Session 20 August 2011

freesurfer said:
my question is.. somebody know with who this person channels ? the dog, or she channels his égo, ...itself?
what going on here, something betweenn a skiso and a chaman? I want to said... she is vegetarian, (and the dog to!!!),
have a lot of interesting thinks, but I don't know...
sorry for my english..

:rotfl:

I think vegetarianism has messed up her brain! I doubt that she's channeling her dog (doggies can be more intelligent than that! ;)). I would guess that this is either some kind of joke, some clever way of selling vegetarianism to very gullible people, a person with Multiple Personality Disorder, or something in between.

I knew that doggies were our best friends and helped us bring some sanity back into our lives, but never realized that they were here to save the entire humanity! ;)

Thanks for sharing the script.

Being schizophrenic myself, I was really glad to read this stuff. I actually prefer to be a shaman, even if a dark or fallen or confused or lost (or whatever you want to call it) one, than any other explanation I have ever read about schizophrenia.
I prefer eating lots of meat to seroquel or any other of this pharmaceutical crap. I have stopped taking medication like 3 month ago, and I start to become more and more able to lead a normal life, maybe someday even a good life. But of course there are certain problems that accompany not taking medication. It's a good thing to have some hope in this situation.

So thanks for the info and much needed hope.

P.s.: I have found out that dealing with structuring your mind is also really helpfull. Things like "not thinking emotions" (or being aware when you do); trying hard not to confuse an emotional based subjective reality with a clear, logical objective way of dealing with the world; using tools like logic, trivium stuff; working up the lies on believes about oneself and the outer world; etc. is really usefull to get a grip on the real world. This is usefull in delusional states.

Advaita said:
Thanks for sharing the script.

Being schizophrenic myself, I was really glad to read this stuff. I actually prefer to be a shaman, even if a dark or fallen or confused or lost (or whatever you want to call it) one, than any other explanation I have ever read about schizophrenia.
I prefer eating lots of meat to seroquel or any other of this pharmaceutical crap. I have stopped taking medication like 3 month ago, and I start to become more and more able to lead a normal life, maybe someday even a good life. But of course there are certain problems that accompany not taking medication. It's a good thing to have some hope in this situation.

So thanks for the info and much needed hope.

P.s.: I have found out that dealing with structuring your mind is also really helpfull. Things like "not thinking emotions" (or being aware when you do); trying hard not to confuse an emotional based subjective reality with a clear, logical objective way of dealing with the world; using tools like logic, trivium stuff; working up the lies on believes about oneself and the outer world; etc. is really usefull to get a grip on the real world. This is usefull in delusional states.

Advaita, i really look forward to hear from you about effects of diet and meditation and Work as you describe it. I have a schizophrenic friend/neighbor who i would like to help, i just recently advised her to try to quit wheat and when i finish my ongoing project and will have more time i'm going to talk to her more.
Actually structuring mind, observing emotions - realizing they are not us, to let them flow is a key to keep calm in any situation, i try to do it and it works. And just few years ago i was convinced there is absolutely no way to deal with emotions...

thank you for give your opinions , its very interesting
that confirm what i think ...
to much humanity in the dog's speach..

but at least, it's nice..

mkrnhr said:
It is how a discusion develops, it's fluid, and it evolves. One says : hey look at that reference, the other responds: maybe that reference is not very good, there are other possibilities, and so on.... not an argumentation where one wants to have right, it's a contribution and a sharing of information. Argumentation is confrontational, while discussion as in here is collaborative.

Just like being a detective.

So here on cassiopaea we learn to be disciplined on psychology, psychopatology, esoteric teachings, and having detective methods.

I found something else in the 7th book of the Wave Series, Appendix A, chapter 63: Murdering the feminine:

Mind that it's from 1994...

And, regarding the issue of schizophrenia:

10-25-94

Q: (L) Are Lizards responsible for paranoid schizophrenia?
A: Some.
Q: (L) In a general sense, in the majority of cases, what is the cause of paranoia or schizophrenia?
A: Lizard manipulation of energies.
Q: (L) Why?
A: To feed off the negative results.
Q: So it isn't necessarily attachments?
A: No.
Q: (L) Do Lizards use attachments of dark energies to effect their purposes?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) In a lot of cases of paranoid schizophrenia are attachments used?
Q: (L) Are they perpetuating schizophrenia through genetics?
A: Can. Or mental or emotional. Environmental life experiences.
Q: (L) Why does it not usually show up until adolescence? Is this because adolescents are being abducted and having inplants put in?
A: Not necessarily.

Sadly, the script is not online.

Laura said:
Q: (L) Okay. What's the next question? (Psyche) We were checking some statistics and we realized that full siblings of schizophrenics are nine times more likely than the general population to have schizophrenia, and four times more likely to have bipolar disorder. Is {name redacted} affected by this genetic tendency?

A: Oh indeed! However this requires explanation. First of all, the genetics that are associated with schizophrenia can be either a doorway or a barrier. Second, the manifestation of schizophrenia can take non-ordinary pathways. That is to say that diet can activate the pathway without the concomitant benefits.

Q: (Burma) I think that they're saying that schizophrenia could essentially be a way to be open to seeing other aspects of reality but diet can make it so it basically just makes you crazy without actually seeing anything.

A: Primitive societies that eat according to the normal diet for human beings do not have "schizophrenics", but they do have shamans who can "see".

Q: (Perceval) So a schizophrenic on animal fat is a shaman. (L) Well, wait a minute. There's something real subtle here. What I think you're saying is that when these genetic pathways are activated through wrong diet, it screws up the shamanic capacity?

Q: (L) So, schizophrenia as we understand it or have witnessed it is a screw-up of something that could or might manifest in a completely different way on a different diet? Is that it?

A: Yes

Just wanted to add a personal experience with this. I have a relative who went on an extreme no fat diet when she was a teenager in order to lose weight. She would not eat anything that contained even a little fat. I'm not sure how long that lasted, but shortly after that, she started to behave strangely and exhibited many symptoms of schizophrenia. She became extremely paranoid and had to be taken out of school because she was convinced that everyone was laughing at her. She became very depressed and was in a vegetative state for a while, meaning she would do nothing all day except watch television and eat. She also had weird obsessions, she would pick a subject and talk about nothing else for weeks at a time.

After a few months she tried to kill herself. In a journal that was found in her room she wrote about how she had to die so she could reincarnate and have a better life because she was in contact with some 'angels' and they had told her so. It was a very trying time for my family and I'm pretty sure that these events were caused or at least accelerated because of the no fat diet that probably screwed up her brain and almost killed her. :(

This is somewhat of a surprise in regard to eating meat although my wife and I were 'veggies' for eleven years when we realized that our physical bodies required the protein from red meat (bacon too), so we began eating meat again. The main differences we discovered were in our emotional bodies; they came into a healthier balance. We felt a difference in our physical bodies also, however; the main improvement was, as said, our emotional bodies. Having read, some years ago, "Ishmael", by Daniel Quinn, Ishmael, in his story of the history of this world, said that 'farming was the beginning of the downfall of this planet'. It has been several years since I've read the book, however, the concept of farming not being good for our planet does make more sense now. The question is, what else do we eat to even out our diets? We eat meat now although not every day and when we do it is grass fed and hopefully organic. We are less than enthusiastic about eating only red meat three times a day! Also, within my perception, we live in an illusion within a holographic universe, i.e., Michael Talbot's "The Holographic Universe" so what is the importance of the "sacrament" bit when eating meat?

Thanks,

don pedro

don pedro said:
The question is, what else do we eat to even out our diets? We eat meat now although not every day and when we do it is grass fed and hopefully organic. We are less than enthusiastic about eating only red meat three times a day!

Have you had a chance to read the threads The Vegetarian Myth and Life Without Bread? I think there's quite a bit of discussion there about how much meat to eat and how often (fish, for example, can be used to even out your diet -- but be sure to read the threads, there's a lot more there!). Also, my experience is that a largely meat diet can be quite satisfying and filling -- so maybe you will only need to eat it twice a day :)

don pedro said:
Also, within my perception, we live in an illusion within a holographic universe, i.e., Michael Talbot's "The Holographic Universe" so what is the importance of the "sacrament" bit when eating meat?

I'm not sure I follow -- why would a sacrament be less important if you were living in a holographic universe? Isn't it the thought that counts, no matter what kind of universe you're living in?

My late thanks for sharing this interesting session! Again, enough food for thought. :)

Thank you very much for sharing this session with us. It is always a big pleasure to be part of this extraordinary event. I like what they said about the French Revolution. The French Revolution was named also "Les années de la Terreur". The years of the terror. That explain alot. Also I thought about the mass: when you go to a Mass I have always the impression to participated (far away because I don't like masses and if I go to one it is because someone has died) in a macabre session of cannibalism. Don't you think so? the wine that represent blood. And the corpse of Jesus! this is very weird.

Thanks again! :thup:

Loreta

Q: (L) Okay, meanwhile... Back to {name redacted}'s problem. Well, maybe not {name redacted}'s problem. What's the next question? (Psyche) Does {name redacted} have Morgellon's disease?

A: More or less!

Q: (L) What are they key elements to making a person susceptible to this? There are so many conflicting things about it.

A: Having "plastic" fats and high insulin.

Q: (Perceval) Has {name redacted} been eating a lot of processed oils and stuff? (L) Well it can take a long time to replace all the fats in your body. (Psyche) Two years. (L) It can take two years to replace the fats in your body, and you have to be really careful that whole time. I guess that whole time, you have to keep your insulin levels really low. (Psyche) I want to ask something about ketosis. Why is it so healing for the brain? It's been useful for cases of epilepsy, but now they're finding uses for bipolar disorder and other psychiatric and neurological diseases.

A: It reflects a balance. That is, no gluttony, respect for the gifts of the goddess blood.

Q: (L) So it's as much a spiritual balance as physical.

While reading this passage, the word "Gluttony" stood out. One of the 7 Deadly Sins. The others are Envy. Lust, Greed, Wrath, Pride and Sloth. Couldn't help wondering if the C's weren't implying more here with the reference to gluttony. Could the current problem of"bed-bug infestation" possibly be correlated with the sin of Sloth?

Plastic fats

About 15 or 20 years ago I visited Pelee island (a Canadian island in Lake Erie) while there talking to an amateur historian he related the story of the farmers on the island growing tobacco and one man held the marketing rights on the mainland. They were getting screwed and some time in the teens or twenties they stopped growing tobacco and started a crop reletively new to North America, soyabeans. The interesting part is who contracted the crop and why, it was Henry Ford because he needed it to make plastic for control knobs and steering wheels. Could this be a clue to plastic fats?

Back
Top Bottom