Session 19 July 2014

Reading about Caesar reminded me that I went and saw "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes." The ape leader is named Caesar who believes in family, social networking, and even after a human kills one of them, continues to maintain a level head and preach peace and ultimately has a showdown with a psychopath. ;-)

I agree with the comment that conscious people can't seem to get organized, but I've spent years trying to engage and talk to people about news and concepts discussed here and I just want to bang my head against the wall. The worst is the new age attitude...it's all an illusion and what's going to happen is going to happen and there's nothing we can do about it. A comet strike would certainly bring people together although I doubt they would understand the meaning behind it. I don't know about other parts of the country or planet, but here I don't get a sense of people wanting to raise their consciousness and the ones that say they are usually come across with a New Age type of mentality. For my part I still try to get Laura's name out there and recommend the books and the forum but hardly anyone I've talked to has taken me up on that.

Wow!!! Thank you!!!

Everything about this session makes me feel as if things are really going to change more and more rapidly from here on in! As it was already difficult for my numb neurons to keep up the pace with the mosaic morphing so quickly, this new information coming through this reshaped (in a sense) channelling experiment, the future holds many burdening twists and turns that the possibility of networking to find our answers will alleviate greatly, in my opinion!

Thanks a million to all involved here! This is a tremendous breakthrough in so many ways, all I can say is WOW! And re-Wow!!!

It's great to have some clarification on the MH17 tragedy, one get's tired
of all the lies that are prelevant everywhere.

Thank you for another 'timely' session, and for posting it so quickly. Very informative.

Drea said:
I'm really hoping Putin has a good support network behind him so that he can create some impact on the global scale to get people headed in the right direction.
This reminds me C's statement from this year's session about hidden center of world power in Russia or something like that - it was mentioned in the context of creating global government. So let's hope it would be the independent and 'right' direction.

Kniall said:
Approaching Infinity said:
But why move the Ukrainian launchers into the region? To make Russia think it was Kiev? Throw them off the scent, knowing that even if Kiev had BUK systems there, it wouldn't be enough to make people question the official anti-Russian narrative?

It throws Russia off the scent too, keeps everyone focussed on USA vs Russia, and no one suspecting Israel.

Amazing how accurately Mossad (and Israel in general) fits the "rabid dog" description, along with the "wild card".

I wonder if Putin does aware of, or at least suspects that it is Mossad's job. It would be interesting to see how he is going to deal with the situation despite the massive information war.

ADDED: Forgot to mention, that found an interesting news item in Russian.
_http://oko-planet.su/phenomen/phenomennews/249569-istochnik-shest-samoletov-chut-ne-stolknulis-v-nebe-nad-rostovskoy-oblastyu.html
Apparently, on Saturday, in the Rostov area, there was a situation, where 6 commercial aircrafts between 11:20 Moscow time and 11:30 Moscow time were on the same echelon of 10 km. Air traffic controllers suspect, that it was probably due to the closing of Ukraine's air space. The planes were flying to Moscow, Anapa, Yerevan, Tel-Aviv, and Simferopol.

And I found it very symbolic, that there is this Tel-Aviv/Israel name again.

First thank you for the session and second...

A: First of all notice that the STS side uses two hooks: money and promises of power. It is not so much "unity of purpose." Secondly, just as you have learned from your studies of psychology and from the work of Gurdjieff, people with the genetics for "soul" or conscience are very wounded by the programming of family and society.

ummm...wow...That is important information

and third regarding the cosmic event as a shock I think its important to define what a shock is to me a shock is a change in environment or pattern of life...

G once said and correct me if im wrong that there is only so much truth out there that there is an amount. Also I remember what A influences and B influences are. Adding this information together it only makes sense to my current level that If there is a cosmic event there will be a reduction in A influences (lies) and this naturally exposes the truth that will and has always been there. It is easier for people to believe lies because it is thrown in their face all the time. In the event of a cosmic event enviornment and your life pattern will be "shocked" this will invoke changes in your centers. When you are trying to rebuild shelter, look for clean water and food and manually stitching together a cut. TV, newspaper, cell phones, internet is used less and less leaving people to interact with the truth of nature, the situation and each other. More truth for everyone. This is where I believe the seed comes in if someone has started the work and has the will or magnetic center to grow then this will happen faster. By the time the TV, newspapers, Cell phones and junk starts up again people will have different way of thinking because they had a different experiences "shocks"

The paragraph above is all IMO based off information and also experience in the way of asking myself this question after a "shock" "this awful thing just happened why and what can I do to make sure 1) it doesn't happen again or I am better equipped when it does???" this questions creates motivation in one to search for meaning or purpose to do work. This question "who got into a fight today on what reality TV show?" becomes less and less of an interest.

Fantastic session keep them coming! :cool2:

I seem to recall a session where it was said that the PTB would make a mistake which would allow us to see the 'man behind the curtain', I can only hope that the tragic loss of the Malaysian flight might just be that mistake.

Putin seem to be playing it very cool in the face of near hysteria in the western press, I have never seen headlines like it in the UK, it is staggering the vitriol of the rhetoric that is being pumped out.

I wonder what the Chinese and other BRICS countries are saying about this, if Russia knows the truth about 911 then maybe so do the Chinese, it will make the US/Israel attempt to isolate Putin very difficult.

I sense that Putin is a good chess player and can see his checkmate move!

Thank you very much for sharing this (yet another) very interesting session !

Many Thanks Laura & CC.
I am so glad that sessions have resumed at such a confusing & active time. I hope this means that you are through the worst of your trials & tribulations.

I will be watching for any info on the supposed long dead corpses that were reported to have been found around the Ukraine crash site. The reports seem to have some substance & I think that is why some of the bodies were hustled directly east despite calls for international investigation. Given that the plane didn't land on a cemetery (that I could tell anyway), it would be a breach of just about every international health rule and moral imperative on earth & would focus attention squarely on where that aircraft was loaded.
Unfortunately chain of evidence is broken, so unless there is some traceable DNA/dental records available of someone NOT on the passenger manifest, may be just another big question mark left for us to ponder.
:huh:
Thanks again crew

Thank you for another interesting session. Interesting with the marker points and the connection that Laura made to the earlier session.

Keit said:
Kniall said:
Approaching Infinity said:
But why move the Ukrainian launchers into the region? To make Russia think it was Kiev? Throw them off the scent, knowing that even if Kiev had BUK systems there, it wouldn't be enough to make people question the official anti-Russian narrative?

It throws Russia off the scent too, keeps everyone focussed on USA vs Russia, and no one suspecting Israel.

Amazing how accurately Mossad (and Israel in general) fits the "rabid dog" description, along with the "wild card".

I wonder if Putin does aware of, or at least suspects that it is Mossad's job. It would be interesting to see how he is going to deal with the situation despite the massive information war.

ADDED: Forgot to mention, that found an interesting news item in Russian.
_http://oko-planet.su/phenomen/phenomennews/249569-istochnik-shest-samoletov-chut-ne-stolknulis-v-nebe-nad-rostovskoy-oblastyu.html
Apparently, on Saturday, in the Rostov area, there was a situation, where 6 commercial aircrafts between 11:20 Moscow time and 11:30 Moscow time were on the same echelon of 10 km. Air traffic controllers suspect, that it was probably due to the closing of Ukraine's air space. The planes were flying to Moscow, Anapa, Yerevan, Tel-Aviv, and Simferopol.

And I found it very symbolic, that there is this Tel-Aviv/Israel name again.

I guess that for someone like Putin who has worked in the intelligence at such a high level for a long time, he is very aware of the Mossad's global reach and probably suspects they were behind it, especially considering that it happened exactly when Israel launched its invasion into Gaza.

Back
Top Bottom