Session 2 May 2015

Thank you once again for another interesting session guys.

I want to share an experience I once had which directly relates to what the C's had to say about confrontation with 'evil'.

"A: Intent combined with being and willingness to do good can often produce effects even when knowledge is absent."

Date of event: May 17th 2014 @ 2:45 AM

The evening of May 17th I had a realization when a particular thought surfaced in my mind. At this point in time, being well accustomed to the Cassiopaean material (amongst others), I had a well developed theory for the nature of my reality. This thought contained within it a sense of knowingness similar in feel to what an individual gets when being gazed upon without direct line of sight of the other person looking. Accompanied with it was an image of what I deem to be a 3rd or 4th density STS denizen. Simultaneously, the intention of this entity became clear, and at that moment I knew it was there for an evaluation of my level of awareness. However I did not know if it was near me or if I had just picked up on its thoughts coming from a different plane of reality.

Having such insight, I immediately began meditating and programmed myself to counteract any actions that might have been taken against me during sleep, and shortly afterwards knocked out.

Around 2:45 AM, I woke with no sense of being asleep and had a vivid recollection of the events that happened.

It all started when my body was completely immobilized during sleep, the best explanation I can provide you with is that of someone turning the power OFF to my central nervous system. Additionally there was no sense of a physical body, just the perception of it in my minds eye. There were two figures which I can clearly recollect. A priest with a white robe and a yellow string belt that had a burning face, constantly on fire, and being tormented. The second, overlooking the first (perhaps some higher ranking STS) was a big blob of blackness standing to the right side of the priest. Strangely enough I had no fear, only a sense of interest and calm mindedness. I began to exert some effort to regain control of myself, but no dice. Shortly after, I heard a voice in the center of my head that told me "I OWN YOU", I'm guessing that was a form of telepathy, since I haven't experienced anything like it (consciously) in my life before. Nevertheless, I wasn't deterred from being a victim from hyperdimensional bullying. I began to exert much intent and focus towards the priest until I began to get little movement. Whatever they did to immobilize me felt as if I had unintended intraoperative awareness, with the only cure being intense focus. After a few attempts to regain it (from my passive state of mind), I started to move and immediately the priest slowly began to back away as if he was afraid and uncertain of what would happen. A few tries later I regained greater control of my body, but as soon as I did the experience was over and I had woken up. I began to recollect all the events that transpired by immediately writing them down.

Even tho I did not have any direct knowledge and experience on how to handle such a confrontation, the effects of intent were very clear to me. The only question that still puzzles me is; who was the black blob ?

The C's said "STS is hierarchical in nature" then can a STO candidate order an STS polarized unit of awareness ? Or is the STS afraid of losing power due to the interaction of a more positively polarized being ... ? Who has more dominion in this case ...?

Anyways I would appreciate anyones feedback on the matter ESPECIALLY from the C's !!! So fingers crossed :)

Thanks a million Laura, Galatea, Andromeda & the Chateau Crew for another amazing session ! :)

Really interesting discussion with the C's on " Hostage to the Devil" certainly clarified many points. With Walmart stores being used as commmand and control centers by the PTB, and expected timeframe of usage to be between 6 months to 1 year - things are definitely going to heat up. You can almost "feel" it now especially with all the Volcanic and Earthquake activitity lately....

Glad to know that we are cute ;) - thanks Galatea for asking the question.

Thanks again !

Thanks for the new session.....so much to think about. It will be interesting to see what unfolds with these Walmarts closing

"A: Intent combined with being and willingness to do good can often produce effects even when knowledge is absent."
A priest with a white robe and a yellow string belt that had a burning face, constantly on fire, and being tormented. The second, overlooking the first (perhaps some higher ranking STS) was a big blob of blackness standing to the right side of the priest. Strangely enough I had no fear, only a sense of interest and calm mindedness. I began to exert some effort to regain control of myself, but no dice. Shortly after, I heard a voice in the center of my head that told me "I OWN YOU", I'm guessing that was a form of telepathy, since I haven't experienced anything like it (consciously) in my life before. Nevertheless, I wasn't deterred from being a victim from hyperdimensional bullying. I began to exert much intent and focus towards the priest until I began to get little movement. Whatever they did to immobilize me felt as if I had unintended intraoperative awareness, with the only cure being intense focus. After a few attempts to regain it (from my passive state of mind), I started to move and immediately the priest slowly began to back away as if he was afraid and uncertain of what would happen. A few tries later I regained greater control of my body, but as soon as I did the experience was over and I had woken up. I began to recollect all the events that transpired by immediately writing them down.

Even tho I did not have any direct knowledge and experience on how to handle such a confrontation, the effects of intent were very clear to me. The only question that still puzzles me is; who was the black blob ?

The C's said "STS is hierarchical in nature" then can a STO candidate order an STS polarized unit of awareness ? Or is the STS afraid of losing power due to the interaction of a more positively polarized being ... ? Who has more dominion in this case ...?

May I have a suggestion for you since you recall this dream today and you still remember it vividly by sharing it with us at this conjunction of interesting times and worldwide events. It is my understanding that souls reincarnate or 'fall under' due to their karmic weight, even though there are the organic portals with no individuated souls in 3D (first time ever in 3D) which makes total sense to me in a way they are neither being STO or STS, they are just being what they are, or more or less 'welcome to planet earth!' (figuratively speaking, just instincts for self preservation of the human body. I say 'human' because it is their first time experiencing themselves being a human). The souls who return back to this world are always under some form of 'contract'. I mean, you either serve people, or serve self. There are entities (control system) who are in total control of your soul matrix/pattern (in the very simplistic form readable to them) and what they do is they command you to follow certain path of life to suit their needs, which is basically to be STS and you have made prior agreement with them to experience what you have wanted to experience. They opened the door, and you entered. That's the rule of life. If you didn't know the 'bad', how are you supposed to know the 'good'? But we always have a choice, and that is to do good, or bad (very subjective, this is 3D way of linear thinking). Existence is always duality. If we all do good for everybody and everything, the balance would be out of sight, and then there might take only one idiot from that high point of view to bring the whole house down. That is the fall from Eden. Was it good, or bad?

Who has more dominion in this case ...? ~ there is only one guy who can answer this question for you. You don't have to ask the C's to get your answers, as you may have wondered too, probably the C's have questions too about their 'unusual' things happening in their realm? You and only you have to recognize your dominion.

Thank you very much for sharing again such useful informations, the Lighthouse's still lightning! feeling less alone...

Thanks for the session. Was an interesting read and much to ponder.

kind regards,

Thank you for the session.

(L) So what does "cosmic influences" mean?

A: Full spectrum dominance of 4D STS helpers. [answer comes slowly, and gets a bit stuck at "helpers”

I'm wondering whether this whole Jade Helm operation could be a cover for that underground army coming to the surface to help with the total lockdown of the masses. With the announcement of the military being all over the place no one will notice the sudden appearance of more of them as if from nowhere. Helpers from underground. Just a thought.

Are the C's able to perceive cuteness? If not, that's okay. But are you? Do you see us as cute?

A: LOL!

Q: (Galatea) I was wondering because we think dogs are cute, and cats. But are we cute? Do they see cuteness?

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) Are we a little bit cute?

A: Yes

So cute !
That's a good one, thank you
:hug:

Another interesting session, thank you.

About Sorcha Faal, a friend of mine who operates one of the older alternative news websites, which also deals in conspiracies and the esoteric sides of life, discovered that the writings of one of the woo woo darlings of the alternate web, David Booth, had plagiarized without attribution almost all of the material in his, at that time (early 2000s), popular book. He was outed and quickly fell from grace among the internet seekers. Shortly thereafter Sorcha Faal was born. The Sorcha website was originating from his server.

At the time I was working for a company that employed a cellular chemist who had graduated from a Moscow University and was a member of the Russian Academy of Science. At the urging of my friend I asked her to investigate whether they had a Sorcha Faal registered, as she claimed to be. They had no such person in their directories and they had never heard of her.

As suspicions across the internet arose over some of the more ludicrous Sorcha presentations, people began to question her actual existence. In response "Sorcha" announced a NYC conference to meet and greet her followers and true believers. She even posted a picture of herself online. This was soon exposed as a photo of David Booth's daughter. The conference never materialized.

In an obscure page at the the What Does It Mean website there used to be a small disclaimer stating that the material posted there was "for entertainment purposes only". A quick google of Sorcha Faal now finds a large amount of hits debunking David Booth's creation and his likely linkages to the CIA. It is amazing that Sorcha has had such a long run, considering that the website has little source of visible funding, aside from book sales... and none of the predictions ever materialize. Even more amazing is that Booth's nonsense is still finding its way into some otherwise legitimate, if not overly discerning, financial news websites whose writers didn't take the time to verify their EU Times story source.

Back
Top Bottom