Session 18 May 2024

And still, why do you want to measure the electromagnetic field, and more importantly, what measures will you use?
Science has already measured them.

In future technology or mathematics, perhaps with this we can postulate the margins or borders between densities where the various consciousnesses operate.

And I cannot deny that all this may be nonsense, but I see an obvious relationship, in which the difference from the third density to the fourth is the intensity of the magnetic field.

I'm not going to measure anything, I'm afraid.:-D

Science has already measured them.

In future technology or mathematics, perhaps with this we can postulate the margins or borders between densities where the various consciousnesses operate.

And I cannot deny that all this may be nonsense, but I see an obvious relationship, in which the difference from the third density to the fourth is the intensity of the magnetic field.

I'm not going to measure anything, I'm afraid.:-D
Of course, the densities have different frequencies. Everything has a frequency response)

So, whatever may be the truth of Carl Allen's claim that Einstein was directly involved in the experiment, the C's are saying here that it did actually occur and even added that the future US President George Bush was involved in some way with the experiment whilst he was a young naval officer (he was in fact a US Navy pilot who fought with distinction in the WW2 Pacific campaign against the Japanese and was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross).

In 95 the Cs revisit the question stating:

A: Let's just say that the navy wouldn't play with the bullies because they know about bigger bullies. The navy learned a lot from the Philadelphia experiment. George Bush senior tried to get all the data about the things he heard and saw, but failed.

In 95 the Cs revisit the question stating:

A: Let's just say that the navy wouldn't play with the bullies because they know about bigger bullies. The navy learned a lot from the Philadelphia experiment. George Bush senior tried to get all the data about the things he heard and saw, but failed.
Great spot. Have you got the date of that 1995 session, so we can see the context in which the C's made those comments. Their reference to "bullies" is fascinating.

This makes me wonder whether George Bush Senior's attempt to obtain the data occurred whilst he was the Director of Central Intelligence or when he was President of the USA. If the latter, then it bears out what I have heard about even Presidents being stymied or blocked, in spite of their presidential powers, in their attempts to get hard data on such matters, including enquiries about aliens. Was his enquiry just a matter of personal interest in something he had witnessed as a young man or was their a darker reason lying behind it?

One tends to think that US intelligence agencies, as government bodies, are all part of one joined-up whole but in reality one couldn't be further from the truth. The same is true of the different branches of the US armed forces who all fight their own turf wars. It is thus curious to note that the Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) was meant to have had an office in the Twin Towers at the time they were attacked and destroyed and, similarly, the ONI offices at the Pentagon where amongst those hit and damaged when the Pentagon was also attacked on 9/11. I remember researcher Joseph Farrell arguing that the ONI may have been deliberately targeted as a secondary objective of the PTB when they carried out the 9/II attacks, where they had sought to destroy certain incriminating information the ONI may have been holding concerning the recovery of Japanese looted gold at the end of WW2, which was used to fund 'off the books' black projects, as well as fake bearer bonds. I will need to recheck though what Farrell actually said here.

The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) was established on 18 September 1947 when President Harry S. Truman signed the National Security Act of 1947. On the same day the United States Air Force (USAF) was also established as a separate branch of the US armed forces. Formerly the US air force had been a part of the US Army and was thus known as the United States Army Air Force (USAAF). What is curious is that in both cases this was only a mere two months after the Roswell crash. One might be tempted to make a connection between the two things since all the intelligence and data concerning the Roswell incident would have been transferred from the Army to the newly created Air Force, thus making it easier to hide key information about the Roswell crash (including from the eyes of the CIA) formerly possessed by the USAAF.

In that same fateful year, and again soon after the Roswell incident, Harry Truman was supposed to have established the top secret Majestic 12 body to deal with all alien issues arising out of the Roswell crash. The existence of this secret body was supposedly revealed by documents that were leaked to ufologist Jaime Shandera in 1984. Many in the UFO community now consider the documents to have been an elaborate hoax. However, the C's said that the documents were in fact semi-factual and implicated the ONI in their leaking:
Q: (L) Are the Majestic 12 documents...

A: Semi-factual.

Q: (L) Were they dummied up?

A: Near.

Q: (L) Who did this and why?

A: To leak information and disinformation. Many were involved. ONI and CIA.

Curiously, ufologist Bill Moore suspected that, rather than a hoax perpetrated by the UFO community, the papers were actually part of a disinformation campaign of the US government meant to deflect attention from secret Air Force projects.

It is interesting to see the C's saying here that the ONI were involved alongside the CIA, which as mentioned above had only been established two months after the Roswell incident. However, the US Navy (ONI) were unlikely to have been involved directly with the Roswell crash since the recovery of the craft and alien bodies was supposedly overseen by the USAAF, which soon afterwards morphed into the USAF. Perhaps the US Navy's indirect involvement can be explained by the presence of James Forrestal on the Majestic 12 list since he was the Secretary of the Navy between 1944 and 1947, subsequently becoming the first US Secretary of Defense. He served in that role under Truman until his enforced resignation in March 1949. Soon afterwards, he was admitted as a patient to the National Naval Medical Center (NNMC) in Bethesda, Maryland where he was diagnosed as suffering from severe depression. Forrestal seemed to be on the road to recovery but on 22 May 1942 his body was discovered on the third floor of the hospital having seemingly fallen from the 16th floor where his room was located. Many conspiracy theorists view his death as highly suspicious and wonder if he had in fact been suicided. Forrestal was an outspoken critic of both international communism and the powerful Zionist lobby, which could certainly explain his suspicious death but, if he was really a member of Majestic 12 or similar such body and had perhaps wanted to go public over the aliens, could this have led to him being deliberately silenced? Perhaps this is one to pose to the C's.

Back
Top Bottom