Session 2 May 2015

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
solarmind said:
Well I was thinking a lot about my grandmother that had a pretty rough life, but she manage to serve all who were part of it with full compassion, love and devotion and dignity ... I am so amazed by her strength! She is still alive, almost 100 / 96, and absolutely clear in her brain and understanding, and many times I feel like she is still alive, to sort of create path for me and my kids to go through the rough times we have to go through ... we are very much connected, she is maybe the only person that understand my personality and she was the one who always loved it and encourage it, when all others were confused with my strong will to be who I am, she was the one who will always stand up for me ... don't know, just thinking loud .. this made me feel quite emotional .. she is Christian, but never was orthodox one, she always had a step back from the misleading of the priests ... how to say she always was quite independent when it comes to the preaching of the church or what was told by Jesus, and she always was listening to what she feel within her self, that it is a right thing to be done ... needles to say that she don't have any formal education, but she learned all by her self, and her will to understand world around her better .... thank you one more time ...

Wow, you are describing my grand-mother so clearly! She was the mother of my father. Exactly as your good mother. Concerning the religion, also. And I think their genes are in us, and we are in this road because of them.

Thanks for this session. Maybe we need to read more about the devil? I am following the thread about Hostage of the devil, there is a lot of information in it. How come this subject is so present now? In the forum, I mean. Is there something we have to study with more awareness?

I love the question about the cuteness. I felt something like kindness from Galatea, something I like it very much. A sort of beauty.

And thanks for the information about the bombings. This made me very, extremely angry. Near rage.

Thanks again. Very kind from all of you for this session.
 

Stefan

Padawan Learner
Very interesting.
Why do I have the feeling of urgency to flee the US Southwest for good? If certain events are to be expected to happen in the nearest future, then let's assume a natural disaster is about to take place, things like earthquakes for one example, and obviously people need to be placed under certain control, and then martial law should be declared in the designated areas. Besides that, Southern California is long overdue for a big quake anyway, and just so it seems like everywhere around the world things are changing rapidly, so there is no surprise for these kind of military maneuvers. I wonder if NATO is doing something in coordination with the pentagon? Something that is still secret? Putin knows his cards too.

That is one speculation.
On the other hand the use of special forces in domestic areas is an invitation for social predicament that would eventually cause massive public unrest which in turn would provide the realistic situations/basis for the military to engage in real training to put the population under total control in preparation for something bigger that is about to happen not only all over the country but the whole world too. After all, we are all in it together. I wonder if the info about these future operations was deliberately leaked out?

Ah yes, and about the entities (spirits) one should be extra careful using psychedelic drugs. There was an interesting case with me on the street when a person approached me, engaged me in conversation and offered me free weed. Why would he do that, and why me in particular? I declined and thanked him for the offer. Who knows who controls what and why? It's a crazy 'spiritual' jungle out there, just that some people are totally unaware of it, and there's some people who are extremely sensitive to it. It seems like there's always something that wants to 'hack' and induce 'voices' and intentions to your brain so the person under attack would do the favorable deeds that is of beneficial use for the attacking entity. These drugs open up channels that this induction of thoughts/emotions by external influence could easily be done. Most people are usually clueless of what is happening to them. One might question the nature of reality if we really start to 'see' what's around us that is not visible to us. I guess, 4D will tell.
 

happyliza

The Living Force
SummerLite said:
Thank you for this very informative session. I appreciate the extensive discussion on the Walmarts especially. Its had me thinking about the possible reasons for these centers in the near future. Registration and micro chip facilities when the country goes cashless? I understand the future is open, so really no way to tell if this will come to pass or to what extent IF this is the plan. I wonder though what would the consequences be of having this chip in ones body. I recall a older session where the C's said one wouldn't be able to purchase food etc. without it. I mean, some certainly wont be able to survive out in the wild on nuts and berries for very long if that's their plan. The C's also said and I agree that the body isn't the important thing but the soul. Will our strong character and soul, striving towards 4d STO be still in effect after the chip? Will people be remotely controlled?

I guess I don't hold much hope for people, in mass, saying no to all this at the moment and that's what it would take. I had a brief discussion with a person who manages my apartment building yesterday. He said they where going to put a computer system in place so people could pay their rent on line. That all the checks and cash where a real pain to deal with and this would make it easy for them. I said something like "so that's like the whole cashless society moving into place people are concerned about". He looked at me like he didn't have a clue what I was talking about. The workers at the pharmacy already have their paper bar code taped to their hand for easy scanning of all prescriptions as well. hmmm.
These are my sentiments exactly SummerLite. #The C's did say we would not survive without using VISA, so damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Have any peeps figured outa way of circumventing all of this? Or as the C's have said it is the soul that matters, so we comply? Not that we have much 'time' as per the 6 months mentioned re Walmart openings on the transcript. Feedback on this dilemma much appreciated, as I am sure everyone else here is contemplating best way forward here.

Thanks for the session everyone and for always asking the 'burning' questions! :)
 

solarmind

Dagobah Resident
loreta said:
solarmind said:
Well I was thinking a lot about my grandmother that had a pretty rough life, but she manage to serve all who were part of it with full compassion, love and devotion and dignity ... I am so amazed by her strength! She is still alive, almost 100 / 96, and absolutely clear in her brain and understanding, and many times I feel like she is still alive, to sort of create path for me and my kids to go through the rough times we have to go through ... we are very much connected, she is maybe the only person that understand my personality and she was the one who always loved it and encourage it, when all others were confused with my strong will to be who I am, she was the one who will always stand up for me ... don't know, just thinking loud .. this made me feel quite emotional .. she is Christian, but never was orthodox one, she always had a step back from the misleading of the priests ... how to say she always was quite independent when it comes to the preaching of the church or what was told by Jesus, and she always was listening to what she feel within her self, that it is a right thing to be done ... needles to say that she don't have any formal education, but she learned all by her self, and her will to understand world around her better .... thank you one more time ...

Wow, you are describing my grand-mother so clearly! She was the mother of my father. Exactly as your good mother. Concerning the religion, also. And I think their genes are in us, and we are in this road because of them.
Dear Loreta, yes I thikn so ... and she is also my mother of my father .. but mother of my mother was also that kind of woman ... ;) ... we got lucky I guess ... For most of the family they both were consider to be "complicated", and I am not really the easy one for "ordinary" dudes, for most of them I am thiking and asking too much, and I am always on my own ... :D

loreta said:
Thanks for this session. Maybe we need to read more about the devil? I am following the thread about Hostage of the devil, there is a lot of information in it. How come this subject is so present now? In the forum, I mean. Is there something we have to study with more awareness?
Maybe, yes lately this subject also for me was pooping up more often ... maybe we have to get to know and learn more about the nature of it ...
 

Skyalmian

Jedi Master
Laura said:
(L) So what does "cosmic influences" mean?
A: Full spectrum dominance of 4D STS helpers. [answer comes slowly, and gets a bit stuck at "helpers"]
Q: (L) What was that?
(Niall) Perceval was just saying "full spectrum dominance" a couple of days ago.
Replace term with "full spectrum failure".
 

JeanneT

Padawan Learner
happyliza said:
SummerLite said:
Thank you for this very informative session. I appreciate the extensive discussion on the Walmarts especially. Its had me thinking about the possible reasons for these centers in the near future. Registration and micro chip facilities when the country goes cashless? I understand the future is open, so really no way to tell if this will come to pass or to what extent IF this is the plan. I wonder though what would the consequences be of having this chip in ones body. I recall a older session where the C's said one wouldn't be able to purchase food etc. without it. I mean, some certainly wont be able to survive out in the wild on nuts and berries for very long if that's their plan. The C's also said and I agree that the body isn't the important thing but the soul. Will our strong character and soul, striving towards 4d STO be still in effect after the chip? Will people be remotely controlled?

I guess I don't hold much hope for people, in mass, saying no to all this at the moment and that's what it would take. I had a brief discussion with a person who manages my apartment building yesterday. He said they where going to put a computer system in place so people could pay their rent on line. That all the checks and cash where a real pain to deal with and this would make it easy for them. I said something like "so that's like the whole cashless society moving into place people are concerned about". He looked at me like he didn't have a clue what I was talking about. The workers at the pharmacy already have their paper bar code taped to their hand for easy scanning of all prescriptions as well. hmmm.
These are my sentiments exactly SummerLite. #The C's did say we would not survive without using VISA, so damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Have any peeps figured outa way of circumventing all of this? Or as the C's have said it is the soul that matters, so we comply? Not that we have much 'time' as per the 6 months mentioned re Walmart openings on the transcript. Feedback on this dilemma much appreciated, as I am sure everyone else here is contemplating best way forward here.

Thanks for the session everyone and for always asking the 'burning' questions! :)

Thank you for bringing this up as I have thought about this scenario since the session where the C's spoke of 666 being VISA. Maybe my fear stems from the Biblical "mark of the beast" and that the chip or whatever they use might be a contract of sorts to comply with STS or have some power over me...but I really do not know. Does anyone have suggestions on this?
 

Mandrak

Jedi
I am sometimes a bit discerning, and I felt that soon would be another session and yesterday and today I checked several times a day, because times are very black and I search for the light at the end of the tunnel and sometimes need a little encouragement and strength. I am especially sorry for the people of Syria and Yemen.

Regarding the United States, I'm sorry for those who live in the United States, but it is a country that is mostly created reality of the Earth last 60-70 years and bears a certain responsibility and consequences.

Revelation 18: 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

In the Bible, if it is true, writes how the US will suffer:
Revelation 18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

Although the C's do not want this time to be detailed about future, they said earlier, if I understand it, that in the United States first will be the mass riots provoked by economic collapse, and a few months later, the comet and other disasters.
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,37637.0.html
(Perceval) Basically, the idea would be economic crash, then in a relatively short period of time, you'd have social chaos, suffering, police state goes after hungry mobs, people rioting, lots of people killed, etc. And that energy is magnified and maybe it attracts a big load of space rocks.
A: Yes.
(Perceval) Is it likely that this kind of social chaos as a result of the economic collapse or whatever would be predominantly in the USA?
A: Yes. (...)
Q: (Perceval) So, someone in a position of power somewhere in the US is planning to sort of stage-manage the social unrest or revolution after an economic collapse?
A: More or less. However all may not go as planned. (...)
A: Outside influences may intervene.
Q: (L) What do you mean "outside"?
A: Cosmic.
Q: (L) And this is what you're talking about in the next few months?
A: Takes time. (...)
(Perceval) If you have social unrest and violence with the country going down the tubes, and like they said before about it being magnified by cosmic energies... I'm just having a vision of widespread upheavals, armed gangs going around and fighting with police, and so on. But at the same time, you might have tornadoes, earthquakes, cometary impacts, or flybys that set off volcanic eruptions... A perfect storm of craziness.
(Andromeda) And all starting within the next couple of months.
A: Close enough!
 

Dirgni

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Thank you for sharing.

And good luck for everyone in US. Those Walmart "plumbing" preparations do not sound good for the future there. But most probably things here in Europe will not be much better either ...

A: Bombers flying over Europe 1943.
The geomagnetic storm referenced above occurred on 9 March 1989.
Exactly 8 months after this the iron curtain fell in Berlin: 9 November 1989

Between May 1989 and this 9 November 1989 there were protests in the GDR because of election manipulations. People went to try to go to West-Germany in huge quantities. And there were the Monday demonstrations also with a lot of people. 1989 and 1990 were years of many changes in Germany and Europe. Back in 1989/1990 I had a strong uneasy Feeling that things could go wrong easily - that a new war could start or similar things. I remember that I was glad that nothing extreme in this direction happened.

_https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bornholmer_Stra%C3%9Fe_border_crossing#Events_of_9_November_1989
_https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Wende
_https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peaceful_revolution_(German)
_https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Wall#The_Fall

Interesting times and another time of changes ahead.
 

zhenqing

Jedi
Thank you for another interesting session Laura, Andromeda, Galatea ans the Chateau Crew!

I was wondering about Walmarts myself, so it's good to have that cleared up a bit. And there was even more interesting subjects to ponder.

Thanks again!
 

FrankM4326754

Jedi Master
Thank you for sharing!!!

The near future seems like it's going to get significantly worse, I can't help but feel helpless to a certain degree. Knowledge protects but I feel like if you're caught in a storm then you're caught in a storm.. hopefully you have the supplies to wait it out and make it through but there's never certainty, just probabilities. Thanks again for sharing!
 

Lilou

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Thanks for another informative session. If they are going to be using closed Wal-Marts as "command centers", I suppose Wal-Mart was compensated handsomely by the US military/tax payers? So "we the people" are essentially paying for our own enslavement. Just lovely. :mad:
 

Richs

Dagobah Resident
JeanneT said:
Thank you for bringing this up as I have thought about this scenario since the session where the C's spoke of 666 being VISA. Maybe my fear stems from the Biblical "mark of the beast" and that the chip or whatever they use might be a contract of sorts to comply with STS or have some power over me...but I really do not know. Does anyone have suggestions on this?
If it becomes necessary to have a chip in our body somewhere in order to purchase anything 'they' would certainly have more power over us, and if push came to shove they could deny anyone who they felt was a danger to them or was not complying with their wishes the ability to survive by not being able to purchase needed items.

This is not a "contract" per se as that would necessitate a willing agreement between two parties to be considered a legal contract. If you are forced to do something like this it is more appropriate to call it blackmail! So, even if one were forced to implant a chip it does not mean you are siding with STS in any way. It would only mean you were forced to do something to be able to put food on the table.

You can see the 'push' that is going on right now for the dream they have of a 'cashless society', but many people will resist in any way they can, and more than likely there would be a substantial black marked economy where things are bartered or other means of 'money' are used.

In any case, these are merely 'physical things' and have little or nothing to do with FRV or our souls. Try not to worry too much. If it happens, it happens. Other things may very well upset their plans though...
 
Top Bottom