Session 18 May 2019

Q: (L) So, I guess I've covered everything. Well, I have Divination on the list... For everyday use, we use I Ching, and I think a lot of group members do the same. I think we've got that covered. One thing that I was noting down on my little list here was that the Apostle Paul listed things to avoid, and then things to enhance. The vices that he listed, things that one should avoid, were: fornication, licentiousness, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, envy, drunkenness. Well, that's all pretty standard. I think it's a good basic list and you can apply it in different ways depending on your circumstances. Then he listed the virtues: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Self-control was kind of an interesting one for him to have on that list. And: no self-conceit, no provoking one another, and no envy. Then he said at the end of his list, "Whatsoever a man sows, that will he also reap”, and “let us not grow weary or lose heart." So, I thought that those were rather positive things to think about.

A: Most important to remember the "sowing" part in the context of this discussion.

Q: (L) Oh, you mean about your antennae and how your antennae determines your future. What you sow, you reap. So, if you're not taking care of your inner landscape and the immediate world around you in terms of your group and your associations and so forth, you're screwing up your antenna and then you're going to have a bad future because your antenna will attract the wrong things. Is that what you mean?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Basically foresight is very important.
Out of curiosity, I tried to find the place where Paul mentions these virtues; it turns out they are from the letter of Paul to the Galatians. One site listing virtues and vices in the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament is written by Felix Just, S.J., Ph.D. Jesuit Biblical Ministries. He prefaces the list of quotes with the following introduction:
The Hebrew Bible contains very few extended lists of virtues and/or vices, aside from the Ten Commandments and related passages, probably since the ethical discussion of virtues and vices did not become popular until the Hellenistic period (3rd century BCE and later). In contrast, many New Testament writings contain short lists or more extended discussions of vices and/or virtues, habitual actions and ethical attitudes to be avoided and/or practiced, respectively. One of the most familiar short virtue lists is what Paul himself calls the "fruits of the Spirit," which include "love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control" (Gal 5:22-23; the Vulgate translation also includes goodness, modesty, and chastity, for a total of twelve).

It is important not to take any such texts out of context, but to read and understand them within the historical and literary contexts of the biblical books in which they are found. Thus, I encourage you to study the following passages in your own Bibles, reading and considering the literary contexts even more broadly than are provided here.
Here is the section from the letter to the Galatians as quoted and bolded by the above author:
Galatians 5:16-26- Live by the Spirit, I say, and do not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For what the flesh desires is opposed to the Spirit, and what the Spirit desires is opposed to the flesh; for these are opposed to each other, to prevent you from doing what you want. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not subject to the law. 19 Now the works of the flesh are obvious: fornication, impurity, licentiousness, 20 idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, anger, quarrels, dissensions, factions, 21 envy, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these. I am warning you, as I warned you before: those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. 22 By contrast, the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against such things. 24 And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 If we live by the Spirit, let us also be guided by the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, competing against one another, envying one another.

In the letter to the Galatians, Chapter 6, there is a section that mentions and also elaborates on sowing and reaping. A point which was emphasized by the C's. The King James Bible has:
For 6.9 I also looked up alternative translations, as "faint" today is often used in a different context.

This post is a comment on the the excerpt in this session about the usefulness of connecting to ancestors:
Q: (L) Alright, let's move on to the next item on my list. The next one is... I put this on the list, but I dunno if it should be there. I thought it was something that would be useful: to connect with ancestors and honored saintly type people in 5D for protection. I thought that that would be kind of a useful thing. I think people should find out if they have any ancestors or deceased relatives or somebody who were good and decent people who one can talk to mentally or communicate with by writing letters to them, or dream communication, and ask them for protection.

The above excerpt may have a connection to an passage mentioning 5D from an older session:
In Session 30 January 2010 there was:
Session Date: January 30th 2010

Laura, Ark, Ottershrew, Joe, Andromeda, Belibaste, Nomad, Burma Jones, PoB, Alada, Ailén, Scottie, Psyche

Q: (L) [Talking to others in the room with fingers on planchette]

A: More people is good! 5D is watching closely.

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Timorone Cassiopaea
The above excerpt leaves the idea that 5D residents are interested. Some asked in the following discussion about the 5D remark and Laura elaborated:
I'll have to go back to listen to the tape to see what we were talking about. My general impression was that there was intense interest in our activities in 5 D for a variety of reasons even including just "dead relatives" of all those attending being present to cheer us on. But, after reading some of these comments and questions I started to mull the thing over and went to bed last night thinking about it. During the night, the answer came - I woke up in the darkness with "the voice of SEEing" explaining to me that the fate of humanity is very important to 5 D because that will determine whether or not the Earth continues to be useful as a place for souled individuals to incarnate to work out their issues. In other words, if STS takes over completely, they will actually spoil their own plans because souled individuals will no longer find Earth to be a congenial "school" and will have to find a more suitable place for soul development activities. And, apparently, there are not so many places where all the conditions are just right and it could put a serious crimp in soul evolution.

So, yeah, they are really interested and feeling hopeful that somehow things will get sorted out by our activities.
These excerpts taken together give me the impression that connecting with ancestors and saintly people in 5D could become more frequent and more conscious.

I thought this bit in Stephen Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People was pertinent for this thread, so I am cross-posting it here:

The following quote made me think of the Cs session of May 2019 where they said that sharing with the network is important. In the chapter where Covey discusses Habit 6: Synergize he mentions what happens when people do just that:
There was usually an early moment that required considerable courage, perhaps in becoming extremely authentic, in confronting some inside truth about the individual or the organization or the family which really needed to be said, but took a combination of considerable courage, and genuine love to say it. Then others became more authentic, open, and honest and the synergistic communication process began. It usually became more and more creative, and ended up in insights and plans that no one had anticipate initially.
As Carl Rogers taught, "That which is most personal is most general." The more authentic you become, the more genuine in your expression, particularly regarding personal experiences and even self-doubts, the more people can relate to your expression and the safer it makes them feel to express themselves. That expression in turn feeds back on the other person's spirit and genuine creative empathy takes place, producing new insights, and learnings and a sense of excitement and adventure that keeps the process going.
People then begin to interact with each other almost in half sentences, sometimes incoherent, but they get each other's meanings very rapidly. Then whole new worlds of insights, new alternatives, new paradigms that insure options, new alternatives are opened up and thought about. Though occasionally these new ideas are left up in the air, they usually come to some kind of closure that is practical and useful.
That's an encouraging thought and we see these new paradigms, insights and alternatives pop up all over the forum when people share and become more 'authentic'. FWIW.

J'ai ajouté dans mes prières de chaque jour "Ma petite Maman, Ma Tante Michèle (je ne l'ai jamais entendu dire du mal de qui que ce soit, un Ange sur terre), tous mes ancêtres, mes petites animaux de compagnie décédés, mon Cheval Apache décédé également, tous les animaux qui sont mangés par les humains, je leur demande Pardon et les remercie pour le sacrifice de leur vie pour nous"...
J'ai arrêté mes tentatives de suicide (30 ans) dès que j'ai eu mon premier petit York CLOVIS qui a vécu 18 ans, ils m'ont sauvée et m'ont permis d'en arriver là où j'en suis aujourd'hui... Je leurs suis profondément reconnaissante et leurs rend grâce chaque jour... Il va de soit que mes petits compagnons actuels sont aussi dans mes prières mais je n'en reprendrai plus car il faut que je vive jusqu'à ce que le dernier soit parti pour ne pas qu'ils souffrent de la séparation de corps...

I added in my prayers every day "My little Mother, My Aunt Michèle (I have never heard her speak ill of anyone, an Angel on earth), all my ancestors, my little pets deceased, my Apache Horse deceased also, all the animals that are eaten by humans, I ask them for forgiveness and thank them for the sacrifice of their lives for us"...
I stopped my suicide attempts (30 years old) as soon as I had my first little York CLOVIS who lived 18 years, they saved me and allowed me to get to where I am today.... I am deeply grateful to them and give them thanks every day... It goes without saying that my current little companions are also in my prayers, but I will not take any more because I have to live until the last one has left so that they do not suffer from the separation of bodies...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

I had a rather interesting experience on Easter Sunday, 21 April.

Third thing is that for as long as I can remember now, I've been a night owl. Late to bed, late to rise. I tried everything under the sun to change that, and nothing worked.

So, starting on Easter, it was like something simply clicked into place. At first, I figured it was probably just a fluke, and I'd fizzle out after a few days and go back to the old ways. Well, for about 1 month now, I'm off to bed much earlier, up much earlier, doing Qigong 6 days a week, and generally just feeling WAAAAY better.

Accompanying this change has been a HUGE reduction in my need for various dissociative behaviors, comfort foods, and so on. For example, "alone time" and "wind down" time were big things for me. Doesn't seem to be so important anymore! Some of those behaviors are things that go back 20+ years, and again, I'd tried everything under the sun...

When I do have urges to do things the old way, it's usually very easy to just go, "Oh, I'm doing that again. No, I don't want to." And then I literally turn around and do something else instead. It's like I've been injected with Super Willpower Juice or something. It's really strange.

👷‍♂️🏗👷‍♀️
I can relate very well to what you described here. Thanks for sharing that. I wasn't aware of the Arky ChuGong until recently and now I'm inspired to give it a go.

These excerpts taken together give me the impression that connecting with ancestors and saintly people in 5D could become more frequent and more conscious.
This raises the question, if one wants to connect to Jesus, what is the effect of this if Jesus does not exist?
Theoretically, the effect can be very bad for so many people to try to relate to something that does not exist and so they end up in a dead end.
But there is a catch related to the rules of subtle energy: if the pursuit of the spirit / mind focuses on something, even if it does not exist, the spirit will find something similar to it.

This raises the question, if one wants to connect to Jesus, what is the effect of this if Jesus does not exist?
Theoretically, the effect can be very bad for so many people to try to relate to something that does not exist and so they end up in a dead end.
But there is a catch related to the rules of subtle energy: if the pursuit of the spirit / mind focuses on something, even if it does not exist, the spirit will find something similar to it.

See this session for discussion of this specific thing:

Jesus' mail is answered by Caesar ;-D

Jesus' mail is answered by Caesar ;-D
Thank you Carl! The session from July 2014 goes a long way. There is also some background in the following sessions from January 27, 1996 and September 30, 1994, and in that order. Basically they address how prayer works, and what might be the value of praying to Jesus or the Virgin Mary.
Q: (L) How do we get assistance from higher realms?

A: By asking and...

Q: (L) What is the limit to the kind of assistance we can receive?

A: Limit?!? We live within a realm that includes no such thing!!!
[...]
Q: (PZ) So, I should continue to pray?

A: All goes to 6th density.
[...]
Q: (PZ) Can you feel what I am thinking?

A: Yes.

Q: (PZ) So, why do I need to ask?

A: Because we never interfere with free will.

Q: (PZ) If I continue to pray, things will continue to get better?

A: Things will stay on their intended course.

Q: (PZ) Are you telling me that my life has been predestined?

A: No. If you continue to pray, there is no chance of your lessons being interrupted or deferred. Clarify.

Q: (PZ) Well, that sounds like it is going to continue, it is not going to stop.

A: No, clarify means to solidify your understanding of the answer.

Q: (PZ) Well, I don't understand. (L) I think it is pretty clear that the things you are experiencing are part of the lessons.

A: Whatever that is... i.e.: que sera sera.

Q: (PZ) But then, we are back to predestiny?

A: No, lessons.

Q: (PZ) Well, how many damn lessons do you have to get?

A: As many "damn" lessons as you need!

Q: (S) What about the prayers that are directed to Jesus?

A: Jesus is one of us in "special service" sector.

Q: (L) Like a "green beret?"

A: No, more like a "beige beret."

Q: (L) What is a 'beige beret?'

A: Just our term.

Q: (PZ) Well, I have just always wondered if this praying business is a bunch of malarkey. (L) Oh, no. (PZ) If I pray a rosary, I am praying to the Virgin Mary. Who is she? Where is she?

A: "She" is here too.

Q: (PZ) Does that prayer go directly to her and does she then send you out to do whatever?

A: She is not really a she. And when you write to "Ann Landers," does she really see it? And Good night.
"Ann Landers" needs some background:
Eppie Lederer - Wikipedia has
Eppie becomes Ann
In Chicago, 1983
Ruth Crowley, the creator of the Chicago Sun-Times' Ask Ann Landers column, died in 1955. During her nine years writing the column, intermittently from 1943, Crowley's identity had been kept secret. Lederer won a contest to take over the column later that year, and took on the identity.[clarification needed] Long before the end of her 47 years as Ann Landers, she had become a North American media celebrity, having appeared on television[2] and traveled the continent to media and charity events. In her later years, Lederer began answering questions about homosexuality and other topics that had once been taboo in print. In a 1993 interview, she said she was happy for the dissolution of restrictions she had to work under in the 1950s.[citation needed]
[...]
Death and legacy
[...]

After Lederer's death, her longtime editors Kathy Mitchell and Marcy Sugar started writing the Annie's Mailbox column.
Eppie Lederer - Wikipedia
What we get here is that Ann Landers, was a moniker; behind it was first Ruth Crowley, later Lederer and a couple of editors that were so good, they could later write their own column.

In other words when magazines and papers take in questions for their columns, it is not necessarily the name of the column be it Ann Landers or Annie who really write the responses, but people get a response nonetheless.

In the above session they mentioned Jesus as one in "special service" sector, perhaps referring to a session from 94, but he is also described as a "beige beret" and when one looks the Wiki there is:
The tan beret also known as a beige beret has been adopted as official headgear by several special operations forces as a symbol of their unique capabilities.
"Beige beret" seems quite fitting, also when acknowledging the Jesus idea was based on much of the life of Caesar.
Q: (L) Is there any special power or advantage in praying in the name of Jesus?

Q: (L) Well, if he didn't die and release his spirit into the earth plane, how is this power conferred?

A: Prayers go to him.

Q: (L) And what does he do when he hears the prayers?

A: Determines their necessity against background of individual soul development.

Q: (L) You said that when a person prays to Jesus that he makes some sort of a decision, is that correct?

Q: (L) Well, how can he do that when millions of people are praying to him simultaneously?

A: Soul division.

Q: (L) What do you mean by soul division?

A: Self explanatory.

Q: (L) Do you mean soul division as in cellular mitosis where a cell splits and replicates itself?

A: No.

Q: (L) Does Jesus' soul divide?

Q: (L) How many times does it divide?

A: Endlessly as a projection of consciousness.

Q: (L) And what happens to this piece of soul that is divided or projected?

A: Is not a piece of a soul.

Q: (L) What is it?

A: It is a replication.

Q: (L) Is each replication exactly identical to the original?

A: Yes. And no.

Q: (L) In what way is the replicated soul different from the original?

A: Not able to give individual attention.

Q: (L) Are any of us able to replicate in this manner if we so desire?

A: Could if in same circumstance. The way the process works is thus: When Jesus left the earth plane, he went into another dimension or density of reality, whereupon all "rules" regarding the awareness of time and space are entirely different from the way they are perceived in your realm. At this point in space time his soul which was/is still in the physical realm, was placed in a state of something akin to suspended animation and a sort of advanced form of unconsciousness. From that point to the present his soul has been replicated from a state of this unconsciousness in order that all who call upon him or need to be with him or need to speak to him can do so on an individual basis. His soul can be replicated ad infinitum--as many times as needed. The replication process produces a state of hyper-consciousness in each and every version of the soul consciousness.11

Q: (L) The passages attributed to Jesus in Matthew 24 and Luke 21, where Jesus predicts the end of the age and his return, is that fairly accurately rendered?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is Jesus, in fact, in a state of suspension, voluntarily, in another plane of existence, having chosen to give up his life on this plane in order to continuously generate replications of his soul pattern for other people to call upon for assistance?

Q: (L) If one calls upon him more than once, does one get a double dose?

A: Define.

Q: (L) If one repeatedly calls upon Jesus does one get repeated replications or additional strength, power or whatever?

Q: (L) In other words, once one has truly made the connection, that's it?

A: That's all that's needed.

Q: (L) Has any other soul volunteered to perform this work?

Q: (L) How many souls are doing this work at the present time?

A: 12.

Q: (L) Can you name any of the others?

A: Buddha. Moses. Shintanhilmoon.14 Nagaillikiga.15 Varying degrees; Jesus is the strongest currently.
Here and there one finds some numbers, perhaps the transcript is taken from a file with notes. In the printed version page 51, the note related to Shintanhilmoon has:
I have never come across anything that seems remotely similar to this name, but it strikes me as having an Oriental flavor. Perhaps it is related to the Shinto religion of Japan?
And the note related to Nagaillikiga says:
Again the only relationship I can think of to make to this name is that it has the feel of India, with the term 'Naga' incorporated in it.

Last edited:
Many pages back, one of the points that was brought up for protection was connecting with ancestors. Below are some notes on this topic where I have included excerpts from earlier posts and two other sessions.

Ancestors, from latin ante (before) + cedere (to go), are those who went before us, those that have deceased. If one accepts the notion that about half of the population are OPs, then connecting with ancestors rests on the assumption that those ancestors were souled individuals, that they are still there behind the veil, and that it is possible to connect to them even if they are in 5th Density. This could be considered valuable, because our ancestors, over and above the knowledge and experience they gained while still living in our 3rd Density, have learned more after their passing. In life we experience good and evil and therefore one would of course be interested in connecting with those ancestors that wish us well and who in all probability would be willing to help guide and protect us.

In the next excerpts from the transcripts and forum discussion, there are some suggestions as to how one could go about connecting with one’s ancestors.

Connecting with ancestors - the context from the session
Q: (L) [...] I thought it was something that would be useful: to connect with ancestors and honored saintly type people in 5D for protection. I thought that that would be kind of a useful thing. I think people should find out if they have any ancestors or deceased relatives or somebody who were good and decent people who one can talk to mentally or communicate with by writing letters to them, or dream communication, and ask them for protection.

Q: (Ark) And if you can't find your ancestors, you have to find someone else's ancestors!

(L) Well, that's true. You can hook up with somebody who has good ancestors, and their ancestors become your ancestors by you having shared realities. You're opening up and sharing your worries and troubles. The good ancestors of any group or any one person in a group kind of become the good ancestors of other members of the group.

(Pierre) And here you mentioned not ALL your ancestors - just the good ones. The same is true for the saintly figures. I think people should be aware that there are many saints who were not saints and other people who were vilified who were actually good.

(L) There are saints who were made saints, but they weren't actually very good people. And then there are other saints who deserved that title. That's a good topic for discussion... not a C’s discussion, but rather a discussion amongst people.
What we have here is that the act of connecting with good and decent ancestors can take many forms, like mental talk, writing or dreaming. One way of opening up and asking for protection in these communications is through sharing our worries and trouble.

Good and decent ancestors can be as simple as deceased parents, grandparents or great grandparents
From Session 18 May 2019
[...] Good ancestors can be as simple as your parents, your grandparents, great grandparents, etc. Good decent people who lived a life for others are truly the salt of the earth.
A cousin who has passed also counts as an ancestor
From Session 18 May 2019
loreta said: “[...] I found a cousin, that died [...] She was a very, extremely good person, always helping people, always ready to help, very sweet and gentle. Can she be considered an ancestor?

Laura: Yes, your cousin counts as an ancestor.

"if you have a connection, work on it"
Apart from the how “good” ones ancestors were, there is also the quality of the connection we had with them, how much love there was involved in the relation. It is easier to reestablish a dormant connection than to create a new one
Session 18 May 2019
One thing to consider about ancestors is not so much how "good" they were, but did they love you and did you love them? People still learn and grow on the other side, so if you have a connection, work on it.
Connecting to an ancestor - the case of Julius Caesar
In the initial excerpt there is also the concept of trying to connect with a genuinely saintly personage. Here is an example in the transcripts involving the descendants of Julius Caesar. To establish the relevance for the topic of connecting with ancestors, one could begin with an excerpt from Session 22 March, 2014: Session 22 March 2014
Q: (Pierre) And how many descendants of Caesar are in this room? (L) Oh, that's a tricky question!

A: All of you! Caesar "got around!"
If one goes back to the Session 18 May 2019, one can take the suggestion of Ark and Laura into consideration:

Q: (Ark) And if you can't find your ancestors, you have to find someone else's ancestors!

(L) Well, that's true. You can hook up with somebody who has good ancestors, and their ancestors become your ancestors by you having shared realities. You're opening up and sharing your worries and troubles. The good ancestors of any group or any one person in a group kind of become the good ancestors of other members of the group.
But what would it take to do that in the case of Julius Caesar, as it happened on his birthday of during Session 12 July 2014? In the Session 19 July 2014, there was some commentary on what had occured the week before.
Session 19 July 2014
Q: (L) Okay, let me ask a few preliminary questions before we launch onto the topics of the evening. First question: What was going on last session when we were communicating with Julius Caesar, allegedly, when Ark was having a feeling of the hair moving on the side of his and then his glasses went all wonky? What was going on there?

A: Ark is closest in frequency to Caesar; thus the EM bursts upon connection.

Q: (L) Okay, that kind of leads to my other question. I think you once told us something along the line that it's not so easy... maybe it wasn't that it's not so easy, but that you couldn't really connect with people in 5D unless there was some kind of a strong tie or a binding element that connected you to them - in other words, to be able to get them on the phone, so to speak. So, what was it that made it possible for us to allegedly contact Julius Caesar?

A: Frequency of entire group was conducive to contact.

Q: (L) And why was that?

A: Strong psychic connection and long focus period in advance of attempt. Plus, as previously indicated, Caesar volunteered to be accessible. It is a sacrifice at that level. By the way, it WAS Caesar.

Q: (Bubbles) He was insulted by your "allegedly"!

(L) Is it advisable to continue to try to communicate directly with Caesar?

A: Occasionally is okay.

Q: (L) Why only occasionally?

A: Note what we just said.

Q: (Perceval) It's a sacrifice at that level.

(L) Oh, so does that mean that spirits or souls at that level are really getting into contemplation?

Q: (L) And what was it that induced Caesar to volunteer for that service?

A: The many cries of grief and need for succor at the time of his death. It could be said that this immense need and sense of loss was the foundation of the beginnings of what became Christianity.

Q: (L) "The foundation of the beginnings of what became Christianity..." So was the calling for their lost leader that actually...

(Perceval) In one sense, you can see there might have been a sense of responsibility to this hope, and the idea for a different type of world and a different type of living that he created in people. And then when he died, I mean, people were just cut off, left adrift, got lost... It was premature. It didn't last. It only lasted part of his life.

(L) Is that kind of close, that he created this great hope in the hearts of so many people that when he was gone, they just couldn't accept it, believe it, or deal with it? Is that part of it?

[...]

(Alana) I've got a question. I'm wondering if like where he is in the contemplation plane, does he see what we're doing as a group, and is he interested?

(Perceval) Too busy contemplating.

A: When thoughts about him are intense and focused, he "hears".

Q: (Pierre) And that might be one key for the prayers. To reach him, the prayer of the person must be intense and focused to go through.

A: It helps also to eliminate lies, illusions and so forth.

Q: (L) So, it helps to know that it IS Caesar, to know something about Caesar, to know the reality of his life and what he really did, and what he really meant...

(Perceval) So he gets VERY little e-mail, then...

(L) Yeah, obviously, he gets very few e-mails. At this point in time, few people know.

(Pierre) Less and less.

(L) So, if more people became aware of the truth of Caesar, and thought about him more intently and would focus on the truth, would that have any effect on receiving information or strength or... What would you say? Almost like answers to prayers, or communication, or being in tune or connected, or something like that?

A: Something like that, yes.

Q: (PoB) Would it also help him in his contemplation state?

In the above transcript one clearly notices that very much work had preceded the communication with Julius Caesar, and it serves as an indication of what is required, especially if the link is remote, which one would have to agree is the situation in this case compared to a recently deceased ancestor. Julius Caesar is at best a (great x 50)-grandfather.

One comment one could make to the following statement in the above excerpt:
A: It helps also to eliminate lies, illusions and so forth.”Is from Session 12 july 2014 Session 12 July 2014
Q: (L) [...] Okay, I've been going over all of the early sessions, and I noticed that I had a particular obsession with the topic of Jesus during the first year at the very least, 1994, because of my particular religious upbringing and background and so forth. And I had a lot of energy invested in - not just a lot of energy, but a lot of emotion - so, I'm reading back over these previous answers we received on the topic of Jesus, and I would like to ask if, in fact, Julius Caesar is Jesus, or was the model for Jesus, why were you giving me answers that sometimes could have been applied to Caesar, but other times could not?

A: You would not have been able to receive. When you ask a question with strong prejudice, we cannot violate your will to believe.
One might suspect the last sentence would hold true for other means of communicating with the surroundings, beginning with one family, friends, teachers, co-workers, and extending to the interpretation of divination etc.

Merci pour tous vos commentaires tous plus éclairants les uns que les autres...
Je voulais partagé un événement qui s'est produit Dimanche après midi dernier, c'était mon anniversaire 64 ans le 04 08, j'en profite pour remercier tous ceux qui me l'ont souhaité lors de notre réunion du dimanche soir 20h en France...
Maman avait pris contact avec moi en allumant ma lampe de chevet et en l'éteignant c'était le 25 décembre 2016 ou 2017, j'avais passé ma journée à pleurer ma Maman qui nous avait quittés le 07 03 15... C'était le dernier contact que nous avions eu après plusieurs dont j'ai déjà parlé sur ce forum...
Cet après midi du 04 08 19, Maman a allumé mon climatiseur et c'est moi qui l'est éteint sans sur l'instant penser à Elle...
Ce n'est que le lendemain matin que j'ai compris que c'était Maman qui me souhaitait mon anniversaire... J'ai le coeur gros à vous raconter cela...

Thank you for all your comments, each one more enlightening than the next...
I wanted to share an event that happened last Sunday afternoon, it was my birthday 64 years ago on 04 08, I take this opportunity to thank all those who wished me at our meeting on Sunday evening 20h in France....
Mom had contacted me by turning on my bedside lamp and turning it off it was December 25, 2016 or 2017, I had spent my day crying for my Mom who had left us on 07 03 15... This was the last contact we had after several that I have already talked about on this forum....
This afternoon of 04 08 19, Mom turned on my air conditioner and I turned it off without ever thinking of Her...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

In two sessions from 2018, August 11 and December 29, there was more on the topic of ancestors and why remembering them is recommended in the list:
Session 11 August 2018 Session 11 August 2018
(L) Well, on an adjacent topic to DNA, I would like to know why I feel... Um... compelled or obsessed by my genealogy database. [laughter] I'm embarrassed to talk about it because it's taken SO much time, and yet it's like I WANT TO KNOW!

A: Keep in mind that there is a certain power transmitted by awareness of ancestors.

Q: (L) How can there be power transmitted by awareness of ancestors? They're dead, first of all. Second of all, maybe those that had the potential have reincarnated and would be living other lives in other places. Or they'd be floating around in 5th density or whatever dead ancestors do...

(Artemis) Well, in a roundabout way, it's almost like knowing about your past lives.

(Andromeda) Yeah.

Q: (L) So, knowing past lives is helpful. Knowing ancestors is helpful. Well, the ancients believed that if you remembered your ancestors, they helped you. If you didn't take care of them or you forgot about them, they could bring bad luck on you. Can it? [laughter]

A: Something like that. You can help to heal some things and draw strength via your DNA antennae which, you must remember, is also their DNA antennae.

Q: (Andromeda) Makes sense.

(Chu) You inherited their receivers.

(Andromeda) And you can learn things from their experiences thereby.

(Pierre) You were wondering about how you relate to them. They're dead, they're far away. Sharing the same DNA antennae, if we are connected via DNA to an information field, and you have other people with similar DNA connected to a similar part of the field, and time really doesn’t exist on other planes, then you can access these kinds of memories or information shared by ancestors...?

A: Exactly.

Q: (Pierre) Wow.

(Joe) There's also epigenetics...

(L) I keep saying that reading all this early American history tells me why Americans are the way they are. They are completely messed up. But then, so is everybody else!! It's terrible.

(Chu) Epigenetics is only about this life, right?

(L) Oh no! Oh no! Your parents can have methylation that gets passed on to you. All kinds of weird stuff can happen. You just would not believe it. So in other words, we're back to ancestor worship! [laughter]

(Artemis) Get some incense and a shrine!

(Pierre) Is one of the reasons for the importance of the cult of ancestors this relation to the information field via DNA?

They went a bit far with it and forgot why it was important.

Q: (Andromeda) Like Halloween.

(L) Yeah. It just got distorted. But then...

A: We keep telling you that we are you in the future. You are them in the future.

Q: (L) So, my present is their future.

(Andromeda) We're the Cs ancestors! [laughter]

(Artemis) They're honoring us!

(Joe) So, maybe some of your ancestors are on a Ouija board trying to contact you. They're trying to get some information.

(L) This is getting too weird... [laughter] So, it would be useful for people to at least know as many of their ancestors as they can possibly know?

A: Yes and some ancestors are stronger than others.

Q: (L) So, if you have a strong recent ancestor, that's pretty good. So, in a certain sense, you could tune in to your ancestors and derive strength from them? Kind of like... a choir of angels sort of thing?

A: Close but don't go all woowoo on us now!

Q: [laughter] (Joe) If you're gonna tune in to your ancestors, you better pick the right one. Don’t be pickin' that one guy...

(Andromeda) The cowboy?

(Joe) The one who never slept in a bed.

(L) Oh, you mean my wonderful ancestor Bone Mizell. Well, he's not exactly an ancestor. He's like first cousin 4 times removed or something. He was first cousin to my great-great grandmother. And what a character!

(Joe) Well, that's why if you're gonna commune with them, you have to know as much about them as possible. Know which ones you don't want to get any advice from.

Session 29 December 2018 Session 29 December 2018

(Chu) The thing about the 4D labs... We were talking earlier about free will and all that. So, how would it work at a practical level? Are there Good Guys Labs, Bad Guys Labs, and the bad guys interfere as much as they can, while the good guys are not allowed to interfere, but just to protect? Or because the person asks?

A: When asked and when it will not cause a disturbance in life lesson plans.

Q: (L) So in a certain sense...

(Joe) It's dependent on the person's life lesson plan. If their plan is to experience something nasty, then they're probably not gonna get any help. If it's part of some maneuver by some other forces trying to subvert that life plan, then you get help.

A: Yes exactly.

Q: (L) So, basically from what I've been putting together from our discussions over the past few years, it seems that there are beings in 5D who can share their lessons and energy with us if we're connected in some way like genetically or some spiritual connection or whatever – really, almost like ancient ancestor worship. Then there are beings in 4D who are basically like angels and demons who can help or harm. So, some of the ancient depictions of life and spiritual realities aren't that far off. Is that what we're saying here?

Q: (L) And, it's just some of the details that are muddled up.

(Andromeda) Caricatured.

(L) Most, most interesting. I was thinking recently that it doesn't really matter if the masses of people know for sure that the character of Jesus was modeled on Paul and Caesar because the thing is that it's the idea of a type of person and the idea of the person being anointed or Christed to bring new concepts to humanity, to act as an “ancestor connection” so to say for the purposes of inspiration and help. Pauline Christianity if it's understood and followed correctly, is probably a good thing. We're Paleochristians. We believe in the original way that was taught by Paul based on Caesar and his own visions, but there are other Christians who have variations which can be better or worse depending on the interpreters. What Paul did to oppose those murdering apocalyptic Dead Sea Scrolls types, and to change Roman and Greek perceptions, was nothing short of a miracle in and of itself. He must have had help. So anyway, that was just my musing. Time to say good night.

A: Blessings in Christ! Good bye.

Someone related to Caesar would be related to parts of his family. If one follows the historical data and look up the genealogy of the Julius Caesar on the Wiki, then his mother was Aurealia Cotta. The name of Aurealia's mother is not mentioned below, but is said to have been Rutilla married to Lucius Aurelius Cotta. On the side of the father of Caesar, also called Gaius Julius Caesar III, the grandparents were Gaius Julius Caesar II and Marcia.

(Pierre) And about what Ark said: that's their life. The face stuck to the screen. It's interesting in conjunction in what we said about how to conduct a healthy life and remove ourselves from STS influences. Imagine the antennas of people doing that and eating crap...

A: We warned strongly about electronic devices years ago!

Q: (Pierre) It has reached epidemic proportions. Most of who we are and what we see and what we think is defined by our receivership capability that is defined basically by protein structures, we are receivers basically. Imagine when you saturate a receiver with destructive radiations from devices? It must be a feast for STS.
Found something in this regard in the following transcript.
Session 3 January 2009 The C's mention mental blocking ("righteou anger", keeping distance to WiFi, silk, and Faraday cage
A: "Beamed" and otherwise. Hitchhikers and image formation and projection along with emotional manipulation via [planchette is moving too fast for Laura to call out letters, then it slows] various EM frequencies.

Q: (L) Thanks for slowing down there! (laughter) (A****) How do you protect yourself against these frequencies?

A: Few people on the planet get treated to such special attention.

Q: ...... (S) I have a question. They said "various EM frequencies". Well, what I'm thinking is the WiFi inside the house, and...

A: Very bad!!!!!!!!!!

Q: (S) Okay, so we can just use a very long ethernet cable instead of the WiFi.

A: Research frequencies and cancelling frequencies for ideas. But the main thing is mental blocking. Notice that ______ is similarly affected due to frequency similarity.

Q: (J) Frequency of the person, or frequency of the...

A: Note birth dates.

Q: .... (A****) Is this numerology based? (L) Well, I dunno, I think it's probably numerology/astrology, plus maybe the time of year and some kind of frequencies of the sun sign maybe. Is that it?

A: Yes. More or less.

{...}

Q: .... (Ark) You were asking about this WiFi, and it's bad, but I want to ask about this USB stick with the little antenna on our Asus? It radiates microwaves like cellphones. Is it strong?

A: Also bad. You would be surprised what tiny things can do. In all cases, however, there are remedies and safety measures.

Q: (S) Well, this kind of my question. Because we have cell phones that are so evil, right? The problem is that even if you never use a cell phone, there are towers EVERYWHERE. If a cell phone is on and it's close to you, that's worse, but... (L) You can't escape it all. (S) So we can obviously turn off the evil stuff, but... (L) I think there's also the stuff out there for cancelling that is dietary {like minerals}, or something you can do.

A: Silk is always good.

Q: (Ark) But coming back to this USB stick and little antenna which is probably very weak, what would be the distance from this that you would consider to be safe?

A: 2 meters.

Q: (Ark) Oh, so this is really weak. (S) Is it the same for WiFi? (discussion of evil microwaves and what to do)

A: Consider a "Faraday cage" for ___ until she is stronger.

Q: (___) They're gonna put me in a cage! Aah!! (L) Where the heck would we get one? (Ark) No, that's impossible. (J) You can build one! (L) Well, they put it in quotes, so they must have meant something special. (S) Drape silk around her bed. (Ark) Yes, because Faraday cage to prevent from microwaves would have such tiny little openings that there would be no air to breathe...

A: Scottie has the right idea.

Q: (L) What did Scottie say? (S) I was saying that if she's going to be in her bed, instead of mosquito netting, you have a silk netting. (Ark) No! A suit of armor like the warriors in the old times used. (L) I don't think that's very practical, dear. (laughter) (Ark) Silk is a Faraday cage. (S) Why silk? Why silk protects against these things is totally bizarre to me. (Ark) Well, it's made by animals. (L) It's made by caterpillars.

A: Mulberry.

Q: (L) That's what the caterpillars eat to make silk. (J) So _____ should take Mulberry extract? (laughter) (_____) And Then I can start making silk? (L) If you start doing weird things, I'm outta here! (laughter) (_____) What can I do to mentally block?

A: Right now you need help as you are ... weak. But the general principle can be understood from the term "righteous anger." If you think about the expression that the fate of the universe may depend on you it should make you angry.

Q: (L) That wasn't very clear, was it? (A****) That expression?

A: No. The fate of the universe can be altered negatively and many will suffer if you are out of the picture. That is what "they" want.

Q: (D) So your first priority has to be to stay healthy and make sure you take care of yourself. (S) We need to get you a superhero outfit. (_____) Made of silk! (laughter)

A: Each of you here tonight have a specific role to play in the coming cosmic drama. Best to always keep that in mind.

Q: (A****) Can I ask a question? (L) Yes, dear. (A****) What would be a good way to calm my anxiety?

A: Carefully avoid foods that play havoc with your system and remember that all which affects those with whom you are genetically connected can affect you also.

[...]
A: Everything. And D_____ should keep a silk scarf about her throat.

Q: (L) Do you have any? (D) Yeah. Even in the summer though? It's hot in the summer.

A: Thin silk.

Q: (D) Well, thin silk. Right, okay. [...]
And Session 13 December 2014
A: Notice that Bernhard does no original work of his own, but rather attempts to ride on the coat tails of others!!!

Q: (L) Okay, hang on. I need to put my glasses on. Okay...

A: [answer comes super fast, pointer nearly flying off the board] The love bite scenario is more a government disinformation program for the weak minded and susceptible than anything else. Notice that all the effects can be easily produced with microwave manipulation of consciousness and emotions along with the normal interactions of social programming and psychopathology.

Q: (L) Uuh... WHAT was that? I think they were REALLY wanting to get that said! [laughter + review of answer]

(Perceval) Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom