Session 18 May 2024

A simplification occurred to me.

And if all that exists is an electromagnetic field, all the creation, all the disbursement.

The Earth is third density, so can we measure its electromagnetic field?

Jupiter seems to be of fourth density... so can we measure its electromagnetic field?

That of a dog? A tree? An atom?

And the antiuniverse with the universe would be the complete electromagnetic field.

Then everything would be an effect of the field, not something separate.

Regarding what a fourth density body is like, I finally found the session that talks about this point. When I said "information", I should have said "consciousness", since after the publication was made, I searched through my notes. Here is the material to be exact with the information.

16.50Questioner​

Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a small description of the conditions in fourth density?

Ra​

I am Ra. We ask you to consider, as we speak, that there are no words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited still until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.

Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of a type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life. It is a plane wherein one is aware of the thoughts of other-selves. It is a plane where one is aware of the vibrations of other-selves. It is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density. It is a plane striving towards wisdom or light. It is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced, although automatically harmonized by group consensus.

Now I will have to correct my notes. When I copied this information, it was written about "dense in consciousness." So now, taking this post into account, I will make the appropriate corrections.

A simplification occurred to me.

And if all that exists is an electromagnetic field, all the creation, all the disbursement.

The Earth is third density, so can we measure its electromagnetic field?

Jupiter seems to be of fourth density... so can we measure its electromagnetic field?

That of a dog? A tree? An atom?

And the antiuniverse with the universe would be the complete electromagnetic field.

Then everything would be an effect of the field, not something separate.
Now we need to find a way to measure something which passes right through the measurement device. :-D
But maybe we will hit the limits of measurement...

Session 7 November 1998:​
A) You mentioned the term ‘pyramidal’ and I thought about putting prime numbers along a pyramid, around, higher and higher, but then, today, we discovered that Ulam was putting prime numbers along a spiral and there were funny patterns arising. So, I thought that maybe we should do something similar, but three dimensional rather than two. Is this the right track?

A: In prime numbers, you will find resonance.

Q: Resonance in prime numbers? Can you please elaborate a little bit on that?

A: Elaboration is not needed because the answers are there for you already in the texts, as with so much else. One needs only listen to the “music to your ears.”

MJF: This mention of "music to the ears" makes me think of Pythagoras and his concept of the 'Music of the Spheres' (universal music). The concept of the "music of the spheres" incorporates the metaphysical principle that mathematical relationships express qualities or "tones" of energy that manifests in numbers, visual angles, shapes and sounds — all connected within a pattern of proportion. Pythagoras first identified that the pitch of a musical note is an inverse proportion to the length of the string that produces it, and that intervals between harmonious sound frequencies form simple numerical ratios. Pythagoras proposed that the Sun, Moon and planets all emit their own unique hum based on their orbital revolution (which NASA has now proven to be correct), and that the quality of life on Earth reflects the tenor of celestial sounds which are physically imperceptible to the human ear. Subsequently, Plato described astronomy and music as "twinned" studies of sensual recognition: astronomy for the eyes, music for the ears, and both requiring knowledge of numerical proportions. See: Musica universalis - Wikipedia

Q: Why didn’t you answer my question about putting prime numbers around a pyramid?

A: Mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements. Why do you think the pyramid became a pyramid?

Q: (A) It became a pyramid because it is a simple shape to build. (L) Did it become a pyramid because a sound shaped it? Determined its shape?

A: Closer.

Q: (L) And, what was the origin of this sound?

A: Those who heard it knew.

Q: (L) Who were those who heard it?

A: Those who knew how to convert math to sound.
[MJF: Which is evident where the builders of Stonehenge and Newgrange are concerned given the special acoustic qualities produced by these structures] Why would the mystics reside there? Yahoo!

[…]

Q: (A) Well, I agree that I am impatient. But, the point is that I feel that if I would have a little bit more of a clue, I could do much more, and for now...

A: Our words sing to you. Let them ring. [MJF: In the Session dated 19 February 2000 the C’s would say that Stonehenge used to resonate with a tonal rill]

Q: (A) What is the difference between singing and ringing? (L) I don’t think that’s the point.
(A) Ring is to awake? Probably. You mean I am not taking your words seriously enough?

A: No. We meant to let it sink in rejoice. Exult!

[…]

Q: Alright: ‘mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements.’ When we set up these figures...

A: Imagine an interlocking triangular mosaic in three dimensions.

Q: When one wishes to apply this, does one somehow... Is the sound inside one?

A: It is all around and through you.

Q: Is it a sound that can be perceived with the physical ears?

A: Yes.

Q: What frequency?

A: Not issue. Tone.

Q: Tone and...

A: Vibratory pitch.

Q: Well, if that is the case... is the tone something that is produced by a series of tones at ‘mathematical distances’ from one another that relate to prime numbers... chords, that is?

A: Best to reach when graspable.

Q: If these tones are produced either in sequence or in conjunction, are they based on the musical scale with which we are familiar?

A: See last response.
Speaking of numbers, geometries, tones... I wanted to share with you an experience I had a few years ago that was a bit strange. I was studying the first year of my bachelor's degree in Sculpture. We had several subjects and, of course, Mathematics. But it was different in the sense that there was a lot of Geometry. Well, the story goes like this:

One day I decided to do some geometry exercises on some white sheets of paper that we used for drawing class. I drew the lines and extended each line to "infinity" (I had this word in my mind). Of course, the sheet reaches an edge and the different lines end there. I then set about coloring the different sections that were formed. Next, it came to my mind to make scattered circles on top of the drawing.

I painted them so that those circles were spheres. That was it. So far nothing strange. The matter in question I think it was the next day or in later days (I don't remember exactly, but what I do remember is the experience and this is the important thing). I was walking quietly down the street on a sunny day and I felt the golden spheres around me moving, as if dancing and I heard their music!

Not physically, I didn't hear it coming through my ears, I heard it through another medium that I don't know. It was a sweet and warm melody, and it transmitted joy. It is really very curious. This experience was not repeated. Well, it is the first and only time I experienced something like this. It happened at a time when creativity and Mathematics were present! Geometry, to be more precise.

A professor said that "music is geometry in time". Someone else said that "music is the sound of Mathematics". And Pythagoras' "Everything is Number".

Hello.

Is the antivax protocol referring to the Health Protocol for Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccination thread on the diet and health section of the forum? Or is this referring to something else?

My immediate family and I got vaxxed (don't ask why. the situation was complicated and I regret not resisting harder) and we're finally in a place where it is possible to start implementing some diet and health protocols.

C's Session 29th June 1996 said:
Q: (L) You said that changing the unit involves movement to another density. You also said that antimatter realm is the door to, or the pathway to, ethereal existence. Is 4th density, therefore, an antimatter universe?
A: No.
Q: (L) Do the beings in 4th density manifest in an antimatter state?
A: Both.
Q:
(L) Is 4th density a density where both matter and antimatter are in balance?
A: Not in balance, in evidence.
Q:
(L) So matter and antimatter are both available for utilization by individuals according to will and awareness?
A: Close. Antimatter and matter are balanced everywhere.
This suggests that awareness of the antimatter aspect of the Universe is par for the course of 4th density experience.

Indeed. At least that's how I understand it as well.
Thank you Ryan for the points you make in this post.
Your comments and questions here, are making me think quite a bit.
I already have some questions in mind about it, but I still have it pretty messy. I will certainly raise them later.

But there is one thing I do want to comment on now, because it is something that intrigues me a great deal in this excerpt you quoted.
I quote it again, marking in bold what catches my attention.

Q: (L) You said that changing the unit involves movement to another density. You also said that antimatter realm is the door to, or the pathway to, ethereal existence. Is 4th density, therefore, an antimatter universe?
A:
Both.
Q:
(L) Is 4th density a density where both matter and antimatter are in balance?
A:
Not in balance, in evidence.
Q:
(L) So matter and antimatter are both available for utilization by individuals according to will and awareness?
A: Close. Antimatter and matter are balanced everywhere.

At first glance, this seems like a contradiction. But the Cas are very precise when they speak.
Therefore, it is more and more evident that linear thinking is an impediment to fully understand reality.

It is very likely that in this case it is just a simplicity, like two statements that in isolation contradict each other, but in a certain conversation or specific context, coherence is present.
This would be the case for the first thing I interpreted while reading that fragment, which specifically was the following:

Laura asks if 4D is a density where matter and antimatter are in equilibrium, and the Cas answer "Not in equilibrium, in evidence."
But in the following answer, they say that "antimatter and matter are in equilibrium everywhere".

To reconcile this in my mind, I thought that perhaps the Cas are referring to the fact that the balance between matter and antimatter, is not a peculiarity of 4D, since that is the case everywhere. And, that what is a particularity of 4D, is that the relationship or linkage between matter and antimatter is in evidence there.

That may even be the main reason why in 4D the variability of physicality can occur.

As I said before, this was my first interpretation of what was said, or rather my first attempt.
Because it turns out that afterwards, some questions came to my mind, which had not crossed my mind before.

I would be very grateful if others would share their perspective or interpretation of that quoted fragment.

Specifically the question I asked myself, is about whether it is possible that the Cas were talking directly about "matter/antimatter imbalance" in 4D.
Would that be possible?

It sounds far-fetched, but on the off chance that it might make some sense, when in doubt I was thinking about a few things.

Perhaps matter and antimatter in equilibrium, only takes place in the total universe?
Is it possible that the life experience of entities exercising free will, involve various imbalances, including matter/antimatter, and that it is at the level of the larger Universe where the balance takes place?

Is that why in both 3D and 4D, we have to disincarnate periodically?
Because Is it because the Souls cannot experience imbalances indefinitely, having to visit 5D to re-establish balance, a balance that is temporarily broken when we experience the physical realm?
In other words:
Would 5D in addition to being a zone of review, contemplation, etc., also be involved in the dynamics or mechanism that maintains the balance between antimatter and matter?

Comments from others will be very helpful, and I thank them in advance.:flowers:

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Would 5D in addition to being a zone of review, contemplation, etc., also be involved in the dynamics or mechanism that maintains the balance between antimatter and matter?
Maintaining balance, it is all about soul orientation (service to others - balance, service to self - imbalance). The fourth density is the density of choice of service, respectively, the choice of balance/imbalance.

"Not in equilibrium, in evidence." , relates to an observer , plus density refers to , reality conforming to the observer , so , like a moving " object " , that gets to witness both ? does this makes sense ?
)))What do you think?
Even nonsense has meaning. The only thing is, I don't see the connection between "subject in motion" and perception of matter/antimatter. Everything is movement, everything changes and renews, including perception).

Indeed. At least that's how I understand it as well.
Thank you Ryan for the points you make in this post.
Your comments and questions here, are making me think quite a bit.
I already have some questions in mind about it, but I still have it pretty messy. I will certainly raise them later.

But there is one thing I do want to comment on now, because it is something that intrigues me a great deal in this excerpt you quoted.
I quote it again, marking in bold what catches my attention.

At first glance, this seems like a contradiction. But the Cas are very precise when they speak.
Therefore, it is more and more evident that linear thinking is an impediment to fully understand reality.

It is very likely that in this case it is just a simplicity, like two statements that in isolation contradict each other, but in a certain conversation or specific context, coherence is present.
This would be the case for the first thing I interpreted while reading that fragment, which specifically was the following:

Laura asks if 4D is a density where matter and antimatter are in equilibrium, and the Cas answer "Not in equilibrium, in evidence."
But in the following answer, they say that "antimatter and matter are in equilibrium everywhere".

To reconcile this in my mind, I thought that perhaps the Cas are referring to the fact that the balance between matter and antimatter, is not a peculiarity of 4D, since that is the case everywhere. And, that what is a particularity of 4D, is that the relationship or linkage between matter and antimatter is in evidence there.

That may even be the main reason why in 4D the variability of physicality can occur.

As I said before, this was my first interpretation of what was said, or rather my first attempt.
Because it turns out that afterwards, some questions came to my mind, which had not crossed my mind before.

I would be very grateful if others would share their perspective or interpretation of that quoted fragment.

Specifically the question I asked myself, is about whether it is possible that the Cas were talking directly about "matter/antimatter imbalance" in 4D.
Would that be possible?

It sounds far-fetched, but on the off chance that it might make some sense, when in doubt I was thinking about a few things.

Perhaps matter and antimatter in equilibrium, only takes place in the total universe?
Is it possible that the life experience of entities exercising free will, involve various imbalances, including matter/antimatter, and that it is at the level of the larger Universe where the balance takes place?

Is that why in both 3D and 4D, we have to disincarnate periodically?
Because Is it because the Souls cannot experience imbalances indefinitely, having to visit 5D to re-establish balance, a balance that is temporarily broken when we experience the physical realm?
In other words:

Comments from others will be very helpful, and I thank them in advance.:flowers:

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
I think we need to understand that the whole Cassiopaean experiment is a conduit whereby an entirely new world view is being created. From the start of the contact, the 6th density STO have tried to open our minds to the fact that our language, our minds, our experience is controlled and very limited and they have been trying to introduce us to a new way of seeing and interpreting things. We simply do not have the words or concepts of that higher view and they are trying to get us there via our own learning and discovery.

To accomplish that, the 6th density STO have to use some of our words that are simply approximations for a higher unlimited concept (the closest words we have available). Sometimes the sessions conversations are about our meaning of the word/concept. Sometimes the sessions conversations are trying to get to a new meaning/concept of a specific word or concept. An example of this is the word gravity. Sometimes the 6th density STO are talking about our meaning/understanding of the word. But very many times the 6th density STO are talking about the higher/unlimited meaning of the word gravity (a great expansion of the same concept, a binder, a great equalizer). Eventually we will get to that new understanding and can speak on equal terms with the same language.

Another example is the word density and the word dimension. They have told us we have no word at all currently for the concept of density and also our use os the word dimension is kind of an imprecise concept at the higher world view we are trying to grasp.

Another example is the word antimatter or anti-matter. Sometimes the word antimatter is used as our meaning of the word (physical anti particulate matter) and other times 6th density STO uses the word antimatter as if they are talking about not-matter. not physical, not particulate (i.e. energy, conscious energy). The 6th density STO have continually tried to get us to understand that the first 4 levels/densities are made of 1/2 physical matter and 1/2 non-physical non-matter (i.e. energy, conscious energy).

I can quote dozens of instances in the sessions demonstrating these efforts where 6th density is trying to get us to understand the new meanings.

Back to the quoted session excerpt/fragment.

A: Both. (*** 1/2 physical, 1/2 non-physical i.e. energy, conscious energy)
Q: (L) Is 4th density a density where both matter and antimatter are in balance?
A: Not in balance, in evidence. (*** On 4th density the veil of physicality is lifted. Everyone functions and is aware that reality is 1/2 physical, 1/2 non-physical i.e. energy, conscious energy, it is in evidence, the world view operates with that knowledge)
Q: (L) So matter and antimatter are both available for utilization by individuals according to will and awareness?
A: Close. Antimatter and matter are balanced everywhere. (*** levels 1-4 are 1/2 physical matter and 1/2 non-physical non-matter [i.e. energy, conscious energy])

The veil of physicality has gone on here in 3d earth unbroken for 300,000 years. The Cassiopaean experiment is getting us to bootstrap ourselves into a new world view that will carry us into 4th density where we know all of physicality is 1/2 physical matter and 1/2 non-physical non-matter [i.e. energy, conscious energy] and we will utilize both, whereas here in 3d we do not even acknowledge the existence of the non-material world.

Session 25 July 1998
====================
A: Now, we have also told you that the experience of the "Native Americans" vis a vis the Europeans may be a precursor in microcosm. Also, what Earthian 3rd density does to Terran 2nd density should offer "food for thought." In other words, thou are not so special, despiteth thoust perspective, eh? And we have also warned that after conversion of Earth humans to 4th density, the Orion 4th density and their allies hope to control you "there." Now put this all together and what have you? At least you should by now know that it is the soul that matters, not the body. Others have genetically, spiritually and psychically manipulated/engineered you to be bodycentric. Interesting, as despite all efforts by 4th through 6th density STO, this "veil remains unbroken."

Following on from my earlier posts about Albert Einstein, Unified Field Theory and his possible involvement in the Philadelphia Experiment, as an application of his completed but unpublished UFT, I came across some interesting material that may shed a little light on his secret work for the US Navy during WW2. First, it is necessary to point out that Einstein was a life long pacifist who was extremely reluctant to become involved in any way with what became the 'Manhattan Project' led by Dr Robert Oppenheimer. Indeed, in the mid-1950's Einstein joined with the equally pacifist British philosopher and mathematician Bertrand Russell to establish an organisation of scientists opposed to the militarisation of nuclear technology. However, I inadvertently came across evidence that he was directly contracted (part time whilst at Princeton) to the US Navy during 1943, the year when the Philadelphia Experiment is alleged to have occurred, and 1944.

I say inadvertently because I was originally looking into a bizarre story that Einstein was invited by the US military to view both the Roswell crashed spaceship (which one I do not know since the C's have said that there were three recovered from different crash sites, which in fact were the same craft but from different time streams) and members of the ship's crew, some of whom were dead but others still alive. The story was first broken in 1993 by a lady calling herself Dr Shirley Wright (probably a pseudonym) in a taped interview she gave to UFO researcher Sheila Franklin, which was not released until after her death in 2015. Dr Wright alleged that she was Albert Einstein's teenage student assistant in the summer of 1947 when she and the Professor were flown to Roswell, New Mexico under government direction and examined the debris and bodies resulting from the crash of an extraterrestrial vehicle. Her Roswell story was originally told by the late UFO researcher Leonard Stringfield in entries in his privately published early 1990s "Status Report - UFO Crash Retrievals" monograph series. He gave Einstein's assistant the pseudonym "Edith Simpson" to protect her name and family's privacy. For those who want to read more about Dr Shirley Wright amazing confession, see: UFO Explorations | Einstein's Secret Trip to View Roswell UFO.

Please note that I am not intending to endorse what Dr Wright alleged to have happened in the summer of 1947 at Roswell in her taped account. Indeed, I was drawn to a debunkers site (Metabunk.org) that sought to tear her story and her scientific credentials apart. However, it was the posts concerning Einstein's activities in July 1943 with the US Navy that drew my attention. One post referred to the researcher Andrew Hochheimer, the author of a website about the alleged Philadelphia Experiment, who claimed to have found Navy time cards showing that Einstein worked as a consultant on a contract for the R&D Division of the US Navy from July 1, 1943 to June 30, 1944.
Hocheimer wrote:

Carl Allen claimed in his letters to Morris Jessup that the Philadelphia Experiment was based on a Unified Field theory that Einstein had published in the mid-1920’s but later “withdrew as incomplete.” Einstein’s friend and world-renowned philosopher, Bertrand Russell, is said by Allen to have privately asserted that Einstein’s theory was indeed complete, but that Einstein had come to the conviction that the world would not be ready for it “until after WW3.” Nevertheless, Allen writes, the theory was checked out by Naval Scientists including one “Dr. Franklin Reno”* (evidently a pseudonym), and the results were positive enough to lead the Navy to design and install massive electromagnetic generators and other equipment on a ship in an effort to apply this “withdrawn” unified field theory to a big hunk of iron with a lot of men on it.690p
Content from External Source.
And from the same webpage:​
Carl also states that he personally met and seen Einstein on the Eldridge;

“Dr. Albert Einstein called on me to ask: “What did you see, feel, and think?” Because I was, and still am, the only living person who observed, at very close range, the DE-173 in the act of becoming invisible, and who plunged his arm, halfway to the elbow, into that stupendously colossal, whirling-whizzing forcefield and lived to tell about it.”

In August of 1986 Carl did a interview with the “THE NEWS of Colorado Centennial Country” newspaper; Carlos Allende “death bed statement” where he restated Einsteins involvement below:​

“Einstein was on the test ship the DE168. I was on the U.S.S. Feurseth.”

“Einstein and his team were using the Navy for their research. Steinmetz wound the coils on the beam generator. It was based on the work of Tesla”

“What Einstein proved was that invisibility is a precursor to propulsion beyond the speed of light. Invisibility is nothing more than the precondition to a practical utilization of the magnetic field related to the Einstein Tunnel Propulsion system.”
[MJF: Did he really mean the Einstein-Rosen Bridge or Wormhole?]

“Einstein came to me, and trained me in the theory of invisibility. He said they were using the Navy for his own research..” – Carl Allen

Most commentators view Carl Allen as a hoaxer (others as just a nut case) who may even have been behind the annotated comments of the three gypsies in the Varo Edition of Morris Jessup's book The Case for the UFO. I do not know whether Carl Allen, real name Carlos Allende, may possibly have been a government disinformation agent like Al Bielek:
Q: (L) Is Al Bielek a phony?
A: Semi.
Q: (L) Did he work on the Philadelphia project?
Q: (L) Was he brainwashed to have fake outrageous memories?

The C's would elaborate further on the Philadelphia Experiment in a later session:

Q: (L) Did the Philadelphia experiment, as described by Terry's scoutmaster, occur in the way it was described?

A: That description was not of Philadelphia experiment.

Q: (L) Was that the ship that was part of the Philadelphia experiment?

A: One of three.

Q: (L) Were the effects that ship experienced a result of the Philadelphia experiment as we understand it?

A: Reality molecular residual.

Q: (L) Did the Philadelphia Experiment, as we have read about it, occur in the way it was described?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Was Al Bielek part of the experiment?

Q: (L) Was the information he has given out about this factual?

Q: (L) Is the information he gives about being aged regressed in the body and his brother coming into a new body accurate?

Q: (T) Is his brother, Duncan, really who he claims to be?

Q: (L) Is Al Bielek really who he claims to be?

A: No. Was technician but not aboard vessel.

Q: (L) So he did not go back and forth in time?

A: Correct.

Q: (T) So he's trying to make himself out to be more than he actually is?

Q: (J) He is a wannabe?

A: No. He is an agent of the government.

Q: (T) Is Preston also a government agent?

Q: (T) Why are they coming out with this story? Besides disinformation...

A: Slow revelation to effect gauge of public response.

Q: (L) Should V____ stand behind Terry and put her hands on his shoulders for energy?

A: Not necessary because Terry has adequate energy of his own. George Bush was involved with Philadelphia experiment.

Q: (T) He was Navy, World War II.

So, whatever may be the truth of Carl Allen's claim that Einstein was directly involved in the experiment, the C's are saying here that it did actually occur and even added that the future US President George Bush was involved in some way with the experiment whilst he was a young naval officer (he was in fact a US Navy pilot who fought with distinction in the WW2 Pacific campaign against the Japanese and was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross). It has also been alleged that Bush worked as an operative of the CIA during the 1960s, although he always denied the claim. However, what is not in doubt is that in January 1976, President Gerald Ford made Bush the Director of Central Intelligence (DCI), thus placing him in charge of the CIA. Hence, it would seem that there is an established pattern of Bush having been involved in cloak and dagger work during his long career, which seems fitting for a former Yale 'Skull and Bones' man.

The C's would also comment on Jessup's book and the annotated comments made by the three gypsy commentators (whether one or all of them were Carl Allen or not):
Q: (L) Jemi's comment on Jessup's discussion on mysterious disappearances of persons throughout history is quite chilling. Written in the margin of the book was: "Hey, if he only knew why he'd die of shock!" To what does this refer?

A: We cannot reveal this at this "time."

[MJF: Perhaps the C's finally revealed it in the recent 13th April 2024 session when the Forum discussed mysterious disappearances occurring on the Island of Madeira:

A: Missing 411 gets our vote. Human mutilation involved.

Q: (L) You mean human mutilations as in similar to cattle mutilations?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And why did they put the bodies back then?

A: Arrogance
.]

Q: (L) So you are saying that there is a whole lot more to this situation and what is going on on this planet than even we have been told at this time?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) So if there is a lot more to this, would we, knowing what we know, "die of shock" if we knew the rest?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Well, that is not pleasant. Okay, Jessup wondered in his book if aviators could be frozen by space ships and carried away in a field of invisibility. Mr. B commented in the margin: "If only he knew by experience, he would keep silent and not write or speak of it ever again in his lifetime. He couldn't speak of it, for, you see Jemi, it paralyzes one's sense of time and nullifies mental cognition, functioning and memory. So he has no knowledge, he could not have, he is only guessing."
[MJF: Consider here what the C's said happened to some of the sailors on the USS Eldridge who were caught in a time stasis, suspended animation or deep freeze: "A: To them they may perceive something like waiting for millions of years" and "A: Why do you think those sailors were hopelessly insane?"]

A: Okay.

Q: (T) Okay what?

A: Exactly correct!

Q: (L) There are a lot of terms in this book...

A: Too much data.

Q: (L) There was some conjecture as to who wrote these comments. Can you give us a clue as to who did the annotations in this book?

A: Discover. If we told you everything, it would not be good!!

Hence, despite the best efforts of debunkers and disinformation agents, the C's have confirmed that the Philadelphia Experiment did really occur and the remarks made by the three gypsy commentators in the margins of Jessup's book The Case for the UFO had validity regardless of who or whatever Carl Allen may have been.

However, what of the circumstantial evidence for Einstein's direct participation in the Philadelphia Experiment and the proof that he may have been working for the US Navy at the time.

In his article The Philadelphia Experiment from A-Z - Did the PX involve Einstein's Unified Field Theory?, Andrew Hochheimer states:

On May 31st, 1943 Albert Einstein signed a consultant’s contract with the R&D Division of the U.S. Navy. This was later extended until June 30th, 1944. I was able to locate his time cards in The National Civilian Personnel Records Center. Below are his Official Navy Time cards, showing he was working with the Navy during the time frame Carl Allen states he witnessed Einstein working on the project.

1719534937840.png 1719535006737.png

If the Experiment did embody Einstein’s theories, we must ask, in light of Allen’s stories of an apparent “teleportation” of ship and crew, why does nobody mention any great gravitational disturbance associated with the ship’s disappearance and reappearance? Was this really an application of Einstein’s Unified Field Theory?

Albert Einstein, the patent-clerk-turned-physicist who revolutionized the science of the 20th century with his Relativity theories, spent many of his later years trying to unify electromagnetism and gravity.

The ‘Authorized Version’ of the story says that Einstein never achieved his lofty goal. Carl Allen claims that he did succeed, but later “withdrew” his Unified Theory because the world was not yet ready for it.

At this point, Hochheimer refers to an obscure paper called “The Einstein unified field theory completed” published in 2015 by James E. Beichler, which he describes as "a direct challenge to the basic assumptions, theories and direction of modern and post-modern physics." I am attaching a copy of this long paper for any scientists among you who may want to examine Beichler's ideas to see if they have any merit.

Hochheimer himself muses:

"
What are these fields [electricity and magnetism] that are so similar in some ways, yet so different in others? Are they only different forms or manifestations of the same thing, such as is the case with matter and energy?

Albert Einstein did a lot of abstract, complex math in connection with his Relativity theories and basically ended up with sixteen “Tensor” equations that expressed the relationships between electric, magnetic, and gravitational fields. One thing that came out of this, as related by Berlitz and Moore, is that:

“a pure gravitational field can exist without an electromagnetic field, but a pure electromagnetic field cannot exist without an accompanying gravitational field.”

For more on this see: Did The PX Involve Einstein’s Unified Field Theory? - The Philadelphia Experiment From A-Z

However, the Navy Time Cards (it is very hard to imagine a great physicist like Einstein using timeclock punched record cards though) shown above are not the only corroboration that Einstein worked directly for the US Navy.

The Jewish Telegraphic Agency reported a brief story published on 16 June 1943 by the Navy Department's inhouse publication under the title '
Prof. Einstein Working on Explosives for U.S. Navy Department':

“The Star Shell,” ordnance publication issued by the Navy Department employees, reveals today that Professor Albert Einstein is now an employee of the Ordnance Bureau of the Navy.

Dr. Einstein, the publication says, will work on the theory of explosives at his Princeton, New Jersey, home. It adds that “Dr. Einstein will not be in uniform – he thinks better in his old windbreaker with his trousers rolled up.:-D

See: Prof. Einstein Working on Explosives for U.S. Navy Department - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

If this report is true, then one must assume that it is a cover story since it is unlikely that a life long pacifist like Einstein would suddenly abandon his pacifist principles to work on naval explosives. More likely, he was prepared to work on a purely defensive measure such as ship degaussing or even optical invisibility, if it involved an application of his completed, but unpublished, UFT.

Moreover, in what some argue is the best and most complete biography of Einstein, Ronald W Clark's Einstein, the Life and Times published in 1971, Clark devoted less than two pages of a 631 page book to Einstein's work for the Navy Bureau of Ordinance. Apparently, no other Einstein biographer has ever mentioned his wartime work for the US Navy. Hmmm ... I wonder why?

Attachments

• Einstein Unified Field Theory Completed - Beichler.pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 4
Following on from my earlier posts about Albert Einstein, Unified Field Theory and his possible involvement in the Philadelphia Experiment, as an application of his completed but unpublished UFT, I came across some interesting material that may shed a little light on his secret work for the US Navy during WW2. First, it is necessary to point out that Einstein was a life long pacifist who was extremely reluctant to become involved in any way with what became the 'Manhattan Project' led by Dr Robert Oppenheimer. Indeed, in the mid-1950's Einstein joined with the equally pacifist British philosopher and mathematician Bertrand Russell to establish an organisation of scientists opposed to the militarisation of nuclear technology. However, I inadvertently came across evidence that he was directly contracted (part time whilst at Princeton) to the US Navy during 1943, the year when the Philadelphia Experiment is alleged to have occurred, and 1944.

I say inadvertently because I was originally looking into a bizarre story that Einstein was invited by the US military to view both the Roswell crashed spaceship (which one I do not know since the C's have said that there were three recovered from different crash sites, which in fact were the same craft but from different time streams) and members of the ship's crew, some of whom were dead but others still alive. The story was first broken in 1993 by a lady calling herself Dr Shirley Wright (probably a pseudonym) in a taped interview she gave to UFO researcher Sheila Franklin, which was not released until after her death in 2015. Dr Wright alleged that she was Albert Einstein's teenage student assistant in the summer of 1947 when she and the Professor were flown to Roswell, New Mexico under government direction and examined the debris and bodies resulting from the crash of an extraterrestrial vehicle. Her Roswell story was originally told by the late UFO researcher Leonard Stringfield in entries in his privately published early 1990s "Status Report - UFO Crash Retrievals" monograph series. He gave Einstein's assistant the pseudonym "Edith Simpson" to protect her name and family's privacy. For those who want to read more about Dr Shirley Wright amazing confession, see: UFO Explorations | Einstein's Secret Trip to View Roswell UFO.

Please note that I am not intending to endorse what Dr Wright alleged to have happened in the summer of 1947 at Roswell in her taped account. Indeed, I was drawn to a debunkers site (Metabunk.org) that sought to tear her story and her scientific credentials apart. However, it was the posts concerning Einstein's activities in July 1943 with the US Navy that drew my attention. One post referred to the researcher Andrew Hochheimer, the author of a website about the alleged Philadelphia Experiment, who claimed to have found Navy time cards showing that Einstein worked as a consultant on a contract for the R&D Division of the US Navy from July 1, 1943 to June 30, 1944.
Hocheimer wrote:

And from the same webpage:

In August of 1986 Carl did a interview with the “THE NEWS of Colorado Centennial Country” newspaper; Carlos Allende “death bed statement” where he restated Einsteins involvement below:​

“Einstein was on the test ship the DE168. I was on the U.S.S. Feurseth.”

“Einstein and his team were using the Navy for their research. Steinmetz wound the coils on the beam generator. It was based on the work of Tesla”

“What Einstein proved was that invisibility is a precursor to propulsion beyond the speed of light. Invisibility is nothing more than the precondition to a practical utilization of the magnetic field related to the Einstein Tunnel Propulsion system.”
[MJF: Did he really mean the Einstein-Rosen Bridge or Wormhole?]

“Einstein came to me, and trained me in the theory of invisibility. He said they were using the Navy for his own research..” – Carl Allen

Most commentators view Carl Allen as a hoaxer (others as just a nut case) who may even have been behind the annotated comments of the three gypsies in the Varo Edition of Morris Jessup's book The Case for the UFO. I do not know whether Carl Allen, real name Carlos Allende, may possibly have been a government disinformation agent like Al Bielek:
Q: (L) Is Al Bielek a phony?
A: Semi.
Q: (L) Did he work on the Philadelphia project?
Q: (L) Was he brainwashed to have fake outrageous memories?

The C's would elaborate further on the Philadelphia Experiment in a later session:

Q: (L) Did the Philadelphia experiment, as described by Terry's scoutmaster, occur in the way it was described?

A: That description was not of Philadelphia experiment.

Q: (L) Was that the ship that was part of the Philadelphia experiment?

A: One of three.

Q: (L) Were the effects that ship experienced a result of the Philadelphia experiment as we understand it?

A: Reality molecular residual.

Q: (L) Did the Philadelphia Experiment, as we have read about it, occur in the way it was described?

Q: (L) Was Al Bielek part of the experiment?

Q: (L) Was the information he has given out about this factual?

Q: (L) Is the information he gives about being aged regressed in the body and his brother coming into a new body accurate?

Q: (T) Is his brother, Duncan, really who he claims to be?

Q: (L) Is Al Bielek really who he claims to be?

A: No. Was technician but not aboard vessel.

Q: (L) So he did not go back and forth in time?

A: Correct.

Q: (T) So he's trying to make himself out to be more than he actually is?

Q: (J) He is a wannabe?

A: No. He is an agent of the government.

Q: (T) Is Preston also a government agent?

Q: (T) Why are they coming out with this story? Besides disinformation...

A: Slow revelation to effect gauge of public response.

Q: (L) Should V____ stand behind Terry and put her hands on his shoulders for energy?

A: Not necessary because Terry has adequate energy of his own. George Bush was involved with Philadelphia experiment.

Q: (T) He was Navy, World War II.

So, whatever may be the truth of Carl Allen's claim that Einstein was directly involved in the experiment, the C's are saying here that it did actually occur and even added that the future US President George Bush was involved in some way with the experiment whilst he was a young naval officer (he was in fact a US Navy pilot who fought with distinction in the WW2 Pacific campaign against the Japanese and was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross). It has also been alleged that Bush worked as an operative of the CIA during the 1960s, although he always denied the claim. However, what is not in doubt is that in January 1976, President Gerald Ford made Bush the Director of Central Intelligence (DCI), thus placing him in charge of the CIA. Hence, it would seem that there is an established pattern of Bush having been involved in cloak and dagger work during his long career, which seems fitting for a former Yale 'Skull and Bones' man.

The C's would also comment on Jessup's book and the annotated comments made by the three gypsy commentators (whether one or all of them were Carl Allen or not):
Q: (L) Jemi's comment on Jessup's discussion on mysterious disappearances of persons throughout history is quite chilling. Written in the margin of the book was: "Hey, if he only knew why he'd die of shock!" To what does this refer?

A: We cannot reveal this at this "time."

[MJF: Perhaps the C's finally revealed it in the recent 13th April 2024 session when the Forum discussed mysterious disappearances occurring on the Island of Madeira:

A: Missing 411 gets our vote. Human mutilation involved.

Q: (L) You mean human mutilations as in similar to cattle mutilations?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And why did they put the bodies back then?

A: Arrogance
.]

Q: (L) So you are saying that there is a whole lot more to this situation and what is going on on this planet than even we have been told at this time?

A: Of course.

Q: (L) So if there is a lot more to this, would we, knowing what we know, "die of shock" if we knew the rest?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) Well, that is not pleasant. Okay, Jessup wondered in his book if aviators could be frozen by space ships and carried away in a field of invisibility. Mr. B commented in the margin: "If only he knew by experience, he would keep silent and not write or speak of it ever again in his lifetime. He couldn't speak of it, for, you see Jemi, it paralyzes one's sense of time and nullifies mental cognition, functioning and memory. So he has no knowledge, he could not have, he is only guessing."
[MJF: Consider here what the C's said happened to some of the sailors on the USS Eldridge who were caught in a time stasis, suspended animation or deep freeze: "A: To them they may perceive something like waiting for millions of years" and "A: Why do you think those sailors were hopelessly insane?"]

A: Okay.

Q: (T) Okay what?

A: Exactly correct!

Q: (L) There are a lot of terms in this book...

A: Too much data.

Q: (L) There was some conjecture as to who wrote these comments. Can you give us a clue as to who did the annotations in this book?

A: Discover. If we told you everything, it would not be good!!

Hence, despite the best efforts of debunkers and disinformation agents, the C's have confirmed that the Philadelphia Experiment did really occur and the remarks made by the three gypsy commentators in the margins of Jessup's book The Case for the UFO had validity regardless of who or whatever Carl Allen may have been.

However, what of the circumstantial evidence for Einstein's direct participation in the Philadelphia Experiment and the proof that he may have been working for the US Navy at the time.

In his article The Philadelphia Experiment from A-Z - Did the PX involve Einstein's Unified Field Theory?, Andrew Hochheimer states:

On May 31st, 1943 Albert Einstein signed a consultant’s contract with the R&D Division of the U.S. Navy. This was later extended until June 30th, 1944. I was able to locate his time cards in The National Civilian Personnel Records Center. Below are his Official Navy Time cards, showing he was working with the Navy during the time frame Carl Allen states he witnessed Einstein working on the project.

View attachment 97664 View attachment 97665

If the Experiment did embody Einstein’s theories, we must ask, in light of Allen’s stories of an apparent “teleportation” of ship and crew, why does nobody mention any great gravitational disturbance associated with the ship’s disappearance and reappearance? Was this really an application of Einstein’s Unified Field Theory?

Albert Einstein, the patent-clerk-turned-physicist who revolutionized the science of the 20th century with his Relativity theories, spent many of his later years trying to unify electromagnetism and gravity.

The ‘Authorized Version’ of the story says that Einstein never achieved his lofty goal. Carl Allen claims that he did succeed, but later “withdrew” his Unified Theory because the world was not yet ready for it.

At this point, Hochheimer refers to an obscure paper called “The Einstein unified field theory completed” published in 2015 by James E. Beichler, which he describes as "a direct challenge to the basic assumptions, theories and direction of modern and post-modern physics." I am attaching a copy of this long paper for any scientists among you who may want to examine Beichler's ideas to see if they have any merit.

Hochheimer himself muses:

"
What are these fields [electricity and magnetism] that are so similar in some ways, yet so different in others? Are they only different forms or manifestations of the same thing, such as is the case with matter and energy?

Albert Einstein did a lot of abstract, complex math in connection with his Relativity theories and basically ended up with sixteen “Tensor” equations that expressed the relationships between electric, magnetic, and gravitational fields. One thing that came out of this, as related by Berlitz and Moore, is that:

“a pure gravitational field can exist without an electromagnetic field, but a pure electromagnetic field cannot exist without an accompanying gravitational field.”

For more on this see: Did The PX Involve Einstein’s Unified Field Theory? - The Philadelphia Experiment From A-Z

However, the Navy Time Cards (it is very hard to imagine a great physicist like Einstein using timeclock punched record cards though) shown above are not the only corroboration that Einstein worked directly for the US Navy.

The Jewish Telegraphic Agency reported a brief story published on 16 June 1943 by the Navy Department's inhouse publication under the title '
Prof. Einstein Working on Explosives for U.S. Navy Department':

“The Star Shell,” ordnance publication issued by the Navy Department employees, reveals today that Professor Albert Einstein is now an employee of the Ordnance Bureau of the Navy.

Dr. Einstein, the publication says, will work on the theory of explosives at his Princeton, New Jersey, home. It adds that “Dr. Einstein will not be in uniform – he thinks better in his old windbreaker with his trousers rolled up.:-D

See: Prof. Einstein Working on Explosives for U.S. Navy Department - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

If this report is true, then one must assume that it is a cover story since it is unlikely that a life long pacifist like Einstein would suddenly abandon his pacifist principles to work on naval explosives. More likely, he was prepared to work on a purely defensive measure such as ship degaussing or even optical invisibility, if it involved an application of his completed, but unpublished, UFT.

Moreover, in what some argue is the best and most complete biography of Einstein, Ronald W Clark's Einstein, the Life and Times published in 1971, Clark devoted less than two pages of a 631 page book to Einstein's work for the Navy Bureau of Ordinance. Apparently, no other Einstein biographer has ever mentioned his wartime work for the US Navy. Hmmm ... I wonder why?
Thank you very much, @MJF, for these files, which we read like surveys and for the associated documents. :-)

I've just forwarded the french translation of the last Cs session left to translate, so I'll have a bit of time to dive into your latest messages... before translating episode 3 of Laura's interview.

FYI, I've created a thread where you'll find elements that might interest you :

See you soon and thanks again (and I'm also thinking of the other threads you've contributed to).​

Reactions: MJF
Back
Top Bottom