Session 20 June 2009

T.C. said:
About the 'Prayer of the Soul'.

It is obviously all encompassing. And seems that it could be used by anyone sincerely wanting to connect to the love and knowledge of God/all.

Yet, at the same time, it seems very personal to you, Laura; each line is decided upon consciously to express your wish as a whole.

So I feel that it might be better for each individual to come up with something that is also personal (maybe taking inspiration from Laura's as a kind of template), because then the intent can be more pure. I mean, each line of yours is what an STO being would want to aspire to or be aligned with, but for someone not so well developed, with still a lot of work to do and without having thought deeply about what each line means and implies in relation to themselves, I think there could be some lying.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

Sort of....you've made me think more deeply about it for sure.
It seems that the intent/meaning behind the words is the most important thing, so perhaps it is simply a matter of having different meanings behind the words you see?
Another thought is perhaps you feel it is cheating somehow (below the surface) and as such are trying to justify this feeling? The way I see it we're here to learn and grow, so if this can be done with any/all information gathered, filtered, and the important part, the Work (the bit you can't cheat at) is applying it.
If on the other hand it feels like an imbalance......perhaps this may help Have I asked in the right way? fwiw

One thing I will say is I am continually (and trying to be consciously) grateful for all that Laura shares with us for free. Words never seemed enough to express that even from first realising the importance of her work....so this is one of my core drives I'm trying to foster......to see and do and be all I can, so perhaps I may be able to contribute in some way at some time....in way of thanks for all that she and everyone else has done/is doing/will do. :)
Which reminds me of....http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=10062.0
domi said:
Carcosa said:
I'm sure though that the biggest present for Anart is for people to awaken and see themselves ;)
And she knows when somebody wakes up because with her bat-like hearing she can pick up those muted screams when people see the horror of their situation ;-)
It took me a while to grasp this at the time of that post.....but today I can say I look forward to the day my muted screams are detected *mirth* :P

Hopefully I haven't gone off on to far of a tangent with this.....

Windmill knight said:
Helle said:
Laura said:
I call it "The Prayer of the Soul".

It's very beautiful and very inspiring. Thanks for sharing. :)

I agree. Thank you Laura; it lifted my heart just to read it. :)

Ditto :)

Avala said:
It is a fact that we live in more and more mad society, but I think that Cs didn't meant "mad and outraged" when saying deterieting and disintegrating, maybe they thought something like "loosing personality" "machine losing its programs" "shutdown" and similar.

I mentioned mad and outraged here as a possible after-effect of the ongoing fragmentation. As you added:

Avala said:
And if I may add "going blanc, fade away, loose energy, dispersed, to have false personalities in even worse state then before, incoherent, not integrated"

Those all surely could result in a rise of entropy on a personal as well as on a social scale. I just think that, for example, "loosing personality" would be only a beginning of a much wider and bigger imbalance. I hope I don't lost your point here, Avala.

mada85 said:
By extrapolation I guess that something similar is happening for everyone on the planet, and those without any perspective on their inner life are controlled by programs and feelings, and end up acting out all sorts of narcissistic desires and compulsions.

I agree with your idea, mada85. Each single person is certainly influenced by the "quickening of the cosmos" that the C's mentioned. Our own unresolved emotional issues can act like a time bomb, that's why cleaning our machine is just essential and can't be disregarded IMO.

Laura said:

It's just remarkable! Thanks Laura a lot! So inspiring!

T.C. said:

It is obviously all encompassing. And seems that it could be used by anyone sincerely wanting to connect to the love and knowledge of God/all.

Yet, at the same time, it seems very personal to you, Laura; each line is decided upon consciously to express your wish as a whole.

So I feel that it might be better for each individual to come up with something that is also personal (maybe taking inspiration from Laura's as a kind of template), because then the intent can be more pure. I mean, each line of yours is what an STO being would want to aspire to or be aligned with, but for someone not so well developed, with still a lot of work to do and without having thought deeply about what each line means and implies in relation to themselves, I think there could be some lying.

I agree.

I don't think these templates are really carved in stone, so any individual can adjust them to fit his/her seeking or soul development.

Thank you Laura for posting the Prayer of the Soul - it is truly inspiring!

All the new info in the recent sessions is quite amazing. The breathing exercises seems like it's one of the big pieces of the puzzle. I've been trying to do the recommended breathing and I have noticed after a while I get a tingling feeling right at the crown, don't know if this is a common side effect or not.

Freelancer said:
Avala said:
And if I may add "going blanc, fade away, loose energy, dispersed, to have false personalities in even worse state then before, incoherent, not integrated"

Or maybe your intention was to have my attention on something else? In that case, I apologize; this is how I have understood it. I am not saying that is like that for sure, I am not Laura, but that’s just how I have seen it, and I’m very much aware that I might be wrong. Smiley

Actually, my intention was to further support your opinion, with the given session excerpt.
I think your description pretty much fits the current state of the world.

[quote author=Nem]Those all surely could result in a rise of entropy on a personal as well as on a social scale. I just think that, for example, "loosing personality" would be only a beginning of a much wider and bigger imbalance. I hope I don't lost your point here, Avala.[/quote]

You didn't. It's me who just didn't understood you both in full meaning of what you are saying.

T.C. said:

Exactly. It is completely open so that the Universe can respond with exactly what any individual needs based on their level of development.

T.C. said:

Well, when the Cs responded as follows:

Cs session said:
Q: ...
(L) Well, I would say that... I dunno, where those phrases particular for me?

A: They were super powerful!

I understood them to mean that was for anyone and everyone.

T.C. said:
So I feel that it might be better for each individual to come up with something that is also personal (maybe taking inspiration from Laura's as a kind of template), because then the intent can be more pure.

It seems to me that you are speaking subjectively. The point is to try to unify people by finding the common elements that are universal so that, as the Cs said, the following things can occur:

Cs excerpts said:
Q: (L) Is there anything we can do with our thinking patterns or with our bodies, or anything we can do to accelerate the receiving of assistance?
A: Unite.

A: Networking provides solutions, and not just on the computer!!! {…} Remember, you learn on an exponential curve, once you have become "tuned in." ... If you properly network without prejudice, you may all wind up at the same point on this cycle.

Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiralled in, and spiralled out.]
A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.
Q: (L) OK, so that you're saying that moving in a spiral...
A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the wave and focusing thought wave transference energy. Utilizes /transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking down signal from universal language of intent into language of phonetic profile. This is for mutiple user necessity.
Q: (L) Mutiple user necessity implies that a number of people must do the spiral. Is that correct?
A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same thing.

This reflects what Gurdjieff said about a true "esoteric group":

Gurdjieff said:
... this circle consists of people who have attained the highest development possible for man, each one of whom possesses individuality in the fullest degree, that is to say, an indivisible 'I,' all forms of consciousness possible for man, full control over these states of consciousness, the whole of knowledge possible for man, and a free and independent will. They cannot perform actions opposed to their understanding or have an understanding which is not expressed by actions. At the same time there can be no discords among them, no differences of understanding. Therefore their activity is entirely co-ordinated and leads to one common aim without any kind of compulsion because it is based upon a common and identical understanding.

T.C. said:
I mean, each line of yours is what an STO being would want to aspire to or be aligned with, but for someone not so well developed, with still a lot of work to do and without having thought deeply about what each line means and implies in relation to themselves, I think there could be some lying.

Maybe you are speaking for yourself and fishing for support? See what I wrote above: "It is completely open so that the Universe can respond with exactly what any individual needs based on their level of development." Already you are putting limitations on the Universe as well as yourself. If you cannot ask without assumptions or anticipation - I mean, just ASK - if your lies are THAT deep, then NO prayer and no exercise and no breathing and no meditation will help you.

Freelancer said:
I don't think these templates are really carved in stone, so any individual can adjust them to fit his/her seeking or soul development.

Then there isn't any point in you obtaining the video or audio CD that we are making because the prayer is incorporated into the meditation/bio-energetic portion of the soundtrack.

On the other hand, if you wish to frame your questions precisely, I will ask the Cs again. But, as I mentioned above, I already understood the full meaning of their response which was that this prayer, that I was guided to compose as a result of the Cs' influence, is very powerful and Universal.

T.C. said:

So I feel that it might be better for each individual to come up with something that is also personal (maybe taking inspiration from Laura's as a kind of template), because then the intent can be more pure.

Nope. Here's why:

"Purity" is a subjective concept. "All encompassing" is objective and open.
In making this particular prayer more personal, you would be diluting or fracturing the intended signal, which would defeat the purpose of the prayer to begin with.

In remaining "all encompassing", each person will receive precisely what is needed without dilution with subjective 'noise'.

osit. :)

Thank you for sharing this one Laura, it truly is a soul's prayer. :flowers:

Laura said:
Freelancer said:

Then there isn't any point in you obtaining the video or audio CD that we are making because the prayer is incorporated into the meditation/bio-energetic portion of the soundtrack.

On the other hand, if you wish to frame your questions precisely, I will ask the Cs again. But, as I mentioned above, I already understood the full meaning of their response which was that this prayer, that I was guided to compose as a result of the Cs' influence, is very powerful and Universal.

It is obviously universal, and certainly effective.

But, just for the sake of learning, it would be good to know if it would be possible to add some individual content to the template, without it changing the template's effectiveness.
To me it seems possible, but I don't claim to have all the answers, and certainly not all the right ones.

I think it's possible because it depends on what one adds. If the addition is based on selfishness/negativity, it would certainly degrade the prayer completely.
However, if it's based on positivity, it might not change the template's effectiveness at all.

I'll get the video/CD, of course - it is doubtlessly of great value. I was merely stating and opinion in response to the TC's post, and it turned out to open an avenue to a rather interesting question, which you might ask the C's.

Freelancer said:
But, just for the sake of learning, it would be good to know if it would be possible to add some individual content to the template, without it changing the template's effectiveness.

What would you and T.C. propose to add? How would you propose to change it? That might be an interesting exercise.

It might also be interesting for T.C. to go through it line by line and show where/how he thinks that lying could be introduced. Or where/how it could be changed.

T.C.?

Laura said:
Freelancer said:

What would you and T.C. propose to add? How would you propose to change it? That might be an interesting exercise.

It might also be interesting for T.C. to go through it line by line and show where/how he thinks that lying could be introduced. Or where/how it could be changed.

T.C.?

Beautiful question!
:)

I would not change the layout of the original prayer, but instead add a few lines after the end of it.

Something like:

Divine Cosmic Mind,
Help me to recognize
the truth in all,
and let not my words,
spoil the truth
I intend to say
Divine Cosmic Mind

That would constitute an addition of which I spoke. It is supposed to facilitate the learning process, and communication of the truth (in any sense).

EDIT1:

Just to rephrase the question to be more precise:

Is it possible to add some individual content to the template, without it decreasing the template's effectiveness?

Laura said:

Thank you, Laura. It resonates with something deep within me, which brought tears of gratitude to my eyes.

T.C. said:

I think Laura addressed your question fully, T.C. I just wanted to mention that I got the sense on reading this that something about her prayer (which I find so powerful, it gave me goosebumps when I first read it) frightened you. Perhaps on a deep level. You pushed back, and strongly, though you posed your question in a rather passive manner, that flavor of 'push back' remained.

It might be worth your while to examine why that is (or not - your choice).

But, on to the topic of:
C said:
A: It is not just "waves" beamed by such things as HAARP or microwaves, it is also a quickening of the cosmos. Those who are not integrated will disintegrate at an even faster rate than ever.

This 'disintegrating faster than ever' brings to mind the idea of a 'hyperkinetic sensate' (which is how the C's first described the Wave) - an increase in 'energy' (for lack of a better word) that 'shatters' all that isn't firmly unified - for some that might be beneficial, for others - whammo!

Laura said:
Oh Divine Cosmic Mind
Holy Awareness in All Creation
Carried in the heart
Ruler of the mind
Savior of the Soul
Live in me today
Be my Daily Bread
As I give bread to others
Help me grow in knowledge
Of All Creation
Clear my eyes
That I may See
Clear my ears
That I may hear
Cleanse my heart
That I may know and love
The Holiness of True Existence
Divine Cosmic Mind

This is just extraordinary. When I first read it I had shivers down my spine, and still do as I read it again. Laura, thank you for sharing this. I sense a great power in these words.

T.C. said:

Actually, no. I cannot see any lying in Laura’s words. In fact, for anyone who is ‘not so well developed’ these words and the intent contained in them is very important. This prayer is open, and asks in an open and non-demanding way without any preconceived ideas. The energetic power/shape/form of the prayer is a template for growth - nothing needs to be added or taken away.

Freelancer said:
Divine Cosmic Mind,
Help me to recognize
the truth in all,
and let not my words,
spoil the truth
I intend to say
Divine Cosmic Mind

This seems to me to be redundant, as the sentiments in these additional lines are covered in the original. Keeping things simple and to the point is much more profound IMO.

mada85 said:
This seems to me to be redundant, as the sentiments in these additional lines are covered in the original. Keeping things simple and to the point is much more profound IMO.

You may be right, mada85.

My addition could be tied to "Clear my eyes so I can see", and
"Be my daily bread as I give bread to others".

Back
Top Bottom