Session 2 May 2015

Thanks for the great session!

I especially appreciate Galatea's very unique and interesting questions.

Kasia said:
Thank you for the session!

A: Intent combined with being and willingness to do good can often produce effects even when knowledge is absent.

Makes sense.

Yes I find this makes sense also and is another important element in learning how to protect ourselves and others from darker forces.

Wow, awesome! Thankyou all. Yes I remember the "barfly" incident but not the particulars so thanks for the jolt! Some "cool" feelings came rushing through me as I read his "statement". I had a few cases in my life that needed this same type of statement, Sort of like a "I willing to bleed for this are you" thought going through your head with others as well that boil up to give clarity and resolve..... so cool..... I wonder if the "slow motion thing" comes from the same "resolve"????
wow energized now!!

solarmind said:
Laura said:
A: Intent combined with being and willingness to do good can often produce effects even when knowledge is absent.
I wanted to ask - How you will explain that?

Hi solarmind,

Good question.
It's another one of those things they sometimes pop into the soup which then stirs the pot.

This statement seems to negate the assumption that one is utterly lost without knowledge. Apparently not so. And it clearly strengthens the significance of intent. Far from meaningless--intent is a source of true power it seems.

If intent alone (along with good will & being) can effect change--perhaps it's because it occupies a higher function in the order of qualities of the soul. It being an innate attribute, instead of an acquired attribute--as is the case for knowledge. Hence it potency, even in the absence of the latter. But this is only a guess.

PS
Thank you crew for another stirring of the pot. And my dear Galatea, I simply marvel at your exuberance!

Peam said:
Thank you for the session.

(L) So what does "cosmic influences" mean?

A: Full spectrum dominance of 4D STS helpers. [answer comes slowly, and gets a bit stuck at "helpers”

I'm wondering whether this whole Jade Helm operation could be a cover for that underground army coming to the surface to help with the total lockdown of the masses. With the announcement of the military being all over the place no one will notice the sudden appearance of more of them as if from nowhere. Helpers from underground. Just a thought.

Thanks Peam - that is exactly what I was just about to post! The time is 'ripe' for such an 'appearance', if the majority are not already here - they will be given their 'orders' and fulfill them with gusto in true STS style. As I intimated on FB just now.

A: Yes. And what symbol did you see in "Matrix," for Serpents and Grays?

Q: (L) You are talking about the triangle with the Serpent's head in it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are we talking in terms of this 33 relating to a group of "aliens," or a group of humans with advanced knowledge and abilities?

A: Either/or.

I also think that some superstores could be turned into 'munition factories' or similar forcing people to make the very lethal weapons that will ultimate be their demise. Plus forced vaccinations, RFIDS and the like.

Such an ugly scenario STS and 4DSTS in full swing. Things will happen very rapidly from here on in, including chemical warfare they have stockpiles of.

Weller said:
I wonder if the process of seizing the property/getting a big corporation to agree to closing such stores all at once was part of the trial run leading up to what Jade Helm represents--how do the business, the public and employees respond, which excuses generate the least media hubbub and allow for greatest expediency, etc. The short notice to closing for employees (and likely the managers, for that matter) seems really drastic and unnecessary--they could have given them a few days more advanced notice, for Pete's sake. It does underscore how things must be heating up, and how draconian these moves are/will be.

I think the short notice was calculated as the best way to do it. The excuse of plumbing was obviously bogus to everyone, so rather than given weeks notice to employees and thereby leave themselves exposed to inquiries and protests etc. they just announce a snap closure, kick everyone out and stonewall all inquiries. Easiest option for the situation.

Εἰρήvη said:
Thank you very much for the session.
According to the Business Insider the cities where Walmart stores were closed:
Brandon, Florida;
Pico Rivera, California;
Livingston, Texas;
Midland, Texas;
and Tulsa, Oklahoma.
I suspect most of them are Supercenters.
It looks like there is going to be some turbulence very soon around these areas.
I was researching about these cities, trying to understand why these particular location were chosen, and here is what I found in wikipedia about Pica Rivera CA:
There was a 157-acre (0.64 km2) manufacturing facility located at the corner of Rosemead and Washington boulevards, which was owned and operated by the Ford Motor Company called Los Angeles Assembly. The plant opened in 1958 and closed in 1980 and was purchased by Northrop Grumman in 1982 for its Advanced Systems Division.[24] Upon the unveiling of the B-2 Spirit bomber in 1988, it was revealed that much of the development for the former black project had in fact occurred at the site. In the early 1990s, the division was renamed the B-2 Division to reflect its most famous product. At its peak, the project employed approximately 13,000 workers in Pico Rivera.[25] The site was closed and then demolished in 2001 partially due to air quality remediation efforts, and is now a large retail center.

Where was this Walmart Supercenter located? at the corner of Rosemead and Washington boulevards

Very interesting history of that Walmart site. Seems like its going back to its former owners.

Very interesting comments about the store closures...even if it couldn't be anything but suspicious! It seems for those observing reality, things are fairly blatant.

Thanks for getting the session up so quickly! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom