Session 20 September 2014

Ascien said:
I simply can't imagine what it must be like to edit reality to such a massive extent. SMH. :shock:

Worth giving it a go to try and imagine though! I think generally we have no idea, or at least we tend to forget, just how uneven the playing field is, how far the odds are stacked against the possibility of any evolution right from the outset.

It’s the terror of the situation and to grasp it requires a much broader and deeper perspective. Takes effort.

Q: (Pierre) So it's the suffering of human beings that has an influence on the global EM pattern?

A: Yes. When the levels rise, balancing will begin in earnest.

One thing I´m observing while watching some Spanish TV programmes, which intended aim is to denounce outrageous cases of law infractions amongst any of our societal fields, is how of a sudden they have been increasingly "unveiling" and targeting at criminal deeds perpetuated by HEAD authorities in areas that includes politics, police, judges, advocates, investors, bankers, the king and his family, and so on. Only few years ago, TV programmes would only report infractions perpetuated by average citizens that would help the audience feel well protected by the PTB.

Now, as it´s not the business of the media, they don´t offer any other options for countering said new general state of affairs, but instead are using an authoritarian alarming discourse -with chilling music in the background that reminds that of the X Files tv series- that just add the perfect ingredients to fearful made citizens to completely disconnect from our reality.

I´m amazed at how much general information citizens have about corruption, thanks on one hand to tv and internet, but on the other side it´s like it doesn´t really affect them, and THAT affects me :ohboy:. IOW, people are just plain running into a chaotic outcome once the appearance of their cozy world completely crushes in the arms of the balancing effect mentioned by the C´s.

Ascien said:
Just to say, Avala I've re-read your post & again I thought there wasn't a problem with it. Especially as your response came after mods & ambassadors who did give a "friendly" response (& the same happened in response to TruthWarrior, who mooseheart thought wasn't being treated nice) & quite frankly it came across as a typical no-nonsense response from some others who chime in when a poster seems to be on "vectoring" duties. In fact, I speak like that in person in general, if needed. The people that seem to be always offended? The pathological/authoritarian types. You can be as friendly as you like, they'll still edit reality & think whatever suits them.

That is characteristic of the schizoidal psychopath. Note Lobaczewski's description of the type:

Carriers of this anomaly are hypersensitive and distrustful, but they pay little attention to the feelings of others, tend to assume extreme positions, and are eager to retaliate for minor offenses. Sometimes they are eccentric and odd. Their poor sense of psychological situation and reality leads them to superimpose erroneous, pejorative interpretations upon other people’s intentions. They easy become involved in activities which are ostensibly moral, but which actually inflict damage upon themselves and others. ... Because of their one-sidedness, they tend to consider themselves intellectually superior to “ordinary” people....

...doctrinaire people believe they have found a simple solution to fix {a cruel} world. ... These doctrinaire individuals characteristically manifest a certain contempt with regard to {those working on a project} to rediscover lost human values and to develop a richer, more appropriate psychological world view. ...

Schizoid characters aim to impose their own conceptual world upon other people or social groups, using relatively controlled pathological egotism and the exceptional tenacity derived from their persistent nature. They are thus eventually able to overpower another individual’s personality, which causes the latter’s behavior to turn desperately illogical. They may also exert a similar influence upon the group of people they have joined. They are psychological loners who feel better in some human organization, wherein they become zealots for some ideology, religious bigots, materialists, or adherents of an ideology with satanic features.

We see this again and again and again and it always follows the same pattern and, most often, even the same words are used. There's probably dozens of threads on the forum here where almost the exact same conversation has taken place.

Even though we can tell, almost from the git-go, where it is going and where it will end, we still put forth the effort to try to gently guide the individual to actually thinking instead of mechanically reacting on the off chance that the person is simply ponerized from being subjected to pathological material either on the familial or social level.

Ascien said:
Dunno about anyone else, but I'm getting sick of people coming on here saying they've read ALL the sessions, & ALL of the wave (or parts) & they know this that or the other. Then they show that they HAVEN'T by what they continue to say. Usually, certain things have to be teased out of them in a subtle way which exposes them nicely. Cue talk of "unfriendliness" or how one post proves what they already said about the "wrong" way the forum members operate. Can't forget about the sudden revelation about being in contact with ex-members who told 'em so. (it's a cult!) I simply can't imagine what it must be like to edit reality to such a massive extent. SMH. :shock:

Yes, so true. I sometimes feel embarrassment FOR such individuals who claim to have done so much reading and claim to know so many things, and then, everything they say demonstrates otherwise. It's like Dunning-Kruger effect writ large.

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias manifesting in unskilled individuals suffering from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than is accurate. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their ineptitude. ...

The phenomenon was first tested in a series of experiments published in 1999 by David Dunning and Justin Kruger of the Department of Psychology, Cornell University. The study was inspired by the case of McArthur Wheeler, a man who robbed two banks after covering his face with lemon juice in the mistaken belief that it would prevent his face from being recorded on surveillance cameras. They noted that earlier studies suggested that ignorance of standards of performance lies behind a great deal of incorrect self assessments of competence. This pattern was seen in studies of skills as diverse as reading comprehension, operating a motor vehicle, and playing chess or tennis.

Dunning and Kruger proposed that, for a given skill, incompetent people will:

tend to overestimate their own level of skill;
fail to recognize genuine skill in others;
fail to recognize the extremity of their inadequacy;
recognize and acknowledge their own previous lack of skill, if they are exposed to training for that skill.

Dunning has since drawn an analogy ("the anosognosia of everyday life") with a condition in which a person who suffers a physical disability because of brain injury seems unaware of or denies the existence of the disability, even for dramatic impairments such as blindness or paralysis.

If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is.
—David Dunning[

That last item on Dunning's list above, that such individuals CAN be freed from their ignorance, is why we continue to engage with those obviously afflicted.

Andromeda said:
(Pierre) I have another question if we can change topic. There is this French scientist who discovered those Paleolithic pestles made of rock. For decades they thought they were used to crush seeds or whatever. By chance, he dropped one - and he's a musician - and he found that it sounded good when it hit the ground. So, he started to analyze all these pestles. He found that each of them was tuned. Each of them generated a perfect note. Now their hypothesis is that the pestles weren't pestles, but a musical instrument. Are these pestles only used as musical instruments?

A: No, not even close. Healing tones produced when struck in correct sequence and combination.

Q: (Pierre) So it means some kind of music? Perfect tunes? If you play the right notes in the right sequence... And the right combination... Music can be healing.

A: Important that the tone is accompanied by subtones and frequencies that are natural to the stone and "speak" to the cells in the body.

Q: (L) So I guess you can't just play the music.

(Pierre) No, it's more elaborate than that. But it means a great amount of knowledge...

A fascinating tidbit via Facebook today brought the above to mind.

http://www.shenyunperformingarts.org/whatsnew/article/e/QrYhYohmjxM/composer-interview-gao-yuan.html

832688ff5af6c6dfef974773740ef2b5.jpg

Q: There is an old belief, now being revisited, that music has the power to heal. Where does this idea come from, and how does it apply to traditional Chinese music?

GY: Our ancestors believed that music had the power to harmonize a person’s soul in ways that medicine could not. In ancient China, one of music’s earliest purposes was for healing. The Chinese word, or character, for medicine actually comes from the character for music.

During the time of the Great Yellow Emperor (2698-2598 B.C.E.), people discovered the relationship between the pentatonic scale, the five elements, and the health five internal and five sensory organs. During Confucius time, scholars used music’s calming properties to improve strengthen people’s character and conduct.

Today, scientific research has also validated music’s therapeutic ability to lower blood pressure, reduce anxiety, enhance concentration, stabilize heart rate, and more.

Thank you Laura and crew for the Session and some exellent followup by Laura and i wish Laura a fast recovery and hope the warm Sun and Cold Natural water {Spring/Aquafa} relieve you of your pain and hopefully you can recover more quickley.Best. to all.

Thanks Laura. For some reason, reading that Lobaczewski quote (and I know it well as it describes my mother) again in this context triggered a realization in me. Slightly off-topic here, but my supervisor at work ticks all of the boxes from the schizoidal description. I don't know why I didn't want to see it (naivete? wishful thinking?) because I've read that many times before and looked at the people around me, searching for who fits the bill for any pathological behaviour.

He's racist, sexist, an authoritarian follower (and a Christian LOL)and constantly superimposes erroneous, pejorative interpretations upon other people’s intentions! He's also very lazy, heavily obese (I mention this as he asked me for dietary advice two years ago but he didn't like what he heard and began screaming at me, I still told him several of the most likely events to occur if he were to ignore the advice - which have come to pass) and GETTING BIGGER, has poor impulse control, and is definitely contemptuous as to my aims "to rediscover lost human values and to develop a richer, more appropriate psychological world view" (and exhibits pathological egotism to boot) - learning. He makes fun at research (in this day and age that's almost as ridiculous as you can get) yet goes on and on, regaling (trying to) me with his tales of his stock market endeavours. Which fail miserably (I know because I read between the lines, listening to everything he's said and observing everything he does at work) and of course he has a "un-truth failsafe" which he duly spews whenever I must have an incredulous look on my face.

Also "the exceptional tenacity derived from their persistent nature" is something I believe I've overlooked. I had a long discussion with the in-house security at work about what he called "his skill/knowledge at surviving at work", words to that effect. I disagreed, believing that he was giving him too much credit. I thought this way due to the utter recklessness of my supervisor's actions over the last two years. Highlights: sexually harassing a junior female member of staff (in front of me and another woman around his age - fourties) ON CAMERA, which was actually on a number of occasions but the incident where she reported him sticks to mind as I literally have blocked all previous from conscious recall. (he actually still blames HER for almost getting him sacked, I'm telling you it's literally like the clichéd dirty old man Benny Hill type sketch, fondling and grinding her backside)There was a lazy inattentive incident where he signed for keys that went missing & would've had to pay thousands, apparently as every key would need replacing. As the axe hung over him for the next few days, he changed his behaviour to being polite and courteous and pretty quiet, no sign of usual disingenuous ways. There's been many more times that he should've been caught out and sacked but he's gotten away every time. For me, it was puzzling to witness as he acted like he didn't give a flying f_#! and still he's here! If it were me I'd of been sacked from the off, not that I'm like that of course. And what really got me going for years is his blatant lie that the security guard (he's near retirement too) arrives late EVERY DAY for over a year. Since I'm the first to work, I see the time he arrives - approximately three minutes to the hour... EVERYDAY. My boss arrives (sometimes) with five minutes to the hour and works himself up that the security is late... and he has a working mobile phone AND an accurate watch and he just does a cut and paste job with objective reality!!! He even went as far as ringing HIS boss (security manager) to complain, which got my blood boiling. Fortunately, the security manager was like virtually everyone I encounter at work, lazy,and "couldn't give a rat's ass."

Just typing this and reading it makes me feel silly for not seeing this as a whole. I suppose I just didn't want to think of being in direct contact with another psychopath. I'd mentally prepared for some passive-aggressive manipulator type guy but... sigh.

I hope that you weren't in too much pain to type btw, & thanks again for the sudden eye opener! :rolleyes:

Menna said:
music at the end of EE does this?

If you mean the piano background music that plays for a few minutes after the POTS, I'd say yes. That song has always been calming for me and I've fallen asleep to it often. If I'm really tired I sometimes don't make it through all the rounds of Beatha. :P

Ascien said:
Just typing this and reading it makes me feel silly for not seeing this as a whole. I suppose I just didn't want to think of being in direct contact with another psychopath. I'd mentally prepared for some passive-aggressive manipulator type guy but... sigh.

Don't feel silly! :flowers: It happens, until we are ready to put things together. Whether he's a psychopath or not, it's always hard to say, because people can exhibit the same type of behavior but with a different "substratum" (one is born psychopathic, the other one made to behave like one). In any case, now you can protect yourself better from his games and manipulation.

Chu said:
Ascien said:

Don't feel silly! :flowers: It happens, until we are ready to put things together. Whether he's a psychopath or not, it's always hard to say, because people can exhibit the same type of behavior but with a different "substratum" (one is born psychopathic, the other one made to behave like one). In any case, now you can protect yourself better from his games and manipulation.

Yeah I've held him at arms length for quite some time but I'll take more care now. Thanks Chu!

Thank you all for the session.

3D Student said:
Menna said:
music at the end of EE does this?

If you mean the piano background music that plays for a few minutes after the POTS, I'd say yes. That song has always been calming for me and I've fallen asleep to it often. If I'm really tired I sometimes don't make it through all the rounds of Beatha. :P

That piano background music is very relaxing for me also, but maybe that is combination with Laura's voice and POTS. I must admit that so far I've never done the whole EE program. :-[ Before, I often done the pipe breathing and then listened the meditation part, but for some time I doing POTS almost every night before I go to sleep. In one occasion I done it almost for two hours and after disturbing dream I decided to don't doing it so much.

Thank you for this session.

I wish Laura a fast and good recover for her coccyx.

The thing about the the healing sound is very interesting. My wife went to a health's fair last friday and she told me she saw some Nepalese bowl used for the particular sound it can produce. These tones are said to have a certain effect on the soul and the body...

Finally, all is energy so it's not suprising that sound can affect matters in some ways.

Ascien said:
shellycheval said:
Mooseheart
Once again, I thank you for your time.
You are welcome.
Mooseheart
I find the information from the C’s on this forum worthy to continue investigating, but it is quite draining to try to have a discussion with the members. It feels less a conversation, and more a reprimand session.
Then perhaps you would find it more beneficial to just read the material provided on the Cassiopaea site, SOTT, and the Forum for a while, without posting, and see if you find answers to your questions and useful information.

Exactly, well said & it boils down to that. I was thinking the same yesterday & trying to figure out how to say it in the most "friendly" way. Which would be over-compensating since people here are friendly enough. Personally I spent a few years just hopping back-and-forth here & on SOTT gathering information, being amazed & getting hungrier for more, wishing I could join. Then I learned that there was even MORE information that a non-member wouldn't have access to on the forum, so a person hunting for objective truth - no matter how unpleasant - would agree to the rules & press join & participate in building individual & collective knowledge, awareness, & understanding. How else is the veil of lies to be pierced & glimpse the truth?

Just to say, Avala I've re-read your post & again I thought there wasn't a problem with it. Especially as your response came after mods & ambassadors who did give a "friendly" response (& the same happened in response to TruthWarrior, who mooseheart thought wasn't being treated nice) & quite frankly it came across as a typical no-nonsense response from some others who chime in when a poster seems to be on "vectoring" duties. In fact, I speak like that in person in general, if needed. The people that seem to be always offended? The pathological/authoritarian types. You can be as friendly as you like, they'll still edit reality & think whatever suits them. Dunno about anyone else, but I'm getting sick of people coming on here saying they've read ALL the sessions, & ALL of the wave (or parts) & they know this that or the other. Then they show that they HAVEN'T by what they continue to say. Usually, certain things have to be teased out of them in a subtle way which exposes them nicely. Cue talk of "unfriendliness" or how one post proves what they already said about the "wrong" way the forum members operate. Can't forget about the sudden revelation about being in contact with ex-members who told 'em so. (it's a cult!) I simply can't imagine what it must be like to edit reality to such a massive extent. SMH. :shock:

So I have read parts of the conversation with these two individuals, and I agree with you. I didn't read it because I know where they will end, actually moose sounds like another anart, or lisa, or whatever they call themselves. It gets to a point where you believe yourself to be the reincarnation of Nostradamus, as you know the ending of the conversation. But in my case, it is because of more than external recognition, but internal.

If a group tells you "this is our rules, this is how we work, you are either in or out", they are in full right to say that, and if you think that is unfriendly and in that black and white thinking, you think they are wrong hence you are right, pardon my language but this alkhemist and the second user have no idea, what a -flick-@ING lack of respect they have for this group ! they live in a bubble. I've been ponerized in every cell, and still I had the opportunity to get out, like an alcoholic able to become free of his addiction, still aware that he can go and drink at any moment. All I needed was to read the material and meditate.

It was since I read political ponerology that I began to understand a great rule, you can be a normal being non psychopathic, and still become like one and worse. I was going through the second one. I don't know why, for what purpose, or for what ending I grew up in such a twisted environment full of wackos. My mother is the most histrionic non-sensical type of person, who can cry and then go party the next moment, with the most schyzoidal ultra sensitive father with a particular taste for the most immature, pathological desire for vengeance, one day I denied to drink coffee at night and the next morning he was humiliating me because the little guy felt hurt. Not to mention the antisocial bullies in school. It came to a point I had to copy paste their behaviors into myself to be able to survive, while at the same time I was getting interested in this group.

I knew I was going into a dangerous path because I was becoming a damn monster (the only place I thought I could fit was the military or something similar), some of the forumites know I've had my burst of pathological thinking and projection onto others. But still, if doing the work being a normal individual is hard, imagine to be in my situation. I was increasing my pathological capabilities to survive, as Andrew puts it, I was learning the language of psychopaths and be able to talk it, while being ignorant at heart and while increasing my general knowledge.

It came into a climatic point that I knew I had to do a decision, either go the full STS path and become a damn great villain, or just stay normal and heal my wounds, survive. You understand that the progression as a human being take two main paths, how, that depends on the individual. You can either impose yourself externally, dominate with violence or charms, and be like a black hole that controls everything even if you are destroying it, or you can learn how to adapt and redirect this anger internally in a non conscious way most of the times through depression. But you see, every tear up is like money in exchange of wisdom and knowledge. You adapt, You learn that if you are good for something you do it, if you don't just quit and let somebody else that is able to do it better to keep doing that work. The next time somebody comes and tries to tell you how to live your life without you asking first, you just laugh on their faces because they have no idea how many wackos like them you've faced... :rolleyes: and believe me they run faster than anyone. Is like you can see at Death's eyes calmly, again, like Andrew says.

I gave it a chance, to learn about my instinctive circuits Laura talks about in the wave, the first one of defense provoking the second one of dominance and agression, being imprinted with the manipulative behavior of my father, who was a highly respected brother of the mormon church because of his speeches, go figure how schyzoidal he was, behind the veil he was poo with his family. Learning about my programs taking over me. So if this two women feel they have no time to work on themselves, and relate to the group in a gentle, comprehensive and considerate of years put into work, and that folk here is not friendly, I think they as well as others who think the same, can really shut the hell up and avoid wasting other people's time.

Back
Top Bottom