located on the sun. You cannot have two opposite essences in the same space/time locator. Which means that one of them is not present on the sun. It is the result of the interaction with something that is located elsewhere. Nevertheless she did a good job by pointing in the right direction.
 
D

Deleted member 11729

Guest
Pierre said:
solarmind said:
Pierre said:
I made the same connection between iron, bloodlines and parasites in the Autoimmune thread by I swear it was not plagiarism! :halo:

Thank you Pierre for this hint. Just association to the fact that low levels of iron in blood, from my experience, don't do any disfunction with body and immune system functioning. Me, and now one of my twins, on every blood test, we have always been diagnosed low iron levels in blood and sure prescription of iron supplement was always handed, but how all other numbers were ok, and we didn't feel sick, we never used it, as i didn't feel we are in need for that. Just thinking now what is the real lowest level of iron needed for normal body functioning, but that is not contributing to parasites? Maybe the "official" levels are also fabricated in order to get people to take more iron into their bodies?

According to official norms ferritin level should between 20 and 300 micrograms per liter of blood. But in "The Iron Elephant", the author recommends to stay below 50 µg/l. Here is a forum thread adressing this topic.

In addition she stresses out that ferritin levels only apply to circulating iron, while most iron is not circulating but stored in organs (particularly the liver and the kidneys).

The circulating iron VS stored iron ratio might be related to the process described in the paper shared by Redfox here:

To successfully sustain an infection, nearly all bacteria, fungi and protozoa require a continuous supply of host iron." "Mechanisms of microbial iron acquisition are determinants for the kinds of cells, tissues and hosts in which pathogens can flourish." And with respect to human and other "hosts," "As a corollary, hosts possess an array of iron withholding devices whereby they can suppress or abort microbial invasions." "Awareness of environmental and behavioral methods that can prevent iron loading plus development of pharmaceutical agents that can block microbial access to iron may help to reduce our dependence on antibiotics."

If an indiviual has a high level of iron in one particular organ is it because pathogens attract iron there or is it the body that stores iron away from pathogens?

Thank you very much for the book info and link to the tread on Hemochromatosis and Autoimmune Conditions. On our bold tests there is always hemoglobin level that is observed and than according to that, which is on my test always at the bottom minimum level, doctor routinely prescribe extra ferrum either like pills or for kids syrup ... mmmm, not good, I will ask another time to do specific ferritin test for both kind of ferritine. I am curios now to know what is the real level for my son and me ... thank you one more time!
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
tohuwabohu said:
Andromeda said:
Just thought of something regarding the CC the C's said symbolized "Eclipsing realities coming soon!". I was reading the session about eclipsing realities and this part stood out:

A: It was an eclipsing of energies caused by conflicting thought centers. Whenever two opposing units of reality intersect, this causes what can be referred to as friction, which, for an immeasurable amount of what you would refer to as time, which is, of course, non-existent, creates a non-existence, or a stopping of the movements of all functions. This is what we would know as conflict. In between, or through any intersecting, opposite entities, we always find zero time, zero movement, zero transference, and zero exchange. Now think about this. Think about this carefully.

Q: (L) Does this mean that I was, essentially, in a condition of non-existence?

A: Well, non-existence is not really the proper term, but non-fluid existence would be more to the point. Do you understand?

Q: (L) Yes. Frozen, as it were?

A: Frozen, as it were.


Which reminded me of the recent article about solar activity and the upcoming ice age. _http://www.rt.com/news/273169-solar-cycle-ice-age/

“In cycle 26, the two waves exactly mirror each other – peaking at the same time but in opposite hemispheres of the Sun. Their interaction will be disruptive, or they will nearly cancel each other,” Professor Zharkova said.

“Effectively, when the waves are approximately in phase, they can show strong interaction, or resonance, and we have strong solar activity. When they are out of phase, we have solar minimums. When there is full phase separation, we have the conditions last seen during the Maunder minimum, 370 years ago,” she added.

I think what professor Zharkova missed is that the second wave generator is not located on the sun. You cannot have two opposite essences in the same space/time locator. Which means that one of them is not present on the sun. It is the result of the interaction with something that is located elsewhere. Nevertheless she did a good job by pointing in the right direction.

Indeed. A real "eclipsing of realities"???
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Meanwhile, I caught this on SOTT today...

Lost knowledge — 10th century cure for MRSA "Superbug"

http://www.sott.net/article/299175-Lost-knowledge-10th-century-cure-for-MRSA-Superbug

"We were going from a mature, established population of a few billion cells, all stuck together in this highly protected biofilm coat, to really just a few thousand cells left alive. This is a massive, massive killing ability."

But, this is applied externally, I think. Wonder if there is something like that in the book for internal critters? Even if it does amount to something like culturing your own antibiotics.
 

Charade

Jedi Master
Psalehesost said:
I think what was said about the microscopic parasites as receivers gives a whole new layer of meaning to the idea of the 'frequency fence'. People being held back because they're enveloped in signals and the microscopic parasites make them receivers for these signals.

Modern technology for control has been discussed in other sessions, but these infections could also be part of what 'tune' people to receive detrimental influences and not receive higher ones on a more basic and 'archetypal' level. And more generally, maybe these infections have had a significant impact on the collective intelligence and understanding of humanity throughout history, by limiting the minds of those who might most further understanding. And perhaps this whole issue is another factor in why so few have managed to learn enough from life throughout history to become candidates for graduation in the first place?


Regarding transmarginal inhibition, Pavlov's observation was that even the strongest dog could be broken/programmed/controlled if health was compromised. Then consider the many ways in which so many have their health compromised at present, together with the many influences aimed at control...


This session is hitting me point blank. Two weeks ago i had a nerve testing done on my legs using electrical shocks and needles. When the needle were nsertioned, my body was picking up an AM radio staion playing through whatever instrument from which the technician was gathering the data. Does this indicate that I have microscopic pathogens? I suspect so since xrays also taken in the past weeks show one hip with no cartilage in the socket and the left one deteriorating. I am just beginning the Arthritis and AutoImmune Disease by Katherine M . Poelhmann. I hope that I can find a doctor that knows anything about pathogens being the cause of arthritic conditions. Right now I'm on borrowed time because I don't want to have hip surgery now. Recovery from back surgery 6 years ago seemed to accelerate deterioration and increased chronic pain. Diet has helped alleviate some of that...but I realize now this can't be healed like I thought. Is it possible to grow new collogen and cartilage?
 

Chad

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Pierre said:
Catalyst said:
A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

So, Could these parasites, cause or trigger alcoholism?

That's an interesting question. Knowing that heterotrophic bacterias or mycoplasmas for example use sugars as a primary energy sources, I would not be surprised if they induce their hosts to absorb what they need.

By the way, cancerous cell show similar properties. According to scientific papers, "a near-universal property of primary and metastatic cancers is upregulation of glycolysis, resulting in increased glucose consumption, which can be observed with clinical tumor imaging". Actually the glucose absorption rate of cancerous cells can be up to 200 times higher. We also know that at least in some cases, cancers are actually infections.

Now, patients suffering from liver cancer are often told that their disease is due to alcoholism but, from the above, can't we imagine that the reverse process occurs? What if the disease (glucose hungry critters cells i.e. liver cirrhosis / liver cancer) is the cause of alcoholism? Or maybe both work hand in hand, a destructive feedback loop where alcoholism and liver disease reinforce each other?

I was just about to say a similar thing in another thread - since alcoholism and abuse (the other thread) do seem to go hand in hand; in my case 2 generations (from what i know). Doing a quick google search it appears that: alcohol may kill some of the critters and is used in distillation of herbs which can kill them. But perhaps we're talking about sugary alcohols so maybe it's that the excess alcohol depresses the immune system, the sugar feeds, allowing the critter to do their business. I'm just making guesses.

Maybe relevant:

Last year, I had a long stretch of sobriety that went on for several months, and at the time I attributed this success to doing liver flushing and taking an anti-alcohol herb, kudzu. It is advised that before liver-flushing, a parasite cleanse should be done, which I did for a month in March '06 ("paranil" herbal capsules). I didn't even consider that maybe the parasite cleanse was the agent responsible for keeping me sober. And then around September/October, it became harder and harder to stay sober, so that by Xmas, I was back to my old ways, despite continuing with liver-flushing, kudzu, and a candida diet.

So when I read that article in the newsletter, a lightbulb went on in my head, and I started taking the parasite herbs again. And within a week, I was able to say no to the booze, and after 5 wks, my blood sugar seems to have stabilized, to the extent that I can now eat things like white rice and pasta without feeling ill. And of course, I haven't had a drink in a month now. It's as if through taking those herbs, the alcohol switch in my body was turned off. It took about a week and a half for the herbs to really kick in. Clove, Wormwood & Black-Walnut : amazing stuff.

What I've realized from this experience is that our culture underestimates the threat of parasites. Anyone interested in this might want to read up on parasites, the Humaworm forum is a good place to start. It is advised that people should deworm themselves at least twice a year.
_http://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=842932

There are other consideration i guess, like the chemical rush alcoholics get and it's ability to help them forget, though they may be just extra. Alcohol is known to shut down thinking, which for parasites is advantageous.
 

Chad

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Added:
Parasitic Worm Unleashed in Woman After Heavy Drinking


Published June 18, 2007 FoxNews.com
Facebook0 Twitter0 Email Print

Alcohol brings out the worst in some people.

For one woman in the Netherlands, years of alcohol misuse topped off with a few weeks of binge drinking brought out a parasitic worm that had been inside of her for more than a quarter-century.

In 2004, a 49-year-old woman was admitted to a hospital in the Netherlands after almost three weeks of vomiting, diarrhea and fever, according to the Case Report in Friday's issue of The Lancet.

The doctors at Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Center began a battery of tests to determine the cause of her illness.

After a full day of testing the woman was diagnosed with colitis - a digestive disease characterized by inflammation of the colon.

This disease is often caused by inflammatory bowel disease, but when that was not the cause, Dr. Astrid Oude Lashof and his team of infectious disease specialists were called in.

"On examination, the patient looked unwell," Lashof and his colleagues wrote in the Case Report. "She had a fever and was unable to stand upright because of her pain."

She had no relevant medical history and took no medications. She was born in Suriname, a small country in northern South America, and moved to the Netherlands when she was 22.

She had only left the Netherlands once for a short trip to Spain, and had certainly not traveled in the time leading up to her illness. But since her illness began, "she had eaten and drunk little, apart from large amounts of alcohol," the doctors noted.

Even more tests reveled larvae of a common parasitic worm, Strongyloides stercoralis, which is endemic to Central and South America and much of Southeast Asia, but is rarely found in Western Europe.

"Although it is a rare diagnosis nowadays in Europe, we specifically looked for Strongyloides and were therefore glad to see this diagnosis confirmed," Lashof said.

This parasite that can live for years inside of a human host and cause no symptoms. The larvae of this parasite caused the woman to get colitis.

"S stercoralis appears likely to present as colitis in patients with cellular immune defects, such as those cause by corticosteroid use and alcoholism," Lashof and his team reported.

The doctors said it was unlikely she picked up the worm in her short vacation to Spain. They figured the woman contracted the parasite in Suriname, more than 27 years earlier. It was only after chronic alcohol misuse and malnutrition that the infestation manifested.

While this disease can be deadly if left untreated, this woman was successfully treated with an anti-parasite medication. “We wish to emphasize that, when patients have lived in areas where S stercoralis is endemic," the authors concluded, "S stercoralis colitis should be included in the differential diagnosis of intestinal inflammation – particularly when the patient is immunocompromised.”
 

riclapaz

Dagobah Resident
PERLOU said:
D'abord un grand merci à Laura, son équipe et les Cassiopéens pour cette nouvelle transcription fort intéressantes et l'avertissement concernant les parasites...
Merci Chu pour le lien, je vais allez le lire...

Quelle est la différence entre STS ou STO et leur signification ?... Merci pour vos réponses...


First a big thank you to Laura, his team and the C's for this very interesting new transcript and the warning about parasites ...
Chu thank you for the link, I'll go read it ...

What is the difference between STS and STO and their meaning? ... Thank you for your answers ...

Hi PERLOU , you can use the search function here in the forum, and find various threads about STS vs STO another also very useful tool the glossary is cassiopaea, here:

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?l=All

:flowers:
 

tohuwabohu

Jedi Master
tohuwabohu said:
And what about high doses of IV vitamin C? Wouldn't it also help to get rid of the parasites and without the adverse effects on the body?

After logical analysis I don't think this would work. Even though vitamin C is quite powerfull in neutralising toxins and also in killing parasites, it's high concentration can only be effective in areas in the body where the blood has good access. The blood is the carrier in this case. So it can be effective in some cases but surely not in all. The joints are off limits for example, bones etc.

Laura said:
Meanwhile, I caught this on SOTT today...

Lost knowledge — 10th century cure for MRSA "Superbug"

http://www.sott.net/article/299175-Lost-knowledge-10th-century-cure-for-MRSA-Superbug

"We were going from a mature, established population of a few billion cells, all stuck together in this highly protected biofilm coat, to really just a few thousand cells left alive. This is a massive, massive killing ability."

But, this is applied externally, I think. Wonder if there is something like that in the book for internal critters? Even if it does amount to something like culturing your own antibiotics.

I was wondering exactly about the same. How could the folks back then get rid of the parasites without 'modern' medicine. I put modern into quotation marks because when I was reading about the antiparasitic drugs there is so many side effects that someone sensitive can confuse reaction to the drug with Herxheimer reaction. The antiparasitic protocol seems to be extremely stressful for the body.
 

mkrnhr

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
riclapaz said:
Hi PERLOU , you can use the search function here in the forum, and find various threads about STS vs STO another also very useful tool the glossary is cassiopaea, here:

http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?l=All
:flowers:
Indeed, an introduction to the concept can be found here: http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=883
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
tohuwabohu said:
I was wondering exactly about the same. How could the folks back then get rid of the parasites without 'modern' medicine. I put modern into quotation marks because when I was reading about the antiparasitic drugs there is so many side effects that someone sensitive can confuse reaction to the drug with Herxheimer reaction. The antiparasitic protocol seems to be extremely stressful for the body.

I think that the ancients noticed the correspondence between high population density, promiscuity, and development of highly infectious and devastating epidemics. They would have noticed, also, that country people in monogamous relationships were less affected by such and possibly have drawn a conclusion. That's excluding the idea that any "inspiration" came to them informing them of the issues. So, perhaps their way of dealing with it was to impose a whole lot of purity rules about everything. The food, bathing, and sex laws of the OT are not original - they were derived from the Pythagoreans/Orphics. And some of the were wrong, so it seems they were either distorted over time, or wrong conclusions were drawn from observation.

So, the idea that they may have had effective measures against such pathogens as would arise in a densely populated area with a lot of promiscuity may be just wishful thinking. Their approach appears to have been prevention, not curing after the fact. Though, of course, the study of curing diseases was undertaken by the Pythagoreans and later the Therapeutae/Essenes (under the influence of the Pythagoreans i.e. after Hellenization and the spread of Greek ideas). One can't imagine that much came from the Babylonians or whatnot after reading translations of the many texts for curing things. Most of them were nonsensical magical incantations. So IF there was such knowledge, it didn't come from the Mesopotamian regions as far as I can tell. It may have come from the North with the Orphics, and possibly only as inspiration, not hard science.

Was there an ancient civilization that had high medical knowledge, greater than our own? Possible, but I think we'll look in vain for herbal remedies to be the transmitted lore of such. We've noticed that diet can certainly ameliorate symptoms of chronic conditions, but it - just as clearly - doesn't cure them. Perhaps herbals were used in the same context: amelioration, not cure.

Did alchemists stumble on this accidentally, making their potions and elixirs? That is quite possible considering some of the stuff they concocted and drank. And some of it could very well have been derived from plants/herbs, distilled out into concentrated forms. Just think of penicillin from moldy bread and LSD from ergot. I've got copies of some old herbal things and one notices that the alchemists were rather concentrated on plant properties alongside their gold transmutation experiments.

Obviously, we, today, are in a much better position to gain a truer understanding of these things because of the accessibility of information via the network, greatly enhanced by a network of multiple people following threads and clues and bringing back and synopsizing the most important material. In the same way, thanks to the work in cognitive science and bio-psychology, we have a better understanding of the ideas brought forward by Gurdjieff, and even earlier, the Stoics.

The take-home message from the Cs is, I think: don't waste a minute of your time: research, learn, share, and keep tinkering with your "receivership capabilities" so as to further enhance whatever gifts you were born with and minimize or eliminate your liabilities.
 
Top Bottom