Session 19 July 2014

Laura said:
(Perceval) As in today? How long ago did they decide on it?

A: 3 weeks.

Q: (PoB) It was well organized with Kiev moving the ground to air missile launchers closer...

(L) Yeah, they made a plan, and they moved those launchers in place to confuse the issue. They turned them on so that the radar would be read by the Russian detectors, they planted the bomb...

On June 29 (20 days before the session), the self-defense forces captured anti-aircraft regiment No. A-1402, which had BUK systems. (_http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_06_29/Donetsk-militia-takes-control-of-Ukrainian-anti-air-installation-1561/) These are the ones they "boasted" about, and which the military allegedly told their bosses they had disabled before leaving, but it's anyone's guess if that was just to save face.

So, I'm wondering if this had something to do with the plan? Mossad could have thought something like: "OK, the militias now have a big anti-aircraft system. So let's blow up a passenger flight over the Donbass, and blame it on them. Since they don't have the experience, we can utilize the global opinion that Russia is directing the militias to imply that they must have had Russian help -- that implicates both of them."

But why move the Ukrainian launchers into the region? To make Russia think it was Kiev? Throw them off the scent, knowing that even if Kiev had BUK systems there, it wouldn't be enough to make people question the official anti-Russian narrative?

Very interesting session, thanks!

(Ark) I mean, because you may know things, know things, know things... and do nothing! And then, there comes shock, and then you realize that your knowledge - you were not using your knowledge!
And that's unpleasant feeling, especially if you could do more in past. As for me, Chelyabinsk meteor was such a significant shock and confirmation of sott/C's/forums information's reliability. Unfortunately, very soon after, some events in my life tied my hands quite a bit. Sounds a bit like an excuse to act, but I really wish having today even one hour more per day.

Time to sleep, it's another week of work starting tomorrow. Have a nice day everybody :zzz:

Approaching Infinity said:
But why move the Ukrainian launchers into the region? To make Russia think it was Kiev? Throw them off the scent, knowing that even if Kiev had BUK systems there, it wouldn't be enough to make people question the official anti-Russian narrative?

It throws Russia off the scent too, keeps everyone focussed on USA vs Russia, and no one suspecting Israel.

Thanks for the session, guys! It's very informative, i've some questions , but i'll ask them later!

p.s. are all non-organic portals has a "soul" potential in G.'s perspective?

Wow things are really heating up!! Thank you all so much for another super informative session!

Thank you for the session and shocks too.
Laura said:
Session Date: June 19th 2014
Q: (L) Okay, let me ask a few preliminary questions before we launch onto the topics of the evening. First question: What was going on last session when we were communicating with Julius Caesar, allegedly, when Ark was having a feeling of the hair moving on the side of his and then his glasses went all wonky? What was going on there?

A: Ark is closest in frequency to Caesar; thus the EM bursts upon connection.
:wizard:

Thank you very much for sharing this new session, Good People!
Laura said:
Session Date: June 19th 2014

(Perceval) The frequency fence?

(Ark) And then, because we are all the time blocked from knowing more at higher levels, those who have knowledge and those who don't, being beamed in many ways, by some kind of organized thing…

(L) A cosmic event could definitely destroy the frequency fence.
Amen!

Thanks Laura and crew for this amazing session and rapid transcription!

9/11 certainly was the catalyst for me on my way down the "rabbit-hole". Not straight away, but over time. The more I looked into it, the more confusing and contradictory things became. And then I found the forum ...

Thanks for posting the new session so quickly! I am so glad the questions were asked about flight MH17 - it did have the earmarks of a false flag operation, and there are so many conflicting details. One thing I am still curious about was if that comment from an earlier C's session that was posted on the Malaysian Airlines MH17 thread regarding an event that would be a miscalculation, showing the 'man behind the curtain', was indeed this event. It would be nice to think this might be an event that could eventually wake more people up to the machinations of Israel and the US.
See http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35438.msg507993/topicseen.html#msg507993

A: First of all notice that the STS side uses two hooks: money and promises of power. It is not so much "unity of purpose." Secondly, just as you have learned from your studies of psychology and from the work of Gurdjieff, people with the genetics for "soul" or conscience are very wounded by the programming of family and society.

Q: (L) So, it's their wounds, their programming, their buffers as Gurdjieff says, that keeps them all pointing in dozens of different directions with different opinions, ideas, wounds, fears, and so on. And that prevents unity. Is there anything that can change that?

A: Sure!

Q: [laughter] (L) What?

A: Work or a huge shock!

This is also interesting in light of the SRT sessions that many on the Forum have been doing. It seems that this work really helps get to the heart of childhood trauma and fears in a much quicker and intense way than reading books and undergoing therapy. So I think that clearing this can help people actually begin to use the knowledge they are gathering, because if you are paralyzed by fear / trauma it often makes it difficult to actually DO anything. And further shocks just increase the fear and trauma. So - Work on the self first, followed by shocks to the system to keep us moving forward!

Thx Castle Crew (abbreviated "CC which also means "two hundred" in Roman) for this express delivered soo timely. Reading all that stuff about flight 17 was quite consuming.

:thup:

Considering Cosmic whatever maybe it would be nice to strike the psychos where they hurt the most - wherever they've hoarded "their" gold...

Kniall said:
Approaching Infinity said:

It throws Russia off the scent too, keeps everyone focussed on USA vs Russia, and no one suspecting Israel.
It's true. I wonder if the end of Israel is near (although I have no idea if that could be by Russian / Iranian / Syrian / Others attacks, or by natural disasters. Or both).
And if the end of Israel is really near, the 4D sts know perfectly this and cleverly use to these psychopaths Israelis?. Obviously, thinking in this session:

Laura said:
September 24, 2001
Laura and Ark
Q: (L) Well we plan to. What is going to happen with the Middle-eastern situation; this Afghanistan or whatever?
A: Herding of population to much finer order of control.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of this control; this increasing control.
A: Preparation for war in Palestine.
Q: (L) But nobody has said anything about having a war in Palestine. They're all talking about having a war in Afghanistan. How does Palestine fit in here?
A: It is the ultimate objective of Israel.
Q: (L) Why would they want to have war in their own country? Well, aside from the fact that they've been having a war in their own country for a long time. I guess they want to bring it to a final conclusion. What is going to be the result of this plan?
A: Destruction of Jews.
Q: (L) Well obviously this is not what THEY are planning, is it?
A: No.
Q:(L) They are planning destruction of Palestinians, right?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) It seems that through out history whenever the Jews have plotted and planned to destroy somebody, they are the ones who have ended up being destroyed themselves. Or am I misreading my history here?
A: No.

l apprenti de forgeron said:
It's true. I wonder if the end of Israel is near (although I have no idea if that could be by Russian / Iranian / Syrian / Others attacks, or by natural disasters. Or both).

What about US? Nato Nazis going after "Jews? "Black army from North somehow puts Blacwater/Academi/ ??? in my mind? Many "allies" turned against each other through history and all this White House sweet talk smells rather fishy to me..

Laura said:
(Perceval) Do the Russians have any data on the truth of the 9/11 attacks?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) Would it ever be in the realm of possibility, or within Putin's power to release that kind of information just to mix things up in the information war?

A: Strong possibility if the tide of public perception can be adjusted.

Interestingly, on the 18th, Veterans Today published this piece:

_http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/07/18/slam-dunk-most-classified-911-revealed/

Slam Dunk! Most Classified 9/11 Revealed

The real breakthrough came when Veterans Today was given access to documents “borrowed” from the Department of Energy and given to Russian intelligence. The Russians, in turn, angry at the US over the Ukraine coup, looked for an American source to publish this material. Only “VT” would touch it.

This material was the product of a broad investigation into where nuclear weapons were acquired, who had stolen them, how they were reconfigured, where they were placed and more. However, not all information we wanted was there.

Don Fox and I went to Gordon Duff who introduced us to a senior US Army/NATO officer who had commanded nuclear forces in Europe. He concurred that 9/11 was nuclear, answered what he could and helped direct us onward.

Although we had made a lot of progress, there were still many gaps in our knowledge so when we learned that Gordon Duff had sources within the US nuclear weapons labs and that material was coming out that had never been seen before, we were eager to see if we could use it to fill in the gaps.

We were given direct access to documents, not only tied to the suppressed nuclear weapons investigation of 9/11 but private notes by investigators as well. Duff then told us that we could submit questions. A day later, we received answers you will see below.

This material is astounding, it comes from the highest levels of America’s weapon design community and is highly classified. After reading this, you will never be able to think about 9/11 and the threat of nuclear weapons in the same way ever again.

Where, for years, would-be investigators, bloggers, phonies, malignant narcissists have peddled pet theories like carnival barkers, real nuclear weapons designers, many from the same team that wrote the DOE 9/11 Report (2003), had no need to fabricate and dissemble.

With Duff as a source, I wouldn't trust it, but I thought the mention of Russian intel was interesting.

thanks for the session. i feel like I have been waiting for a huge shock for a while now. Not sure if its the frequency fence thing going on, the gloom and doom of events taking place, my own issues I need to work on, or everything in between, but I do find it hard to stay the course sometimes. I feel like I just want the world as we know it to melt away, the modern monotony of everyday life in this technology-enslaved, nature and spirit disconnected world. Wash away the complacency generated and enforced in this structure and shock us into constructive acts that rebuild the communal connections that seem so lacking. Anyway, on a more positive note, that EM disturbance of the frequency fence that was mentioned at the end perked me up, lol.

Back
Top Bottom