Session 18 July 2015

Also it might be coincidence or not, but recently I've started ordering my sleep with falling asleep approximately at midnight with taking 5-HTP and this process provided me 1)dreams 2)that I'm able to remember after wakening up, so, that night session was done I saw my 4th dream where were parasites, there were a pile of worms aside of me, but I stood next arthropods. Don't know what it could mean at all:)

Pierre said:
I made the same connection between iron, bloodlines and parasites in the Autoimmune thread by I swear it was not plagiarism! :halo:

Thank you Pierre for this hint. Just association to the fact that low levels of iron in blood, from my experience, don't do any disfunction with body and immune system functioning. Me, and now one of my twins, on every blood test, we have always been diagnosed low iron levels in blood and sure prescription of iron supplement was always handed, but how all other numbers were ok, and we didn't feel sick, we never used it, as i didn't feel we are in need for that. Just thinking now what is the real lowest level of iron needed for normal body functioning, but that is not contributing to parasites? Maybe the "official" levels are also fabricated in order to get people to take more iron into their bodies?

s-kur said:
Also it might be coincidence or not, but recently I've started ordering my sleep with falling asleep approximately at midnight with taking 5-HTP and this process provided me 1)dreams 2)that I'm able to remember after wakening up, so, that night session was done I saw my 4th dream where were parasites, there were a pile of worms aside of me, but I stood next arthropods. Don't know what it could mean at all:)

Worms generally like to inhabit the inside of your body, where it's nice and moist. The arthropods are the mites, ticks and fleas that infest the outside of your body and like to hang out in your hairy bits.

As for your dream, I would say that if these pests were lying next to you, that you had managed to expel them from your body. Be careful not to get re-infected.

Thank you all for another very important session. A lot to think about.

Thank you for another great session!

Not an assumption but a question came to my mind when reading the session. Could tobacco smoking fight against not all but some of these parasites' effects and could C's remark from years ago "Aliens don't like to eat people that smoke" be somehow related to this?

Thank you so much for this session!
I will continue reading the 'AUTOIMMUNE DISEASES CAUSED BY AN INFECTION' thread.

Thank you very much for this informative session! :flowers: Much to ponder, indeed. The things pointed out about the parasites were especially interesting. That gives the concept of the predator's mind a whole new layer of interpretation, imo.

I will read the thread and order the book, as soon as I can. Thanks again!

solarmind said:
Pierre said:
I made the same connection between iron, bloodlines and parasites in the Autoimmune thread by I swear it was not plagiarism! :halo:

Thank you Pierre for this hint. Just association to the fact that low levels of iron in blood, from my experience, don't do any disfunction with body and immune system functioning. Me, and now one of my twins, on every blood test, we have always been diagnosed low iron levels in blood and sure prescription of iron supplement was always handed, but how all other numbers were ok, and we didn't feel sick, we never used it, as i didn't feel we are in need for that. Just thinking now what is the real lowest level of iron needed for normal body functioning, but that is not contributing to parasites? Maybe the "official" levels are also fabricated in order to get people to take more iron into their bodies?

According to official norms ferritin level should between 20 and 300 micrograms per liter of blood. But in "The Iron Elephant", the author recommends to stay below 50 µg/l. Here is a forum thread adressing this topic.

In addition she stresses out that ferritin levels only apply to circulating iron, while most iron is not circulating but stored in organs (particularly the liver and the kidneys).

The circulating iron VS stored iron ratio might be related to the process described in the paper shared by Redfox here:

To successfully sustain an infection, nearly all bacteria, fungi and protozoa require a continuous supply of host iron." "Mechanisms of microbial iron acquisition are determinants for the kinds of cells, tissues and hosts in which pathogens can flourish." And with respect to human and other "hosts," "As a corollary, hosts possess an array of iron withholding devices whereby they can suppress or abort microbial invasions." "Awareness of environmental and behavioral methods that can prevent iron loading plus development of pharmaceutical agents that can block microbial access to iron may help to reduce our dependence on antibiotics."

If an indiviual has a high level of iron in one particular organ is it because pathogens attract iron there or is it the body that stores iron away from pathogens?

WOW! Such a deep, moving session for me! This is truly BIG stuff. I'm feeling a lot of mixed emotions about the whole parasite thing...angry that we have yet another way to be used and violated, depressed and scared that the road ahead will be very rough, grateful for this information to be shared with us from both the C's and Laura and the rest of the crew, and hopeful that we can find a way to beat it! Thanks for all you do and continue to do!

Thank you very much for the new info and congratulatons with the 20 year connection with the C's! :cheer:

DougEE said:
Thank you for this very informative session. Again, the significance of networking and research is highlighted.

From my experiences so far I have found that getting an accurate test for "microscopic pathogens including various bacteria, viriii and mycoplasmas" can be difficult. A top quality lab is needed as well as an open-minded doctor to assist you.

I have to be my own doctor..
Many treads in the health section made me wonder witch problem i have, and it is not for lack of research that i can't choose. A good labtest would be fantastic.

I had problems for over a year with a probably amoebic infection for yucatan(mex),
it setteled itself, but a for me very important fight against the privatisation of a collective treasure we had, i could not perform when i had the chance, due to inner voices/overwhelming feelings of the broken romance type..
i spent a year, putting those out many times a day, crying upon waking and sleeping, a first time problem in a normally grounded life, and failed in my quest for my group. Never thought the amoebe could be responsible.
Now i am still anemic, when exerting, my legs give way, and i crash..
or maybe i'm just amoebic?

Just thought of something regarding the CC the C's said symbolized "Eclipsing realities coming soon!". I was reading the session about eclipsing realities and this part stood out:

A: It was an eclipsing of energies caused by conflicting thought centers. Whenever two opposing units of reality intersect, this causes what can be referred to as friction, which, for an immeasurable amount of what you would refer to as time, which is, of course, non-existent, creates a non-existence, or a stopping of the movements of all functions. This is what we would know as conflict. In between, or through any intersecting, opposite entities, we always find zero time, zero movement, zero transference, and zero exchange. Now think about this. Think about this carefully.

Q: (L) Does this mean that I was, essentially, in a condition of non-existence?

A: Well, non-existence is not really the proper term, but non-fluid existence would be more to the point. Do you understand?

Q: (L) Yes. Frozen, as it were?

A: Frozen, as it were.

Which reminded me of the recent article about solar activity and the upcoming ice age. _http://www.rt.com/news/273169-solar-cycle-ice-age/

“In cycle 26, the two waves exactly mirror each other – peaking at the same time but in opposite hemispheres of the Sun. Their interaction will be disruptive, or they will nearly cancel each other,” Professor Zharkova said.

“Effectively, when the waves are approximately in phase, they can show strong interaction, or resonance, and we have strong solar activity. When they are out of phase, we have solar minimums. When there is full phase separation, we have the conditions last seen during the Maunder minimum, 370 years ago,” she added.

A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

So, Could these parasites, cause or trigger alcoholism?

And what about high doses of IV vitamin C? Wouldn't it also help to get rid of the parasites and without the adverse effects on the body?

It was shown already that it can be used to cure cancer, multiple sclerosis, alzheimer disease and lime disease so why not parasites?

Back
Top Bottom